Broken Pt. 03

Story Info
Clothes shopping leads to the hints of what Jacob faces.
10.1k words
4.57
39.4k
117

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Author's note: For all of those that are complaining that these stories are too short. They're meant to be short. This story is something I work on when I have writer's block while I'm working on other stories say like Porn Star Family, Pharaoh and so on.

Thanks to WA001 for the edits

******

"Honey?!" Pauline's voice had this sweet tone to it as her hand gently rubbed/shook my left shoulder as I laid on my stomach. "I'm going to make breakfast before we leave, would you like a plate?"

"Depends," I croaked.

"Scrambled eggs, bacon, and a few of your Eggo waffles."

Fuckin' A! God damn right I do. My left hand rubbed the sleep from my eye before running it down my face. "Out back, on the porch there's a deep freeze, there's another carton if there's not enough in the freezer in the kitchen. The key is hanging by the back door, just lock it back," I said, rolling onto my back. Then the realization washed over me; I wasn't the only thing awake at the moment, covering myself quickly. Awkward! "So...?"

"... Right! I-It will be ready soon." I sighed and shook my head as my mother walked hurriedly out of my room. Okay, clearly yesterday wasn't a dream.

"Hey... Jacob?" I heard Emily's voice as I ran my hand through my hair as I entered the kitchen in my pajamas.

"Yeah," I said, keeping my groan from my voice.

"Would it be okay, if we watch the... Netflix again?" I watched as my half-sister's nose wrinkled as she mouthed the word 'Netflix' as if it was a foreign language to her.

"You do know it's on all the TVs right?" I asked, clearly she did not.

"Then the one in our room, it has it?" Emily asked me, as she gazed at me in wonder.

"Pretty much," I said, walking towards the coffee maker.

"Would you..."

"Listen, you can watch whatever you want on the TV in your room," I said, cutting Emily off knowing where this was going. My eyes glanced at my mother while the blush she'd gotten when I rolled over, presenting it to her, was mostly gone, there was still a slight rouge of it left on her cheeks. "Okay, there's a bedroom upstairs, it's small, but it's a free bed. The bathroom across from it only has a shower in it due to the remodel of the master bedroom. If you want your own bed."

"Does it have a TV too?"

"Small one, that was the guest room when grandma was alive, the one you're in is my old bedroom," I said, noting how my mother's eyes widened. Wondering how she'd act due to her recent obsession with me. "Now it's hardly used."

"Can I Mom?!" Emily asked, as I walked over to the table.

"You sure you don't..."

"Christ... No. I wouldn't have offered if I minded, now would I?" I said, in a monotone voice. Then I can keep an eye on them in case they still have that organ stealing scheme going on. "I'm guessing asking for permission was a huge deal with Roy?" I asked Emily, as I sat down.

"Very," Emily said, nodding her head sternly.

"You might want to change the sheets, been a long time since anyone used that bed. The closet at your door next to the new guest room, bottom shelf, just keep it clean." I was not expecting the water works as Emily began to cry. "I think I broke her," I said, turning around in my seat.

"She's never had her own bed before Jacob," Pauline said, wiping away a tear as she stirred the eggs as the bacon fried.

"Really?" I looked back at Emily who nodded sadly.

"I slept on the couch. Mom would let me on her bed to nap when Dad wasn't home. Other than that for 18 years that's been my bed."

"Well... Fuck... Long as you stay out of my room, but," holding up my index finger, "the living room TV will revert back to my control should I wish to watch something, other than that you don't have to ask me, we'll discuss other rules should this test prove that your stay becomes longer," I said, slyly noting how they hid their excitement just not the rushing of feet as my half-sister ran into Pauline's arms. "Something else from Roy?"

I could only nod when my mother mouthed 'Thank you', her hand stroking the back of Emily's hair as she held her. What the fuck could I even say to that shit?! Just what kind of monster did Roy turn into? Getting up, taking the open box of Eggos from the freezer noting only two remained. Laying it on the table as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Jacob what are you doing? Breakfast is almost..." I heard my mother ask as I walked back in with the new box of Eggos. Guess I need to pull out the waffle iron.

"Went and got the new box, put down two boxes of pancake mix," I said, hanging up the key, seeing my mother nod. "Oh, and honey." Passing my mother and placing it on the table before plucking my coffee cup from the table. Looking to my right as I heard the hinges of the door were the mugs were stored squeak open; like they have done all my life. Seeing Pauline pulling out a mug, a mug I thought my grandmother had thrown away.

"She kept it?!" I watched as my mother whispered to it. Was it too cruel to be cruel so damn early in the morning on my day off?

"All I got is the powder creamer that grandma used, you can get some other kind for yourself if you want," I said, as I walked past her to my seat. Noting how Emily had opened up the new box and already dropped four waffles into the slots. "I got maple and strawberry."

"Huh?!" Just how much did Roy keep away from her?

"The types of syrup I have," I said, walking over to the pantry. Pulling out the two bottles, watching how Emily's eyes were fixated on them as I placed them in the middle of the table.

"I heard about it, but Dad would only allow maple," Emily said, sitting straighter. I watched how her hand reached out before pulling back.

"Go ahead, if you want to try it," I said, I waved to it as the toaster popped.

"Jacob," pouring herself another glass of orange juice, "where is Mom buried?" Pauline asked, setting down the orange juice pitcher. Like grandma I like it made from concentrate instead of the jugs you get at the store.

"Beside Dad," I stated plainly as I plunged my fork into the last bite of waffle. "One or two?" I asked, as me and Emily both reached for the box.

"One..." Looking over at my mother seeing if she would be her old self or stay the woman from last night. "Please." Taking the rest out and placing them in their slots. "If either of you are still hungry after your one you can half it," I said, pushing the plungers down. "Are you wanting to know where in Croesan Hill they are?" I inquired as I sat back down.

"Yes Jacob," Pauline said, I glanced down at how her hand gripped the side of the table.

"You remember that old magnolia tree in the southeast corner of Croesan Hill?" I asked, to which my mother nodded. Quickly drawing a map of it in my syrup, "Point yourself west, go up five, right two, up three. You going to see them?" I asked, into my cup.

"Yes." My mother had this somber tone as she answered. The smell of hot Eggos filled the room before the toaster popped.

Getting up grabbing a waffle and holding it in my lips as I rose. "Eat, you're going to need it. Because whatever you have to say to them, is kind of late, don't ya think?" I said sarcastically, as I poured myself another cup of coffee. "Better late than never I guess." Okay, maybe it's never too early to be cruel as I took a bite of the waffle. "Shit," I cursed to myself as it appeared my mother was about to break down.

My mother looked up at me weakly, tears reamed her eyes as I placed my hand on her shoulder. My coffee keeping my waffle warm as it sat on top of it. "You had to know this was going to be part of the territory when you tried to turn my backyard into your Roman bath."

"Yes Jacob I know... b-b-but... B-Billy's gone..." I kept my waffle from becoming part of the five second rule as my mother wept loudly into my hip.

"Oh... It's just now hitting you, isn't it?" I asked, peering down at my mother's head. "You really didn't know?" I watched as she shook her head against my left hip.

"Mom would talk about him all the time when Dad wasn't around. I was five, when Mom told me about how they first meet. Over the years I too had really wanted to meet him. Your dad..." Emily's voice began to tremble. "He sounded like a fairy tale." I had to give it her she was holding it together better than I thought. "Not a day goes by that I don't wish your father was mine!"

"Dad would have probably taken you in," I said, causing her to look up at me with her own tear filled eyes. "I don't know about... Mom (that was weird), but you yeah, or at least let you eat here. Why?" Emily nodded. "That pesky blood-tie, for my sake, anyway."

"Do you think he would?" Emily asked, drying her cheeks.

"Well my opinion is from the eyes of a six-year-old. Ask her, she's the only one left alive to tell you that," I said, pointing down at my mother. "You finished with my hip?" Seeing her nod against me as I peered down at her. "Okay then, you two finish, set the dishes in the sink I'll get to them after my shower," I said, waving my coffee soaked waffle at them from over my shoulder as I left the room.

******

"I miss my car," I muttered to the window as I looked out at the empty space in the driveway. It's been three hours since I heard the sound of my car. Pondering the wait time a borrowed car becomes a stolen one. "Damn it," I sighed as my gaze fell on that rusty junk knowing what I was going to have to do to get mine back.

My ears perked at a sound I knew all too well as I was typing in the info of the car into one of the local auto parts store webpage. I could at least know what the parts cost, I'd just be paying for their labor since I don't have the tools to get into that kind of hardcore repair work. I tried not to appear so worried about the fate of my car as they rolled past me.

"Jacob? What are you doing?" I heard the worry in her voice as my mother climbed out of my car.

"Seeing what parts I can see are in need of replacement, then was going to wait on you and ask you when you got back. Oh, you might want to clean out your car of anything valuable," I said, closing the hood.

"What do you mean..."

"You aren't junking our home!" Emily shouted defensibly as she ran around the back of my car.

"Junk it, I wasn't thinking that," I said, setting my tablet on the hood of their car. "Now that you mention it, that sounds perfect, thank you for the idea." Was it wrong of me to get a kick at the look of horror as what she had just done appeared on her face? Probably. "I was going to have it repaired. But if doing something nice is going to get me accused of something devious."

"Please, please I'm sorry, I didn't know... wait you're joking? Mom is he joking?" Emily asked, confused by the smile on my face.

"He is," Pauline nodded weakly. I just hoped my mother didn't see too much into this. This way, if I do kick her out she'll have a means to do so.

"Not cool, I really thought you were going to do that," Emily said, in this pouty huff as she crossed her arms.

"I'll take it that Roy didn't use a lot of sarcasm?" I asked, seeing Emily shaking her head. "Well get used to it, I use it a lot."

"Jacob... you don't have to do this; I don't want you to..." I wonder if my mother would think that if she knew the real reason? I'm not going to tell her, are you?

"Its fine," I said, picking up my tablet. "But what are you doing back? I thought you said you were going to the grocery store too?"

"Well..." My mother's cheeks heated as I closed the tablet case. "You mentioned about going to Phil's, well... I thought we could pick you up if you wanted to go, and I was going to go after Phil's."

"Oh. Well, sure," I noted the shopping bags in the back seat, "why don't you take your bags in while I lock up," I said, taking the keys from her.

******

"Jacob? Is something wrong?" Pauline asked, as we idled in the driveway. Honestly, I just love how that car feels as it does and was trying to decide what to listen to.

"No, why?" I asked, as I scrolled through iHeart.

"We've been sitting here for three minutes," my mother said, bringing my attention to the clock on the radio.

"I'm figuring out what I want to listen to," I stated.

"But the radio isn't on." I looked back; Emily's brown hair brushed along her cheek as she scooted forward. Suddenly I was five-years-old all over again as her soft brown eyes looked at me in an inquisitive light.

"This is my radio now," I said, shaking my phone as Emily peeked over the seat. I pondered on how many times a mind could be blown before it pulls a hemisphere. "Seat belt," I ordered as I tapped on the station. My foot pressed on the brake pedal as I shifted in to reverse. I watched my mother's eyes widen as Nirvana's 'Heart Shaped Box' came on. The way she fought from smiling, how her fingers slowly curled along her -- New -- jeans. "I hope they fit," I said, glancing down at her jeans as I turned the car around.

"Yes, very well, thank you Jacob," Pauline said, in a small soft voice.

"You can sing if you want," I said, replaying the song. "God damn, just what did Roy do to her?" I asked myself as my mother teared up at that.

"Hey! Wait!" I nodded to Emily telling my mother it was okay to sing. Getting a glimpse of what I would be getting into. It started soft and low, I saw her eyes darting to me, when I didn't say a word, other than to throw the car into drive and head off for lunch. By the time we reached the end of my long driveway, it seemed like the dam had burst as she belted out those tunes.

"Hmm?" I looked left then right. Wondering which way to go, ones a twelve minute ride, the other is a five minute one. "You want to go the long way?" I asked my mother, as I looked over at her.

"I-I-s that farm still there?" Pauline asked, in a low whisper.

"Yeah, drove past it just two days ago. Unless of course, you think a farm could just up and run away," I said, teasing my mother. "So do you what to...?"

"Yes please, if you don't mind." I had turned down the radio so I could hear her. Noticing how she was studying her lap as she brushed her hair behind her ear. I noticed how her eyes glanced up watching my hands on the wheel. The small smile that rose the corners of her lips as I turned to the left.

"You ever see a horse?" I asked, as I looked at Emily in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah, I'm a shut-in not sheltered you know," Emily said, I wondered why she was getting agitated all of a sudden.

"Have you ever petted one?" I inquired, with a pointed look. I tried not to smirk, I tired, but well, that didn't happen.

"Can I-I really?" Emily asked, nervously.

"Yeah, the old man doesn't mind," I said, throwing on the blinker.

"Go on," I nodded once I had pulled off the road. "Go, go," I waved them off when they looked at me like they were waiting for my permission. Shutting off the car letting them know I wasn't about to drive off. "Guess I can check my email," I said to myself. Looking up from my Clash of Clans game as I heard the footsteps walking through the grass. "Have fun?" I asked, as my mother slid into her seat.

"Very much so," Pauline said, over the sound of her seat belt clicking.

"You don't mind if we come here from time to time?" Emily asked, as she closed the door.

"There a reason why I would?" I answered.

"Your house, your rules," Emily muttered low as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"If you want to pet the horses you just have to say," I said, starting the engine. Knowing how Fate was depriving me of my righteous sarcasm given what I'm facing. It was clear to me they really need the kind of help I'm not qualified for.

******

It was around three thirty when I heard the rumble of my car. I was walking out the door when my mother was popping the trunk. I was slyly checking for damage to it as my mother came walking past me all red faced and ashamed carrying bags towards the house. It was funny to watch; only wish I knew what caused it.

"You sure you don't have something to tell us?" Emily asked assertively, as I rounded the corner of my car. Her finger pointing at the white paint of the Devils trap.

"No, why? Something wrong with it?" I asked, aloofly.

"A-are you a devil worshipper?" Emily whispered as she leaned in. I couldn't help it; it just came out as I doubled over in laugher.

"Y-you remember that show from last night?" I asked through heaves, as Emily nodded. "It's from there, it's a Devil's trap. Nothing to be alarmed of, unless you're a devil, are you one?" I inquired as I eyed my half-sister/aunt oddly. I watched at how Emily's hair flew through the air and the small smile on her lips. "Well then, you don't have anything to worry about," I said, taking three bags in each hand.

I watched how my mother's body stood frozen, in the corner where the sink buts up with the small counter that was sandwiched by the stove, her head bowed groceries still in her hand. "Did Roy really need to be addressed the moment he walked in? Just how much of a narcissist was he?" I asked myself. "Do you want me to just wait and let you two deal with this?" I asked, as I set down the bags. Knowing this was going to happened every time I walked in.

"I-if you don't mind Jacob," Pauline said. I noted how her fingers tightened around the cans that were in her hand. "Maybe she's still in there," I muttered to myself.

"Alright, I'll be out of your way then," I said, as I left the room, waving at her was I did.

"Hey Jacob," Emily spoke through the screen as I rocked in the hammock that was suspended from the rafters of the porch.

"Yeah?" I asked, enjoying the breeze.

"Mom's sorry about... you know, just that Dad..."

"Was a controlling bastard?" I finished for her.

"Y-yeah," Emily said, weakly.

"Tell her it's okay, I'll keep out her way when she does the shopping," I said, looking to my right.

"What... are you laying on?" Emily asked, as she stepped out onto the porch.

"Never been on a hammock?" I asked, "Of course not," I quickly added. "Come on," I said, scooting over. It was a two person hammock to begin with. I just like the space. Gesturing to the spot as Emily started to speak. I guess she was going to take my hand gesture as my permission.

"This is so weird... Can I..."

"As much as you want," I said, cutting off her question. I just laid there looking up at the ceiling kind of hoping they'd need an engineer to come in. I knew her eyes were on me; I mean we had some great roof-age to stare at.

"What was she like?" Emily asked, when we had been laying there for what felt like ten minutes. Her looking at me, me staring up at the roof, pretending like I don't notice. Great times!

"Could you be more specific," I said, rolling my hand.

"Grand..." I glanced over as it appeared to me she was trying to determine what she was to our grandmother.

"Anything specific about her, or do you just want a generalization of her life?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Second one... for now," Emily said, her brown eyes glanced up at me as she fidgeted with the rope of the hammock.

"Well... Grandma was a pain at the beginning but given what had happened..." I gestured at her, "But sometime around year five or so she lost most of the bitterness, but that didn't mean it wasn't there. It just wasn't directed at me any longer. She tried to date, but given what happened, and the fact she was in her late fifties stuck raising me, didn't leave her a lot of time to socialize. I do remember this one time, in my sophomore year in community college, I didn't have class that day. I was playing hooky, that means I skipping out on something -- in this case -- work. I really didn't feel like dealing with the people at the cell phone place I worked at. So there I was, walking around downtown -- mind you this is a small town, so our downtown isn't all that... crowded -- looking for something to do to kill time. Then I saw her, sitting at this café, laughing over coffee with, well, the who isn't important, it was the fact I saw happiness in her eyes after so long. So I acted like I didn't see her and hopefully she didn't see me."

soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers