Broken Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Sasha gets in trouble with the law.
6.4k words
3.99
16.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days preceding Sasha's humiliation, her relationship with Jeremy was different. After she had finally gotten out of the shower, she went to grab food from the kitchen. Soon after, Jeremy returned home. When he entered the house, the two just stared at each other, not sure what to say. They ended up not saying a word to each other for the rest of the evening, which was not uncommon, but Sasha found herself cuddling up to Jeremy while they lay in bed. She didn't know why, she didn't even mean to. She was just so confused. She didn't want Gina to steal what was hers. Maybe that was the case, maybe it was because it was their first sexual interaction in a long time, maybe because things were said that she needed to hear. She wasn't sure.

The next two days, they were amicable with each other. Neither one was short with the other, neither of them threw out sarcastic comments. They even just chatted more. However, neither one of them wanted to bring up what had happened. Sasha even thought about having sex with him again. Maybe their marriage was still salvageable.

The third day was different. After work, Jeremy told her he was going to The Thirsty Donkey with some coworkers to celebrate them closing a deal with an important client. As much as she wanted to believe him, she was positive that he was going to see Gina. She sat on the couch, their home dark and silent. She tried to distract herself with a book. It didn't work, though, as she found herself reading the same page over and over again. The image of Gina's face was burned in her mind. Her words taunted Sasha, rattling around in her head.

"When you come looking for me, better start by looking under your husband."

She felt her anger and jealousy rising inside her again. It was an untamed beast riding through her heart. She couldn't just sit here while that little homewrecker got to enjoy her husband.

"Maybe he really is at the bar." She thought to herself. "He wouldn't go back to her, not when things are starting to improve."

After fighting with her brain for a half hour, she grabbed her keys and jumped in her car, heading towards The Thirsty Donkey.

She parked her car and began walking towards the bar. She stopped and took a quick look through the parking lot for Jeremy's car. Her heart sank as she looked around twice and she couldn't find it. Still, she held out hope that maybe he was still inside, that he had parked around the corner. She nervously approached the front door.

The rock music blasted in her ears as she stepped inside. The bar was quite full, most tables being occupied. She approached the bar and ordered a drink. Once she paid the bartender, she began scouting the bar for Jeremy. With so many people, it was slow going. After 10 minutes, she still had not found him or any of his coworkers. He had lied to her. He was with Gina.

Her heart hurt as this realization washed over her. She had hoped that maybe he was done with her, that he would become a faithful man again. Maybe it was too much to ask for so soon.

Her jealousy flared up in her again, turning into anger. She headed back to the bar and ordered another drink. Over the course of the next hour, she had 3 more.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a guy across the bar checking her out. She looked over. He could not have been more than 25. He was clearly a jock, wearing his university varsity sports jacket. The way he looked her up and down made her feel like a piece of meat. She kind of liked it. She toyed with her hair as she shot him a couple smiles, which he reciprocated.

Sasha felt a pang of guilt. She was a married woman and shouldn't be making googly eyes to guys across the bar. Still, he was out with Gina and had left her alone at home. Why shouldn't she have some fun? It had been a year since she had sex last, 11 months too long. If Jeremy wasn't prepared to fill her up, then maybe someone else was.

She reached into her glass and pulled out the cherry. She began sucking on it seductively. She turned slightly towards the man. He was watching intently. Sasha's hand dropped down to her shirt and she undid her top button to expose her cleavage. She could tell by the bulge in his pants that he liked what he saw.

Sasha decided to go all in. She undid a second button, finished her drink and got up. She headed directly towards him as he watched her as she approached.

"Do you like me?" She asked once they were face to face.

"Yeah, you're hot." He replied, giving her a stupid drunk look.

She grabbed him by his jacket and pulled him, forcing him to follow her as she headed towards the bathroom. She booted the door open and marched him inside. She immediately realized her mistake when she saw a man standing at the urinal. This was not the ladies room. She decided to go with it. The man zipped up his fly and just stared at them as they passed.

"Don't mind us." Sasha said as they entered the stall and she closed the door.

She was full of anxiety and excitement. She had always wanted to fuck in a public bathroom. It was perverted and dirty. It had been years since she had done something crazy like this. She turned to face the man. He stepped up to her and began kissing her neck. The smell of whiskey and stale cigarettes wafted off of him. She decided to nickname him Jack, since he smelt of Jack Daniels.

She heard the sound of the door opening and footsteps receding as the man at the urinal left. Jack pushed her against the wall as his hands worked its way up her legs and under her skirt. Her pussy moistened at the touch. She grabbed his bulge and began to rub it. His cock threatened to rip through the fabric. He reached into her shirt and pulled her tit out. He mauled on her tit, sucking and chewing on her nipple. She bit her lip as his teeth dug into her painfully, leaving teeth marks.

Sasha was overcome with lust. She began ripping at his pants, pulling them down. His rock hard cock popped out and she grabbed it, jerking him aggressively. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She slurped loudly on his tip, ignoring the sweaty taste. She couldn't control herself, overcome by a strong primal instinct to mate. She grabbed his hips and pulled herself down on him until his dick was deep into her throat. She held herself there for as long as she could. She came up coughing, spewing saliva all over his member.

Jack pushed her head back down on him as he hiked her skirt up and began rubbing her cunt through her panties. His fingers were rough, exactly what she wanted. Jeremy was always so well groomed and proper. She wanted a gruff man, a real man. A man who would treat her like a hole. She needed it. She deserved it.

Jack picked her up and threw her into the toilet. Grabbing her panties, he whipped them down around her knees and lined his cock up with her leaking slit. He didn't work it in, he didn't try to be gentle, just slammed it in. Sasha gasped. It hurt. It had been so long, her pussy wasn't ready for this kind of invasion. She grunted in discomfort for the first few thrusts until her malleable pussy began to adjust, forming around the cock.

Jack wasn't gentle with her. He fucked her hard, he pulled her hair, he fish hooked her, grabbed her breasts roughly. She felt like he was trying to beat her up, and was succeeding. Her vaginal walls felt like they had been punched, she could feel the bruises on her hips forming from his grip, her hair had been pulled out. He pushed her head onto the disgusting toilet, inches away from someone's splash back. He verbally degraded her, calling her every name in the book. He made her feel so cheap.

She heard the door swing open and a couple guys entered, chatting and laughing. She tried to stifle her moans, but it didn't matter. Jack was thrusting into her so hard that there was no way they wouldn't hear the smacking. She heard them go silent, listening, then snickering between them. She couldn't make out what they were whispering, but she knew it was about her. There was a brief silence that was broken by the sound of water hitting porcelain, the sound of zippers and then the door opening again. Before it closed, Sasha heard one of the men call out:

"Fucking whore!"

Sasha knew it was true. She didn't care. All she cared about was the feeling of Jack's cock pounding the shit out of her. She didn't care if the whole world knew she was in here being fucked, as long as he didn't stop.

Sasha reached down between her legs. Her fingers grazed her clit. She swirled it clockwise, enjoying the tingling that spread throughout her crotch. She had to give him credit, Jack knew what he was doing. He knew how to position himself to hit her G-spot, he knew exactly where to touch her to get a response, he knew when to be rough and when to be gentle.

Half a dozen people came and went from the bathroom. No one else said anything but they all knew that a slut was being used. Sasha could only imagine what horrible things they were thinking about her. The idea only made the sex better.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum." Jack said, pulling his cock out and jacking off over her ass.

"No, I'm so close!" Sasha said. "Put it back in! It's fine, I'm on birth control! Just don't stop fucking me!"

Jack pushed himself back in and fucked her as fast as he could. Sasha moaned loudly as the pressure in her pussy got more and more intense. Jack groaned as his cock twitched and his cum spurted out of the tip of his dick, washing Sasha's pussy. She, too, came as she felt his sticky hot jizz flood her womb. The two of them moaned loudly in the throws of euphoria. Jack's body relaxed and his cock went limp, slipping out of Sasha's cunt. She could feel his cum fall out of her and splash on the floor.

"Fuck, I needed that." Sasha said as she grabbed some toilet paper, pressing it to her sopping pussy.

"Happy to oblige." Jack replied as he pulled his pants up.

The door opened and a voice boomed across the bathroom:

"You two, in the stall, come out here right now."

Sasha didn't think much of it, probably the manager coming to kick them out. She could care less. As she opened the stall doors, she froze. The first thing she noticed was the badge. Two cops stood in the doorway, hands on their belts. One was older, a veteran of the force and clearly the one in charge. The other looked to be about 20 years younger, around Sasha's age. Jack and Sasha looked at each other. They knew they were in trouble. They sheepishly stepped forward.

The cops escorted them outside. Everyone watched them as they passed. One guy, who Sasha assumed had come into the bathroom during the event, gave her a blowjob motion using his hand and his tongue against his cheek.

The cops took them outside and checked their identification. They gave them a quick lecture about their actions and then charged them with several crimes including public lewdness and indecent exposure.

Sasha got a glimpse of the unfairness of the justice system first hand. It turned out that Jack, who's real name was Patrick Santoro, had a very powerful father. A rich businessman, he was friends with politicians and even the DA, who he had known since they were teenagers. In the end, the veteran cop decided that he wasn't worth the headache and cut him loose.

Sasha watched in disbelief as Patrick walked away while she felt the cold steel of the cuffs click into place. She was placed in the back of the squad car, and left for several minutes to reflect on her choices.

Her mind raced as she wondered how this would affect her career. She wouldn't be able to take the LSAT again to become a lawyer. No law firm would touch her with that on her record. Her own job as a paralegal was in jeopardy now. If the partners found out, they would undoubtedly fire her. What about her situation with Jeremy? She was going to have to call him to bail her out. This would add another layer of friction in their relationship.

The police climbed into the front of the car and pulled out, heading towards the station.

"What was the point of that?" The veteran cop asked. "Why a bathroom? Just go back to his place and do whatever you want."

"I just wanted a few minutes of fun." Sasha was full of humility. She couldn't look at them.

"Well, a little bit of fun just cost you a lot of money and possible jail time."

Sasha didn't have a response for him. They drove in silence for several minutes. All she could do was look out the window and pray they never arrived at the station.

"It's not fair." She finally said.

"What's not fair?" The younger cop asked.

"That I'm here and you let him go."

"He's connected." The veteran replied. "He knows people. I'm not dealing with that headache!"

"Sergeant Paulson has been through this sort of thing." The younger man said. "In the end, he wouldn't be charged, the brass comes down on the arresting officers. It is a lot of time and work for nothing. His father wasn't going to have his son's future destroyed because of a quicky in the bathroom."

"So just my future is destroyed by it, then." Sasha added.

"Life ain't fair." Sergeant Paulson replied. "Next time, don't fuck in a bathroom."

"Why can't you let me go?" Sasha begged them. She had mastered the puppy dog eyes, as many girls had with their fathers. "I won't do it again. I just want to go home."

"Why would I do that? You broke the law." Sergeant Paulson replied. "I'm doing my job. Constable Dedrick is doing his job. We've called it in already. We don't show up with you, we have questions to answer. That's a lot of hassle for us for no benefit."

Sasha decided to try a Hail Mary. She went all in.

"Maybe I can make it worth your while."

There was a brief moment of silence. Paulson and Dedrick exchanged looks. Sasha held her breath. Either they go for it or they charge her with attempting to bribe the police.

"Make it worth our while, how?" Sergeant Paulson finally asked.

"What do you want?" Sasha responded. Her heart was beating quickly. They seemed to be interested, or at least curious.

"There's only one thing a girl like you has to offer." Dedrick said.

It was true. She didn't have a lot of money she could give them, it was her husband that made the money in their house. She didn't have connections to call in favors like Patrick. But she did have her body.

"Then that is what I am offering."

The two cops whispered to each other, discussing their options. Sasha waited in anticipation. She wasn't sure which answer she was hoping for. She didn't want to be arrested, but the idea of having to sell her body for her freedom wasn't ideal, either. It felt like an eternity before she had her answer.

Sergeant Paulson turned off his path onto a side street.

"We accept." He said.

He took her into the bad part of town. Shady characters walked the streets, hookers on the corners and every shop had bars on their windows. Sasha wasn't sure where they were taking her but she got a sinking feeling in her stomach the further down the road they went.

