All Comments on 'Broken Promise and Bad Intensions'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

I hope the MC was happy with his revenge!

5

AardieAardie2 months ago

I can see why the intent to cheat was enough for him to divorce her. Did he need to burn her so badly later?

woodwardwoodward2 months ago

Well done. I enjoy your tales.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed2 months ago

I can accept the nuclear burn on the wife’s boss, but early in the story the husband is suggesting that she can learn from her mistake and do better in the future. This is difficult when she is peripheral damage when he nails her boss. Ultimately the only good person in this tale is the sister who warned the stupid wife.

lujon2019lujon20192 months ago

whats the point if the guilty dont know who orchestrated their downfall?

servant111servant1112 months ago

This was way WAY too over the top for me.

3 stars

ravbobravbob2 months ago

My favourite writer do love your stories please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No, the revenge was not justified. He ruined a company, so what about all the innocent workers who find themselves out of a job. This is not a good BTB story and is way over the top. He is just a nasty prick. If the story continued then hopefully one day the FBI trace everything back to him and he ends up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Of course he felt a bit of remorse when in her depressed state she topped herself, but hey she got what she deserved for not actually doing anything and he never intended for her to hurt herself but it was nothing to do with him was it. Intent is a double edged sword.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The first major flaw in the story, for me, is everything that happens after she comes back. The divorce process is stunted, with a couple of throwaway lines in divorce court that he never showed up for, which doesn’t seem consistent with a character who is smart, methodical, dogged, and determined to get out of his marriage. Also, she says the reason she’s going to have the fling is because she feels bad for Richard, who has manipulated her into what is basically the equivalent of pity sex. But that never gets mentioned in the counseling section. It’s not even really about whether or not that would have been a compelling argument. He could have still countered it. Then there’s the calls coming from her family that also feel a bit like a throwaway. The only one of them we’ve even heard about at all up to that point is the sister, and her dismissing his feelings and pushing for RAAC seems inconsistent with the sister we see in the lunch seen. Then the revenge, aside from being over the top, doesn’t really have any real payoff. There’s no emotion in it. All the stuff from the divorce onward just feels rushed. Like you were just checking the standard elements off a checklist.

It weakens a story that actually started off pretty well. I think you put a lot more time and attention into the first half of the story than the second. Though I do still thinks parts of the first half also feel a bit rushed.

The other major issue is the revenge plot. Really I’m just tired of seeing CP thrown around so casually in everybody’s stories, so that one is not just on you. But really, can we just retire that trope? It’s disgusting, and it’s so commonly used in the LW category that it doesn’t even have any punch to it anymore. It, again, feels like another item to check off on a checklist.

I think you’re an interesting writer. But I don’t feel you putting as much care and effort into your recent stories as I’ve seen in the past. Though, I can understand and appreciate that there are many completely valid reasons for why this might be the case.

Dylan1Dylan12 months ago

I loved it. Yes maybe a little far fetched but a great story. Nicely done.

c24jc24j2 months ago

Yes, over-the-top. In taking down the company, he harmed a lot of innocent people. His style of revenge on a whole company makes him more akin to a terrorist, and a worse human being than Richard ever was. I suspect David never truly loved his wife, but was simply obsessed with the thought of genital ownership, which is what he considered 'love'.

Your depiction leaves the MC as the quintessential loser. And Richard got what he wanted out of it, even if he didn't get the sex. Plus he brought out the evil in David . . . a true victory for Richard. If they'd stayed together, Richard would have lost. As it was, Richard won, despite the later so-called 'revenge', and David showed himself to be a real loser and unworthy of love. I really don't like it when the predator wins and the MC AND marriage lose. That's what this story was. it was pretty well written though.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Hmm yes, the MC was not a nice guy by any means.

His treatment of his wife was unforgiveable, petty is a good description regarding his behavior.

His wife did do a proverbial blunder but his response, I personally feel, was beyond cruel.

Collateral damage, such a great term for people incapable of humane compassion.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Sometimes you need to go over the top, if only to reset what you consider was normal. Know what I mean? Happens all the time. 5&FAV from your #1 fan

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Btw congrats on the comments. Whatever they say is irrelevant. Look at the effort and length your readers go with their opinions! Best compliment you could get from the annoy’s

Bamo68Bamo682 months ago

Hi Cindy,

I see you have got you usual comments from Mr Anonymous. I take stories at face value and enjoy your stories for entertainment value. I don't take them seriously, but know shit happens. I think every man that has been wronged would like some level of revenge. Keep them coming my friend.

kelchakelcha2 months ago

Since most people live paycheck to paycheck, I wonder how many in the company lost their homes due to the asshole's vindictive revenge. The losses to company owners also don't matter to the shithead, I guess. Revenge with justice is preferential and this revenge was too spread out.

012Say012Say2 months ago

I don’t understand concerns about over the top. It is a story. In this story, getting this wife to cheat had dire consequences. Many stories on this site. Most I don’t start to read, even fewer do I finish. This was well written, held me through the end, and gets a 5 from me.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Thanks for the well written story. Yes, it's just a story. As a movie is just a movie.

"The story is far-fetched and can't happen." Are you sure??

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

5 stars. Great story. To the negative commenters, nuts to you. This is a STORY! It is fiction and created by the mind of the author. CindyTV please keep writing and ignore the naysayers. Thanks.

Karn9Karn92 months ago

I liked the beginning middle however I thought the revenge part of ending was over the top. Thus lowering my over all score to 4.5* that said it was an enjoyable read.

ttt59ttt592 months ago

Except for "her amazing boy" instead of "her amazing body" mistake in the middle of page two it was perfect! I usually have 1-2 of those in my stories too, so not throwing stones! Great job!!!!

SDN1955SDN19552 months ago

Decent story. Minor nit…..I don’t believe federal sentences have any time off for good behavior.

imhaplessimhapless2 months ago

The revenge was grossly over the top -- so what? 5* from me.

groaningbumpgroaningbump2 months ago

Okay story...worn out trope of the husband being some computer genius who can plant child porn on the asshole's computer is a bit much bit the rest seems ok. Couple of small errors too..."Ban Intentions" in the title, Ellie's flight out with "David" insread of Richard in the chapter title, and I don't know why writers insist on calling the store "Victoria Secrets". It's Victoria's Secret. Always has been lol. Other than that, a fine read. 3 stars, thanks for sharing. - gb

Cracker270Cracker2702 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Well put together. Thank you for the gift of a fine story

6King6King2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A very sad path to take when happily married. Karma Kong is always lurking.

SkubabillSkubabill2 months ago

I may just start calling you "Five Star Cindy."

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit2 months ago

When it said David stapled his note to the package, i thought he’d stapled it to an inner plastic bag - staples through the garments. IMO stapling through her clothing would be appropriate. Nice work with this story. A lot of people don’t realize the intentions are important; and that “lies of omission” show intent to deceive. It’s an issue I’ve discussed with my wife more than once. It didn’t involve her cheating, but deliberately not saying something because it might hurt me? Bullshit.

saddletramp1956saddletramp19562 months ago

The Tramp approves! Thanks, Cindy! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is never a legitimate reason to access child porn and by doing so the MC made himself a consumer thereof. His destruction of the company Richard worked for cost many innocent and undeserving people their livelihoods and revealed a level of vindictiveness that no decent person would be capable of. The MC pursued a reckless campaign of revenge that left no room for concern about who or how many were harmed by it and yet somehow we are all supposed to be rooting for this reprehensible character?

JR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think the fact she didn't fuck the predator deserved a little credit. The husband could have put those therapy sessions to better use and at least try and save his marriage. If successful, they both would have been better prepared to handle such a challenge in the future. Revenge on Richard was appropriate, her not so much. Another enjoyable story from CindyTV.

kirei8kirei82 months ago

Excellent story! Yes, it could happen. When one's entire life has turned upside down by a devastatingly tragic event, one changes, sometimes forever. Logic, honor, and sense of self are all gone and revenge at all cost fuels the new diet. Push someone that far and don't be surprised at the result. Good job on all fronts on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One bad uncompleted mistake by someone you love who is very sincerely sorry deserves a serious attempt at reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars! Ignore the haters. Apparently the ANON's didn't realize this was a Fiction story, and nobody was actually hurt. - LOL

AlanDavidAlanDavid2 months ago

Keep them coming, great story & delivery.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 months ago

I loved it and rated it 5*. Regarding that "The story is far-fetched and can't happen." Really? There's a comment in another story that reads:

"Don't take it so hard. I and several of my also married friends have fucked for a promotion, and kept doing it to advance our careers and add money to the household. Don't think it doesn't happen with a surprising frequency".

So, can't it really happen?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very over the top, but you owned it. :-) You get a chutzpah 5.

Escape_WithinEscape_Within2 months ago

Another wonderful tale. I must point out (if no one before me hasn't already) the name issue in the Flight Header. David is listed but it was Richard in the paragraph. Otherwise no other technical concerns. They say it takes a village to raise a child. It takes a community to support a marriage. The predators and detractors need to be weeded out and isolated. Marriage isn't for everyone and it isn't what everyone thinks it should be. A wonderful tale of betrayal. The final warning is good too. David did it but it could have been a friend or family member. It turned criminal but financial woes are good to. After all he has to "Pay" in some form. We all must remember it is not the action but the motive and the intent. One will never know themselves until the opportunity presents itself. You will know you aren't a cheater when the opportunity presents itself with absolutely no chance of being caught and you don't act. Only then are you true to yourself, as well as those you care about and/or love. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written and amusing. Sometimes I enjoy the comments more than the story. It seems that many commenters are quite naive in their beliefs that the one percent wolves do not exist. But, then again the story is fiction and can be what ever the author wishes.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

I normally enjoy your stories... but this one was just stupid. Not in the telling but in the comments about "The story is far fetched and can't happen". I'm a pedantic arsehole in the details and there were many errors. EG: The ex husband started his revenge 12 months after it happened. By then, the divorce had been filed and 3 months later, it was final. David had already moved out of town. Why would his wife stay alone in their old apartment? She wouldn't! That was crucial to him accessing her home computer and gaining access to her office network. Then into Richard's computer.

Why were Richard and Ellie still employed at the Company after their affair? (a manager and one of his subordinates. HR would crap themselves) Plus, if Richard was still married with the wife and children at home, how did David manage to get a USB drive secreted in his and his wife's apartment? Why hadn't Richard and his wife been divorced when the affair with Lillie blew up?

Then, destroying the Company when Richard was only a manager, not an owner. Crazy. Also, David would know that other skilled cyber operators can and do, trace these cyber intrusions. David would not have got away with his inteference. Particularly with FBI involved in tracing.

Escape_WithinEscape_Within2 months ago

Oh and workplace harassment is a thing. Most employees will just look the other way. This too is a social issue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To the comments from "goodshoes2" right on .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A strong and hard BTB tale, with some writing errors here and there. First half very good and realistic, while the second half still good but ... unrealistic. The hacking described is extremely dangerous and illegal, not only for the hacking acts against a business firm but even more for the illegal content used. Almost impossible to hide the hackings from a deep FBI forensics investigation, that would lead the MC and his accomplices in jail for many years. The MC had already had his inevitable divorce and was on the honest side of the betrayment events, so no need at all to destroy his own life with this suicide and utterly illegal revenge against the ex-wife's lover. Anyway, after reading some absurd tales about suicided cheated husbands (???) and umpteenths feb-sucks (poor innocent little month!) ending with the usual RAACs or BurnTheBastard line, always saving the cheating wife, this one is certainly a really good anti-cuck tale, that deserves the full prize: 5+ stars ! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A nice epilogue could be David promising to reconcile with the cheating skank slut and celebrating with a trip to Mexico. If he's as smart as you make him out to be he could sell her to a Mexican cartel who would use her in one of their Tijuana whore houses. That would bring the story to complete closure! Ignore the wimps who think he was mean or his balancing the scales was over the top. It was perfect! If folks like Kelcha are more concerned with the fallout than the crime, they should have to live through a betrayal before offering empty headed self-righteous opinions.

PowersworderPowersworder2 months ago

I thought the revenge was great, even if it was massive overkill.

I had zero sympathy for Ellie after the way she behaved. Who cares if she actually had sex with Richard before her husband intervened and stopped her. She'd been treating him like absolute dogshit for months.

-

To properly finish this story, it needed to end on a high note, with Dave starting a family with a younger, prettier second wife. Then of course they'd "accidentally" run into Ellie, who would be devastated to see the future she could have had, if she hadn't been such a dumb slut.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Over the top, my ass. QuickMagazine scores it a 4.5, rounded up to a 5. The only thing missing was David finding someone new, and better.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another great story from one of my favorite authors, Being a story rather than chronicle of historical events, I don’t understand why some critics are bothered by it not being realistic, or the revenge was over the top. It was, but sometimes real life revenge is over the top. In that case there may be cause to call out the injustice. But this was a story, fiction, not real. Whether the fiction is a movie or written story, willing suspension of disbelief is demanded. 5S

beatman04beatman042 months ago

As always Five stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

Onr thing I didn't like about the revenge is it endangered the livelihood of the entire employees in the company and that makes MC a potential family wrecker more than Richard. Thanks CindyTV.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is the best writing ever!! Shakespeare, Homer and Dickenson have nothing on CindyTV!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another great BTB by this author! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story sure sounds familiar to be new? Oh well, still my favorite author Cindytv.

REM

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The chapter heading "Ellie's Flight Out with David" kind of stuck out. Pretty sure you can edit and resubmit. Just submit again append EDIT to the story title. Richard revenge is a bit extreme as it causes a lot of collateral damage. Giving this one a 3. Your stories are normally better than this.

Pappy7Pappy72 months ago

I thought it was a good story and as far as I'm concerned the nitpickers should take it in stride or offer to proof read and edit all the stories on here . They seem to do it anyhow. If a few mitsakes bother them that much they need to quit paying for the reading. I like your stuff, please keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Based on Cindy’s description the predator deserved it. It was not the thrill of victory, it was the agony of the husbands defeat. And the company, turning a blind eye to predators is common so screw them.

vanyevanye2 months ago

Guy commits several felonies for revenge. Typical LW btb response - the victimized husband becomes worse than the villain.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not over the top. Well done Cindy 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, I suppose this could happen.

But doesn't this also ignore a few precepts of legality -- disregard for which tends to remove one from any right to moral "high ground", not to mention changes the identify of the "actual" criminal?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why are the cheaters families so insistent that the victim take the cheater back - cheating is more than just having sex. It's good he told her family to go fuck themselves

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love that in this story you finally made so many points no other author's stories or MCs' seem to make. First Jenny starts spelling it out, then in the paragraph-long speech Richard gave to Ellie he unpacked it all, and in therapy David said the resit: "She ended it when she got on that plane knowing what she was about to do". The only problem I have with this story is that I felt it ended too quickly. I'd have liked to see the reactions of all the family in detail, especially Jenny, during the actual confrontations. Also, it's not revenge if the target doesnt know who did it. I wish David had, in whatever manner, made Richard aware of who destroyed him. 5 stars

MattblackUKMattblackUK2 months ago

Something like this happened for real in the UK. It took the police IT expert a very short time to identify the man who placed the images on his victim's computer and it was he who went down, not his target.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

Your craft is definitely improving in the last few outings! This one was solid until the back 25%. The revenge piece was like a separate story of sorts. I "get" Richard needed to pay but the time separation (good reason was explained to avert suspicion), but it just didn't flow from the divorce piece. 4.1*

MormonJackMormonJack2 months ago

Hey CindyTV, thanks for writing and sharing! Your stories are always well done and this was no different.

All that said, I struggle with the reaction of the MC/David. No, not that he divorced Ellie: that was all good. But that he took revenge on "Richard." The MC committed felonies by hijacking his now-ex-wife's computer, including working emails. He downloaded child porn onto Richard's computer. Where did he get child porn to download? Possession and/or accessing that stuff is a felony, irrespective of your motive. Then David committed more felonies in downloading illegal material to Richard's computer. To make matters words, he downloaded (distribution) child porn onto his computer. Did Richard deserve to be framed for child porn felonies? Yeah... I know, Richard preyed on his now-ex-wife and it cost David his marriage. But to my knowledge, no crime was committed. David, though, he crossed a line: he set up Richard who innocent of any child porn crimes. I think of the overall gravity of each party's acts. David's were far more serious than those of Richard or Ellie.

Now, to lighten things up: God told Adam that his sons would find good women in all corners of the earth. Then God made the earth round, and He laughed and laughed.

woodrangewoodrange2 months ago

good read 5 stars

pantylvr2pantylvr22 months ago

Great story,loved it

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

No problem with any of it. unfortunately, the asshole (LaValliere ?) is in jail, but maybe won't be walking upright doe long. Pedophilia, you know. 5 stars, hope the M/C got a happy ending.

The BEAR

012Say012Say2 months ago

My second comment. Many feel this or that should change. For instance, this could have led to reconciliation rather than revenge. Might also be a good story. Always seems strange to me to see comments about what a story should be, rathe than what it is. I do find all comments interesting. Still a 5 from me.

TajfaTajfa2 months ago

I think he was a bit harsh on Ellie. Yes divorce her if he couldn't get over her behavior but the rest was too much.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

Satisfyingly complete. Hit all the marks without going into the science fiction & fantasy category.

Norseman123Norseman1232 months ago

Another top story, thank you. 5*****

SlomoverSlomover2 months ago

That was a great story. At the end you said the revenge was justified which is true for Richard and Ellie. However, the company Richard worked for was destroyed which would be catastrophic for a lot of innocent people.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

"You've been telling me that you were tired of David complaining about how your marriage was in trouble and how you've been ignoring him." - Sounds like he has good reasons to complain about her marriage.

\

"Richard's been having so much trouble with his divorce" - That's what HE says, she's too stupid to be employed, never mind getting a promotion.

\

"I may have said something about David complaining, and our lack of sex." - And whose fault is that?

\

"how she would wear the same outfit for him when she got home." - So he even gets sloppy seconds on the outfit!

\

"Admit it, if you really loved your husband, you never would have agreed to being my slut for the weekend." - He's right.

\

"She was blaming him for everything but realized she could have said no at any time." - That's why I don't usually agree with who want the other guy to suffer. He might have seduced her, but he never forced her. Even after packing the sexy clothes she still could have booked a separate room.

\

Her sister should try calling David.

\

I'm amazed that she was so anxious to fuck Richard that she never checked FB.

\

"she ended it when she got on the plane" - She ended it when she packed the suitcase, if not when she started up with Richard.

\

Would everyone forgive HIM for a similar "mistake?"

\

"he would think that once the emails and files were deleted" - Does Richard even know about the emails? Didn't David send them?

\

Of course the husband is a cyber-security expert.

\

Why destroy the company?

\

Actually, you can submit edits. You have to submit the entire story again, with *EDIT* before and after the story name. I'm not sure of the exact format.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it. The warning at the end was like something out of a 1950's cop show. Be good, not for the sake of being good, but for the sake if not getting caught and burned when being bad.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, @mattblackUK is correct, they have ways of tracing the exchange, unless you're an experienced hacker, or Cyber specialist, which it what she pointed out in the story. A highly trained hacker can make the trail turn into dozens of dead ends, and make it almost impossible to find the point of origin. I know this from my own work and cyber background. Unless MI5, NSA or the CIA intervene, the hacker would never be found. Besides all the technical jargon, unless I'm mistaken, this is a work of fiction. Which I thoroughly enjoyed. Five Big Stars!

funperson969funperson9692 months ago

Whoa! Five star Brutal.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG2 months ago

This is much better than the last two or three of your stories. I was about ready to unfollow you. Four stars

ArtnxsArtnxs2 months ago

Love you work, and loved this store, the sister need to be burned too, she say that is his friend, just like the shit wife say she love him, but on the end they betrayed him.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove2 months ago

If Richard killed his wife, then yes, justified revenge. But not for this. The revenge ruined, what was becoming a great story. Besides, two polygraphs, and hubby would be in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Taking down a whole company for revenge on one man? Sorry, he gets no sympathy from me.

mndhanson017mndhanson0172 months ago

They were so insistent because she didn't sleep with Richard, answering to the Anon, who was wondering, but they didn't understand that an affair doesn't need to be physical for it to be an affair. Something that she should tell them as she had intent to sleep with the man, which is why he was leaving her because it's true, it could be possible for her to do it again, but she would be more careful, thus the trust is broken. She needs to understand that and tell her family to get off his back because he's right, if the circumstances happened again, she would have done and that's the problem, it may not have happened, but she had the intent to and that is bad enough on its own.

inka2222inka22222 months ago

Thank you, amazing BTB!!! I feel like he should have had at least some (but reasonable and proportional) revenge on her father and sister for minimizing his pain and her betrayal and trying to force him to keep being married to the skank; but I figure her misfortune is probably enough of a revenge on them. Also, the story doesn't point that out but. while her sister gets bonus points for asking the skank to not cheat, she didn't even for as second entertain ANY though of warning her brother in law about the knife in his back, nor told her own husband, which doesn't speak highly of her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, 5 stars from me.

.

Your title has an incorrect word in it, it shouldn't be "intensions". Think of the root of the word you want, in this case "intent".

.

For example: His "intent" was to have sex with yet another wife.

Another example: His "intentions" were made clear when he reserved one room for the two of them.

.

A good story, please keep writing. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A strong desire to write a story collides with a lack of plausible characters and motives. His wife was too stupid to breathe, and apparently always had been. He got what he married, so he deserved what he got.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Correct decision, she would have had sex with Ritchie if not for the note. She had already cheated and treated her husband like crap. No way to come back from that. Great revenge on Richard too. Never piss off a cyber security guy.

crazymike45crazymike452 months ago

I love the 'Take no prisoners' attitude. I would do the same or worse. I have a short temper, hold a grudge forever and I'm heavily armed. Taking no prisoners.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Whomp'em side the head!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really liked it. It was a different take on the usual cheating wives story we've been forced to have to sift thru for something good to read. I enjoyed it, and felt his wife was seduced by an experienced predator.

Yes, this story could have just as easily gone to a reconciliation story, just by changing how David reacted, and took Ellie back, but it worked either way. I do like that he decided they were done once she admitted that she would have done Richard IF she hadn't read his note. Thank You for sharing it with us, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Karma is beautiful, Karma is fair, Karma sees and knows everything. God has mercy, Karma doesn’t!

Karma has sympathy for wannabe apprentice trying to do her work but they may have to pay a price someday, … David !!!

Captcha

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

Really liked the diferent angle you came at the story although wasnt sure why the mc hammered the wife after he divorced her. No complaints though, the story maintained interest all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was an awesome BTB. Over the top? Yes, but I loved it. I can't believe some of the comments from the Anon's - Ignore them! They're just jealous that they can't write their own story and would rather nitpick or insult you, which is much easier than actually taking the time to enlighten us with their own stellar works :)

IamjustcuriousIamjustcurious2 months ago

Nice. A bit hard on Ellie. "Intentions" BTW

DormayVooDormayVoo2 months ago

Some are saying that this is Over the Top. And they say it as if that’s a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not your best work Cindy. A little to cliche driven. Reasoning of the mc is realistic and I actually love the retribution being nuclear for Ellie and Richard.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married872 months ago

Another good story that I really enjoyed reading. One thing in one of your headings you have Ellie's flight out with David and it should be Richard.

pugetmanpugetman2 months ago

To me, the collateral damage is over the top. But hey, I’m a softy.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale2 months ago

Outstanding story............():\

CallmetrayCallmetray2 months ago

Thanks. Enjoyed but it’s probably only a read once story. Some of your others stories I have read many times.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Fun and another thrilling BTB.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.