Broken Home Pt. 04

Story Info
Rachel comes to town and things get wild.
10.3k words
4.83
15.4k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,618 Followers

"Do you love my mom?" Hannah asked me.

I swirled my fingers lazily across the bare skin of her back. She rested on her stomach cozied in next to me on her bed at Deana's, where she'd been staying more and more often in the month and change since Brandon's death and the start of our strange three-person relationship.

Or maybe it was our bed. Apart from one or two nights near the beginning of my stay at Deana's, I hadn't spent much time sleeping in Brandon's room. I either slept with Deana or Hannah, usually the latter at her mother's insistence. It was nice waking up to someone. It had been too long.

"You know I love the both of you," I said.

"I know, but like... love love?"

"Yeah. I do. We've talked about that," I said. "Why?"

"She's going to ask you to give her a baby, I think."

My head rose up and I gaped at her. She was very still, looking at my chest and not my face. "What?"

"She talked about it sometimes before Brandon got so sick. I mean in general, not with you. One more kid, maybe two. She misses it. And I found some new pregnancy kits in her bathroom. Have you two been careful?"

"Um."

No, we really hadn't. Deana asked me to come inside her the first time we slept together, and probably one out of three times after that. I should have asked her about the pill or the shot by that point, but the sex was so fucking incredible I shut that part of my brain off. I wasn't stupid. I knew what it could and would probably lead to. But I just didn't acknowledge it on a conscious level.

Hannah finally pushed up and blinked at me sleepily. "You haven't, have you?"

"No. I guess we haven't."

"Do you want a kid with her?"

I took a deep breath. "Oh jeez."

"What?"

"Nothing. I just... I went from barely hanging on to suddenly thinking about being a dad. Christ, I'm not father material."

"That's not true. You'd be the best dad."

"I don't know-"

"I do. You were there for Brandon. When he needed help taking care of himself and there was no one else around, you were there."

"He told you about that?"

"Yes. He did. And I've seen you with my cousins' kids. You care, Nick. And that's all the support a kid needs. You. Care." She settled back down and nestled her head on my arm. "You would not be like our dads."

Not exactly a high bar, that, but I kissed the top of her head. "Would you be okay with that? Me having a kid with your mom?"

"Yes," she said immediately. "I want her to be happy. And it wouldn't come until long after I was done with college and it would be fun to be an aunt and live here again." She looked up at me again. "Would that be okay?"

"Are you asking me permission to live in your own home again?" I shook my head. "What is with you tonight?"

"Rachel's flying in tomorrow. I just... the two of them, and you, and... I'm just kinda wondering if I can fit into all that."

"What do you mean, the two of them and me? Of course you fit in. Hannah, I'm not going to be happy with just you or your mom. I said it before. I want both of you. I mean that. I want it all."

"And Rachel?"

"If she fits into this, sure." We both knew Rachel was talking more and more about a move away from Philadelphia, and that part of the reason she was coming that weekend was ain interview half an hour from Evanile.

"Good," Hannah said. She chased my nipple with her lips and sucked at it for a moment before beginning a slow, lazy crawl down my body. "Because I overheard them. They're planning on fucking you dry this weekend."

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"Mm hm. And I'm going to finally do it. I'm going to come out to my mom tomorrow because I kinda want to play with Rachel too, if she's interested."

I thought about the looks Rachel had given Hannah when we met her, and almost told her I didn't think there would be any doubt the blonde was eager to have fun with her too. But then Hannah had my cock in her mouth, and for a while, there was just the two of us.

* * *

"Do you really want a kid with me?" I asked Deana the next morning.

She froze, her eyes scanning me with a look like a deer in the headlights. Her throat worked and several sounds like she was trying to cough out a hairball emerged from her before she squawked, "Hannah! Get down here!"

Hannah hurried down the stairs. The relentless winter was finally sliding away, and she was dressed like it was ninety degrees in long flaring shorts and a short-sleeved top. "Yeeeessss?" she asked as she came into the kitchen, an enticing bounce to her boobs.

"Did you tell Nick I wanted to have a baby with him?"

Hannah was good. She didn't flinch, but stole a muffin from a plate between the two of us at the table and said, "Wow, look at the time, classes start in an hour-"

"Hannah!" Deana said more sharply.

"Love you both, I'm totally cool with him draining his little swimmers in you, and I'm hoping for a baby sister, byeeeee!"

"Oh Jesus Christ," Deana muttered as Hannah fled. "I'm changing the locks."

"She found your pregnancy kits and she says you've been talking about another baby for a while. Even before Brandon got sick."

She quartered her muffin, and though she was using a butter knife to do it, I could still easily imagine her stabbing her daughter with it. "This is not how I wanted to do this."

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. I should have been up front with you from the beginning." She ate a bite of double chocolate chip muffin, swallowed, and sipped from a cup of herbal tea. "I do want another baby. Maybe more than one. Maybe a couple more. I'm still young enough I would only be in my sixties when they graduated. This, with Brandon, it hurt so much, just... ungodly amounts of pain, but it did something to me too. Made me want more life in mine." She looked at me. "I know that's a lot. You're twenty. And I knew what we were doing when we weren't careful. I... I'm sorry about that. Remember when I told you I was maybe going to ask you for a favor in return for living with me? Yeah. This is it."

"I thought about it all night. I want it," I said, picking at my own muffin. "I'm scared I'll be like my dad or Gordon, but maybe that means I just work harder at it. But I don't want to do it as a favor. I don't want that for my kid. I love you, Deana, but even if something happened to split us apart, I'd want to be a part of that kid's life."

"Thank you. That means everything to me."

"You don't have to thank me. You're an amazing mom. Getting to be a part of that... it's gonna be..." I clicked my tongue and thought, then slowly grinned. "I have no idea what it's going to be like. But that'll be fun."

She laughed. "Yeah. It definitely has its moments."

We studied each other as we ate. Deana blushed, and I pushed aside my plate. "You know, she told me something else too."

"What?" she asked throatily, her cheeks going an even deeper red.

I stood and came to her. She stared up at me as I reached for her plate and pushed it aside too. "That you and Rachel plan on draining me dry this weekend."

A wicked smile spread slowly across Deana's face as she reached for my jeans. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"She'll be here in twenty minutes."

"Good. Plenty of time for what I really want to eat this morning."

She got my jeans down and I lifted her up from her chair. "And what is it you want to eat?" she breathed in my ear.

I didn't answer. Instead, I found the zipper to her skirt and slid it down. She pulled off her top as I knelt and took her skirt in hand to lay it out on the back of her chair. When I took the top and did the same, I turned to her. There was passion there crackling between us, but there was a warmth too. Things with Hannah were more complex. She was withholding something from me, a secret I thought I knew the shape of, but she needed to move at her own pace.

Deana was ready for this relationship. She was an open conduit, throwing herself into this not with wild abandon but steady determination. I loved her for that and for so much more. She was more than a fantasy, more than just the hot mom of my best friend, though admittedly that was definitely a part of the lust. No, Deana was my rock.

For whatever reason, she was shy that day. I'm not sure if it was the vulnerability of our talk about kids or what, but as I took Deana in, she wrapped an arm across her breasts and dropped her other hand to her pussy, even if she still had on briefs and a bra. I tucked two fingers under her chin and lifted her head. My lips came to hers, a soft, gentle kiss that I hoped conveyed how much I wanted a kid with her, that I was with her through that day and every day to come.

Like I was unwrapping a present, I took her hands and moved them aside to stare down at her body for the umpteenth time since coming to live there. "So fucking gorgeous," I growled.

"Tell me that every day."

I cupped the back of her neck and kissed her again. My other hand unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. I was still kissing her as I gripped her panties and tugged them down.

"Rachel really does want you too," she panted against my lips as I hoisted her up onto the kitchen table. I brought her to the edge of the table and spread her legs wide to kneel between them.

My hunger was on me, and I wasn't going to be denied. She laughed throatily and leaned back as I buried my face in her cunt and ate. By that point, I knew how Deana and Hannah liked it, Hannah with pressure on her clit and mound, and preferably on top where she could ride me to her own pleasure., Deana needed a more nuanced touch, so I treated her clit like a delicacy, savoring it with slow, easy licks before I sated my hunger in her depths, my tongue lapping up every bit of her juices I could.

"Mmm, Nick, baby, just like that," she moaned.

That sound, Deana's moaning, was what I imagined the finest booze would be like in sound form, rich, throaty, dark. The blend of sultry and soft did more to make me hard than even her incredible body laid out before my hungry mouth and questing fingers. She was a woman to get drunk on, and I drank plenty.

