Broken Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's interesting." I said as I looked between the two, my stomach burning with jealousy. This woman was so pretty and had things I wanted from him already, but who knew what she was getting from him now. "Do you visit often? Will you be joining us for morning mass?"

"When I'm able to and I'm near town I do drop in to check in with him. I do worry. I am glad to see that someone is taking care of Evan here. He needs it," the woman laughed lightly. "As for mass, I will pass at this unfortunately. Unfortunately, I am not, how do I say it, a part of the church. Only passing through to catch up with a good friend. Don't tell my husband he will be upset that he doesn't get the same treatment." she joked, laughing along with Father Boss. I giggled slightly myself, but only to be polite. I was feeling horrible about this whole thing. It was like a fire had been set under me. Something about the whole thing made me want to jump the priest and show that he was mine now. Even though he very much was not.

Still. I had an urging, I wanted to leave my mark on him now. I didn't want other women to think they had a chance with him even though I shouldn't have thought the same myself.

We spent the rest of what little time we had before morning mass with her. She was lovely, and was clearly fond of Father Boss. She took her leave right before we had to go to the church and my sanctuary, giving me no time to talk with the father before we had to get started. It was probably a good thing honestly.

I tried to give my full attention to the short sermon he gave, but it was hard when all I could think about was what things he must have done with that woman years ago. My mind was full of dirty thoughts. Of all kinds of lewd things they could have done together before he became a priest and when we finished with mass, it was time for Father Boss to take care of some confessions. People lined up for the booth, waiting their turns for salvation from their sins and I stood at the tail end. I rarely went into the box those days, not having much I could tell him, other than the things at the moment I very much needed to keep to myself. While the others were being heard I went about lighting my own prayer candle, kneeling before it with my hands clasped tightly. I felt I needed to beg for more than just forgiveness through Father Boss.

I was unsure if I was even going to get in, but in the end I did. I sat for a moment in silence and wondered just what I even wanted to say to him. It felt like it would be much easier to do such a thing outside of this formal setting. I didn't really want to do this at all, but my heart was heavy. It felt like I needed to.

"What can I do for you?" Father Boss finally said, not knowing it was me. At least not yet.

"Forgive me, Father... for I have sinned." I spoke in a quiet voice, but I knew he could still hear me and that my voice gave me away.

On the other side he was silent for a moment. "Yes? And what is it that you have done?" his own voice seemed to have gone a bit lower as well.

I considered my next words carefully, scared of how this could all end for me. For us. "I have allowed jealousy and lust to take over my heart, Father. There is a man... one that does not belong to the women of this world and I have fallen for him. Very hard I must say," it all came out as a whisper. Taking a moment to swallow, I listened for him to say anything or to stop this all together, but there was nothing but silence. "It's so wrong and ever since the feeling of attraction entered my body I have fought it off, but it's too strong, Father. This morning... I felt the pangs of jealousy watching him with another woman from his past. From before he took himself off the market. I wanted to be her and have the experiences she must have had with him."

At that point, I heard the door on the other side of the booth open. There was this deep nervousness that went through me for a second before he came around and opened my side. Looking up from my seat, he looked holy with how the light from the sanctuary haloed his head. He looked down at me with those icy blue eyes and, for a moment, I was unable to read his expression. Not until he reached in and took my hand, pulling me to my feet and out of the confessional.

I stumbled right into his arms as he leaned down and our lips met. It was the softest feeling in the world as I was given my first kiss ever. I had never got this close to a male before. It felt fantastic as I wrapped my slender arms around his neck. I felt as if I was melting into his body as I pressed up against him, my chest against his, finally getting to be as close to him as I wanted to be. He scooped me up, the father's arms going under my butt as he picked me up and brought me over to the back pew where he gently laid me down before climbing on top.

