Broken Routine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad pushed him on his back, and spread his legs. He pushed his hard dick right up to his son-in-law's ass. They both whimpered as he sank in. Rick wrapped his legs around him.

"Yes." Rick laughed. "It feels so good being full."

Brad leaned down and kissed him. The kiss was gentle at first. Their lips molding into each other. Then Rick took the lead and gently ran his tongue across Brad's lips. They started moaning softly.

"Oh honey." Rick moaned passionately. "Your dick feels so good! Fuck me. Yes! Fuck me."

"I can't believe it's been two years." Brad said as he went a little faster. "I would never have thought I'd have sex with my son-in-law."

"I love how you squeeze my dick." Brad said as Rick clenched his muscles.

"Kiss me!" Rick pleaded.

Brad made his tongue into a point and gently slipped into Rick. They started moaning again, and feeling those sensations.

"I'm so hard!" Rick moaned.

"Me too." Brad sighed content. "I love being here with you."

"Now." Brad said as they both sat up. "You can ride me." he suggested.

He felt so good as Rick came and sat right on his hard penis. His dick slid in with some resistance. That made both of them groan with lust.

Brad felt so good, with his son-in-law on top of him. He reached up and touched him. Running his fingers through the chest hair. It felt so good against his hands. They soon found their way to Rick's nipples, and he began to touch and pinch them. He looked up and saw his hands on Rick's body. He started to cum.

"This is so nice." Rick said as they pulled apart. "I feel so good. So relaxed."

"Yeah. That's because we don't have to hide." Brad said smiling.

"Will you fuck me some more?" Brad asked. "I mean, if you want to or can." Brad loved being fucked by Rick. Closing his eyes and letting the man just go to town.

The melody was the same every time they had sex. The bed would start it's slow movement. Both men quiet for a moment. Then they sped up a bit. The headboard brushing the wall ever so slightly. They would start their soft panting and kissing. Today was the best. The men noticed the vibrations against their lips as they kissed and moaned. That got them going even more. The bed started its rhythmic squeak, and before long, was gently hitting the wall.

"Right there, baby." Brad murmured. "You feel so good. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

They heard a click as someone unlocked the door. It was probably the girls. The do not disturb sign had been up.

Cindy and Ellen walked in quietly. They expected the men would be gone or sleeping. They didn't expect sex. They got in, and heard the moaning from the other room. Ellen closed the door.

"That's gonna take some getting used to." Ellen said smiling.

"Sounds like they're really having a great time." Cindy observed.

They went to look in on them. Rick was fucking Brad doggy style. Brad was being spanked right now.

"Fuck me! Oh Rick! Spank me!" Brad cried. "Spank me, baby! I can feel you getting harder."

"I'm gonna cum." Rick gasped as he went faster. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he cried out. Suddenly, he thrust roughly into Brad. Brad could feel the load going inside him. Rick cried out and threw his head back.

"They make a good couple." Ellen said as they both looked over at them.

So they all went to dinner that night. Everyone looked so relaxed and peaceful. The girls talked about the shopping. The men made plans to go fishing the next morning. They would have breakfast together.

"Yeah. Leave us alone so we can enjoy a good time." Cindy said kissing Brad gently. He smiled as their lips touched.

"I love you, Cindy." He was beaming with joy. "I'm glad we all found out."

"I'm glad we found out too, dear."

They got back around nine in the evening. The couples got into the shower, and got cleaned. Everyone got ready for bed. They decided to leave the wall down.

They were in bed before long, and almost at once, started having sex. It was the boys who started it first.

"I want you, baby cake." Brad said huskily. "I want you so bad."

It was quiet as they all lay there, gearing up for a wonderful time.

The next morning, Brad and Rick awoke naturally. They didn't want to wake the girls with an alarm. They figured if they wake up in time, they can go fishing.

"Don't wake the girls. They know." Rick whispered.

They went off to find a good place to eat. They found a nice New Mexican restaurant that served breakfast and lunch from Eight to two. They both loved New Mexican food.

They sat in a booth, Rick facing the door.

"So?" Rick asked as they waited for their food. "You having a good time?"

"Oh yes. I truly am. I didn't realize how tense I was." Brad let out a deep exhale.

"It was all Ellen's idea." Rick said smiling. "She wanted us to talk about the next steps."

"This all seems too good to be true." Brad said with a grin. "The girls found us having sex, and they're doing it too? Now we're on a getaway together. We're sharing a joined room, and we left the wall down. Openly having sex in front of each other. How does that sound to you."

"Pretty damn good judging by all the noise we all make. But seriously." Rick's foot gently touched Brad. He smiled as they looked into the other's eyes. "We were going to ask if you guys wanted to move in with us, or we with you." Rick heaved a relaxed sigh. One of the ladies brought them their food.

"It could make sense to move in with us." Brad said thoughtfully. "We paid off the house."

Cindy opened her eyes to find Ellen had gone. She wondered if Ellen was taking a shower. She didn't hear the tub though.

"Ellen, dear?" she called.

"I ordered breakfast for us." She said as she closed the door and brought the cart in. Cindy smiled. It had been the noise of the door that had woken her.

"Don't get too full." Cindy warned. "I want to have a good time with you."

"I told the lady as much. She gave me a cart with a warmer. We'll be fine for a few hours."

"Wanna jump in the tub?" Cindy asked smiling. "We can give each other massages."

Brad and Rick were so relaxed as they drifted slowly along the water. They would dock at a nearby fishing spot and make a day of it. Or at least, part of a day. It took a bit to get here and back.

"Want me to give you a blow job?" Brad asked as Rick sat comfortably beside him.

"Someone will see us." Rick said smiling.

"Oh come on. We have this big blanket here. It's clean. I'll just go underneath and suck you."

"No, honey."

"Please, Rick? I feel really horny."

Rick pulled down his swim trunks, and sat back. Brad brought the blanket over them both, and went to work.

Rick loved the warm wet suction. He moaned spreading his legs a little. Brad cupped his balls as he sucked. The feeling of Brad's hand on his testes, and the sucking was making him crazy. Brad licked and bit at the head of his dick. Rick got just a little louder. Suddenly, Brad started deep throating him. Rick cried out in joy.

"Oh my god! Right there, honey! Right there!" he cried out. "Suck my dick, baby!" Rick cried. "Yes! Right there! Ugh, don't stop!"

The girls got out of the bath an hour later. It was starting to get cold. They dried off and headed back to bed.

"I'm so wet, Ellen. I want you."

"I'm wet too. You've got me so hot."

They both rolled towards each other and came together in a kiss. Ellen gently slid her tongue into Cindy's mouth. She sucked it tenderly, and rubbed herself against Ellen. Both of them were moaning and grinding against each other.

"Suck my boobs, Ellen." Her mom begged.

Ellen pushed her onto her back, and straddled her leg. She leaned in and started sucking and fondling Cindy's breasts. First one, then the other. Cindy had such hard long nipples. Ellen's didn't stick out like that. Her mom really did have breastfeeding boobs.

"Oh Ellen. You're so good to me." She moaned. "Suck your mommy's boobs." She was panting. "You naughty girl!"

They switched positions a little while after. Ellen laid back against the pillows as Cindy began to suckle her.

Ellen's nipples didn't stick out as much. In fact, the smooth muscles sometimes made it look like she had no nipples. They came out whenever she stimulated them. Never as long and as hard as her mom's.

"Yes, mom! Yes! Suck me!" Ellen moaned. "I'm so horny."

"Did you bring the Lactopro?" she asked. "I thought we could feed each other."

So they went to Cindy's bag, and dug around for the toys and the lactation drink. They each drank one small vial. Then they headed back to bed.

"I want you missionary." Ellen requested. "I want to kiss."

Cindy grabbed one of the double headed toys, and slid into it. She rubbed herself on the toy to get it wet. It slid in after with ease. Ellen laid down on the bed, and spread her legs.

Cindy got between them and sank gently into Ellen's wet pussy. Both of them made a noise of delight. It was like sliding against butter, she was so wet. She leaned in and their lips touched. Both women moaned softly. Ellen ordered Cindy to put her tongue in her mouth. She sucked it gently, making Cindy's body come alive with sensation. Who knew the tongue felt so good. She let out another moan as Ellen shoved her tongue in. That felt amazing too.

Cindy started thrusting in and out. In and out. She loved rocking Ellen like this. Both of them could stare into each other's eyes. Holding eye-contact was so good sometimes. It made the orgasms stronger. That might just be psychological though.

"Aahhhh." Ellen mewed. "Yes. Fuck me, please!" she cried. "You are so amazing with that toy."

"Want me to make you cum?" Cindy asked as she kept going. She could feel herself brushing against Ellen's body with her breasts. Her vagina tingled.

"No! Not just yet. Just fuck me like this for a while."

"Oh Ellen. You're so wet." Cindy smiled. They could hear the toy as it slid in and out, making a unique squish sound.

After a while, Ellen got even hornier. She requested Cindy eat her out. She was happy to do it. She put away the toy and came back to Ellen.

She spread her legs and got between them.

She kissed her lips again. She stuck her tongue into Ellen, and gently searched her out. She ran her tongue along the inside of her lips. Ellen moaning. Cindy kissed her neck, and bit at it. Ellen complained she hadn't done that to Cindy.

"Oh you can do it to me later. I need to eat you now. Thanks." Cindy sounded impatient. Ellen loved that.

Cindy gently went down further. She started licking the woman's breasts. She sucked on her nipples, trying to see if the milk was ready. It wasn't. Ellen loved how her mom peppered her boobs with kisses and nibbles.

She finally made her way down to Ellen's pussy. She did not want to waste time with the rest of her body. They would do that later. Right now, Cindy had only one thing on her mind.

Cindy's tongue gently ran across her slit, gathering the liquid. She gently stuck two fingers in and thrust as methodically as she could. She was looking for every pleasure center. She was gently biting at her clit and licking it. Ellen was moaning above, and would squeeze her legs on either side of Cindy. Every once in a while. She thrust her vulva into the lady's face, hoping she wasn't hurting her.

"Oh mommy." she moaned. "You have such a magic tongue. Yes. Suck my pussy! Ugh! Suck it!" Cindy was making sucking motions and trying to draw her liquid out. She was gushing like a juicy fruit.

"Oh yes! Yes! I'm so wet!"

"You've never produced this much, Ellen." Cindy said as she came up for air.

"I think it's because I'm so relaxed. I have the power to let myself go and enjoy the moment." She was lying back with her eyes closed, just smiling peacefully.

Cindy scooted up to lean over her. She gently pressed a kiss into her lips. She bit at her bottom one. Ellen trembled beneath her. Then she went back to her pussy.

"Oh, mommy! Yes! Yes, suck it! Right there! God it's like you're sucking the orgasm right out of me!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum!" she cried out. "Aaaahh! I'm cumming!"

She wrapped her legs around Cindy's head, grinding herself all over her for dear life. Cindy was lucky she'd taken a breath, before this happened. Ellen finished cumming soon after. Cindy came away with a mouth full of liquid. She showed Ellen. Ellen smiled.

"My turn." Ellen said assertively. "I want you to cum now."

She came back with a single headed toy and pushed Cindy back against the pillows. Cindy giggled content. Ellen made out with her for a while. She also gave Cindy some marks on her neck. They were happy they didn't need concealer. Or at least, not from Rick and Brad.

She moved down to her mom's breasts and started sucking. She was so happy. She could feel them swelling slightly, and they felt a little less pliable. She knew her boobs felt the same way. Milk wasn't far from coming. They both couldn't wait.

Ellen kissed her on both hips, and made a mark there too. Cindy squealed and cried out in joy as Ellen did this.

Then Ellen got between her legs and fucked her for a while. Cindy let out relaxed whispers of thanks every once in a while.

"Oh, yes. This is just what I needed." She moaned. "Just what I needed. A wonderful get away with my lover."

Ellen kissed her again. "Oh yes. You have magic lips." Cindy moaned.

"Want me to make you cum, or do you want me to keep going for a while more?"

"Oh Ellen. Fuck me for a while longer, dear. Please."

Ellen got her mom so wound up. She was crying out and trembling by the time Ellen was ready for her to cum. She pulled herself out of her mom, and tossed the toy aside. She spread Cindy's legs apart, and got in between them.

"Yes!" Cindy cried as she saw her mouth about to lick that marvelous mound. "Suck my pussy, baby! Suck my pussy." She begged.

Ellen stuck her tongue right on the woman's clit. She gently wiggled it a little, making Cindy jerk and cry out with delight. She gently pushed her clit aside, and started licking that spot where her urethral opening is. She licked that smooth surface, and noticed some more liquid there. Cindy was screaming her name in passion. Apparently Ellen was doing a great job.

Ellen went back to thrusting her fingers in and out, while licking her clit. Cindy was moaning and softly kicking her feet once in a while. She was in heaven.

"oh god! Ellen, I'm gonna..., I'm...! Oh yeah!" she cried out and her legs kicked out with more force. She was jerking and thrashing. Ellen had to work hard to keep up with her and hold the orgasm.

When they were done, Ellen and Cindy rolled over to each other and came together in a hug. Ellen bit at Cindy's ear.

"I think we're ready."

Ellen and Cindy both tried sucking on each other, to see if the milk would run. It didn't. They both thought that was strange. Cindy had just brought this case. It wasn't expiring yet.

"Well, let's just keep waiting. Let's eat breakfast, and see where that goes." Ellen said assuring.

They ate breakfast in a lovely silence. It was about twelve. They tried not to hurry through the meal. They each still had sex on the mind though. Ellen's boobs were starting to hurt a little. She wondered if it was time.

Ellen and Cindy checked themselves out after breakfast. There was still no milk. Cindy was about to throw the rest of the case away. Ellen stopped her. Maybe they needed to just wait for a while longer. Ellen couldn't explain why, but she had a feeling they weren't wasting their time.

They took a shower, and got dressed. For now, they were satisfied. Ellen was so glad they had a whole three days to go still.

"I think we can all agree we needed it." Cindy was so giddy. They kept repeating this to each other because it really made a difference.

Both couples were surprised at how fast the time flew. Ellen and Cindy spent the time shopping, and Rick and Brad caught a big load of fish. The boys decided to head back around seven. It took about two hours for them to get back.

"That was nice, babe." Brad said as they boarded the elevator.

"I had a great time. Thanks for coming with me."

"Oh Rick. Thank you for bringing us here. I'm glad I can openly spend time with you."

The boys opened the door, and stepped in. They could hear a commotion going on in there. The girls had just gotten back from shopping. Rick stuck their catch in the freezer. Tomorrow would be a gutting day.

"You girls wanna go to dinner?" Asked Rick. "I spotted a nice place you might enjoy."

The boys took a moment to shower and get ready. Ellen and Cindy warning them not to fool around too much. While they showered, Cindy and Ellen made each other up. It was going to be a marvelous dinner.

They got to the restaurant at around ten in the evening. It was a very nice place. It sat on a turn table, changing view as they ate. It was a quiet place, dimly lit. There was nice music, and it seemed everyone here was a couple.

"Table for four?" asked the lady who greeted them. "This way, please."

They got settled and looked over menus. It didn't take them long to figure out what they wanted. Rick waved the server over. It got quiet again when she left.

"We should get some pictures." Cindy suggested.

"No. There's no one to take them." Ellen said. She was not good with pictures.

"Come on, Ellen." Her mom said smiling. "This is such a wonderful memory."

"Yeah, and that's where it should stay. In my memory."

Cindy convinced her daughter to take the picture. Rick took the first one. It was of Ellen and Cindy kissing. Cindy took the second picture. Rick and Brad kissed passionately.

"I can take a picture of all of you." Said a voice. A lady came up behind them.

"Oh god. No. This is embarrassing." Ellen said as she grabbed her phone back.

"I'll give you my phone." Cindy said as she handed it over. "Come on, Ellen. Don't be a party pooper."

So the picture was snapped as both couples kissed. All of them thinking the same thing. This picture had a secret. No one knew they were all mother and daughter, and in-laws. No one would ever know. The lady that was taking the picture had no idea. How hot was that?

"I'm glad we went." Ellen said as they all piled into the car and drove off.

"I'm glad we went too. Thanks for driving, Cindy." Brad said smiling.

It took a while for them to get back to the hotel. Ellen fell asleep in the passenger seat. Rick and Brad made out quietly in the back.

"You guys seem to be even hornier than Ellen and I." Cindy said smiling. When they had driven to the restaurant, Brad had taken the wheel. Ellen and Cindy had not made out in the back.

"He feels so good, Cindy." Brad said coming up for air. "He feels so good."

They got home fifteen or so minutes later. It had been the best time. If possible, they got even more relaxed.

"We should have done this a long time ago." Ellen cried out.

"We didn't know you were having sex a long time ago." Rick said grinning.

Ellen got the key to the room out. She slid the card in and it clicked open. Instead of going through their door, the guys filed in after them. They shut the door, and it slid locked. Rick and Brad walked through their room, and into theirs.

"I really want you, baby." Brad said softly as they put their jackets away.

"I want you too." Rick said with a smile. "Let's not be too loud in case the girls are going to sleep."

"I doubt they will." Brad said snickering.

"So, should we leave the wall down?" Rick wondered.

"I'll ask." Rick tried to stop him as he ran off to the girls' side. "We're going to have sex. Do you guys want us to leave the wall down?" he asked. "Are you going to sleep?"

"No." Ellen said as Rick came up behind him. Ellen was naked and so was her mother. Ellen was very red in the face. This was it. They were all going to have sex in front of each other.

"It's feeding time." Cindy said happily. "I was getting undressed, and a drop of milk came onto my bra."