Broken Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only for the cute ones that look at me like you did," Dr. Shaw purred lustfully into my ear. "Are you going to cum for me?"

"Mmmhmm," I nodded. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. I so didn't want anyone knowing that I was getting jerked off by the hot Doctor and ruining it. My hand flew to my mouth as hers engulfed my cock. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as her lips created a suction on my rod like I haven't felt before. Her brown eyes hungered in lust as she sucked on my crown once she drank down my cum.

"Do you understand all of what I have told you Mr. Pinkerton?" Dr. Shaw asked, as she flashed me her bald pussy as she had been detailing everything I could expect during the donation as I got dressed. Well, in truth, it was more like she was flaunting it as she sat in her chair. Not that I was complaining. This has been the most fun I've had at a doctor's office!

"Sort of, but why do we have to do it that way?" I asked, I wasn't too keen on being stabbed in my pelvis even if I would be out of it.

"Well, the infection your sister has can't be cured with the stem cell transfusion." I noted how she quickly pulled down her skirt and kicking her panties beneath the desk. Looking to the door as the same nurse that escorted me to this room silently slipped into the room. I took note of the rubber tourniquet and the four empty blood vials in her hand. "So we'll have to dose her with radiation to kill it and what's left of her healthy bone marrow, then a week later we'll bring you in, harvest your healthy marrow and transplant it that day. Emily will have to stay in the hospital for a month to ensure her body doesn't reject it." She had this smirk on her lips knowing how hard I was and how I was trying to hide it from the nurse as she took my blood. "I do hope that you're a full match for her, it's a long wait on the donor list and her time is short."

"Well, if I ever need a kidney I'll know who to ask," I joked as I held the cotton ball to my arm. My cock twitched as I noted how her muscles moved beneath her skin as she got to her feet pulling out her prescription pad as she did. Watching her scribble something down on it as her flats resounded on the floor. "Please if you have any questions about the donation, or fears about it call me. Also if you haven't heard from me by next Friday with the results then please do reach out to me. It's imperative that we do the transplant as soon as we learn something." I felt the paper as she held my hand. "Any other questions you'd like to ask?" I noted the devious light in her eyes as the nurse wrote something on the labels of the vials.

"How long will I be out of work should it prove that I am a match?" I asked, showing off the outline of my cock once the nurse had her back to us. I smirked as she bit her lip. Two can play at this game. Taking a quick peek at what she wrote, it only made my cock swell. Taking her pad jotting down my number and handing it quickly back to her. I so wasn't about to miss out on what she was offering.

"A few days to a week depending on how fast you recover," Dr. Shaw stated as I watched her fingers moving across the keyboard on her phone as the nurse left the room. Looking down as she sat my chart beside me. "I want to feel you sucking on these," she whispered as she fondled her breasts. A smirk was on my lips as she leaned forward. "I'm such a naughty girl, don't you just wish you could bend me over this table," her hands compressed the padding as she leaned on it, "and slide this hard cock into my wet, hot pussy," Dr. Shaw cooed sensuously, her fingertips playfully teased the tip of my rod.

"Until you begged me to stop," I said, before kissing her.

"For two hours tonight, I'm yours. I hope you don't mind sharing a married woman," Dr. Shaw whispered before leaving me stunned as she walked out of the room.

As I walked into the waiting room I noticed that same boy that Emily didn't want anything to do with hovering over the both of them. Seeing that submissiveness in Pauline's demeanor as she allowed that fuck to grope her without a word.

"See your mom likes it, you'll like it too. I promise I'll be real gent..." I heard enough, roughly clamping my hand on the boys shoulder spinning him around. My knee finding its home between his legs. I noted how my mother's eyes quickly glanced up to me. How Emily's frightened eyes shot to me as she was curled in a ball cowering in the seat. I don't care who you are, even if your Pauline, you don't sexually assault a woman.

"It seems you can't take no for an answer," I growled low, my hand clamped around his windpipe cutting off his air. "If I ever see you near, harassing, or down right look at them for any reason, I will cut your little balls off then feed them to you before I kill you. Do I make myself clear?" I pushed him back onto the floor once he nodded. "Get!" I nodded to the front door. The moment he was out the door, Emily leaped into me. I awkwardly patted her on her back as I felt her trembling against me. "Why didn't you stop him?!" I hissed low.

"Roy beat it into me for eighteen years. Do you know how dirty I feel that I let that happen?" Pauline asked, I got a weird feeling as I looked into her eyes. "That it will happen again if some fool is forceful enough." I rightly didn't know what do about that. I don't think she would want that kind of info out there, namely offering it to me. "Jacob..." I looked down as she took my hold of my hand, "will you help me to get better?"

"Umm... if you want help I'll help you look for a good therapist," I said, offhandedly. Rubbing the back of my head, I so did not like the look on her face. I had an eerie feeling crawling up my back as her eyes took on a mad luster to them.

"Thank you son, for getting that man away from us." I had no idea why Pauline spoke in that kind of voice. If I didn't know any better it had a slight sultry tone to it. "I'm sorry you had to see that." I arched an eyebrow as Pauline moved closer to me. My eyes darted down as she lightly rubbed her breasts against my arm. "I shall try to do better and not let any other man touch me, without your say so." Okay, this just totally got weird! What the hell was going through her damn mind?!

"Thank you b-brother. He reminded me so much like Dad." Emily's voice was muffled as she currently had her face buried in my chest.

"Would you willing have gone with him if I hadn't shown up?" I asked, seeing them both nod weakly. I ask this once again: What the hell did Roy do to them?

"I don't want to go anywhere with anyone, without you," Emily whispered weakly, as she snuggled up to me. This was getting far to damn weird!

"Right." Pushing Emily away, okay, I don't have a problem with eighteen-year-old women pressing up against me, when they aren't my half-sister. "I'm hungry, lunch?"

"There's a Cajon seafood place not far from here if you're in the mood for that," Pauline said, blushing. Turning on my heel, I was at my limit for weird for one day. It didn't take Emily long once we were outside, taking hold of my hand swinging it as she walked beside me. Fighting myself from pinching my nose as Pauline had a smile on her lips at the sight. The Impala shook as the v8 turned over. Emily was resting her chin on her folded arms as her smiling face filled the space between me and Pauline. I ignored the look in Emily's eyes; I so was not going to touch that subject with a ten foot pole. Hearing the exhaust rumble as I eased out of the parking space. A smile touched my lips as Johnny Cash's 'Ghost Riders in the sky' came on, my grandmother loved that song. I wonder if that's her saying hello.

******

I had committed myself to this as I stood in front of my sink, a few hours ago when Dr. Shaw or Delph as I learned hours ago when she texted me. To know if we were still on for tonight. At first I was ready to back out no matter how hot she was. I don't mess with married women. Too much trouble in my opinion. When she reassured me that her husband would be present I was definitely about to call it off. She forestalled that when she told me that her husband would only be watching, maybe eating the creampie that she will demand. Telling me that her husband had a cuckold fetish, whatever that was, and they only did this when she really had a liking for someone. Lucky me! Also telling me the only time he and I would have any interaction would be when I arrived then he would stay in the bathroom and watch the feed on his laptop. Informing me if this night went really well then they would offer an invitation to be a regular (Like the other two they used), when her husband wanted to play out his fetish. Okay, I did not have a problem with fucking her if her husband was all for it. What guy would when he's offered free sex without all the dating that comes for the act.

My shaving brush swirled within the horn bowl I used to mix the shaving cream I get from a tube. What can I say I like doing it old school. Plus, I get more out of the tube than I do from the cans. That doesn't mean I don't use them when I don't have the time to mix the cream to a lather. Moving the brush along my face in a figure eight motion.

"Some reason you don't knock?" I called out as I heard the door to my bedroom opening.

"Jacob! What... Oh!" Pauline quickly turned her head as my brush hovered over my cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here. I just wanted to know if I should make us some dinner now?" I watched her from the mirror. I noticed how she tried to be sly about it, but I caught the look as she peered at me as I stood in my towel.

"You can make the two of you something, I'm going out," I stated as washed out the bowl and brush.

"Y-you have a date?" I heard the surprise in her voice. Why that surprised her I haven't got a clue.

"Something like that," I muttered as I ran my straight razor along the leather strop. A Grand Uncle had taught me how to shave with one without slitting my throat during the process. "You know this isn't a viewing spectacle," I said, once I ran the razer through the stubble of my sideburn. I've always found it funny that they were once called burnsides. My eyes shot to her reflection when I swore I heard her whisper: so manly.

"I-I'll put a plate in the microwave for you so you can have it once you get back... or tomorrow..." I turned to her as she started to ramble.

"You alright?" I've never known her to do that. Arching an eyebrow as she nodded her head vehemently. I was totally not noticing how her nipples were hard. I was not going to go down that rabbit hole to find out why.

"Yes. Thank you, for asking," Pauline said shyly, looking to the floor as her cheeks heated to a light blush. "I'm sorry for not knocking Jacob, it won't happen again."

"Right, well..." I said, gesturing for her to leave.

"Be safe Jacob... and have fun," Pauline said, before quickly leaving my bedroom.

Shaking my head, returning to the task at hand. Hey, if some dude is going to let me fuck his wife, you got to be 'dressed to the nines', am I right? My hands moved along my chest and my sack rubbing the solid cologne I use into my skin. Hey, if she's going to be down there for any length of time, might as well make it as nice as I can. My eyes glanced to the clock noting the time. A smirk raised the corner of my lips knowing I was right on time as I buttoned up one of my best black dress shirts.

"Looking nice nephew." Emily's voice stopped me in my tracks as there was something in her tone that didn't sit well with me. "Such a shame that whomever you are going out with isn't good enough," Emily said, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. Closing my mouth, I wasn't about to get into it with her. What I do in my private life is my business, not hers. Still though, I just couldn't understand why she was getting an attitude with me.

"Okay, I might regret this, I'll bite. Who is good enough for me?" I asked, with a pointed look.

"Oh, I think you already know." Emily had this smirk on her lips, movement caught my eye causing them to glance down. Quickly looking away as she brushed her thumb along the bottom of her left breast. "Remember that when you think to make another date!" Arching an eyebrow as she slammed her door in my face. Sighing as I shook my head, my keys spun around my finger as I walked down the stairs.

"Please be safe, on and off the road," Pauline said, as she stood at the foot of the stairs. Her eyes darting to my manhood and my face.

"Uh-huh," I waved over my shoulder as I approached the door.

******

The voice on google maps went off telling me I had arrived. Delph's house was like any other house you find mass produced in a housing community. My Impala definitely was out of place were there was a BMW, or a Mercedes or any other high priced luxury car sitting in the driveways of the houses up and down the street. How I loved the sound of that soft rumble of my exhaust as I pulled into Delph's driveway. I saw Delph step out of the doorway as I was pushed my door closed. My heart leaped into my throat as the waning sunlight played along her black, spaghetti strap, slip dress. My eyes ran up her slender, delicate neck as she was whispering to someone. Her husband I would imagine. Her raven hair was pulled back, her long ponytail brushed along her back as she spoke. Then that alluring smile formed on her lips as she turned her gaze back to me.

"My... you clean up very nice," Delph purred as her eyes ran down my body as I walked up the walk away.

"I aim to please," I said, coyly.

"Nice car." Delph's eyes glanced to her right then back to me. Noting how she softly bit her lip as I felt myself hardening at the memory of what those lips felt like.

"It is, rebuilt it myself," I stated with a smirk hoping she got the subtle hint.

"Are you sure you can handle that kind of horsepower?" Delph asked, in this teasing taunt.

"Like that v8 that's under that hood, I know how to apply the right pressure to make that car purr," I said, sinful.

"Oh?" Delph's eyes had a lustful, hungry look to them and her tongue flicked against her teeth. "Can you handle something more... exotic?" Delph cooed, the tip of her tongue poked slyly at her left cheek.

"Most definitely, although I wonder if we have to rebuild the injectors with all that moisture in them," I said, guilefully. Hoping she enjoyed the innuendo. I noted how her chest had a light blush to it that matched the blush that colored her cheeks.

"No wonder why you like him." I turned my attention towards the unknown speaker. Obviously, the man didn't recognized me, I on the other hand knew who he was. You don't forget the face of your bully, especially the one that caused you to break your arm. Yet I wasn't going to bring it up and I was going to make him watch as I fucked his wife like he could never replicate. "Why don't we head in. Delph has been wanting this all day long," Greg -- the former bully -- said to me with a smile.

"Please, won't you?!" Delph said politely, gesturing for me to enter her home. She had told me beforehand not to be touchy with her when I pulled up. She and her husband wanted to keep up their appearances. Which is why I was a perfect candidate seeing how I don't live in the same town as they do.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Greg asked, politely. I kept my wicked smirk to myself as he waked behind his bar. I was so going to make his wife think of me every time they fuck.

"Water, would hate to have performance issues," I said, shooting Delph a taunting smirk as she closed the front door. My cock swelled as her hips swayed seductively as she sauntered up to me. I so couldn't wait to get between those silky thighs.

"Yes I would hate for that tongue, or this tool to lose its point," Delph purred as her hand cupped my cock. Her tongue darted into my mouth as we passionately kissed. Feeling her pressing her body tighter against mine as my hand slipped beneath the hem of her dress. Smirking inwardly as I felt that she wore no panties. I felt her gasp on my lips as I stared mischievously into her wide eyes as the pad of my middle finger ran lightly along her labia. Her fingers curled around my shirt as she rose to the tips of her toes, feeling how hot and wet her canal was as I slipped that same finger into her little peach.

"Y-you don't mind the cameras do you?" Delph asked, in a quivering voice as I fingered her in front of her own husband.

"As long as they get my good side," I said, with a smirk. "This won't be posted on the web will they?"

"No. This is for our private collection," Greg reassured me as he handed me a bottle of water and his wife a glass of red wine. I made her watch from over her shoulder as I sucked my finger clean as they escorted me further into their home. I looked down as she lifted up the back of her dress showing off her bare ass to me. I really do hope I get that invite. I so want to do things to her that are illegal in my state. I noticed the clutter of toys on the floors of the two rooms that I passed as they led me towards their bedroom.

"Don't worry, they're at my parents spending the night," Delph said sweetly, as she noted how I glanced at the rooms. "We don't want to ruin this night," she said, flashing me a smile as she held her husband's hand. I watched as the two of them shared a kiss. I wasn't about to ruin their marriage just make his wife want my cock whenever they were in bed. Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

"Come along Jacob," Delph purred as her finger beckoned to me as she strode into her bedroom.

My eyes glanced to their bathroom door as it closed. I knew Greg was there to watch and also to protect Delph should someone get too rough. That wasn't my plan, I wanted to taste that pussy as much as I could get away with. My hands rested on her hips as I stood behind her. Her hands rested on my thighs as she leaned against me. Slyly rolling her ass against my bulge as I kissed lightly along her neck.

"Do you know how wet I was after I left the examining room?" Delph panted as my hands began their trek north. "How much I wanted you to fuck me right there?!" Delph released a low whimper as I cradled her 32B breasts. I felt her grip tightening on my thighs as I gently rolled her nipples. She squeezed her ass cheeks as her ass brushed up and down my cock.

"Then how about we fix that, hmm?" I whispered in her ear before spinning her around. I saw the hunger in her eyes as I kissed her softly, allowing it to carry my want through that shared embrace. My fingers slowly pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders. I was hoping Greg was watching as I fondled Delph's breasts. How her fingers were shaking as she unbuttoned my shirt. The way she was panting as I tweaked her nipples. To how vocal she was becoming as I teased that wet mound of hers. The only thing that kept her standing was my firm grip on her ass as I gently rubbed her clit, placing the pad of my finger at her entrance as I felt how her cunt was clenching as she orgasmed. Slipping out of my shoes while her fingers worked feverishly on the buckle of my belt. Okay, I might not have a 'horse' cock like you read about in stories similar to this, or any abnormal sized phallus that you could think of. No. I'm just simply above average. However, I do know how to use what I've been given.

I watched her eyes as I gently laid Delph down onto her bed. Listening to how wet her sex was as our lips smacked. My fingers teasing that little peach as I kissed down her chest. Feeling how her body trembled as I captured her tight, firm peak with my lips. Listening to her increased breathing as my tongue flicked and rolled that hard bud. My nostrils flared as I inhaled the scent of her body as my nose dragged lightly down her stomach. Placing a long kiss on that naked dancefloor. Smiling wickedly as I licked along that throbbing clitoris watching how her back arched.