All Comments on 'Broken In by Black Cock'

by Mirbeau

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next chapter please

Waiting for Maurice to continue his ownership.

dev_pafrdev_pafrabout 8 years ago
great

i'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow! great first story!

Amazing for a first time writer... would love to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Something somewhat like this happened to me to introduce me to the marvelous taste of a hard black cock and it'd delicious cum.To this day I still love hard black cock and have been introduced to the fantastic taste of black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boyfend

Would be aws9me if she went back out and fed her bf the black mans cum

fantasygirl86fantasygirl86almost 8 years ago
more

Amazing, more chapters PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a shame leaving this way!

Oh please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True

Sounds like my ex wife. She was half Filipino half German. Filipino body with German titties and a huge slut that was a total slut. I didn’t believe her when she told me she had never had blackcock so I found her some. Loved watching her, get her high and she would do whatever they wanted for hours. I have never seen a woman like her before or since. Loved it but they are always looking for more so let them go. They need to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stop

She said stop and he went on don't like it.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 3 years ago
More, more, more

There must be more. She has to go back for more of that cock. She has to get pregnant by him, become his slave to that mammoth cock..

Get inside her cervix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it. Korean Irish and dripping. 💜

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Some times the Mens and specialy the Black Mens liked when I talked dirty to them or about what I was doing or how I was going to be a good Ho for them. I think we all had Mens just like Maurice who just wanted to take me like some did. I've been in bars and outside them with guys I met and Danced all kinds of Dirty with and then went out to the parking lot with them and even in they back seats of there cars. So things that happen like with Maurice do actualy happen. I know that first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish you’d write more with her

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I know how she feels! When a dom Blackman takes you, he owns you!

brittany69brittany6910 months ago

Loved it, could feel my mouth full and struggling.

kellijane001kellijane0019 months ago

Wow - reminds me of one of my first times. Being taken - saying no but begging by the end. Very hot.

kellijane001kellijane0019 months ago

I loved the last para. Its so true. As awful as it sounds you just do it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Warum denn so oft dieses Machogehabe der schwarzen Kerle? Brauchen die das, dass sie die Kings sind? Dieses protzige Getue macht diese Geschichte kaputt. Schade!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous