Broken Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers

I gave Deana and Hannah both a quick glance. Hannah grinned as she watched. Deana looked entranced, her eyes half-lidded, her lips pursed like she was the one kissing me or Rachel. I dropped my hand to the hem of Rachel's skirt and she moved faster on me, grinding harder, moaning as I pulled the fabric slowly up.

"Oh fuck," Hannah whispered. "Rachel, your butt is perfect."

Rachel moaned wordlessly, climbing the rest of the way on me. Under her skirt she wore a pair of frilly bikini briefs, and I filled my hands with her cheeks, kneading them as she started to undulate on my hardness through my jeans.

We were all buzzed but none of us was so drunk as to not know this was taboo. Rachel and I were openly dry-fucking right in front of a mother and daughter, and they were clearly getting off on it. But none of us spoke a word about stopping. No one said a word about this being wrong. They watched, and I took.

My blood roaring in my ears, I grabbed Rachel's top and pulled it up and over her breasts. She took it the rest of the way, again so much like my first time with Deana. One of her nipples half-peeked out of her bra from my earlier groping, but soon she freed herself from even that, dropping the bra behind her. I gripped her shoulders and plunged my mouth to one of her nipples, sucking it between my teeth and nipping gently, the way Hannah liked it.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel gasped. "Oh my God, oh fuck, we're doing this..."

"Suck her, baby," Deana whimpered. "Oh Rachel, look how beautiful you are with him."

"So beautiful," Hannah agreed feverishly.

Rachel now rode my cock through the fabric of her panties and my jeans. Her hips moved with a natural rhythm, like an exotic dancer moving to a beat. Her skin tasted like almond and vanilla, her breasts white where she'd obviously been tanning in preparation for this. I loved how full and thick her nipples were, almost as big as Deana's.

"Nick, oh, mmm, mm, I'm... I'm..."

"Come for me," I said, looking up into her eyes as I reached down and squeezed her ass again, pulling her tighter against my thrusting cock. "Then I want to taste you."

"Ohhhh, fuck!" she cried out. "Yessss! Your tongue... in me!"

She undulated hard two more time, her fingers digging into my shoulders as she squeezed her eyes shut. She looked almost in pain as she came, and then it was like the sun coming out, a dazed smile formed as her eyes fluttered back open.

I gripped her by the hips and stood, glad I'd been hitting the weights hard lately, because Rachel was so light in my arms. She scratched at my back and neck through my shirt and kissed my forehead as I twisted with her and dropped her on the couch.

She jerked her skirt up and I tugged her panties down before I knelt between her widespread legs. Her lips were thin, delicate things, barely peeking out from against her skin. I ran my thumbs along the edges of them, drunk on this moment, on the dizzying ramifications of it. I was going to eat Rachel out right in front of Deana and Hannah.

So many boundaries were broken that night, and I'll be honest with you right here and now. I was second fiddle to the women that night. Rachel looked down at me only sparingly, her gaze mostly flicking between Hannah and Deana. That evening was all about those three. It was about accepting each other and the lusts between them. I was more than okay with that.

I brought my mouth to Rachel's sweet, delicate cunt, and I lapped up the moisture there. She was so wet, just like my other girls always were. I collected every drop I could on my tongue, my fingers spreading her wide so I could go even deeper. Usually I was far more controlled, but the three of them watching one another had me incensed, and now my tongue was wild.

Behind me, though I could not see them, I heard Deana's quiet moans and Hannah's more urgent ones. They hadn't moved from their chairs, but as I licked Rachel's pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumbs, I heard them shift.

"Hannah... Deana... oh, mmm... ohhhh..." Rachel whimpered. "Oh Hannah, oh my God..."

I could only guess what my girlfriend was doing, but even just those whimpered words stoked the intensity of the moment. Rachel's thighs pressed against my ears, her fingers running through my hair. At first she had a delicate touch, but soon, she gripped my hair by the roots and squeezed.

"Baby..." Deana gasped.

"Oh Mom, she's beautiful, and... and you're beautiful too..."

" I love you, I love you so much..."

"I love... you too..."

"Oh, oh God, I'm coming again," Rachel croaked.

"Yessss," Deana hissed. "Come for us."

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ooooooohhh!"

Rachel quivered against me, fingernails digging into my scalp. Her ass bunny-hopped upwards two, three times, and I kept on going, licking her clit now, slashing it with my tongue before circling it with alternating speeds.

"Ohhh, oh Nick, ohhh, I can't, I can't..."

I pulled back, wiping at my mouth. I started to tell her how delicious she tasted but there were hands on me, pulling me upright. I turned. Deana grabbed me face and pulled me down for a sloppy kiss. Only then did I realize she was completely naked, save for a pair of panties drenched with her need. She pulled me towards her chair and undressed me. I helped her get my jeans partly down but then I looked across the room and saw Hannah, naked too save for a thong, her hand buried in the material, watching us with fire-engine red cheeks and a slack-jawed expression.

Hannah and Deana... had been masturbating right in front of each other.

"Jesus," I said, more of a croak. Deana got me out of my clothes, and I was shoved down onto the chair. Deana twisted around, ass to me. Her panties dropped and on the other side of the room, so did Hannah's. I gripped my cock and helped guide her down on top of me. She positioned herself and absolutely slammed down on top of me, taking me right in front of her daughter and our new lover.

Deana was so fucking wet already that every time she thrust that MILF ass down on me, droplets of her desire hit the chair like the fine rain outside. I wrapped an arm around her waist and met her each time.

"Oh wow..." Rachel gasped. She was still sprawled out like she had been when I ate her, legs wide, butt slinked down on the couch like she was a deflated balloon. Her beautiful blonde hair spilled down across one eye and she brushed it aside, watching Deana buck up and down on my cock.

"You're taking so much of him," Hannah said, her hand working inside her panties.

"So much of him... so much of his cock..." Deana said.

"His cock," Hannah agreed fervently. "It's bulging in you. Oh Mom, you're so sexy riding him like that..."

"My baby girl," Deana said. She strained upwards and dropped down hard again. Her hands shot for my knees and she froze, save for a thrusting forward of her chest. "Ohhh, mmm, Rachel... this is wild..."

"So wild," Rachel agreed breathlessly. "She's right, oh my God, you're so sexy like that."

"Fuck, I'm coming already," Deana said.

"He's going to make you pregnant," Rachel said. "All full of life again."

"Preg... nant..." Deana said dreamily. "Oh... oh, fuck, ohhh, Hannah, I've got such a dirty mouth..."

"Me too," Hannah said, fingers working even faster. "It's okay, it's okay, right?"

I didn't think she was just talking about her language, but I was too busy thrusting up into Deana and trying to keep from coming yet to give it much thought.

"Not ashamed I'm so... mm... dirty?" Deana asked, rocking back against me again. The way her fingernails were clenching and unclenching, I didn't think she was going to last long.

"I'm not embarrassed if you're not," Hannah said.

"Good... my baby..."

"Oh Mom, ohhhhh, I'm close..."

"Me too, mm, right there, right like that, Nick, oh fuck, put your hand over my clit, baby."

I did, nuzzling her button as she gyrated on top of me. Rachel stood up, coming closer and watching, her hand at her pussy again, her palm against her clit and her mound, rubbing hard.

"Rachel, Hannah, I... I..." Deana fell silent until she jerked up and down, no control, her nerves all firing at once. She tried to ride it out, tried to keep going, but she came up off me and fell forward onto her knees. She crawled to Rachel and clutched at her leg like Deana needed her for balance. Then, shocking everyone I think, she crammed her face against Rachel's soaking cunt, her hungry noises making Hannah giggle until I was on her.

I had a moment's thought of bringing my cock to her lips, to let her taste her mother's pussy juices, but we weren't there, not quite yet. Instead, I picked her up off the chair and brought her down to the carpet, where both of us could look at her mother eating out our new blonde lover.

But first, Hannah cradled my face in her hands. "I love you, Nick, I love you, thank you for keeping our secrets and..." I slid into her and her head rolled back, her hands clawing at my back. "Oh fuck! Always... so big, inside me."

Deana stopped what she was doing long enough to stare adoringly at her daughter, and then Rachel had a similar idea to mine. She knelt, legs away from the two of us, so Deana could watch me fuck her daughter while she ate out Rachel. The four of us ended up parallel to each other, a frenzy of licking and fucking nearing its crescendo.

But Hannah had one more thing to say to me. Her fingers danced trails across my face and neck and shoulders and back up again. "Have to come in Rachel. She has to be ours, Nick. I'm not letting her go without her saying she'll come... oh... oh fuck... come back to us."

I was close, so very close, but I nodded, and held right to the edge, my teeth gritted as I drove in and out of Hannah. There was no slowing down. I was gone to my lust and all I could do was try to endure. Up until that morning, I'd never been with two women at the same time, and here I was, trying to fuck three of them into mind-blowing orgasms.

But I did hang on.

Hannah's head craned towards Rachel and her mother. While I slid a hand under her ass and brought it up to hit her spot at one of her favorite angles, her hand went to her lips and sucked two fingers into her mouth before they fell free again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." Hannah cried out. "Nick, let me get on top, let me see them."