"Ohhh, fuck, oh my Nick, mmm, baby... I'm gonna... I'm gonna come, you always make me come so fast..."

I teased her clit again, my fingers moving to her lips and drawing the wetness around her lips. She arched her back and writhed in the moments before her orgasm.

"Ohhh, oh shit oh shit oh shit, oh, that's it, that's..." She went silent and came, her hips thrusting up at me with sharp little jerks, her fingers twitching. Then she was half-laughing, half-sobbing, and I was on her again, shooting up her body to claim her lips with my own, soaked with her juices. She kissed me hungrily, her hands squeezing my ass as I drove my cock into her without pause.

She was still coming down from her first orgasm and the sensations made her tense in all sorts of delicious ways. "Fuck, Deana," I growled, slamming into her again and again. "Look at you coming for me."

"C-coming for you..." she agreed, her eyes rolling up, her hips rocking.

"The hottest mom in the world and you're mine."

"Yours!" she cried out. The doorbell rang and instead of looking in that direction, she clung harder to me, nails digging into my back. "I'm, ungh, yours, I'm yours, Nick, oh God, fill me up, baby, make me pregnant, make me pregnant..."

The front door opened, and a soft, sweet voice called, "Hello? Hope you don't mind... oh. Oh!"

Now Deana and I did look, and I grinned. Rachel stared at us, mouth open to say something that never escaped her lips. Instead, she watched as I plunged harder and harder into Deana, making her tits rock with my need.

I thought she might turn around and walk out, giving us some privacy. Instead, Rachel's lips worked, and slowly, she smiled.

"Now that is a hello," she said, coming towards us and stripping out of her coat.

"Nick's... going to make me... pregnant," Deana said, a note of delirious glee to her tone.

"So he agreed then?" Rachel smiled fondly at me. "I'm glad. She'll look even more beautiful pregnant, won't she?"

I looked back at my Deana, who stared at me adoringly. "If that's even possible."

Deana leaned up and I kissed her, my hand going to her hip and roaming underneath to her ass. Against my lips, she said, "I have... something to confess..."

"What's that?" I asked, my thrusts getting harder and harder still.

Instead of answering, Deana curled a finger at Rachel. I could have drooled as I watched the gorgeous blonde come in close, lean over the table, and kiss Deana. Her hand went to my ass, her fingers splaying over Deana's as the two slowly made out. When Rachel pulled back, she stood upright and turned my head to kiss me too.

I knew Hannah was bi. She and I both speculated her mother was too, given the way she got so giggly whenever she talked to Rachel. That talk between mother and daughter later that day was going to be very interesting, when both of them realized they shared something else other than killer genes.

"Come inside her," Rachel murmured, stroking my flexing ass. "Then I'll give you a hint as to what you're going to be missing this afternoon when you're at work, stud."

"Fuuuuck," I moaned.

My attention twisted back to Deana, and I thought about Rachel's words, how beautiful Deana would be pregnant. Something stirred inside me, an unknown desire. I wanted it. I wanted her full with my kid, her belly beautiful and round. Never had I thought before about pregnant women as being sexual creatures, but the thought of Deana pregnant with my kid did something to me that day, and one of my greatest kinks was born.

"Pregnant," I said, my mind gone to fantasy. Even Rachel with her hands roaming Deana's taut stomach and my ass was background noise in that moment to the thought of one of my greatest fantasies and first loves pregnant... with my baby.

"Pregnant," she repeated, searching my eyes and liking what she saw there, especially when I leaned down to kiss her again. Her knees bent and she clutched at my head and my back. "Oh, Nick, Nick..."

"Show her how you come, baby," I said.

"Yesss... coming for you... oh, Rachel, he's so good... makes you feel..." Her eyes closed and her breath caught. Rachel's hand covered one of Deana's and she said nothing, watching, something between awe and lust on her face. Deana came, and I wasn't far behind, thrusting wildly into her, my hand on her shoulder, holding her in place as we rocked the table back and forth.

"Fuuuuuck!" I growled, and I released deep inside her, pumping, pumping, pumping. Hands on me again, Rachel's, and she pulled me aside and pushed me into a chair. Both women watched me, Deana with her head twisted, Rachel out of the corner of her eye. The gorgeous blonde knelt before my Deana, and dropped her mouth to the hot mother's cunt.

She licked and sucked what she could of me out of Deana, and kept going. My phone's timer went off, my twenty-minute warning to grab a shower and get to the bus stop. But I sat there, transfixed for a few minutes, as Rachel and Deana made that first time together a show for me.

* * *

It's a real controversial statement, I know, but the worst part of my job at the Wich Barn was the customers. If you don't think a caste system exists in the United States, try dealing with some self-entitled asshole who comes to your fast food place like Mike Tyson on a bender when you forget his pickles. And then there are the pitiers, who treat you like a wounded rabbit they happened to encounter in the wild. Of course, they're slightly better because they sometimes sneak you tips, but still.

My coworkers were a mixed bag. Since we had an ever-revolving door of high school and college kids, it was hard to get to know anyone for long. But my manage Andell was really a decent guy. When I went into my job interview a few days after Brandon's funeral, we talked first thing about my temper and walking out of my last job. But when I told Andell what happened, and that I wanted to do better not just for my own sake and need to pay my debts, but because I wanted to prove myself to the two people in my life who picked me up again, he hired me right then. No more questions needed.

I didn't know what that was, not right at first. It took a week or so of bullshitting for that to come to light.

Andell had a hell of a lot of fascinating stories. When he was my age, he did a stint in prison for getting crazy high, stealing someone's boat at a marina, and punching an officer when they found him wrecked on shore a couple miles away.

That story was funny, but its aftermath was more sobering. "My girlfriend and I had a baby," he said. "Back then I used to blame the drugs on them and the stress and all that shit. But Keila and my girl, they were an excuse, not the problem. I didn't see that until I was a year in and she moved to Arizona. For a long time, she wouldn't talk to me and I knew I deserved it."

"Did you ever get to see them again?" I asked.

Andell nodded. He was a cheerfully fat man who had carried a lot of muscle to him and it still showed. Handsome once, he had a certain sort of natural charisma to him and was generally well liked by the customers and his long-term employees.

"When my baby turned three. I flew down for a weekend. Man, you should have seen me bouncing in that plane. I was one happy duck." I laughed and he gave me a wide grin. "Best weekend of my life, I swear. I stayed in this old shithole of a hotel. The lock was busted, the hot water didn't work, and someone broke into my rental car and tried to steal the radio. But I got to see my daughter. We got to play on the swings and the slide and I got to show Keila I was fightin' it. Day by day, but I was fightin'."

"Did you two ever get back together?"

"No. That wasn't ever gonna happen. Before I was arrested, she asked me to stop using. Begged me. She had to move on and I guess I did too. We still love each other but it's different. She's got a whole damn army of kids now. Hang on." He dug out his phone and tapped away. Beaming, he held it out. "That's my daughter. Angela. She just got those done for her senior pictures."

I took the phone and had to smile. The girl, who was just a year or two younger than me, was the spitting image of her father, at least in terms of his smile and her eyes. "Beautiful."

"Isn't she just? Flying down for graduation in May and it's got me crying now and then. All grown up." He put away his phone and slapped me on my back. "That's why I hired you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You might not have stolen someone's fishing boat or did enough drugs to make you think you were talking to Tupac, but I talked to you and I saw a kid just like me trying to claw his way out and respect himself again."

"Thanks, Andell."

"Now get the bread prepped."

So yeah. I liked him.

The day of Rachel's arrival back in Evanile, I spent most my time floating through the job with a big, goofy grin on my face. Not even a group of asshole teenagers or cleaning the bathrooms could dampen my day. It was, as I thought, absolute murder fantasizing about what Deana and Rachel were up to, but I was also floating high on the idea that I was going to be a father, assuming I got the job done.

Halfway through my shift, Andell caught a moment's break and studied me. "You got something going on, don't you?"

"I do. And if you try to call me in this weekend, it's going to mean quadruple pay."

The clock never moved slower than it did that day.

Right before my shift ended, a familiar face walked through the door as I was preparing sandwiches for a frazzled pair of parents and their two sons. I took a moment to drink Hannah in, then returned my focus to the job at hand, specifically the mother telling me in exhausted detail all the things her pickiest eater wouldn't like. She didn't mean it as spiteful, but more as an exasperated soul.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,618 Followers