Broken Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how Greg was taking the news of how his wife was writhing on my tongue for the past ten minutes. It was my plan, granted it was hurriedly formed, to make Delph cum half a dozen of times before I even stuck my cock into her. I didn't care if it took an hour to do it. I was determined to make me a very, very fond memory, even if I don't get that invite. Plus, if she complained to her husband that he wasn't eating her correctly, like I was doing at the time, all the more better. What better way to get back at a bully than to show that you were a better lover to his wife than he will ever be. Okay, that might be a tad too cruel, but I don't care. My eyes glanced up as Delph released this loud, glass-shattering moan as I slipped my tongue into her quivering mound.

"Yes! That's it, tongue fuck me and finger my ass!" Delph screamed out as her hands gripped the foot of her bed. I had noticed how her brown eye was remarkably clean. I wondered if Greg ate her ass, not something I was going to do. However, I would honor her request. Feeling her ass tightening around my finger once I had lubed it up with her own juices. I got another two orgasms out of her that way. Its amazing what that woman will do when your two knuckles deep in her ass.

"Please Jacob, fuck me," Delph begged after the final one. I kept the elation from my face at the fact I hit my goal. "I need to feel you inside of me. I want to wrap my pussy around that hard cock." She had this adorable look on her face as I rose between her legs. "Yes, this is the cock I've been hungering for ever since this morning," Delph said, in a lustful voice as she sat up. Her hands glided along my shaft, squeezing my crown getting out every drop of my pre-cum. I glanced at the two cameras that sat at the sides of the bed on tripods and the one at the head of the bed. I knew there was one behind me. I wondered how Greg liked staring at my ass. Peering down as Delph gave me an awkward blow job given her position. I hoped once the night was over Delph would touch herself to this video of us. My thumb brushed along her cheek as she looked up at me. Controlling my trembling legs as her thumbs kneaded the underside of my crown. "Fuck me." She mouthed to which I was honor bound to oblige.

The moment my phallus slid into that wet, warm, welcoming hole; it was unlike any of the other women I'd had relations with. How her mound just molded around my cock as I watched how it glistened in her juices as I fucked her hard on the foot of her bed. Delph is beautiful when she cums especially on one's cock if someone was lucky enough to experience it. And oh, how she squeals when you play with her breasts as you're hilt deep inside of that hot little pussy of hers.

Sweat glistened along my brow as I laid on the bed on my back. My hands held onto her ass as she rode me reverse cowgirl. I wasn't one for anal all that much, yet the sight of my cock disappearing into her starfish was the 9th wonder of the world. I had already dumped a load of my cum into her womb about twenty minutes ago, yet Delph wasn't satisfied with just one, not when she saw my cock getting hard again as we recovered our strength.

"I want you to keep fucking my ass, Jacob. I want to feel that hot load shooting deep in my ass. Greg will love that, won't you baby!" Delph called out looking toward their bathroom. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing at that image of my former bully eating out both my creampies. It was making it impossible to do when Greg answered with a: 'Of course.' "Don't you like how my ass looks as it bounces on your cock?" She asked me as she peered over her shoulder.

"Mmmhmm," I grunted as she squeezed her ass around my cock. Trying to spill out my seed before I had my fill of her body.

"Would you like... to keep..." Her hands shot back; her hair piled on top of my stomach as she screamed out as she came from her ass. I didn't learn until after that night that when Delph's fucked in her ass she squirts. Although I am sure the cameras got a shot of it.

"What was that?" I asked, before hammering my cock into that tight hole of hers. Causing her to scream out in bliss, as I took hold of her hips forcing her down to the base of my root.

"Please Jacob, will you please keep fucking me?!" Delph cried out as I shot my second load into her ass.

"I'd love to," I said sweetly, gently caressing her breasts as she rode out her aftershocks. I loved the sight of my cum leaking from both of her holes as she eased off my cock. If my cock wasn't covered in her ass juices I'd so ram it back into that pussy of hers.

"Just think of it Jacob, your cock back deep in this pussy," Delph cooed as she peered over her shoulder at me, rubbing her clit as she knelt on all fours before me. "Fucking me as long as you like, I do hope you can live with just experiencing my body and not my heart."

"Hey, I get to have you, I can live with the rest," I said, watching her sliding off the bed. Fetching the wash cloth I saw Greg place on the dresser when Delph mentioned anal sex.

"I do hope you can," Delph purred as she gazed at me with those satisfied brown eyes as she cleaned my cock. "We haven't been able to do this lately with the kids' busy schedule. So, if you don't hear from me or Greg please don't get discouraged."

"Hey, whatever you want, I'll follow. I can't believe how lucky I got to sleep with a beautiful woman," I said, knowing I was pushing my luck; however, boundaries are ment to be broken. I watched how her face blushed hard. I got the feeling she didn't see herself as such. She really was that beautiful. To this day I will always feel how good her lips felt against mine as she kissed me once I had gotten dressed. As soon as my last shoe slipped on Greg came out of the bathroom. I watched how Delph wiggled her ass at him as she looked at me with her cheek pressing against the bed.

"Greg, I got you a present," Delph cooed as she held her ass cheeks apart. Waving goodbye as she blew me a kiss. I heard her moans as I walked down their stairs showing myself out.

Feeling the weariness flooding my body as I pulled up to my home. So glad I didn't have to be up until seven to leave for work to start my three-day swing shift. I swear she was doing this on purpose as I walked through the door and was met with the flash of Emily's white cotton panties as her t-shirt rose up as she walked down the steps. I was confused as she huffed and turned her nose up at me as she stomped past me to the living room. Looking down as I heard my stomach rumbling.

To Be Continued...