All Comments on 'Broken Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Living The Build Up

Great job so far. The slowly evolving of this story is a nice change of pace from so many stories on Lit, your developing characters that we can connect with.

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

The story is developing very well! The characters are emotionally compelling, as always, and the story is never as simple as it seems on the surface. It's the reason I started, and still read everything you write, over and over.

Enjoyed this part! Keep up the good work.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 4 years ago

You are making Jacob a bit too much of a prick. Too much bitterness and feeling sorry for himself, just a bit too much.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
An interesting story!

I look forward to reading Ch. 04!

JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 4 years ago
Not so sure

The way the mother acted at the beginning of the first chapter doesn't really jive with the story she tells later. It almost makes me think the mother and sister are actually running a grift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I'm not one to comment much, but this has been a compelling read. I'm enjoying this story immensely. Hope chapter 4 doesn't take too long to follow. I believe this story is going to be epic.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
Interesting...

Very well written, and a very interesting story you have written so far! I'm looking forward to see where you take it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait for another chapter please try to upload it soon.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursalmost 4 years ago
Great story line

Although as some comments say negative things about the writing skills. I greatly enjoy your story. Wonderful plot and story line. Can't wait for the installment.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Continues to be incredible story telling on your part. Incredibly complex situation and you're bringing it to life. I can really see people reacting this way in real life - can't imagine what Pauline and Emily went through... 5*

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"Duh! You honestly think I enjoyed doing that?" My mother looked at me with a pointed look.“

I wouldve believed this if she didnt jump on Billy to stop beating Roy and screamed dont hurt my daddy!

“ "Please God, I know I have sinned. I have wronged. I have wandered from the path.” i assume this is begging for forgiveness for liking Roy more then Billy..?

“ I wonder if my mother would think that if she knew the real reason? I'm not going to tell her, are you?” we all know thats not the real reason… hate MCs deluding themselves to be villains while being heros.

“ I don't think one would say that if they knew what I was thinking about them. ” and what are you thinking about them? Letting them stay at your place, giving them money, clothes, food, making dinner/popcorn, taking them out for lunch, giving your car?? Huh what is villainous/bad guy about you huh???

"Who wants to watch Top Gun?" Now he wants to watch her romance movie? thats like asking her to watch porn with him.

"Mmmhmm," I nodded. I wasn't about to make her life easy.“ what the hell? He clearly knows she loves snuggling up while watching that movie and that its her favorite…In the end he is the one that made his own life NOT easy and ran out of the room to hide in his bedroom

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Good points about the mother defending the father that was blackmailing her for sex when they were caught. I doubt she would have even if she didn’t know that she would be kept as a sex slave for the next 18 years. That makes the affair seem fairly consensual. She sure didn’t hate her Dad yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Pt. 02 Previous Part
Broken Series Info

SIMILAR Stories