All Comments on 'Broken Marriage Pt. 02'

by redmantis1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

A woman was fisted just like your character was and ended up dying.

Her “date” was a big guy and ripped her pussy apart. She died in a tub. He was convicted of murder.

But you want us to believe that this woman was fisted by man and her cunt didn’t rip? Are you that fucking stupid that even basic physiology escapes you?

If she was screaming that loud, and believe me, she would have screamed herself hoarse, the cops would have been called because hooker hotels don’t like dead prostitutes!

So next story, use your fucking head for more than keeping your ears apart.

Fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@whackdoodle anal fisting is much more dangerous than vaginal fisting and yet people do it all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter was pure trash. It has nothing to do with her being cucked which is how this story started. You had a good story going and decided to throw it away. maybe you should delete this chapter and try again.

Pappasleaze!

RineStepRineStepover 1 year ago

I Hope She Has A Better Attitude 💘💘💘💘 I LiVed It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First part was better, this was unrealistiC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! Even if she reluctantly consented, this was still a brutal rape. Loved the way they dominated her, face fucking her hard, gagging and choking her, the brutal way they tore into her cunt, Paulson choking her hard as he pounded into her. And then the assrape, his hands squeezing her throat, balls deep in her rectum. And that dp, the way Paulson just wants to hurt her, how he gets off on her pain, impaling and stabbing into her guts. The young one unloading down her gullet. And then the final assrape as he pounds deep, choking and drowning her, I bet that ass was tight around his cock, until he shoots deep in her bowels. Fucking whore took it all. Loved the force, the domination, the rapes in all her holes, her pain, their sadism. No pleasure at all for the slut. Love to see true rape. Hard, brutal, painful assrape is the best. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredmantis1@redmantis1
Here to write some stories. For the unedited versions, or the stories too spicy for this site, check out my other profiles: https://storiesonline.net/a/derek-castle https://archiveofourown.org/users/redmantis1

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES