Broken Routine Ch. 03

Story Info
Surprise fourth of July celebration.
10k words
4.24
9.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Broken Routine Ch3

Cindy and Ellen were walking around the mall shopping. They'd gotten a few things, and felt maybe it was time to go home. They sat and ate cinnamon rolls first. It was nice sitting there, spending time together. For once, not being sexual. Although, it was on both their minds.

"Wanna go home after this?" Cindy asked as she finished her cinnamon roll. "Then I can get started on dinner."

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired. I'm also wishing we could spend time together..., in that way."

Ellen replied.

"All right. Get your trash and let's go."

It took them about a half hour to get home. So there was no time for Ellen to sleep in the car. Oh well.

They grabbed their bags and locked the car up. When they opened the door to the house, they were blasted by cool air. It was fantastic against the hot summer sun.

"What in the hell is going on here?" gasped Cindy as she walked in.

Ellen stepped in too. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She closed her door. Then, she heard it. There was moaning coming from upstairs. They both went up there quietly after setting their stuff on the couch. They walked up to the open door, and gazed in.

There, on the bed, was Rick, completely naked. Sitting right on top, was Brad. He was moving up and down, back and forth, moaning as he did so. Ellen looked closely. You could see Rick's cock sliding in and out of Brad's ass.

"Oh yeah!" Brad moaned. "Pinch my nipples!" he begged. "Yes! Just like that, baby." Brad groaned. "I'm gonna cum soon!"

The girls watched as they went faster. Brad was crying out, and Rick was pinching his chest as they bounced. He cried out one last time, and came. It was a long orgasm, and Cindy saw part of it, as clear liquid bubbled out of his slit, covering the men's stomachs.

"Uh," Ellen said as she looked in. "What the hell is going on here?"

"Oh my god." They both gasped. There was silence in the room. Brad sat on his son-in-law's legs, but Rick's penis had already deflated and fallen out.

"I'm waiting." Cindy said waiting for an explanation.

"We're so sorry, girls." Rick said softly. "It started out as a bit of fun. We just kissed. It was a fantasy we'd been having for a long time, being with another man. We figured since we weren't going to have kids, and there was no way you could catch us, we'd be fine. Besides, we were only going to do it a few times.

"But then a few times turned into a month, and that passed by into a year. We really love being lovers. There's no emotional attachment. Just sex. We already have emotional bonds with you two."

"So, how long?" Cindy asked intrigued.

"It's been about two years." Brad informed. "I guess we should have prepared better."

"We're not going to stop." Rick said firmly. "I'm sorry you found us this way, but we're not going to stop."

"Well," Ellen said looking over at her mom. Cindy nodded. "That makes it not so awful that mom and I've been lovers too. It's been about two years."

"Wait. You two?" Brad asked. "You two have sex?"

"Yep. Been doing it for a while now. Whenever you both go out."

"Were you finished? I'm going down to cook dinner." Cindy said.

"I was going to finish fucking his ass." Rick said as they traded spaces.

"Let us know when it's done." Brad said as they watched him enter Brad again. "His dick is so good to me." Brad moaned. "Don't make us stop."

So the girls went down to get started on food. They were quiet. Partly because there was not much to say. Partly because they secretly wanted to listen to the men upstairs. It really sounded like they were enjoying each other.

An hour later they all sat around the dinner table. Cindy had made pizza from scratch. She had been preparing it all day, in steps.

"So are you guys gay?" Ellen asked as they started eating.

"No?" they both said blushing.

"I mean, for each other." Said Rick glancing around. "I never really looked at other guys."

"Yeah." Brad agreed. "I think we're just gay for each other."

"It all started out as a bit of fun." Brad revealed. "I was on a chat room talking to men about sex. Then someone chatted me up, and we got to talking about our curiosity. I can tell you're both getting mad." He said as they both raised their eye brows.

"You've been cheating." Cindy gasped.

"So have you! Brad said defensively.

"We're not cheating." Rick said coming to the rescue. "We weren't going to meet at all. But then, the curiosity just got to us. When we found out who we were, we decided it was all right to have an encounter, because we were related. We can't have kids. So it's okay. We only said we'd do it once, but we really enjoy each other."

Cindy relayed how their affair got started. The men didn't really react negatively. No one was getting hurt, no one was breeding. It was all okay. By the end of the chat, no one was awkward.

"When was the last time you two made love?" Rick asked the girls.

"We snuck in a session before we went to the mall." Ellen said smiling. "I took her to my room, and we fucked each other for a while."

"While you two were watching your morning shows." Cindy said blushing.

They ate and talked about the trip to the mall. They talked about the projects Brad and Rick wanted to get started on. They wanted to build a patio at Ellen's parents' place. They had gone to buy the cement a while back, and now it sat in the backyard waiting.

"So I have to be honest." Ellen said as they all cleared their plates. "I really want to have sex. So, what's it going to be like now? Do we all have sex in the same house, and just set boundaries? Should one couple go to one house and leave the second here?"

They decided not to have sex. They all wanted to think about it, before it went any further. Besides, it was time to go. They all worked tomorrow, Monday morning.

Both couples had a conversation before falling asleep.

"So, I mean, what do we do now?" Rick asked as he lay with Ellen that night.

"I don't know. I mean, I kind of got a bunch of ideas as we all sat there, eating pizza. Like, maybe we can all move in together, now that the secret is out. I mean, you do all kinds of things with my dad, and my mom is lonely."

"What were your other ideas?" Rick asked.

"The fourth of July is coming up. Why don't we all go to the coast and stay somewhere? You two go away all the time. Now that I know why, I'm kind of jealous. I want to go to the beach."

"We always invite you! You both say no!" Rick said laughing.

"Yeah but we didn't know you two were screwing each other. If we'd known, we'd have gone. Then you can go and fish while mom and I have a good time shopping or browsing. Come on, Rick. Ask my dad if he'll go this weekend. He can ask mom, and we can all have a good time."

Cindy and Brad lay quietly in bed. They could hear some crickets far off. Neither of them could sleep.

"So?" they both said at the same time.

"What now?" Brad asked.

"I have no idea. We know. Like Ellen said, now we can decide if we all want to keep going and how. I personally wouldn't mind if we all just stayed in the same house. Just close our separate doors when we need privacy."

"Cindy?" he asked softly. "Are we still going to have sex?"

"Of course we are. I love you. I'm sure Ellen and Rick will continue to have sex too."

"Well, I certainly can't wait to have him again." Brad said with a sly grin. "He's really good at sex." He smiled as he paused. "So...? How is Ellen?"

"Brad!" Cindy giggled. "You don't just ask that."

"Come on! I'll tell you how Rick is."

"You go first."

"Well, he's really good. His hands feel great on my skin, and his penis isn't half bad. He certainly knows how to use it."

"Do you fuck with condoms?" Cindy asked.

"No."

"Ellen is amazing. Her skin is so soft. She smells so good. We don't use condoms either."

"Do you kiss? We do." Brad said happily. "Actually, we kiss a lot. Whenever you girls are doing things. We make out all the time."

"We kiss too. But not as much. We have a breast fetish, as well as feet."

"Wow. What do you do?" Rick asked.

"She sucks my boobs, and I suck hers, and we feed each other. We have something that stimulates a woman's milk production glands."

"So you both drink breast milk regularly?" Brad asked stunned.

"What about the foot thing? I mean, do you guys lick them?"

"No." Cindy said as she turned and faced away from him. "We just give each other foot jobs. I slide myself between her legs, and bring her off. She does the same to me."

"So, Cindy? How often are we going to have them over? How often are we going over to their house?"

"I don't know, dear. I'll talk to Ellen, or you can talk to Rick."

"Since you both know, what if we all move in together?" Brad asked a couple minutes later. "I hate commuting just to have sex." Both of them burst into laughter.

That week, no one had sex. Ellen wanted to tell her mom about the trip. Rick would tell Brad. Now they just had to wait for the right time.

It came soon enough. Ellen and Rick went over to their house Thursday. Ellen had told her parents she wanted to give them a surprise.

It was nice now that everyone knew about this. When Brad answered the door, Ellen gave him a hug. He kissed her cheek smiling. He then gave Rick a hug, and they kissed deeply, Rick cupping Brad's ass. Ellen smiled. She went inside and found her mom. Rick hugged her first. Then Ellen did. They shared a deep kiss too.

The men talked and watched TV. Ellen went into the kitchen with her mom and they began to cook. They were making chicken burgers and potato wedges. Before long, it was dinner time and they all sat silently. Ellen broke the silence.

"So, we wanted to run an idea by you." She said as Cindy served the drinks. "I was talking to Rick, and we got to thinking about when the last vacation we all took was. Rick and you go out all the time, daddy. Now it can be all of us, and we can all relax together."

"Will there be sex?" Brad asked excited.

"That is understood, yes." Ellen said smiling.

Brad and Cindy both smiled. They let out huge sighs of relief. Ellen saw some of their facial muscles relax.

"Oh yes please." Cindy moaned. "We would love to go. And you know, we don't just have to have sex with our children, Brad. We can have sex too."

"But there is no sex between Ellen and I, Rick and mom." Brad said seriously.

"Agreed." They all said at once.

"Well, let's all go pack. We leave early in the morning tomorrow. I've got us a place near the ocean. It seemed nice in the picture."

"Oh Ellen." Cindy said hugging her. "This is going to be so amazing. I already feel so much more relaxed." They shared another kiss.

"Cool. We'll meet back here around six in the morning. We have the cabin at seven." Rick informed.

They all went to the door, and walked Ellen and Rick out. They headed upstairs as soon as the couple had left.

Ellen and Rick got home shortly after, and also started packing. It was going to be such a fantastic time. All of them were hot with arousal. It was a surprise they actually slept.

When they all met up, they decided to take Rick's truck. The men loaded the grill and cooler in, along with the other suit cases. There was a big bag of charcoal, and a lot of water. They were ready to go.

It only took about three hours to get to the cabin. Ellen and Cindy had slept the whole time in the back seat. Brad and Rick talked the whole way there.

They talked about the move. If it did end up happening. It made more sense they all live at Brad's house. They owned the house. Rick and Ellen were still paying it off.

There was a hitch. Somehow their cabin had been given to another family. There were no extra cabins available. They gave them back full refund. Rick and Brad looked up the nearest hotel. They made sure there was rooms available. Ellen and Cindy were pretty upset. The men convinced them the trip was fine. They'd grill later. No one would steal their stuff if they left it on the truck.

They got rooms next to each other. They still hadn't figured out who would be sharing a room with who. They headed up to the fifteenth floor, and down the hall. They found their rooms soon after.

"So, who's where?" Ellen asked as they stood at the doors with the luggage.

"I want to sleep with you." Cindy spoke up smiling.

"Sounds like fun." Brad said as he grabbed his stuff. "You guys take the bigger room." He said as he opened the room next to theirs. Ellen had the key to the room on the end.

She opened the doors, and they both went in. Brad said they'd meet in the hall a while later. They wanted to unpack. Brad slammed the door rather quickly. Ellen smiled as she went in and they shut the door.

"They're gonna do it." She giggled.

"Totally." Cindy said with a smile.

So they all walked around the room and unpacked. There was a nice king sized bed, with fresh pillows and sheets. They could still smell the laundry soap on them. There was a nice TV and a nice desk. There were two glasses there, no doubt for the ice machine down the hall.

The bathroom had a nice tub. It was actually waist deep. It was jetted, and there was an option for aroma therapeutic bubbles. Both rooms were identical. They had a phone too.

There was a knock on one of the walls. Rick went to see what the deal was. He saw exactly what the girls wanted him to see. He grabbed a part of the wall, and pulled. It came apart from the other half, and the room got bigger.

"Now we can all share one room." Cindy said joyfully.

"This is going to be such a marvelous weekend." Ellen's face was lit up.

They went down to the coast after sleeping for a while. They took their grill, and made burgers for breakfast. Ellen and Cindy went to soak in the waves for a while. Rick and Brad watched their things. When they came back, Brad and Rick went to the water. Later they would come back without their things, so they could all soak together.

It was the best time. No one knew them, so they could be affectionate in public. Ellen and Cindy were holding hands, and Brad and Rick shared a kiss once in a while. It really was a great idea to come here.

"So?" Brad asked as Rick ate his second burger. "You wanna go to the room? I'm horny."

"Yeah. Sounds like a good idea, hon'."

"We wanted to do some shopping." Ellen said as they came up behind them. "I'm guessing you don't mind."

"No. We can all meet up later. Maybe for dinner." It was already afternoon, since they'd slept for a while.

So they all made their way to the hotel and changed. Well, Ellen and Cindy changed. Rick and Brad wanted to take a bath.

Ellen and Cindy left shortly after. They made it down to the strip mall, and got to exploring. There was a nice little shop with clothing and jewelry. A confectionary store and a shoe store. They had the best time. They were still coasting on the thrill of no one knowing them. They walked around holding hands here as well, as if they were a normal couple.

Rick and Brad thought they wanted a bath. But their arousal overtook them, and they took a hurried shower, soaping each other up in a rush.

"Let's go." Rick said when they were done. "I've had you on my mind all week."

"Me too." Brad said with a flirty smile. "I'm so hard."

They made it to the bed, and Rick swiftly pushed him back against the pillows.

"Yes!" Brad moaned as their bodies slid together. "Have your way with me, baby!" he moaned.

So they lay there, kissing frantically. Their bodies ground against each other, and their dicks finally found their way, like magnets.

"Oh yeah!" Brad cried out. "It's so sensitive. Right there!"

They both moaned as they slid together. It was amazing. Their chest hair rubbed together, and made the sensations pretty wild. Their beards rubbed and slightly tangled together while they kissed. Both were so turned on. They found out they had a hard on for hairy chests and longish beards.

"Yeah! Kiss me!"

They both moaned as their lips met. Rick sliding his tongue into Brad's. Brad sucked gently. He bit at it gently as well, making Rick wince with desire. Brad pushed their tongues into Rick's mouth, and Rick took his turn sucking on him.

"Oh baby! This feels so fucking good!" Rick moaned. "We're both so hard."

Their dicks were rubbing together, bringing them more sensations. Rick's body sliding smoothly against Brad. Their breathing was fast as they got closer to cumming.

"I love how they feel so silky." Rick moaned. "They feel so good, honey."

"I want you to give it to me!" Brad begged. "I want your dick in my ass!"

"Oh shit! I can't hold back!" Rick gasped as he went over the edge. That request had been the trigger. He shot his load all over Brad's scrotum.

"It's your turn." Rick sighed happily.

"I'm serious Rick. I need you inside me." Brad begged.

"How do you want it?" Rick asked knowing the answer.

"Missionary for a while. Then I can ride you."

Brad spread his father-in-law's legs gently. He got in between and slid up to his anus. He slid his dick against the pucker, and it slowly opened up to let him in. Brad moaning and grunting below him.

"That's it." He whispered as Rick went in all the way. He loved this familiar fullness. He loved Rick's weight on him. He loved settling his legs around his son-in-law, securing their union.

"You feel so good!" Rick groaned. "God you feel so good! Sex with you is fucking awesome, honey!" he exclaimed. "You're so tight."

"Right back at you, baby." Brad groaned. "You still feel massive even now. Now, give it to me."

So Rick started his rhythm. He leaned down once in a while and they made out. Brad let out soft sighs and moans every so often. He was really enjoying this. In and out, up and down.

"I don't know why," Brad had said one day as they were having sex. Both men had forgotten to shave in a long time. "Rubbing on you feels really good right now. I love when all the hair rubs together. I love it when our beards get all...," he blushed.

"Tangled in each other?" Rick asked smiling.

"It just feels so good to grind on you."

Brad's legs wrapped a little tighter around his son-in-law's waist. His dick rubbing against Rick's stomach, leaking clear liquid. He was hitting Brad's prostate once in a while. He loved just lying there, being fucked. His ass was so sensitive, and his legs felt amazing around Rick. Brad loved when he leaned down and they could kiss.

"okay." Brad said panting.. "I wanna ride you now."

"All right." Rick said smiling as he pulled out.

They switched positions. Rick got on his back, and Brad climbed on. He settled himself against Rick gently. Slowly moving his butt so Rick's hard dick could slide in.

"I love you riding me." Rick moaned. "I'm going to cum soon."

Brad started riding him slowly at first. He clenched his ass around Rick every couple moments. Rick jerked inside him and groaned with delight.

Brad placed his hands on Rick's chest and started running circles around his nipples with his index fingers. Rick moaned. Brad felt him twitch again.

Rick did the same thing. He reached up and started pinching him. There was a bit of clear liquid starting to ooze out of Brad's dick. Both of them were whimpering and panting again.

"Thank you, Rick." Brad cried out. "God I love riding you! Can I stay here for a while?"

"Oh yeah." Rick said gently flicking Brad's nipples. "Take my dick, honey bun."

Brad was so relaxed. Rick loved the expression on his face. If possible, the sex had gotten louder and better. This trip was what they all needed.

"I'm gonna cum!" Rick moaned. "God! Right there! Ride me! I'm cumming!" he cried out as Brad ground on him, trying to put his dick as deep as it would go. He loved the feeling of warmth spreading over him as Rick's load filled him.

"How do you want to cum?" Rick asked after he caught his breath.