All Comments on 'Broken Home Pt. 03'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Maggie_freedMaggie_freedover 1 year ago

On goodness gracious I can't wait for the next chapter. So good & sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great build up for the story! There are so many different ways that this can go and I can’t wait to see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see both getting pregnant

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

So glad I found this and it's actively being worked on. Love what you're doing here, can't wait for more!

Anon4NowAnon4Nowover 1 year ago

more tears, more applause!! wonderful story line cant wait to see whats next ! PLEASE keep the chapters coming, too good a story to stop here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story! I would love to get more detailed descriptions of their bodies, looks etc. and especially of their butts. Kind of hard to imagine them while reading sometimes.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 1 year agoAuthor

Part four and five are coming very, very soon. Four is pending and five will be uploaded shortly. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta keep your women satisfied and care for them. Looking forward to how this relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are producing remarkable work! I was waiting to see how the revelation would unfold, the cellphone message, etc. I was not disappointed! It is my pleasure to read stories this well-written! Please keep them coming!!!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

Great chapter to a very well told story. I am going to hate seeing this one end. I bet there are other couples you have to tell me about! Lucky me!

Thanks for sharing Your fantasies and talent.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

IS, you are one of the best writers I have come across in Lit. I'm planning to read each of your stories. I'd love to read more from you. Please continue the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories