Broken Pt. 04

Story Info
Jacob has very unexpected experience at the doctor's office.
9k words
4.57
39.4k
114

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers

Broken part 4

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

Once again I was awakened by a pair of dangling breasts in my face. Unlike yesterday, my eyes couldn't look away no matter how much I commanded them to as my mother showed off the valley of her orbs as her threadbare robe opened slightly. However, I did learn from yesterday's mistake, I did not intentionally roll over and expose my morning wood to her eyes. Although, I did notice how my mother's eyes glanced to the right. Was my own mother really yearning to see that? I rightly didn't know. For all I knew she could be hoping not to come face to face with my cock again.

"What time is it?" I yawned as I stretched.

"8:30," Pauline stated as she sank down to my bed. "When did you get this?" she asked, as her fingers traced along the tattoo I got to mimic the ones Sam and Dean have. What can I say, I'm that kind of fan boy. Obviously.

"When I turned eighteen," I said, matter-of-factly. Looking down as her fingers moved along the tattoo just below my collarbone.

"You know Billy used to have tattoos too," Pauline sighed with a mix of emotions. I could tell she did not sleep well last night. It was my hope the ghost of my father was haunting her dreams, or was that just too cruel of me? I rightly didn't know. It was obvious that she didn't know about his suicide. Still, that didn't mean she would be off the hook for the crap she put my life through. Alright, I do understand why she couldn't come home, if what she said was true about Roy threatening to kill Emily if she tried to run again. I mean who does that?! I never knew my mother to lie, well I didn't think she would fuck her father either, but here we are. Nevertheless, if what she said was true, then... I don't know, what could I do really to even check against that? Surely, there wasn't some police report about it, nor were there going to be hospital records about it either.

"Did he now?" I asked, trying to keep my tone passive.

"He did," Pauline nodded. "He had our names on his arms." I watched as she tapped her upper right arm depicting where they were. "Billy always said, they were his lifeline when working at the plant grew too much for him and he wanted to quit. He would roll up his sleeves and stare at our names, knowing that he could keep working there even when he was dealing with his mental problems because he was doing it for us." Why did it feel like she was trying to get me to understand why my father caught her in their bed being fucked by Roy? What her intentions were and what happened afterwards are two different things. Either way, she couldn't turn back time and make the last eighteen years of my life just disappear. "I know I've said it before Jacob, but you have to believe me when I say I was only doing it for us. For my wonderful family, that I..." Pauline looked away as her lower lip trembled. "Forgive me honey, it's just that... with Billy gone, and your anger, warranted as it might be, I don't know if I can go on living knowing I've killed the only real man that I loved," she said, as tears streamed down her eyes as she turned her gaze back to me. Okay, that got my attention, there was no way she was leaving me with Emily.

"Listen, Dad's been gone a long time now, its new to you, not to me," I said, as I sat up. "You got your sister to help you with your grief. Someone's shoulder to cry on should you need it..."

"But baby," I looked down as her hand covered mine, "can't you see it in yourself to hold me just for a bit?" Pauline asked, with those pleading eyes of hers. "I promise it won't take more than a minute... maybe five." I noticed how she was trying not to smile at her own words. I also noted how her eyes peered out and down from the corner of her right eye now that I wasn't laying on my morning wood any longer. Was she really checking out my hard-on? Seems like it, but I couldn't be sure.

In that moment as she abruptly hugged me. I learned two things, one: she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her robe. Two: her nipples were hard as they pressed into my bare chest. I really tried not to notice how she was nuzzling my neck. I awkwardly patted her back to tell her that was long enough.

"Just a little longer... please," Pauline said softly, pleading with me. "I read Mom's first journal last night," she whispered into my ear.

"I see."

"You know she never meant to take her anger out on you, right?" Of course, I knew that. "I'm so sorry you had to deal with something that should have been on me, not you," Pauline said, as her hand gently rubbed my back.

"You're right, it should have been you. It should have been you on the receiving end of grandma's wrath, but you weren't here. You left me on the floor and drove away with Roy," I said coldly, pushing Pauline away. "No matter how much you want to change things you can't. There is no magic wand for you to erase the last eighteen years of my life." Looking into her eyes seeing that she heard every word. Nodding along when she agreed that there was no reverse switch for everything.