Happily I obliged. I don't think I would have made it to Rachel that day if I hadn't taken that moment's respite and pulled out of Hannah. We were only apart for a matter of seconds while I dropped onto my back and she hurried on top of me. Hannah rode me reverse cowgirl, bouncing on my dick like her mom had, watching Deana eat out Rachel.

And I had a better view too. Rachel's head twisted towards us, rocking and writhing on that carpet, clearly riding an edge too. Deana watched the two of us almost exclusively, her eyes half-lidded slits, her mouth and nose slick with Rachel's pussy juices. She caught me looking and arched an eyebrow, smiling, as if to ask, "Can you last?"

I realized in that moment I could. I gripped Hannah's ass with one hand and gave her a good spank. I alternated cheeks at random, loving the way her curvy taut ass bounced each time she slapped down on my thighs.

Finally, minutes later, she ground down harder on me, moaning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhh, ohohhh, Mom, Rachel... oh my God, oh fuck ahhhhhh!"

Her voice went high and I think she came, but I was not through with my Hannah yet. I pulled out of her and she nearly dropped forward into the position I wanted her, hands on her knees, panting her lust. She looked over her shoulder at me as I knee-walked to her and roughly pushed her shoulders down towards the carpet. She crossed her arms and thrust her ass up high in the air, wailing out, "Ohhhhh, FUCK!" when I drove deep into her sopping wet cunt.

While I drove in and out of her pussy, I licked my thumbs and teased her asshole with them. Over the last month she'd been wearing bigger and bigger plugs, readying herself for me. I don't know where the savage thought came from, but I wanted nothing more in that moment than to run and grab the lube and take Hannah's ass right in front of Deana, to own the last part of her virginity as her mother watched.

But not that day. That day, I pounded into Hannah from behind, manic thrusts that nearly drove her face-first into the carpet. She cried out her pleasure, then wailed it. "Niiiiiiiiiick!"

And then I could take no more. I had to have Rachel at the last. Had to finish inside her.

"Rachel. Are you on the pill?" I grunted.

"Yesss, but I want it, I want to be pregnant like Deana will be, is that okay?"

I didn't know if this was something she thought about or not before that insane day, but the thought of Deana and Rachel both pregnant and naked and in bed with me left me a roaring, mindless creature ready to explode. I yanked out of Hannah, only dimly aware of her dropping and making happy gurgling noises as she twisted onto her side and curled up to watch us.

Deana came away from Rachel's pussy, her face sloppy with the blonde's juices, and I kissed her, driving my tongue into her mouth. She pulled back and gasped, "Fuck her, baby, come inside her, make her ours."

I drove into Rachel. The blonde was so fucking tight she was almost virginal, and I kid you not, in about three thrusts, she came. But I was not done. I grabbed her legs and yanked them sky high, nearly bending her over backwards as I pounded into her sweet, tight cunt. This was sex on another level for me, primal, nothing contained, no dams in place. I fucked Rachel like I wanted to own that pussy, and I did in that moment, and for as long as we had together.

Her blonde hair spilled across her face, and Deana brushed it aside, leaning down to kiss her and coo at her. "Be ours, be ours, whatever happens tomorrow, you have to be a part of this."

Rachel looked dazed, her eyes unfocused, a smile unlike any I'd ever seen on her face. She looked like I felt when the anesthesiologist gave me something for the pain when I broke an arm once. "Yes," she said, her voice hoarse. "All of it. I want all of it."

She came again not long after, feet kicking in midair, all the energy sapped out of her. Hannah came to us, a hand on my shoulder, another on Rachel's mound. She and Deana looked across Rachel with trepidation, shyness, and maybe a little fear and realization of what they had just done in front of each other. But that was for later. For now, they stroked Rachel's skin, kissed her, took her hands.

Made her belong.

I came, and for a while, could register nothing, except the couch against my back as someone -- two someones -- helped me get my bearings. Then Rachel dropped beside me, and I finally stirred back to life, taking her hand as she leaned her head against me and nuzzled my shoulder.

Hannah and Deana stared at one another. Hannah raised trembling hands to her face, and started crying. "Oh my God, Hannah," Deana said. "I'm sorry. I let that get way out of control. I shouldn't... I shouldn't have started doing that right in front of you."

"Mom..." Hannah said.

"No, I'm a terrible mother," Deana said.

"No. Stop!" Hannah said. She stood up and started to snatch up her clothes off the ground.

"It won't happen again. We... we just had too much to drink and, and-"

"I hope it does," Hannah said, finally looking at all of us one by one, then finally settling on her mother. Her voice was hard, her words brittle. "Because I've been in love with you for the longest time."

Hannah fled, and all of us stared after her.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers