Broken Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, Andy. My balls ache for release."

"Then it is lucky we came across this whore when we did. She is pretty desperate, I'm sure she will do whatever we want to satisfy us, won't you, slut?"

"Yes, officer." Sasha replied, her face turning red from the lack of circulation. "Whatever you want, I'll do it. Please just don't send me to prison."

"A nice piece of ass like you, you wouldn't last long." Paulson said. "Day one and you would be some con's bitch."

Paulson picked her up by the neck and slammed her down on the bed. He immediately forced his cock into her mouth. He pumped his hips, his cock jack hammering her mouth. She sputtered and gagged as he assaulted her mouth. Dedrick got on the bed next to her and grabbed her hand, making her jerk him off. He began slapping her tits around, leaving red hand marks on them with every smack.

Sasha's legs were flailing as her lungs screamed for oxygen. It didn't look like Paulson was going to let up. Just as she thought she was about to pass out, he pulled out, letting her take one deep breath before pushing himself back in. He repeated the process over and over for the next few minutes. Sasha felt light headed and dizzy the whole time. He finally climbed off her. She thought maybe she had a minute to recover, but Dedrick grabbed her ankles and dragged her off the bed. She fell on her butt and the young cop was on her.

He pinned her head against the mattress and fucked her face. Unlike Paulson, who preferred a flurry of thrusts, Dedrick preferred forcing his cock as deep into her throat as he could and holding it there. Then he would pull out and do it again. Each time she would have to fight with her gag reflexes. Her coughing and gagging were so loud she was positive it could be heard from the parking lot. Her drool came flowing out of her mouth, down her chin, onto her chest and continued until it pooled on the carpet between her legs. She was a mess, but the guys didn't care. They seemed to be enjoying turning her into a mess.

Next, the cops played a game of suck, suck, pass. As the name suggested, they stood on either side of her, quickly and brutally fucked her face, then forced her to turn and do it again to the other man. If she was too slow, they would slap her across the face. Sasha didn't like this game. Paulson and Dedrick, on the other hand, were having quite a bit of fun.

"Come on, get it all the way down!" The veteran cop ordered as he grabbed her head and pushed it down with all his strength.

Sasha still had an inch to go before he bottomed out, but as hard as she tried, she just couldn't do it. She ripped her head up off him and doubled over, coughing and spitting on the floor.

"It's like you aren't even trying!" Paulson yelled at her. "I don't know, Marcus. I don't think this performance is worth dropping the charges!"

"I'm with you." Dedrick nodded, looking down at the pathetic girl at his feet. "When I saw her getting fucked in the bathroom, I really thought she was the real deal."

"Let's just leave, bring her back to the station and throw her in a cell. She ain't worth our time."

"No!" Sasha cried out. "I'll be good! I'll do whatever you want! Please don't take me to jail!"

"Well, we at least got to try the whole package first, Marcus." Paulson sneered down at her. "We've only had her mouth. Let's see how good that pussy is. Then we can decide whether to let her off with a warning or not."

Sasha had no idea if they were serious or whether they were messing with her head, but she didn't want to take the chance. They were scary men. Sasha couldn't get the idea out of her mind that they will use her, abuse her, then haul her off to jail anyway. Her only hope was to perform as well as she could, make them cum hard and hope they hold up their end of the bargain.

Dedrick grabbed her hair and dragged her back to the bed. She fell down on the mattress, next to what she was positive was a urine stain. He climbed on top of her and slapped her clit a few times with his dick, causing her to jump a little.

"Give it to her good, rookie." Paulson said, reaching over and grabbing an unopened bottle of vodka sitting on the table. "She's just a whore. It's what she is for."

Dedrick pushed himself in, slowly at first, savoring the feeling. At first, Sasha hoped that he would be gentle, nicer than he was with her throat. Dedrick felt differently. He used her roughly, slamming his hips into hers. He jammed his fingers into the back of her mouth and gagged her.

"You fucking like it, don't you?" Dedrick hissed in her ear. "That's why you were in that bathroom. You want a man to treat you like a dirty whore don't you? Don't worry, Marcus knows what you need."

Dedrick's strategy was similar to how he face fucked her, a lot of deep, aggressive penetrations. Paulson sat on the chair, stroking himself, drinking and smiling as he watched his partner dominate Sasha.

His fingers dug deep into her hips, pulling her body back onto him every time he plunged into her. He lowered his head and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, which she did not reciprocate.

"Oh God, what is he doing?" Her brain screamed. "Don't do that. Just finish up and let me go!"

He broke the lip lock, looked her in the eyes and spat on her face. Sasha was shocked. No one had ever done something like this to her before.

"What the fuck?!" She shouted angrily at him.

Dedrick's hand shot up, covering her mouth before she could say another word.

"Shut up, whore!" He yelled back. "You shut up and fucking take it!"

He mashed his hand around, spreading his saliva across her face to increase her humiliation. Sasha felt helpless. She turned her head to the side and stared at the wall as he continued to flop around on top of her.

"Move, Marcus." Paulson said, standing up from the chair. He had downed half the bottle of booze already. "My turn."

Dedrick crawled off of her and the veteran took his place. He inserted the tip into her, and then they locked eyes.

"You're in for a treat, girl."

He was much rougher, much more violent than Dedrick. Almost immediately, he wrapped both his hands around her neck and squeezed. Sasha tried to fight him, grabbing his wrists and pulling at them, but he was too strong. He fucked her brutally. The way he rammed himself inside hurt. Paulson scared her. In another situation, she would have gotten the hell out of there. Today, she felt trapped.

"Do you like it rough, cunt?" He asked.

She remained quiet.

"Answer me!" He roared, slapping her across the face.

"No." She answered honestly.

"That's too bad, because I do."

He continued his assault on her, slapping her over and over again, choking her to the point of unconsciousness, pulling her nipples painfully. At one point, he pulled out of her and jammed his fist into her cunt. He had her screaming so loud that the neighbor began pounding on the wall to get them to be quiet. It didn't stop Paulson, he kept right on fisting her.

He finally took a break to grab another drink of vodka. Dedrick came over and pushed his cock into her mouth. Sasha didn't care, as long as they weren't going to fuck her pussy raw again.

"Alright, slut, time to step this up a notch." Paulson said, returning to the bed, bottle in hand.

Sasha eyed him fearfully as he approached, unsure what he meant by that. He crawled back on top of her and pressed the tip of his cock to her asshole.

"Oh, please, no." She begged. "I've never had anything up my ass before."

"Then I am happy to pop your anal cherry." He replied, giving her a wicked look.

He dumped a liberal amount of vodka over his cock and began pushing. Sasha groaned and cried as her ass stretched to accommodate him. She grabbed at the sheet and gritted her teeth. The feeling was much more intense than she expected. It hurt as he bottomed out, then the burning from the alcohol kicked in. Her screams were muffled by Dedrick dick in her mouth. The two men went at her fast and hard. Sasha was utterly overwhelmed but could do nothing but hold on for the ride.

"Just look at this whore, Marcus. What a pathetic cunt. She backs the blue."

"I think she likes it, Andy." Dedrick laughed. "She wants to be treated this way."

"I don't want her to like it, I want her to take it. I like it when they hate it."

"Fuck, I need that pussy again." Dedrick said.

Paulson laid down on the bed and pulled Sasha on top of him, holding her legs open for Dedrick. He came around in front of her and teased her cunt. Paulson probed her asshole. The two left her anxious as she anticipated what was coming next. She just wanted them to get it over with.

"Ready, Marcus." Paulson asked as he groped Sasha's breasts. "Together on three. One."

Sasha squeezed her eyes shut, preparing for the inevitable.

"Two."

She whimpered.

"Three!"

The two cops jammed themselves into her holes quickly, deeply and suddenly. Sasha's eyes nearly popped out of her head. It hurt a lot. She felt so full. It was so overwhelming. It was so terrible. It was so good. She couldn't tell if she hated the feeling or loved it. She wanted them to stop and wanted them to continue at the same time. It was so confusing.

Dedrick and Paulson moved together, their hips in sync as they pounded into her and out. Dedrick was focusing on his pleasure. Paulson was focusing on her discomfort. He stabbed her ass, his cock like a knife. Every thrust made her yelp.

"Fuck you, guys." Sasha moaned, beads of sweat pouring down her face. "You guys are fucking assholes."

"Never pass up a good opportunity, sweetheart." Paulson replied. "Not much you can do about it. It is either this or jail."

"I'll fucking report you!" Sasha cried out. "I'll tell them you raped me."

