Broken Open Pt. 03 - Consequences

Story Info
Magda learns the hard way that acting out has consequences.
895 words
4.56
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagdaMinx
MagdaMinx
19 Followers

"I am not going to ask you again." He said in his deep, measured voice.

He had told me to go downstairs and bring him a paddle.

I had my hand on the handle of the door ready to storm out of his house. I was shaking with anger, frustration and disappointment. Moments before, I had been acting out in the most petulant way I could muster, literally stomping across the living room floor muttering, "This is bullshit," loud enough for him to hear me. He had enough of my bratty behavior and it was clear he was going to put a stop to it in the only way I would understand.

I glared at him for a second as I turned away from the door and followed his orders. He was standing in the kitchen when I returned with the wooden paddle.

As I handed it over, he said, "Lift up your dress and bend over."

I did as I was told and I had my palms in front of me on the counter as I felt his hands slowly lower my panties.

"You haven't counted in a while, start counting."

I grimaced as I felt the first hit and said, "One."

I kept counting as I felt each hit, when I got to 21 he said, "Are you done?"

I glared at him as I started to get up, clearly unrepentant.

"I guess not." He said.

He pushed me back onto the counter and kept paddling. I kept counting until he reached 50. My ass was hot and sore. I was in pain and close to sobbing, but I was being stubborn, not wanting to give in.

"Stand up," he instructed.

I got up and stood defiantly in front of him, silently begging him for more.

He grabbed me by my hair and held my head back as we looked into each other's eyes, not saying a word.

I felt his hand land on my breast with a hard slap. I yelled at the unexpected gesture.

He kept looking into my eyes as he proceeded to hit my breasts, taking turns on one then the other.

He stopped briefly to kiss me tenderly on the lips, the sweet kiss a stark contrast to the intentional pain he was causing.

"Go downstairs, take off your clothes and get on the bench." He whispered.

"Yes, Daddy." I heard myself say.

My ass and tits were sore as fuck and I knew I pushed him to his limit, which meant he would push me to mine. I shivered at the thought, not knowing how far he would really go.

I did as I was told and as I lay face down, naked on the bench, I heard him move around upstairs. He seemed to take his time and I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

I felt his soft hands stroking my back and I thought I was dreaming. "Thank you, Daddy," I moaned. "You're welcome," I heard him chuckle. I hadn't realized I said that out loud, my eyes flew open.

"I'm glad you got a brief nap in, we're going to be up for a while." A statement which managed to sound simultaneously kind and ominous.

He covered my eyes with a blindfold and put a silicone bit in my mouth. "I don't want the neighbors to hear you scream."

I felt my pussy contract and start dripping, I almost came at his words. I am not a masochist, I will not surrender in this way to just anyone. It is my emotional connection to him that inspires me to want to give and suffer. I enjoy the pain he gives me, wanting more and more. Subspace has become where I find peace and blessed release of the emotional turmoil and tension that builds inside me.

He started with the leather flogger, my favorite of the instruments. It feels like meditating, when the strokes land one after the other. But, that good feeling didn't last. I squealed against the bit when I felt the hot sting of what felt like several small whips land on my ass, thighs and back. Next came one of the wooden paddles, he hit me hard and sometimes over and over in the same place to accentuate the pain. I began to sob, finally breaking, my head down as tears came streaming down my face.

I felt his hand on the back of my neck and he said, "That's it, let go. Let it all go. I'm here and you are safe."

His voice made me cry harder as I felt the tension leave my body. He brought back the flogger and then the paddle as I cried and cried.

I felt something in my pussy as my body begged for release. I was too dazed in subspace to register what it was, I just knew it felt good.

"Cum for me." He said and I did. I came hard as I screamed my release as I collapsed on the bench.

Through the fog of my brain, I felt him help me off the bench and onto the bed. He removed my bit and blindfold.

He wrapped himself around me, both of us naked. I heard myself ask, "Do you love me, Daddy."

"Yes, I love you," He responded.

I drifted off into a restful sleep in his arms.

MagdaMinx
MagdaMinx
19 Followers