"Is this what you were jealous about?" he asked in a low tone, making me shiver as I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders. My skirt had been pushed up past my knees as he settled between them, I was almost even showing off my old embarrassing pink panties. I felt as his hand traveled from my knee and up my thigh, making my womanhood throb with heat. I gave him the answer by pulling the man back in and kissing him again. At first, it was just our warm lips pressed together but soon he slipped his tongue between mine and into my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing, but I followed Father Boss' lead as he explored the inside of my mouth. His tongue against my own felt wondrous. I was in Heaven, at least the one I had been looking for.

I was hooked.

When he pulled back, Father Boss smirked down at me as he drew small circles on the side of my leg. "This is all brand new to you, isn't it?" He asked, able to read me so well. I hoped it was not because of the way I was kissing. I nodded as he moved to get off me, sitting up slowly and straightening my skirt. "There is more I could show you that I did with Rebecca, but... I feel like we need a little privacy for that." The grin on Father Boss' face let me know there was so much more to come. I wanted to find out.

We first found our privacy outside the back door so he could make up for missing out on his morning smoke. I sat in my normal place on the back door steps while he stood in front of me, flicking his lighter as he lit up the end of his cigarette. Sitting there I could tell he needed it. After his first long puff, Father Boss leaned in and kissed me again, pushing my mouth open before he blew the smoke into it. I didn't inhale, but I did passionately kiss him back, having to pull away to let the smoke out so I could actually breathe. I was then given the cigarette and took a couple propper drags myself, before passing it back and getting another pleasurable kiss as I did.

The father ended up not even finishing his cigarette, putting it out early in the flower pot so we could make it back to the little house in the back before we were all over one another again. Before the door even closed all the way I was in his arms and he carried me over to the small couch where I was laid down once again and he was on top of me. Instead of our lips staying pressed against one another, he moved his down to my neck. Such a tender and sensitive spot, I gasped and moved my head to the side so he had as much room as he needed. Father Boss took advantage of that, kissing and even sucking a little all over as he moved downward, his hands on my hips. Things were getting heated between us until there was a loud knock at the door.

We stopped right then, both jumping a good foot apart as he got off me and I straightened myself up, dropping my skirt to my feet, sitting on the couch. Father Boss fixed his clothes as he walked to the door. His blue eyes flickered to me for a moment before he answered it and was met with Matthew from the choir on the other side.

"Father Boss, we need you to come with us to the hospital right away. Granny's not long for... this world. She needs her last rights read." The man told him, glancing past the father and waving to me politely. Suspecting nothing at all about the two of us since we were seen together so often by then.

Matthew looked much younger than Father Boss. Perfect blond hair, a thinner yet more built form, no wrinkles on his smooth face. He was quite a bit younger than the priest was, much closer to my age. But looking between the two, I still found Father Boss to be more attractive. Maybe it was because of the time we had already spent together.

"One moment. I'll be right there," Father Boss left the door open when he ran off up the stairs. I spoke with Matthew while we waited those couple minutes, telling him how sorry I was to hear about his grandmother and her state. Miss Glenda had been one of the sweetest women I had gotten the pleasure to meet. Father Boss came rushing down the stairs with his bible and pulling on his rosary.

We shared a very quick look. It was a sad situation, but I felt the warmth from Father Boss, and then he was gone, following Matthew out to his car that had been left running in the church parking lot.

Chapter Seven

Father Boss was gone until very late that night. It was strange, I was unable to sleep until I heard him come safely through the door, his familiar heavy footsteps up the wooden steps putting me at ease. I sat up though, watching my closed door until he came to a stop in front of it and paused for a moment. I prayed for him to open it and come in, but he didn't. He turned on his heels and went right to his own room, obviously trying to be quiet on creaky wooden floors, but failing spectacularly.

It was understandable but I did fall into a worried sleep. The last thing I wanted was for this to be over so soon. But, if it had to be that way I would be grateful for what I did get to experience with the father. I woke up clutching my crucifix around my neck the next morning. There was more than just the fear of things changing or even going back to the same as before, I had damned myself. Both of us. There was no coming back from what we had already done, but why? It had not been anything harmful. Quite the opposite.

I was torn to say the least as I got ready for the day and came down to start on breakfast. This was not the first time I questioned my views on the world, but it never felt like this before. So heavy and dark. Still, I started to feel better as I heard the father upstairs getting up and moving around. Now my anxieties shifted again, though I didn't mind them as much. At least those smaller problems would be settled reasonably soon.

"Good morning, Julia." Father Boss said as he came into the room, sounding just as he always did. It was as if nothing had happened at all until he came up beside me and kissed me on the cheek. As I turned my head he captured my lips in a slow, comforting kiss on the lips. I couldn't help but press into him, completely forgetting the pancake that was starting to burn. His hand came up to the back of my neck, holding me there so he could slide his tongue throughout my mouth slowly before pulling away.

"Morning, Father..." I said quietly as he went to get a cup of coffee.

"I think now, you should probably start calling me Evan when we're alone," he chuckled as his hand reached out and firmly held my waist.

Evan. I knew his name but I never thought it would grace my tongue. He was to me Father Boss. I smiled over at him as I flipped the burnt pancake finally, "Evan... That's a nice name. It will be hard to break the habit of calling you Father all the time."

"That's fine. It might not be too bad having you call me that around here sometimes, too." He teased, making me blush lightly. How was it possible for such a devoted man of God to be such a pervert at the same time. It shouldn't be possible and it really shouldn't have worked so well on me but, I was smitten with him. My logical mind didn't matter when the blond was around.

We enjoyed our breakfast together. I decided to toss the burnt pancake in the garbage so as to not subject either of us to it. When we finished I cleaned up and we had our shared smoke outside before heading to the church and getting ready for mass. It was Friday so that meant we would have a good little break until Saturday evening vigil. After cleaning the sanctuary that day, I lit another candle and prayed on my knees for my soul, something I would take up doing for some time after the start of our deeper connection. I was sure the activity was nowhere near enough to save me from the fiery pits, still it made me feel slightly better to try.

Coming down the little hallway to Father Boss' office, I knocked on the thick wooden door and waited until he allowed me to enter. Coming in, I found the Father behind his computer, typing away like he normally was, probably answering emails from what he told me before. I was interested in learning to use a laptop one day and he promised to teach me. For now I was more interested in watching how his fingers flawlessly moved across the keys without falter.

"I don't have much time around here today, Julia. I need to go out and meet with a new family for lunch then I have Miss Glenda wake," he explained as he stopped for a moment. "You have the run of the place till I get back, yea?" I had got so used to that. Father Boss was always on the go it seemed, but he was an important member of their small community after all. I understood, but that didn't mean I didn't wish he could be around more.

"I think I can handle it." I assured him as I came to stand behind his desk, fingertips running across the smooth wood slowly. His watchful eyes followed me as the man leaned back in his chair and closed his laptop, pushing it out of the way. With the spot cleared he patted it gently with his palm, a small glimmer in his eyes and a smirk growing on his face.

I didn't resist the pull I felt between us as I came around the desk and stood between it and him. Giggling, I pulled myself to sit on top of the desk in the spot he made for me, watching him move up closer in his office chair. He settled his big hands on my knees, pushing them apart so he could settle between. I felt so exposed like that, my skirt hiked up both legs and he got comfortable in his new spot, leaning in and settling his chin against my bosom. "You're so very pretty, Julia. Have you been told that recently?" He asked in a quiet, low tone that rattled through his throat.

I blushed so deeply, surely I would overheat from it. My face all the way over my ears and down my neck was dark red. "Recently? I don't think I've ever been told... quite like this." Blue eyes grew larger as he stared up at me, a look of genuine surprise striking him.

"Really? Doesn't seem possible to me." He said as he brought both his hands to my sides and began tracing my curves with his fingers. From my hips all the way up to the sides of my breasts. He didn't touch anywhere completely inappropriate, however much I wanted him to. There were so many intimate spots that had come alive and were currently aching for his hands to touch and explore. His hands moved up, "You have such a lovely face... those beautiful green eyes... that soft, sweet mouth of yours. And your body... well I can say from experience it could bring a man to sin." He stroked my cheek.

As much as I wanted to feel horrible for that temptation he spoke of, I couldn't. I couldn't care about that when my body was on fire, starting at my core. Father Boss was doing something that had never been done before. He was making me feel like a woman. Something to be desired. I never thought I wanted that kind of thing, but he was waking up so many new longings inside of me.

Evan pressed his face into my chest at that moment, shifting and snuggling deeper between them until his face was almost fully covered in their warmth. It was a strange feeling for me and I could feel where his hot mouth was pressed against the fabric, settled in the middle. Slowly his hand moved from my side to my tummy and began to travel up to my chest. My head fell back from the feeling of him groping me when he got his hand over the mound. I let out a soft breath as he took his time feeling up my breast over my shirt and thinly padded bra. I could barely really feel anything but what I could was electrifying.

After a moment of the Father enjoying himself, he pushed me to lean back a little on my hands as he brought his face away from me, watching as he began pulling up my white t-shirt. Soon it was up over my bosom and my plain white bra was on display as well as more cleavage than anyone had ever seen of me before. Both his large hands were on me in seconds, caressing as he squeezed, making my breasts bulge from the top of my bra more than they already had. He gave both the same amount of attention and he played, eyes never leaving them for even a second.

Suddenly, his fingers were getting bolder and he slipped them under the top of my bra slightly as he finally tore his eyes away to meet my gaze. "Can I?" he asked, pulling gently at the undergarment but not so much to pull it off yet. I was nervous, but still nodded slowly. I wanted this. I wanted anything Evan wanted to give me. The blond reached behind me and with both hands he was able to unclasp my bra. My chest dropped a bit once the fabric support was taken away. They were still perky though and now the cups of my bra didn't cover them well at all. With a little help from Father Boss, it came off and was discarded on the desk, leaving my breasts uncovered to the world. There was silence from Father Boss as he took in the view of my nude upper body, nipples hard from the touching already and the cool air of the office.

Confidently, the man reached out and began groping once more, now able to feel everything. And I was able to feel his hands in ways I never knew possible with him playing with them like that. After a couple minutes he was teasing my nipples with his fingers, pinching them and pulling lightly here and there. The way he touched them was sending shocks of pleasure all through my body, ending up down between my legs where my vagina was throbbing with need. I let out a soft sound as he leaned in and took one into his wet mouth. I moaned so loudly as his tongue flicked over the sensitive nub and coated it with his saliva as he began to suck on it gently. I had never felt these sensations before. It felt so good I brought my hands up to the back of his head, carding my fingers through his blond hair.

Still sucking on my nipple, the Father slipped a hand down my front, right between my legs with the skirt in between. Feeling the pressure from his hand over my crotch had me gasping and I could not help but let my legs fall wide open. As soon as he started to rub his cellphone began going off, making the priest sigh, resting his forehead against my breast. In seconds he pulled back from me, leaving my front a bit cold as his saliva dried on my nipple.

"Yes, hello? Yes, this is Father Boss." Evan spoke into the phone as he reached up with his free hand and kept teasing my chest while it was in front of him. He rolled my nipple around between his fingers, much like I had regularly seen him do with the filter of his cigarettes, giving light pinches and pulls until I playfully smacked his hand away and shook my head. I got a little grin from the man as I went about getting my bra back on before pulling my shirt down and tucking it back in my long skirt.

He hung up moments after I finished dressing myself again, pushing back from the desk and getting up with a sigh. "Have to run. Need to move up that visit with the new family," he explained. Father Boss adjusted his crotch, got his leather messenger bag over his shoulder before stopping near me and pressing a gentle kiss goodbye to my lips.

1...34567...11