All Comments on 'Broken Pt. 06'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Such a wonderful fucked up family, love it.

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Why isn't he throwing them out onto the street, they're sick in the head.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

It appears his diet is about to change to a daily ration of fruitloops. Living with a mother and sister that are quite clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic and as crazy as a box of frogs, the poor sap has no hope of escape because he’s dealing with people that have a few cards missing from a full deck (sorry couldn’t think of any more idioms for nuts…oh hang on just thought of another nutty as a fruitcake lol).

Hopefully we don’t have to wait another two years for the next instalment of crazy (I know the author is busy busy busy but 23 months?).

Grouch6977Grouch6977over 1 year ago

It's been so long since this story has been continued and the wait was worth it. Still my favorite writer on this site. Grouch6977

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dunno I’m starting to get turn off from this story to be it’s starting to feel a bit too rapey for me. Possibly my least fav of all Soul’s story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the mom has a genetic problem that stops her from being a donor to Emily and the son has the same thing why did he qualify to be a donor?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

As always your ability to weave a fascinating tale continues to grow.

While your "UNBELIEVABLE" is my favorite of yours right now, this one has peaked my interests. I hope the next installment will have Jacob show the backbone and morality after he wakes and the drugs are out of his system. I always find it disheartening when strong characters give up so easily without a fight; like I've read in so many stories here. I know the author dictates the characters actions and fate. But, that doesn't stop me from hoping that the author is true to the characters they create and not to the easy way around discontent, by simply having their characters give in so easily and going against what they believe to be right. Thanks for Sharing! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally I hope this doesn't go the way we all except to. I hope he breaks free. Usually I like souls terrible family then redemption arc because the family earns it, or the MC works himself round to the lifestyle. This though I'm hoping goes the way of saddletramp where the cult mum goes to jail for drugging and raping her son, sexually assaulting her daughter and being part of a nationwide insect cult. With the epilogue being evidence provided shuts down the entire church. Goes god damn is this one creepy.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The quality of your writing is without peer, just amazing. Sometimes your storylines drive me crazy but your description of emotions and feeling is unequalled. I have no idea what you do in your real life but I wish you could find a way to become more prolific. The wait between chapters in your many ongoing stories is excruciating. Thanks for his one.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got too weird!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I usually like the way you create your stories... I just don't get all those contradictions.

Emily teling him how they are there to love and care for him, and he completely blanks on the fact that the only reason they came to him in the first place, was because they needed his bone marrow, and now they are seizing the opportunity to force their presence on him.

The guy keeps thinking how their cult-crap freaks him out, yet he NEVER acts upon it or even voices his displeasure about them spouting that nonsense.

And in the end-scene, he keeps thinking how he doesn't want any of this and tries to get away, yet his body doesn't listen. So, the drugs they gave him were probably paralytics instead of anything mind-numbing, meaning that once he wakes up the next morning, he should FREAK THE FUCK OUT! But I get the feeling that is not gonna happen either.

By the way... is this still only something you work on whenever you have a writer's block, like you stated in the beginning of CH3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I used to really enjoy this series. I liked how it was a slow burn of the MC slowly opening up to the sister. But the past couple of chapters have really taken a turn. The story is getting a bit too rapey for my liking. It also seems like soul really dumbed down the MC to fit with the whole manipulation thing

Midge99Midge99over 1 year ago

As usual, I enjoyed your stories. Thanks for your hard work.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Amazing story. I hope we don’t have to wait too long before the next chapter.

Scores 5/5

KummaKummaover 1 year ago

Great stuff, looking forward to the next one.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Wow - this story went off the rails! I'm still reading, but there's no way he hadn't put everything together before the last drugging. I get you played the "anger is masking his worldview angle" but stretched it a bit too far for my tastes. Given the state of his mind you showed, no way he doesn't call the cops as soon as the effect of the elixir wears off. I can guess you won't go in that direction, but first one of your stories where I've seen so many plot lines unravel. Still - I love to read your stuff. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was going okay till the cult stuff showed up. Won’t be looking for any updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape is rape.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

...Hopefully we don't have to wait two more years until the next part.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Didn't get past page 2, just too much weirdness.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Interesting. Decent pacing in the story, the cult stuff and the drugs they use sound like a variant of what WAA01's Our Sons story with the drug ring that's set in your PSF universe.

I wonder if Jacob being a Supernatural fan will play into this down the road in a weird way.

(By the way, if someone out there is reading this and loves the show too - search Youtube for 'Dean Winchester Eye of the Tiger. You'll thank me later ;) )

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, really hoping part 7 is not far off!!

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it... Really hoping part seven is not far off!!!

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

This story got really annoying since ch2 and has only got worst with each one

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

An extremely uncomfortable read... but it's impossible to crap on religions and cults often enough. They ALL deserve it.

NryoungNryoungabout 1 year ago

Author is a sick fuck!!!

Craigt1971Craigt1971about 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part

KummaKumma9 months ago

Re-read it again, still looking forward to the next part author, great as always

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman8 months ago

Arg! Slow build up (which is fine) then no conclusion. Hopefully the author is simply taking a bit to get the next installment (s)

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

OK.... that took a turn into the strange. Maybe the MC will call the cops? I hope so. 4 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess the story ends here. Probably for the best. As much as part of me is interested in seeing how this pans out, the MC is bit too much of a whiner and resistant to mom's and sis's advances, which is just annoying at this point. He's up for anything sexual with other random women, even if they're married or into cuckolding or whatever, but a little bit of incest from devoted women in his family is just a bit too much? Some people are so strange in where they draw the line with their morals.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

honestly, not a big fan of the mom/daughter drugging and altering Jacob. i skipped ahead just to see where it would end. not thrilled with it. maybe its the religious themes because you never introduced where Pauline learned that from, but I just didn't like it. kinda glad the story ended here.

Craigt1971Craigt19713 months ago

Looking forward to the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Pt. 05 Previous Part
Broken Series Info