Broken Routine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. We can all have sex then." Brad said happily.

"Come on, honey bun." Rick said as he cupped one of Brad's ass cheeks. His fingers slipped into the crack up to the first knuckle. He gave it another firm squeeze. Loving the feel of that unique skin. "I want some action."

Brad loved Rick's hands all over him. Especially his ass. He loved when Rick stroked his pucker with his fingers or his cock.

Ellen pushed her mom back against the pillows. She noticed those nice nipples sticking out. She gently squeezed one of them. A small drop of milk came out. Ellen licked it, and Cindy felt her vagina moisten just a little more.

Ellen finally took the nipple in her mouth. She didn't have to suck hard to get a mouthful. She smiled as she was greeted by the sweet familiar taste. Cindy mewed and moaned underneath her.

"That's it, baby." She moaned. "Suck mommy's boobies."

"Do you like when I suckle them?" Ellen asked as she found her way to Cindy's other breast. She gently took that nipple into her mouth next. Another gush as she suckled on this one. She loved this. She loved the milk, she loved the joy. She loved sex with her mom.

"Let's fix our positions so you can finger me." Cindy requested.

So they did. Ellen fed off each breast in turn, and fingered her mom to several great orgasms. She couldn't wait for her turn.

Cindy got chills as Ellen fingered her. She was so wet, and so horny. Ellen was making her feel so good. Who would have ever thought it would be her daughter that would satisfy her needs.

"Oh sweet heart! That's it. Focus on my clit a little." Cindy begged.

In the other room, Rick was lying on his side, while Brad sucked his nipples. He had Rick's penis in his hand as he did this. Jacking him off slowly.

"Shit yeah." Rick moaned as Brad flicked a nipple with his tongue. "Like that. Just like that, handsome. Just like that." He jerked as Brad kept sucking. "You should let me do it to you."

So Brad lay back as Rick came up to suck him next. Brad wrapped his fist around his dick as Rick started sucking. He could already feel himself getting half hard.

"They're so sensitive. So good. Suck them, Rick." He moaned. "Suck my nipples."

After Cindy had managed to cum a few times, they switched positions. Cindy took one of Ellen's boobs in her hands, and started massaging it. She put the hardening nipple in her mouth, and the waves of pleasure started for both the women.

"God yes. Suck my boobs, mom. Suck me." Ellen moaned. "Right there! Please."

Cindy reached between them and fingered her gently in return. Ellen was so turned on. She moaned and whimpered. She ground against Cindy's hand, and thrust her hips out trying to get more stimulation. It didn't take too long for the feeding to be over. Ellen came a few times as well.

Ellen was having the best time. First one wave would hit her. It would build and build as she was being suckled. Then she would beg for her mom to focus on her button. The wave would crash over her, and she would cry out in passion.

"Want to do some frottage?" Rick asked after they'd finished with the nipple play.

"Oh yes!" they heard Ellen moan. "Suck them!" she cried out. "I love when you suck them!"

Brad sighed happily as Rick pushed him back onto the bed. He climbed on and their bodies started to mesh together. Rick started their grinding. Both men groaned as they once again, jumped into the storm of such wonderful sensations. Rick leaned in and started kissing Brad again. Both men reduced to moans, and sobs as they ground together.

"Oh yeah!" Brad moaned as he felt his dick twitch.

"This is so hot!" Rick panted as they continued grinding. "Dick to dick! Oh yeah!"

Rick was grinding back and forth against his father-in-law. Their dicks getting slicker and slicker as the lubricant got to them. It was just enough to make the right amount of friction. It felt as if the dicks were made of hard rubbery silk.

Their chests rubbed together as well. Brad cried out as he focused on that part of the feelings. He swore his nipples were rubbing against Rick's too.

"Yes!" Rick said between kisses. "God this feels so good! Yes. Grind on me like that!" he begged as Brad tried to thrust upward.

"How do you wanna cum?" Brad asked as they pulled apart, coming up for air again.

"Come eat my pussy, you sexy mom." Ellen begged as they came to a close on the breast feeding.

Cindy got on her back, and Ellen got to straddling her. She scooted around until she was sitting on Cindy's face. Both women loved this position. Cindy's tongue made her way deep into Ellen's pussy. Ellen was moaning and begging for more. She was gently grinding herself against her mom.

"God yes! Eat my pussy, mom! Aaaahh!" she couldn't hold back the joy. "Eeeeeeaaaaaat my pussy!" she whined. "Yes! Oh yes!"

Cindy dug in as deep as she could. She gathered all Ellen's juices. She licked all along her opening. Her tongue passing her urethral opening and other glands. Ellen was moving her hips back and forth. Cindy managed to get her tongue onto Ellen's clit. That sent the woman over the edge again. She cried out and nearly fell back.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" she cried. "Oh man, I'm gonna cum soon! Lick me! Lick me there!"

They both let out a loud grunt at the same time. Cindy was caught by surprise as Ellen came. Ellen was having the best time.

"Wanna sit on my face now, pretty lady?" Ellen asked as she leaned in and kissed her mother.

Brad and Rick had gotten into a fantastic sixty-nine. They both lay on their sides, dick's in each other's mouths. Both men turned on by the other's ass. Rick grasped one of his father-in-law's cheeks. Once again, his fingers fell into the crack. They both moaned.

"Squeeze my ass, please." Brad cried out. "Just like that." He whimpered as Rick got to squeezing him again. Rick squeezed each butt cheek, and made sure his fingers brushed that smooth special skin just inside his cleft.

Rick felt Brad deep throating him. He cried out. An electric shock swept through him.

"God you have such a magic mouth!" Rick moaned. "Please marry me."

All four of them burst into laughter.

Rick started deep throating his father-in-law too. He made sure to move his throat muscles up and down, making a nice massage for the man. He cupped his nice big balls. So full, just for him. Brad always seemed to have enough cum. They both seemed to have such high sex drives.

"Oh sweet lord." Moaned Brad as he jerked. "That's it, honey bun. That's it." He gasped. "Squeeze my ass like that while you suck me. God! I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Wanna cum together?" Rick asked pulling away.

"Yeah! Suck my dick, baby!" Brad cried out.

Both women lay kissing and listening to the men make love.

"Rick said they haven't said I love you." Ellen whispered. "Now that we're here, gossiping."

"Do you think they're in love?" Ellen asked just as softly.

"I don't know. They sure go between not acting like it, and completely over the top." Cindy giggled. "It's hard to tell."

"He says he's still in love with me." Ellen whispered.

"Brad said that to me too. Just the other day."

"Let's not waste time talking about them, mother." Ellen said in a husky voice. "I want you to fuck me doggy style." She grabbed one of the toys and handed it to her.

Cindy jumped into the harness, and got behind Ellen. She slipped inside with some resistance. That made them both jerk a little. She was wet enough though, and soon, Cindy was in.

"God I love you in this position." She started spanking Ellen as she fucked her. "You're so tight."

"Oh yes! Fuck me faster!" Ellen begged. "Spank me! Oh mom! Give it to me!"

"Would you like me to just fuck you like this for a bit?" she asked.

"What about you?" Ellen panted.

"I'm fine for the moment. I have a single head on. I don't need to cum."

"Honey?" Rick asked as they lay coming down from the previous orgasms. "Would you like to be fucked doggy as well?"

"The thought had crossed my mind." Brad said smiling. "Kiss me, baby." He moaned as they leaned into each other.

"Come on. Let's pull a leaf out of their book." Rick said as they got on their knees.

Brad got in front of Rick, and they lined up. Rick gently sank into Brad's ass, and their legs touched. This was nice. Rick squeezed and rubbed on Brad's ass, and the man loved it. His ass was so sensitive. He gently guided Rick where to go and what to do.

"Ugh. Spank me. Yes." He jerked. "Rub it like that." He took in a deep inhale. "Yes! Spank me!" he cried out as Rick started really spanking him.

Ellen and Cindy followed right along with them. Cindy fucking Ellen from the back furiously. Both women were panting and whimpering.

"My pussy's so wet." Ellen cried. "Keep going, please!"

"Do you like it when I fuck you?" Cindy asked.

"Yes. You're a bad girl, mommy." Ellen moaned. She knew just what to say to get Cindy going.

"Oh yeah! I'm a bad girl!" Cindy whined.

"So naughty!" Ellen moaned. "You're fucking me so good, mom."

"I'm gonna cum soon, honey cake." Rick moaned as he ground against him. "Chatting me up online." He groaned. "No clue it was me. You couldn't wait for my dick once you found out." He moaned.

"Oh yeah!" Brad whined. "I couldn't wait. I wanted you so bad. I wanted to know what your dick felt like. I knew I was day dreaming about the wrong thing, but I don't care. I want you all the time!" he cried.

"Aw shit! I'ma cum, boo! I'm gonna cum!" Rick let out a loud grunt as he came. He leaned forward grinding himself against Brad as hard as he could. "Yeah! Yeah!" he grunted. He slowed his panting as he came down from the orgasm. He gently slipped out from between Brad's ass, and laid down beside him.

"How do you want to cum, mom?" Ellen asked as they stopped to catch their breath.

"Wait." Cindy whispered as she listened. "They love each other!" she squealed feeling giddy. "Rick just called him boo. Aw! Brad's his boo! He called him honey cake earlier!"

"That doesn't mean they love each other." Ellen whispered. "People say anything during sex."

"Yeah. They say what they feel." Whispered Cindy. "Did you hear Brad earlier? He's really into it all. They're in love. You don't just say, "Sweet lord" for nothing."

"How do we feel that they're in love?" asked Ellen giggling.

"Fine. We are."

"We are?" Ellen gasped as she felt a warmth spread through her.

"Let me ride you, sweetie." Cindy moaned. "I'm really wet talking about our relationship."

"I didn't know you felt that way." Ellen felt so happy hearing her mom say all of that. "Come ride me, darling mother." Ellen said as her mom handed her a toy to wear.

Cindy helped her put on the toy, and lay back. She straddled her and slipped right over the dick so easily. She sighed as she closed her eyes and just rode her. She reached out and grasped her boobs, and gently pinched and squeezed them. Ellen loved this. She was getting Ellen aroused this way.

"Wanna follow the leader some more?" Rick asked as they kissed. "Wanna ride me?"

"Yes, please." Brad groaned. "I just can't get enough of that dick." He sighed. "Please, don't mind if I do."

He straddled Rick and sat gently down on him. They couldn't quite get the alignment right, and he had trouble getting Rick in. They tried again. It still wouldn't work. They tried a third time. He finally slipped in between Brad's ass and into his hole.

"That always feels so fucking good!" Brad moaned. "I love your dick inside me, baby."

"Take it all, sexy man." Rick said as Brad rode him. "Ride my dick."

"Oh yeah!" Brad cried. "Yes! Take me to ecstasy!" he begged. "Yes! Fuck me, baby!"

"See?" grunted Cindy as she rode her daughter. "They're in love. Or at least, Brad is." Cindy was laughing a little.

"Don't laugh at them." Ellen said giggling. "You should remember some of the things we've shouted out during sex."

Ellen reached up and started fondling her mom again. Cindy whined and bucked. She loved Ellen handling her boobs. A small drop of milk came out of one of them. Ellen licked it off her finger gently.

"I'm gonna cum, sweet heart!" Cindy cried out, feeling that familiar warmth in her belly.

"Cum for me, mom. You naughty woman."

"Oh yeah!" Cindy moaned. "I'm so naughty! Fuck me, Ellen. Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh Rick. I'm so turned on over here." Brad moaned. "Your dick is just the perfect shape. Sometimes, when you're extra hard like right now, I swear there's a slight bounce to it as I ride you."

"I know what you mean. I love those moments too."

"I'm a little bit smaller than you." Brad said as he rode him. "I don't expect I have that same feel to my dick when I'm inside you."

"You have to be especially hard for that to happen." Rick said as he reached up and started fondling the man's stomach and chest.

"Yeah." Brad groaned as he rode on. "That's it. Run your hands all over me like that!" he moaned. "Shit!"

"I know what you mean." Rick said as he felt himself getting just a little harder. "Do it to me."

Both men ran their fingers through their hair. Rick loved how Brad sped up ever so slightly every time he did this. His hands ended up in Rick's beard. He cried out as he stroked it.

Rick was gasping for breath as Brad ran his hands all over him. He asked him if he could do the same. Brad said yes. Rick ran his own hands all over Brad's chest. He reached up and gently grabbed his beard. He started feeling that impending pleasure.

"Yeehaw!" Brad cried out as they went faster. "Yeehaw!" They were both grunting now.

"Don't laugh!" Ellen said softly. She herself was trying her best not to.

"Yeehaw!" Brad cried out again.

"Ride me, sexy man." Rick said thrusting upward a little.

"God, I'm gonna cum!" he moaned. "Yeah!" he gently pulled at Brad's beard as he came. "Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh god, honey! You feel so good! Fuck! Ride me!" Rick got a little out of breath as he kept cumming. Brad riding him coasting on his own arousal.

"Let's feed each other before we go to bed." Ellen suggested. "I think I have milk."

So they did. Ellen took her turn and rode her mom, while Cindy fondled and fed off her boobs. Ellen thought it was the perfect orgasm.

They spent the remainder of the vacation the same way. They went out in the day, not too far away. Then made it to the hotel and made love well into the night. No one could get over just how relaxing things were now.