All Comments on 'Broken Home Pt. 04'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

I love impossible plots. Would that it were a true story. 5 & fave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very lucky man. Needs to pipe down the ladies to keep them calm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never left a comment before, so this means something. This series was simply the best I have read on this site. The sensual and sexual and erotic writing was good, but what makes it stand out for me was the realness of the writing, especially the first three parts. The real connection between Nick and Brandon, the real depth of feeling there, the genuine sense of grief, the mixed up craziness of the grief process doe Hannah, Nick, and Deana. This is the first story here that actually brought tears to my eyes, it was that good. I fancy myself a a god writer and my own stuff brings tears to my eyes when I read it, but this is the first time that has happened when I read someone else's work here. Great job Ian Snow!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I concur with the person commenting for the first time. This story is truly exceptional! Please keep up the great work, Mr. Snow!

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

Was not expecting this to turn into a harem. You are good Mr. Snow! Now on to calming the ladies down and the new normal.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yea. This turned into a effin f$ck fest. Got kinda boring. Who he effin now? Who cares they are all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A real fuck fest. Lucky bastard. Now he gets to impregnate one woman, another wants his baby too. And what about Hannah? Does she want it too? And whom does he marry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES