Broken Promise and Bad Intensions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I loved you too, Ellie. But, you see, that's the problem I'm having with this entire affair. Yes, I consider it an affair. Tell me, did you spend private time with him, eat lunch together, or drinks after work?"

"We work together, of course."

"OK, that makes sense, so I'll take that to mean 'yes'. Truth now, Ellie. Did you ever walk with him holding hands?"

Ellie could not look into his eyes any longer and, in a very low voice said, "Yes."

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Did you hold hands?"

"Yes, but I didn't love him."

"You said that; I know you didn't love him. Tell me, did you ever give him a passionate kiss?"

"Just once, I swear."

David couldn't explain what happened, but all his pain, anger, hurt, and humiliation found it's escape in the form of tears. Her admission caused all his stress to come out as a river of tears. As he spoke, the tears fell from his face onto his shirt and lap. David was a big, strong guy that never cried, and when Ellie saw this, it had an impact she had not anticipated. As the tears fell, David looked directly into her eyes and calmly asked another question.

"Ellie, last question. If I had not sent that note along with the lingerie you planned to wear for your lover, would you have slept with him that night?"

She didn't want to answer and sat there nervously as she watched his tears continue to fall. After a moment, the doctor spoke.

"Ellie, it's important to get everything out now. You're in a safe place, and you should not hold back. Please answer David's question."

"David, I love you, and I never would intentionally hurt you, but if you hadn't stopped me with that note, I would have made the worst mistake of my life and slept with him. But you saved me, and for that I am eternally grateful. Baby, we need to stay together."

Turning to the doctor, covered in tears, David spoke, "Doctor, this is why I can't stay married. You see, she had full intentions of fucking him. The actual act is irrelevant; the intent is all that matters in my mind. If she would do it once, I know she would do it again given the right circumstance, and I will not live with that hanging over my head. For the rest of our years together, I would remember her intent to be with someone that she wanted more than our marriage. I'd always be wondering if she still wanted it, or if she was planning another session. No, she ended it when she got on the plane, knowing the entire time what she was about to do."

For the next three weeks, David attended the required sessions and three months later, the divorce was final, but not without constant calls and requests to stop the divorce and give her another chance. Calls from her dad, her sister, and their friends were all the same. They all told him he was a fool because she hadn't had sex with Richard.

David tried to explain how he felt, but in everyone's eyes, he should forgive her 'mistake' and reconcile their marriage. She loved me; he was being childish, and he should be a man, step up and accept her back.

After getting fed up with hearing how his 'little ego' was getting in the way of their reconciliation, he basically told each one of them to go fuck themselves, and never speak to him again. After that, he took some contract jobs across the country, left town, and never looked back. Ellie still called and begged for his forgiveness, and finally he had to block her number. He thought she finally got the message. She was still young and would find another man to be with, but he hoped she learned her lesson and remained loyal in her next relationship.

David's Revenge on Richard

It has been almost a year since that dreadful day, but I never forgot about little Richard. Now I was working across the country with no ties to home. That's when I put my revenge plan into action. Before I left, I set up a remote link to my home internet, which gave me access to Ellie's PC. She had a habit of coming home from work, logging into her company VPN, and sending in her reports. Of course, when she was finished, she just closed the cover, thinking the system was disconnected.

Before I left town, I took advantage of the lack of proper security on her laptop and simply remotely gained access to her system, which was still connected to the company Intranet by VPN. You have to love lazy Help Desk people who care more about making their job easier than worrying about security. I make a lot of honest money that way, so I really shouldn't complain. But I digress.

Then I opened her email and sent a scripted email to Richard with an embedded root-kit in the link, he was sure to open. The email he saw would be coming from Ellie, which read, Richard, check these out and let me know how I look. Not being able to resist an email like that from Ellie, he would click the link. The link would activate malware and quickly placed itself on every server Richard could touch and wait for my instructions, while all he would see is an error message. He would do this a few times before he realized the link wasn't working and would ask Ellie about it tomorrow.

Just as expected, the predator clicked the link and gave me access to the company's inner sanctum. I then erased any evidence of the email coming from Ellie and the remote access logs on her laptop, and when IT checked, they would not find the email, the link, or any record of the incident. With some luck, their IT staff would just ignore the report and move on to other, more pressing issues.

I waited a week before I started my activity. Using a VPN and multiple remote servers in 8 different countries, I installed several programs on Richard's company main server to help me complete my work. After a few hours I had access to their more valuable files and downloaded company financials, salaries from HR, engineering designs, and projects that were going to be sent in for patent approvals. These patents would be worth millions to the company.

Then I wanted to have a little fun with Richard, and through his work computer, I signed him up for several porn sites, including two that were on the Deep and Dark web. Having access to his life through his PC, I used his credit card and bank information. It was simple to sign him up and use his company PC without his knowledge. I set up a program to move any messages from those sites to a hidden file I created on his PC, which only I had access to.

In that secret, hidden file, I downloaded dozens of child porn images and videos, company diagrams, and confident engineering papers and started my campaign for 'Burn Richard.' Over the next month, using his company email account, I sent several documents to their top competitors from his company email account, with a note asking them when the payments would be transferred to his account. Then I made a rudimentary delete of the sent emails. Richard was hired for his financial background, not his technical skills, so like most novices, he would think that once the emails and files were deleted, all traces would be gone. But under any type of investigation, the evidence would be easy to find.

Then, from his PC, I started sending the child pornography to sites I knew were monitored by the FBI. Over a week, I sent more than 100 images that would definitely get the FBI's attention. At the same time, I paid one of my associates to plant a USB drive filled with dozens of the child porn images in Richard's apartment. It took them less than two days to find a way in and plant the device. All part of my plan.

Of course, during the entire process, I was careful to use a VPN, and several remote servers, and my experience in cyber security to erase any possible ties to myself.

Ten days later, a team of six FBI agents entered Richard's office while he was in a meeting with the President of the company. The agents came in, brandishing weapons and yelling "FBI — Nobody Move," as they swarmed the office. The scene was surreal, and the entire office staff froze in fear, and watched the scene unfold as they remained frozen in place, and silent.

"We have an arrest warrant for Richard Jones, and complete access to your company servers. We have knowledge of some federal crimes. You will immediately take us to your IT department." The President gave Richard a look of disdain as he turned and led the two FBI agents to their IT department.

Against the President's exasperated objections, the FBI took the company servers and all their data, leaving the company in complete shutdown. When word got out, their competitors jumped in quickly and started calling their customers. Richard single handedly (with my help) brought the company to its knees, by his misdeeds and was fired and sued by the company.

Richard's Federal case was highly publicized. The company he worked for was in trouble and might not survive Richard's mess. The scandal ruined the company's reputation and made Richard a national disgrace. He was found guilty of 200 counts of possession of child porn, wire fraud, company espionage, federal theft and extortion. 25 years, with a minimum of 20 for good behavior. His wife divorced him, and his children would have nothing to do with him ever again. He lost it all when he tried to cuck the wrong man.

As a side note, Ellie became collateral damage after the story leaked out about her affair with Richard the Pedophile. The story was published on several major national news sites. Somehow these national news sites were hacked, and the story went viral for over a week. The headlines told the story of a cheating spouse, and her relationship with the Valentines Day Pedophile, Richard Jones. The hacker gave him the nickname in the articles after he was arrested on Feb 14th, Valentines Day. Happy Valentines Day, Ellie.

Ellie's photo, her address, place of work, and her divorce were all made public. She couldn't go anywhere without hearing nasty comments, and getting dirty looks. She eventually lost her job after becoming infamous for her affair with the Pedophile. Her future job opportunities didn't look promising, and her dating pool would now be polluted with perverts, and cheating husbands. It's funny how Karma can work sometimes.

"Over the top?"

Maybe, but he stole my wife, ruined 6 good years of marriage, devastated his own wife, two children, his family name, and destroyed Ellie, who was once a good woman, now divorced and depressed and left in his wake. The revenge was justified.

"The story is far-fetched and can't happen."

Au contraire, it does happen, and quite often. So be careful whose wife you're about to steal, and think twice before you cheat on your husband, because not every man is a wimp. Some of us won't accept reconciliation, or anything less than the nuclear option. So, to all you predators and cheating wives out there... You've been warned!

---------------------------------------------------------------