"Your word against mine. I'm a 20 year veteran. You're a dirty whore that was caught fucking in a bathroom. Who do you think they'll believe?"

"Fine, just please stop hurting me!" Sasha groaned as he once again stabbed her bowel full force.

"I like hurting you!" Paulson said gleefully, grabbing her throat once again. "I need to hurt you. It gets me off. That, and because I can!"

Sasha winced and whined as they continued their violent violation of her most private areas. This went on for some time before Dedrick pulled his cock out. He stood up on the bed and fucked her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed, his breathing became heavy. "I'm going to cum!"

Sasha nearly puked as his salty load blasted across her tongue. She never liked the taste of cum, but also didn't want to press her luck. She clamped her lips around his cock and gulped it all done. He came a lot. Nearly two full mouthfuls.

Dedrick climbed off of her and collapsed in the chair. He looked quite satisfied and close to sleep.

"And then there were two." Paulson said. "Let's take this to the next level."

He pushed Sasha off of him and got up. He grabbed her by the neck and marched her backwards across the room and into the bathroom. He spun her around in front of the disgusting toilet and forced her to her knees.

"You better not do what I think you are going to do." Sasha said, her tone serious. This was a bridge too far. No way she was putting her face in there.

"You don't want it, then ask me nicely." Paulson said.

"Please, sir, don't shove my face in the toilet." Sasha tried to sound sincere, trying to play the role, but she was not a good actress. Even she wasn't convinced.

"Request denied."

Paulson pushed her head into the toilet and held her there. Sasha thrashed around wildly in protest. Paulson pressed his cock into her ass again and slammed into her with all his strength, jack hammering her as fast as he could. He pulled the plunger, flushing the toilet, giving her a swirly. Sasha fought him harder than she had ever fought someone in her life.

"Yeah, that's right, slut!" He roared, enjoying the situation. "You are one nasty bitch! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

It took no time for Paulson to cum. He went balls deep into her rectum, shot a huge load into her while crying out in pleasure before releasing her. She scrambled out of the toilet and lay on the cold floor in disbelief of what had just happened. She felt dirty, used. Her wet hair clung to her face and made her feel even grosser than she already did.

"Ah, that was worth it." Paulson said as he got to his feet. "Been a while since I could do that. Alright, cunt, we'll let you go with a warning. Don't let me catch you doing something like that again, or we'll come back here and do this all over again."

Sasha didn't want to move from the floor. She just wanted to wait until they left. She never wanted to see them again.

"Yo, bitch!" Paulson called from the other room. "You got 5 minutes, otherwise we leave you here."

Sasha thought about it for a second and realized that she was in a bad neighborhood, while her car was back at the bar. Walking through this area was a really bad idea. It would probably end worse than what these cops had done to her.

She grabbed some toilet paper to quickly clean herself off and rushed into the bedroom. She had never dressed herself so quickly. She checked herself out in the mirror. She was a wreck. Her hair was a mess, her makeup ruined, there were bruises from Paulson's fingers on her neck.

The three of them exited the room and headed back towards the parking lot. Paulson told her to return the key to the manager. Sasha was so embarrassed. She walked into the office. She could barely walk properly after the brutal ass fucking she had received. The manager gave her a judgemental look as she dropped it off.

"See you in an hour or two." The manager said, returning to her book.

Sasha hoped she never saw her again, or those cops, or this whole damn neighborhood. An hour around these people was more than enough. She wanted her life back. Her big house, her affluent parties, her fancy dinners. This life was not for her.

She met Paulson and Dedrick back at the squad car. They took her back to the bar. They happily chatted and laughed together about their most recent conquest while Sasha stayed silent in the back, forced to listen as they spoke about her in horrendous ways. All she could do was sit there. She felt gross. They hadn't even given her time to shower. She smelled disgusting.

After what felt like an hour, they finally turned into the bar's parking lot.

"Alright, whore, get out." Paulson said, putting the car in park. "And remember, if you think that you can report us for what happened, nobody will believe you."

Sasha fumed, shaking with anger. She didn't say a word to them, just opened the door and got out, slamming it behind her. The cops peeled out, leaving her alone. She gingerly walked over to her car, trying to ignore the burning feeling coming from her ass. She hoped that she was able to get home before Jeremy. She really didn't want to have to explain where she had been.

End of part 2

12