"I know baby, I know I can't change the past." I watched as she reached up to take hold of my hands. Lowering them down to her lap, where her thumbs brushed along my knuckles as she held firmly to my hands like she or I would fly away if she didn't. "But if you give me a chance I promise I'll do everything in my power to make up for the years we have missed out on," Pauline said sweetly, as she stared into my eyes.

"Maybe if you tell me the whole truth, then maybe we can do that, yet I know you're holding something back. I don't know what, but if it threatens me or my home then I think it would be best that you leave," I said, watching the shock play along her eyes.

"I promise Jacob, you don't have to worry about anything. There's no way they can know where we are." I felt the slight tremble of her hands.

"Who's they?" I asked, wondering why I saw fear in Pauline's eyes.

"You remember the people I told you about that Roy joined?"

"Yeah, what about them?" I inquired, as I arched an eyebrow. I saw how Pauline bowed her head hiding her fearful eyes from me.

"T-t-they tried to break into the apartment we lived at the day word of Roy's death got out. I knew if they got in Emily and I would be taken over and over again. Not caring if we wanted to or not. Then I knew we would be passed around and used for who knows how long before they tossed us into a ditch somewhere. So the moment they left, once they knew they couldn't get in, we packed what we could into Roy's car and that's where we lived until I got the test back that told me I wasn't a match for Emily. So, I-I turned to the only one left that could help my little girl, you," Pauline said, raising her chin to look at me. "You, my son, you are the only one that can help Emily."

"That remains to be seen," I said, aloofly.

"Please don't talk like that Jacob!" Pauline exclaimed, teary eyed. "I've already lost you, don't make me lose my baby girl too," she begged.

I had nothing, no snide comment, no sarcastic retort, or anything like that. I mean what could I really say to that?! Sorry Mom but she's got to die! Yeah, that would go over real well in the courts.

"Will you pray with me Jacob?" Pauline asked, holding my hands against her chest. Something I was so not expecting given how the back of my hands pressed against the insides of her breasts as she held them in the cleavage of her breasts.

"Pray?!" I asked, confused. I'm not a religious man, I mean if God were real then he wouldn't make a six-year-old suffer like I did.

"Yes," Pauline nodded firmly. I got the feeling she could tell I didn't put much stock in God any longer. "Don't worry I'll pray for the both of us," she said, with a warm smile. "Oh, Heavenly Father," I arched an eyebrow as she closed her eyes...

"Does that even matter? I don't think God, if he's real, really cares if you pray with your eyes closed or not," I said to myself.

"We pray to you to see it in your righteous will that Jacob is a full match for Emily. So that my babies can grow close and we can be a family again. Please help Jacob to see it in his heart to care for his sister. I know I have fallen too far to be a mother to him, yet I hope and pray to you, oh Lord, that you can move his heart just a tiny bit so that he will accept me at least in part as his mother." I noticed how she was peeking out of her right eye before quickly closing it again. "Amen."

"I don't think even a deity can do that," I teased.

"Oh... you never know, he does work in mysterious ways." I didn't fight the eye roll when Pauline said that. "Don't you roll your eyes at the Lord," Pauline hissed as she lightly struck my chest with her hand. I looked down as her hand lingered on my lower stomach before I shot a look at her. "You've grown so... big," she whispered low. She was not, I repeat, was not looking at me, but right at my manhood. I sat there very uncomfortably as my mother stared at my morning wood like she wanted it, and it didn't matter that it was attached to me. Yet instead of doing what I found her doing with Roy, she simply placed a kiss on my forehead as she leaned forward. I had no trouble noting how pointy her nipples had become as her breasts filled my vision. "I'll let you take care of that, then come down for breakfast," Pauline said, yet her eyes told me one thing, while her words said another. This was getting too damn weird I tell you. Shaking my head as Pauline's hips swayed as she walked out of the room, shutting my door behind her.

If you ever hear my sister or aunt, bah whichever, sing, then I apologize in advance. She cannot carry a tune. I sighed gratefully when I finally heard her player stop. I stopped in my tracks as we both decided to step out into the hall at the same time. My semi-aroused cock gave a twitch which perturbed me as Emily held her towel tightly to her chest. Glad my robe hid that part of me.

"Good morning nephew." Emily gave me this coy smirk as she walked by me to her room.

I did try; I swear I did try not to look at Emily. Yet as I walked by her room, the movement of the towel caught my attention as it rose over the lower half of her ass. Quickly looking away, "You will not get hard, you are not getting hard," I muttered to myself, hurrying down the hall I was not going to perv out on my half-sister! I was stopped in my tracks, my eyes just couldn't look away from Pauline's swaying ass as she stirred the eggs she was cooking on the stove as I stood in the doorway to the kitchen. It must be because I'm still half asleep that all this weirdness is happening, it must be!

"Hi baby!" Pauline said with her back to me. "Jacob! Sorry I thought you were Emily. I know you don't want me to call you that." I was perplexed as to why she was blushing. "Yet you'll always be my baby. I made coffee," she said, pointing to the pot, turning back to her task. "You know I do remember when you would hold onto my leg when I used to make supper. It helped me get through the months when I was pregnant with Emily."

"Uh-huh..." I barely kept from scalding my hand as I was blindsided by her hug. "You do not feel her breasts, her shampoo is not filling your nostrils," I said to myself in a mantra.

"All my worries will be put to rest today," Pauline whispered as she hugged me.

I tried not to spit out my hot coffee that was in my mouth as Emily walked into the kitchen. I saw the smirk on her lips as I took a swallow of my hot coffee. I really did try to keep my eyes on her face as her red yoga pants showed off her lower half. Those things should be illegal! And whomever created them taken out back and shot by a firing squad.

"Morning Mom!" Emily said, as she hugged her mother as I made my way to my seat. Trying to make it so that my hard-on wasn't as conspicuous by hiding my lower half beneath the table.

"Set the table honey, Jacob can't always be the one doing it." I heard Pauline say behind me. Did she honestly think she would be staying once her daughter was cured? Not if I had anything to say about it!

******

It was ten till ten as I sat on the edge of my bed knowing that the forty-five minute drive to her doctor's was going to be mind numbing. The car keys for my Impala jingled as they slid off the surface of the nightstand. My phone beeped once I unplugged it from its charger, no sense of being bored, right?

"Jacob!" I heard Pauline calling for me as she walked up the stairs. "Jacob its time to go." Her voice trailed down the hallway as she approached my door. "Oh?" I turned as she pushed my bedroom door open. Ever since this morning Pauline has been acting rather weirdly around me. Like right at this moment, as I got a sense that she was checking out her own son. How weird is that right?! However, I pondered on why she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her pink t-shirt. I also tried not to notice how good her shorts looked on her. "We don't want to be late," Pauline said bashfully, as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

The 502-cubic-inch big block v8 of my Impala rumbled as we sat in the driveway. Looking over to the spot where Pauline's car once sat. Knowing it was now under the careful hands of Peter's mechanics in town. I didn't know how long it would be until I got my own car back and not shuttling them around. Throwing the gear into reverse as Bill Withers' 'Ain't No Sunshine" came over the speakers. Feeling Pauline's eyes on me as the tires rolled over the crushed shell that lined the driveway. Looking down as Pauline's hand covered mine.

"Get it out baby, get it all out. I knew this wasn't going to be quick. I knew I would have to walk through Hell just to get you to talk to me. Then beyond that just to get you to see me as your mother again. But I'm not going to leave you again, that I promise you," Pauline said, with a stern nod. I opted not to answer as I turned to the right heading towards the freeway.

******

I sat in the waiting room of Emily's doctor. Sandwiched by Pauline and my half-sister, I don't know why. I mean there were other free chairs around the room that they could sit in. Why did it have to be beside me? Then I felt a tug on my shelve then a hand taking hold of my arm as I looked to my right. Arching an eyebrow as Emily leaned in close to me.

"Make him go away please." I heard her whisper weakly. I looked around and saw this teenager close to Emily's age walking towards us. "Please?!" Her whisper carried her plea.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, other than the little arrogance in his step I didn't see anything wrong with him.

"He's pushy. I just want to wait here with you and Mom," Emily said, her voice had this tint of fear to it. Why? I couldn't say.

"Tonight, 8:00, I'm picking you up." I stared at the boy wondering: does he always do that? I hope not, if he did that it's a wonder if he ever got a date.

"I think not," I said, plainly.

"This doesn't involve you," the boy sneered, "you want to come along too." Okay, I had to admire the balls on the kid. If he only knew who he was dealing with as he looked at Pauline.

"No." Her voice was weak, almost a whisper as Pauline replied.

"It does when it would require them giving you my address, something I'm not about to allow. So, why don't you go back to wherever you came from," I said, in a forceful tone. "They obviously don't want to be around you so..." I gestured for him to leave. I've been in plenty of fights in my life. So I know I can hold my own. You don't live in a small town and them knowing your family secret and not be teased constantly about it. At least the boy had some brains in his head as he turned to walk away.

"Thank you, Jacob," Pauline said, her hand latched onto my left bicep.

"I hate him." I heard Emily mutter taking me by surprise. Okay, there was something going on here that I wasn't aware of as I felt both of them trembling. Wondering if that boy had something to do with what Pauline had told me this morning.

"Emily, Jacob, we're ready for you," the nurse called out standing in the doorway. I felt them both far too close to me as I walked towards the open door. "I take it you found him?" the nurse asked, smiling at Emily completely ignoring me.

"Yes!" Emily had this chipper tone as her hands took hold of my right arm. "I just know my brother is going to save me." I tried not to roll my eyes as Emily swayed against my arm. Although, I had a feeling Fate was going to fuck with me once again.

"I certainly hope it works out for you," the nurse said, leading me to the exam room. "Dr. Shaw will be with you shortly to run a physical and take blood samples, please undress." I turned just as the door was closing and Emily was waving to me through the gap.

******

Okay, Dr. Shaw was not who I thought he, or in this case she, would be like. Her long, silky, raven hair floated aimlessly as she walked through the door. I could see the warmth in her brown eyes, her makeup was light, yet detailed her beautiful face ever so elegantly. "Good morning Mr. Pinkerton." My mind was held enthralled as she smiled at me.

"Morning," I finally managed to say. I watched how the locket that was attached to the gold chain bounced against her red blouse. The way her white coat sat on her shoulders, made me daydream what it would be like if I was the one taking it off as I kissed along her delicate neck. "Shit!" I cursed to myself as I felt myself hardening. Quickly placing my hands over my manhood as Dr. Shaw had her back to me. "Stop you idiot!" I muttered at my rising erection. Nonetheless, my eyes just couldn't look away from her shapely legs. Shaking the lustful thoughts from my mind as the doctor turned back to me.

"Take a deep breath." I felt the cold metal against my skin as I drew in a large breath and slowly exhaled when she told me to. Repeating the process three more times before she set the device around her neck. Listening to her pen moving across the paper. "Please take the gown off," Dr. Shaw ordered as she took hold of my earlobe, shinning a light into it. The gown rustled as I laid it over my lap hoping that it would hide my growing rod.

I tried not to notice how sweet her perfume smelled as she checked my pulse and listened to my heart. I also tired to keep my hard-on hidden. I didn't want her to think I was a perv, no matter how hot she was.

"What happened here?" Dr. Shaw asked, as she ran her index finger along the scar where I had my appendix removed.

"Had appendicitis when I was eight," I said, truthfully.

She just simply nodded before stepping between my legs. My eyes following after her pen light as she asked me about any other illness I had in the past. Which I told her other than the broken arm I got at ten nothing major had happen since then. I was looking everywhere but her face as her hands tilted up my head as she checked my lymph nodes.

"Please if you would Mr. Pinkerton, stand and drop your underwear," Dr. Shaw ordered as she walked back to the desk and pulling out a pair of gloves. "That's what you were hiding," she chuckled causing me to blush hard as I hid my throbbing cock. "It's quite natural, I'm flattered," Dr. Shaw said, with a hint of a purr as she stepped up to me. "Cough." I saw the mischievousness in her eyes as she checked for a hernia. "Again." I felt her fingers lightly brushing along the base of my root as her hand moved along my public hair. My eyes went wide as she took hold of it. "No windows. No one to interrupt us. I don't see anything happening do you?" she asked, as her hand started to stroke me slowly.

"Nope. Not a damn thing," I muttered as the glide of her hand got faster.

"Tell me Mr. Pinkerton, do you always get aroused for your doctor?" Dr. Shaw said, in a wanton purr.

"Only for the really beautiful ones..." My legs felt like rubber as she toyed with my cock so masterfully. "Do you always do this for your patients?" I stammered out.

soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers