Broken Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Hannah," I grunted, gripping her waist. "That's the fucking... sexiest..."

"Yes, ungh, yes, want you to... ungh... come in my pussy like Mom..."

That floored me. "Yeah?"

"Uh. Huh," she said, timing her words to drops of her juicy ass on my cock. "Want you to... fill me... up with your... your come, Nick. Oh fuck, mmm, mmm fuck... "

"I want that too, Hannah. Seeing you drip me."

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, her ass grinding hard and her head dipping down as she hit the brink again. "Big... cock... pulling out of my pussy..."

"After coming inside you."

"Yes! Inside me! Inside..." she stilled, her voice reaching a needing keen. "...me!"

She crashed forward and I shot for her, scrambling onto my knees again and spreading her legs wide as she quivered on her stomach. She looked over her shoulder at me, eyes half-lidded, and I shoved myself back into her tight pussy.

"N-Nick... my Nick... oh fuck... I'm going to give my a-ass to you... soon as I can... soon as I buy a, a, a plug..."

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

"Your big cock in me... coming where no one's fucked me... I'd be like a virgin again... for you..."

"Your ass. Oh shit, oh fuck."

"Yessss. It's all yours, mm..." She twisted her head even further and grinned. "Want to know what I was... ohhh, oh fuck that's good, right there, like that... "

I slapped one of her ass cheeks and grinned down at her. "Focus."

"Right, right... I was thinking the whole night about you and, mm, Rachel. Together."

"Fuuuuck," I moaned.

"Wouldn't that be hot? And, and, and like kinda taboo? I mean, me, watching, you with my dad's ex?"

My bucking hips did the answering for me. I was fantasizing it too, taking the pretty blonde maybe just like this while Hannah rested on her back beside us, playing with herself. Or maybe Rachel would have her head buried in Hannah's pussy, eating her out while I fucked her.

And another fantasy, a darker one. Maybe Deana there beside us too, a toy in hand as she watched the three of us,

I had fantasies of Hannah and Deana together before. I mean, fuck, as gorgeous as they were and given the appeal of the taboo, who wouldn't? But this image was by far the most powerful fantasy of them I ever had, and it would play out again that night and several times more in the days and weeks to come. Rachel. Deana. Hannah.

"Fuck!" I gasped, and I came.

When I stripped off the condom and tossed it into her garbage can, I wound up on my stomach beside Hannah, face buried in the bedspread. She giggled and twisted onto her side, roping a leg over one of mine. "You like that idea?"

"Uh huh," I said, incapable of anything more coherent.

"I felt a little dirty telling that to you. I know it's weird, her being with my dad and everything. But it's kinda hot, right?"

"Really fucking hot."

"Too bad she had to go home. She was checking you out the whole night."

I twisted my head towards her. "What? Really?"

"Oh my God, you are so dense sometimes. Yes. Really. I don't know how Mom would feel about sharing you with her, but I'd be okay with it if it ever happened. Especially if I could join in."

"Missed opportunity," I said wonderingly. I shifted and wrapped an arm around her. "Hey. Never feel weird about telling me your fantasies."

"Good, because I have a pirate kink like you wouldn't believe."

"Arrr."

"Don't get my motor started again until you can go." She wiggled closer and pressed her head to mine. "I do have other fantasies, stuff I want to tell you, but... just give me time. I trust you but this is all so new and I'm still so raw about Brandon. It'd be a lot right now for me."

"Sure. Take your time."

We cuddled a while before she spoke again. "I know one of your fantasies."

I thought about that powerful vision of the three of them with me and tensed. "Oh yeah?"

"It was a long time ago, but you and Gabe were staying over." Gabe was another high school friend. A good guy, but he all but disappeared after graduating and moving on to college. "You were talking about how hot I was in my cheerleader outfit."

"Ohhh yeah," I said. "I love that thing on you."

"Mm," she said, and pushed me on my back. "But that wasn't the fantasy I'm talking about. You told him..."

Hannah snaked her way down my body, and I groaned. "Oh shit, I remember."

She laughed throatily as she kissed my spent cock. "You told him you really wanted to see my mom in it too."

She suckled me, staring up at me with an impish smile. Her hand went between her legs, and I had a moment's thought.

Does that turn you on too, Hannah?

Nah. No way. I was projecting.

Wasn't I?