The car pulled into a motel. Just like everywhere else in this neighborhood, it was run down. Trash littered the parking lot, there were a couple rooms with broken windows, one guy was smoking a crack pipe outside his room. Sergeant Paulson pulled into a spot and shut the car off.

"Manager's office is over there." Paulson said, pointing towards the door. "Go inside and get a room. Dedrick will let you out of your cuffs. Once you have the key, go right up to the room. We'll meet you there in a couple minutes."

Dedrick opened her door and removed the cuffs. He handed her purse to her and she made the long, slow walk towards the office.

The inside was not much better than the outside. The wall paper was peeling and cracked, the carpet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months, she could still see salt stains from the previous winter. She was pretty sure that one hole on the wall was from a bullet, but she didn't want to think about it.

The front desk was covered by safety glass, with a small gap in the bottom for the transfer of payment and room keys. Sasha stepped up to it.

"What do you want?" The woman behind the counter said. She was a grumpy, middle aged black woman who didn't even look up from her book.

"Umm, I'd like to rent a room." Sasha said.

"How many hours do you want?" The woman asked.

Sasha was confused by the question. She had never been to a hotel or motel that rented by the hour, always by the day. She just stared at the woman, puzzled.

"It ain't a trick question, girl! How many hours do you want?!" The manager said, annoyed.

"I don't know, one, I guess." Sasha replied.

"Fine. $25." The manager said, grabbing a key off the wall.

Sasha reached into her purse and pulled out her wallet. She fished threw and took out her credit card.

"Honey, does this look like the four seasons to you?" The woman said, shaking her head. "No cards. Cash only. I don't know why you would ever want this place on your bill."

Sasha put the card away and pulled out a 50 dollar bill. She had always had to put down a credit card for a room. It was clear she had stepped out of her world into another, and she didn't belong here. She needed to finish this so she could return to her life.

She took the key, her change and walked outside. The key said 2K. She walked up to the second floor and found her room. It was on the very corner. Before she entered, she looked back at the parking lot. In the distance, she could see Paulson and Dedrick standing by their squad car, watching her.

The inside of the room was a disaster. They clearly had never heard of housekeeping. The bed sheets were in disarray and looked used. There were clear stains on the mattress. Bottles of alcohol strewn across the bed side tables, cigarette butts in an ashtray. The room itself smelt like smoke and marijuana. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned, the toilet looked even dirtier than the one at the bar. The bath tub had pink rings around it. As cheap as it was, Sasha felt ripped off.

Sasha was really dreading removing her clothes. She didn't want to touch a single surface of this room with her bare skin. The door opened and the cops walked in, locking the door behind them.

"This room is disgusting." Sasha said in outrage.

"Yeah, hooker hotels usually are." Paulson chuckled, grabbing a pipe off the table and chucking it in the trash.

"Hooker hotel?" Sasha asked in surprise.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious? Why else would the rooms be paid by the hour?"

Sasha realized how ignorant she had been. The cheap room, the cash only payment, the rundown motel. She should have known better. It just proved that she was out of her element.

"Alright, we don't have all night." Paulson said, taking his utility belt off and draping it over a chair. "Take your clothes off."

Sasha's hands shook as she stripped. She had never had two men at once. The idea intimidated her. Now she was in a no win situation. She felt so small. They had all the power. She was a paralegal, they were cops. She had broken the law, they had arrested her. Her freedom was at risk, her job, her future. She was at their mercy. They basically could do whatever they wanted to her and she couldn't stop them.

She stood before them naked. They eyed her up and down like predators as they stroked themselves. Their cocks looked angry, like they were ready to destroy. She felt so vulnerable.

Paulson approached her and grabbed her by her neck, pulling her in close.

"So you want to stay out of prison?" He asked, his mouth close to her ear. "What are you prepared to do for me, then?"

"Anything you want!" Sasha struggled to talk through his strong grip. "Please, I'll do anything!"

"I'm feeling particularly frisky tonight." Paulson said, his cock stabbing Sasha in the hip. He looked over at Dedrick. "How about you, Marcus?"

12