Broken Promise and Bad Intensions

Story Info
It was only once, if he didn’t know, then no problem, right?
9.4k words
4.2
46.3k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,915 Followers

I can almost see the comments already - "this doesn't happen, woman can't be this stupid or self-obsessed." Over the top response? You need to read to find out.

Special thhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1762119487992868872anks to OffRoadDiesel for the editing and suggestions

BROKEN PROMISE - BAD INTENT

"It was only once, and if he didn't know, then there's no problem, right?"

After six years of marriage, Ellie and I were about to see all of our planning pay off. When we first got married, we started a strict savings plan, and now finally saved enough for a down payment on a home, and were going to work on filling that home with children.

I'm David Wallace. and I had my own business as a cyber security consultant, which allows me to work remotely since I didn't need an office for my business.

If anyone asked me about my marriage to Ellie, I would tell them that we are deeply in love and committed to each other. Then, I would tell them how we share every secret and intimacy and enjoy an amazing sex life and unbreakable love. Between our love for each other, our financial situation, and combined goals for children, I would have bet my life that our future was safe and secure.

There were times we would watch other couples struggle, and divorce, only to know our love and marriage was on different level and nothing would ever come between us. Delusional thinking is not an intentional process, but something that convinces your soul and morphs into a belief. I was a believer.

Ellie worked as a regional manager for a national technology company. Her company was growing, and a new vice president was brought in from the Manhattan office. Richard Jones was a young, cocky Ivy League graduate who was one of those people who knew more than everybody else, and liked to show his power and position over his staff. That's when my belief system began to get challenged.

Ever since his arrival three months ago, my wife had become cold, short-tempered, and not very nice around the house. She blamed it on stress at work, but I felt there was more to the story. I tried my best to be a good husband, being patient, bringing home flowers, trying to plan date nights to her favorite places, and tried to understand her concerns.

One night, when she was upset, she told me all about her new boss. She said that Richard was a real asshole and made everyone nervous and stressed out. I told her to quit, but she said that she put in for a transfer to a different division in the company, and that we needed the money for our new home. She said that this wasn't the time to quit, and wanted to give it some more time.

Ellie explained that there was a good chance the transfer would go through due to her experience with the company software, and that she was liked by the corporate office. Her current job required her to visit the other branches three times a month, and now she felt that she would only have to go on one or two more business trips before the transfer was approved.

That was six weeks and three trips ago. There was no transfer, and there was increased stress at home. This turned into her treating me more like a roommate than a husband. I let her know I wasn't happy, but she said to be patient and things would get better because Richard had been nicer to the staff. Her work colleagues thought that maybe the corporate office told him how the office morale was down, and to change his attitude. She also felt that the transfer might still happen.

I could tell she was trying to be nicer at home, but she was still being short with me, not wanting to have sex more than twice a week, and even then, I felt like it was pity sex, not the love-making we once shared. Friday night she came home and announced that she was going on a trip to the corporate office in California for two nights with her manager, Richard Jones. She said she was going to find out about her transfer while she was there.

What I didn't know at the time was that her stress was caused by the pressure Richard was putting on her to have sex with him. Ellie was a sexy 28-year-old woman, five-foot-seven, thin, with large breasts and the face of an angel. Up until the last three months, Ellie never gave me a reason to worry. I learned later that when Richard started his predatory actions, she put him down, which humiliated him and hurt his ego, and that is what caused the stress she was feeling at work. Obviously, this was pure sexual harassment, and why she didn't tell me or her human resources department is beyond my understanding, and remains a mystery.

After Richard realized that his methods weren't working, he switched tactics and started flirting, teasing, complementing, and promising Ellie a great future with the company. After several lunches and many conversations about her marriage and her sexual life, he persuaded her to think about being with him just once, and what that would mean to her future.

All the stress she felt, combined with her upcoming act of betrayal created this devil woman, and apparently the way she coped with the upcoming affair was to blame me and make me the bad guy in order to justify her one-time cheat, and cover her guilt.

We hadn't had sex or been intimate for the last two weeks, and she wasn't interested in any of my advances. I don't beg for sex, and I let her know that if things didn't change quickly, we were headed for a bad place. She promised things would be back to normal soon, and to just give her a little time to work through her issues at work. I was in love with her and wanted things back to how they were only a few months earlier, but I didn't know what to do but knew things were going to have to change, so I let her know I would give her until she returned from her trip to save our marriage.

Our 7th anniversary was coming up, and I continued to try and get things back to normal between us and tried to rekindle her affection before her trip, to no avail. On the afternoon that she was headed out of town, I came home early to surprise her with a box of her favorite chocolates to take on her trip to let her know how much I loved her and wanted our lives to get back on track.

I knew that she took the day off to pack and was going to leave for the airport at 3 PM. I got home at noon with a smile on my face hoping to surprise her, and tell her how much I love her.

After I came into the house, I called out for her the second I walked through the front door. But, to my surprise, the house was empty. I walked into the bedroom and saw her luggage on the bed, and a slinky dress on a hanger. She always dressed nicely, was secure about her body, and enjoyed looking fashionable, and I always enjoyed how she looked.

Standing alone in our bedroom, I called her cell to find out where she was and was greeted with short answers and a curt greeting.

"Hello, what do you want?" She said, sounding irritated that I was calling. That hurt. After all my efforts, I felt like I was bothering her and someone she did not want to talk to.

"Well, that's a nice hello. I wanted to see how your day was going and what you're doing."

"Look, I'm out to lunch with my sister. You already know I leave for the airport at 3 o'clock. Do you need to know anything else?"

Shocked by her treatment, I just told her to have a nice flight and hung up without saying goodbye or saying I love you. I normally ended our call that way, and I wondered if she even noticed. I was hurt and angry, and I sat on the bed next to her rollaway bag trying to figure out what the hell was going on. The way she talked to me and was treating me was unacceptable. My anger started to flare as I sat there, staring at my phone.

I wasn't going to wait for her to come home, so I decided to get out of the house. As I stood to leave, a purple-colored item caught my eye in her open suitcase. Now, I had never snooped on my wife before, but for some reason I went into her suitcase and picked up the plastic bag that had the purple item. To my shock, I took out an unopened package that contained a sheer purple, sexy baby doll nightgown. Also in the bag were a sexy pair of thong panties and a matching purple bra, as well as an unopened pair of nylons on top of a purple garter belt. Seeing as she hasn't worn lingerie for me for the last two years, I realized that she packed this intentionally for someone else. Suddenly, everything came together. I then looked through the suitcase more carefully and found a box of condoms in her side pouch, still in the bag from CVS.

That was when everything clicked. The way she was treating me — no sex, cold, and being distant. Things between us had changed ever since she started going out of town with her boss three months ago. I realized I was holding the evidence of an affair. She packed these items for her trip to show them to another man, most likely Richard. In a split second, I realized I no longer wanted to be part of her game or her cuckold. I went downstairs to my office, got a piece of paper, and wrote out a short note.

Shaking in anger, I wrote;

"Ellie, I hope he likes your sexy lingerie. Now it's crystal clear why you've changed over the last few months. It's obvious that you don't want me anymore. Don't worry; by the time you get home, I'll be gone, and you'll never see me again. I would never have married you if I knew you were a cheating slut, but as they say, live and learn. The one good thing that came out of this, is that you'll never be the mother of my children. I'm blessed that we waited to start a family. Maybe Richard can help you in that area. — David."

Then I got the stapler out of my desk drawer, carefully opened the package of lingerie, and stapled the paper to her expensive and delicate material. I then placed everything neatly back in her suitcase. I made sure I didn't leave any signs that I was home, and I drove to a local restaurant to be alone and eat something to try and help my upset stomach.

Ellie on her Day of Betrayal

I met my sister, Jenny, for lunch because I had to tell someone what I was about to do. Call it guilt or fear but I knew I could trust her to be a good listener. All this stress was making me crazy, and I needed to get it off my chest before my head exploded from everything I was going through. After we ordered from the menu, I confessed everything, and felt relieved once I got it all out.

I felt Jenny's anger when she looked at me as if I were crazy. "Why are you jeopardizing your marriage for this asshole? In past conversations you told me he was a jerk, and that he's been harassing you for the last few months. Why don't you quit or file a sexual harassment case with H.R.?"

"Jenny, over the last month, I got to know him much better, and he's going through a tough divorce. He's been acting out, and taking his pain out on us, but he's been extremely nice over the last month. He asked me to be with him just one time, and I don't know why, but I agreed. We're going to do it one time on this trip, and he promised we'd never speak of it again, and he would help get me promoted in the company."

"So, you're going to cheat on David, the guy you've loved since college, for what, a possible promotion? You realize he's turning you into a whore, right?"

"No, it's not like that. I actually feel sorry for Richard, and I know he just needs this. Besides, David will never find out, and we'll get back to normal when I return. Excuse me, David's calling me; let me answer this."

"Hello, what do you want?

"David, I'm out to lunch with my sister. You already know I leave for the airport at 3 o'clock. Do you need to know anything else? Good."

As I put my phone back in my purse, I was wondering why Jenny was looking at me in disgust. I turned to her and, in an angry voice, asked, "What?"

"Ellie, did you just talk to your husband like that? That was the rudest thing I've ever seen you do. What's going on with you?

"What are you talking about, Jenny?"

"Do you even realize how you just spoke to David? Have you lost your mind?"

"Jenny, what are you talking about? I just had a quick call, that's all.

"You answered the phone and said, 'What do you want?' Do you know what my husband would do if I talked to him like that? And the way you ended the call with, 'Do you need to know anything else?' No, goodbye; no, I love you; no, I'll miss you. How do you think he feels after being talked to like that? Jenny, what is going on with you? I'm concerned about your judgment and how you've been acting."

"Oh God, I didn't realize I spoke like that to him. I did say that, didn't I? What was I thinking?"

"Ellie, I think this affair you're about to have has taken a toll on your mind and is putting your marriage in danger. You've been telling me that you were tired of David complaining about how your marriage was in trouble and how you've been ignoring him. Look, it seems to me that you're sabotaging your marriage and treating your husband like crap to offset the guilt you must be feeling."

"Oh my god, you're right. I've been a bitch, taking my problems out on poor David. I have to call him back and apologize."

"Do you want privacy?"

"No, stay here. It's ringing. Dammit, he's not answering."

"Maybe he's busy."

"He always answers my calls. I'm calling again; hopefully he'll answer."

"He's not answering? Ellie, send him a text."

"Dammit, he's pissed, and now I don't blame him. And I need to leave in less than two hours."

"Well, sis, you better apologize and get your shit together. I don't think what you have planned with Richard is a good idea, and you need to stop this nonsense before you screw everything up. You guys have been so good together, and you're about to start a family. Think about it, Ellie."

"I know, you're right, but I'm not sure I can stop it now. It's just once, and my home life and work life will be good again. Richard's been having so much trouble with his divorce, and he's really depressed. He promised it would just be once, and it would help him because I remind him so much of his wife."

"You know he's playing you, don't you? Ellie, you can't be that blind."

"No, I can tell. Deep down he's a sweet guy, and his wife is trying to get full custody of his kids and destroy him with alimony. When he opened up to me, I felt his pain, and we had a connection. I feel like I need to do this, just this once after all the time we've spent together."

"Have you talked to him about your own marriage or how David treats you?"

Looking down at her hands and after a long pause, Ellie spoke in a low voice, "I may have said something about David complaining, and our lack of sex."

"Ellie, you're an idiot, and you better pray that David never finds out you've been sharing yours and David's intimate relationship with another man. I have to tell you, Ellie, I think you've already gone too far, and if David finds out about this, your marriage is definitely in trouble. Don't you see how screwed up this is, and how you're putting everything in jeopardy?

"Look, I get your point, and you're right, which is why it's only going to happen this one time. I realize now how I've been treating David, and when I get back from this trip, I will make it up to him. He'll never know, and it will never happen again. I will never talk about this again, because it will never exist in my mind. It will be forgotten."

"You really are delusional. You're about to have sex with another man, and you believe once that happens, you're going to forget about it? I'm telling you; it will change you. It will change how you think of your husband. No good can come from this; please rethink this."

"Jenny, thanks for your concern, but I'm a grown woman and can handle this. I mean, it's just sex, and it's only one time. David will never know, and as they say, no harm, no foul."

"Well, I hope you know what you're doing, but I want you to remember what I'm saying, you're making a big mistake. Please think about it before you do something you can never take back. You will forever be a cheating wife, and I hope you can live with that."

"Don't worry, I'll handle this, and in two weeks you'll see a happy David, and we'll be working on starting our family."

"I'm sad, and I feel terrible about this, because I know this is not going to turn out well, and as your sister, I don't want you to do this. Please cancel your trip, quit your job, and apologize to David for your recent behavior. David is also my friend, and if he ever finds out I knew about this, he'll never speak to me again."

"Thanks, Jenny; I love you and I appreciate your concern. I'll think about what you've said, but I still need to go on this trip. I'll talk to David and apologize for my bad behavior before I leave this afternoon.

David's thoughts at lunch

These feelings were new and unwelcome. As I sat in the booth at our local restaurant, I started to reflect on the last few months and how my marriage went from a state of bliss to complete shit. I had to wipe my eyes several times to prevent anyone from seeing my weakness and pain.

When I first sat down, all I felt was anger, but those feelings transformed to sadness and hurt as I felt the full impact of my loss. The woman I loved, and the marriage I lived for, are now distant memories.

Then, as I considered my situation, my feelings changed to those of humiliation and betrayal. How could she do this to me and our marriage? What had I done to turn her into a cheating bitch of a wife? I knew I was not going to be able to forgive her. I was never going to be with a woman who wanted to be with another man; my ego could never handle that. I'm aware that many of my friends have overcome an affair, and will tell me to forgive her and get over it. Well, that's not going to happen.

Then suddenly my feelings of anger came back when my phone rang and I saw Ellie's number. I had no intention of taking her calls. The time for talking is over, sweetheart. Your sweet, loving husband has moved on; you have awoken a monster.

Ellie's Flight with Richard

Richard arranged for first-class seats for their long flight to the west coast in an effort to impress Ellie. However, on the plane, Richard saw that she was upset when he learned that her husband wasn't returning her calls or responding to her text messages. When she told Richard that she was having second thoughts about everything, he thought quickly and played the hurt husband angle again to get her back on track.

He got her a Bloody Mary and convinced her to relax and everything would be fine.

"Ellie, calm down. Everything is fine, and I'm sure there's a good reason for this. Perhaps he's in a meeting or just can't talk. He'll call you back, I'm sure. Besides, nothing happened, and everything is fine. After we get back from our meetings, I want you to take a few days off and spend time reconnecting with your husband. I just wish I had a wife who was as loving as you are. You know she won't even let me talk to my girls, and that hurts so bad. You're a great wife, and I know things will be fine."

Ellie saw a tear in the predator's eye as he talked about his girls and once again fell for his line of crap. After the second drink, she forgot her own problems and took his hand in hers, trying to console the hurting man. That's when he knew he had her and was going to finally fuck this stupid bitch and send her back to her husband with his spunk still in her pussy.

He had been working too hard to let it end right near the finish line. It was all a game to him. Sending women back to their husbands full of his seed, was what he lived for. To let the wife know she gave herself to another man and lost respect for her husband at the same time. The wife would remember what they did and have that in mind when she was back with her husband.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,915 Followers