Broken Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I was left alone in the office, already wondering what I would do with my time now that he was gone. I supposed it would be best to start with wiping down his desk where my sweaty thighs had clearly been pressed down, leaving an obvious imprint.

Finishing up with the quick cleaning I felt the sudden urge to take a hot shower and scrub myself down, especially when my eyes caught a large painting of Jesus behind his desk. The Lord stared down at me in a way whilst Father Boss had done that, made me feel so dirty.

Chapter Eight

I never thought I would be up in the early morning on no sleep one night with the Father. Not just awake with him, but in the sanctuary. One thing I had learned over time while staying with the man was how he liked to take care of things on his own. The church was an old building. He saw himself as the caretaker. He fixed everything that went wrong around the building from changing light bulbs to fixing the hot water tank when it stopped working. I contemplated many times surely there were others that could come in and deal with those things, but Father Boss insisted it all to be part of his work. He would fixate on things until they were finally working correctly.

What kept us up that night was the electricity, or as I later learnt the old wiring. The old lights weren't working properly up there at all. They kept either blinking or more annoying for everyone tripping out. Father Boss decided to set about trying to fix them, all whilst dealing with the day job of a succession of phone calls and short breaks. Thankfully it fell on a Saturday so, it wasn't too much to cancel things, but it did mean it had to be finished by morning. Having a large chunk of the church dark on Sunday would be a larger deal. So, he was stuck with solving the problem till it was fixed and he was unwavering in dismissing my ideas when I suggested an actual electrician. He spent the whole day running around, going up and down a big ladder, trying to figure out the issue with the lights up there.

I was of no help with the situation, so the Father called upon the choir leader, Matthew, to come help him. He was a young man, in his mid twenties, and spent a lot of his time around the church as well. His whole family did. His grandmother only recently passed away. This was not his only job, so he had to come by late after finishing a shift at a nearby grocery store. I was glad to see Father Boss with a little help from the younger man, who took his turns going up and down the ladder, or holding the base whilst Father was at the top.

If the Father was going to stay up late, I was too, if nothing more to be of some help to him and Matthew by bringing them in coffee and water when they needed it. Though mostly I worked on staying out of their way and focused on dealing with other little chores. There was always something that could be done and I found them all that night. I even took breaks here and there, sitting in the living room and watching different TV programs while they tinkered away on their project. Anything to try and stay awake. Throughout all that time that they were working I would keep going over to the church and offering them a drink or ask them to take a break, stressing that they were working too hard. They would soon agree, which they would do by going outside and sitting on the back steps with me and whilst Father and I shared a much needed smoke. The first time I had openly smoked in front of anyone, other than Father Boss. No sooner we finished, right after Father Boss would be marching back across the graveyard Matthew following, and quickly back up the ladder, showing his annoyance with the project the entire time.

Nearing three in the morning even after numerous cups of tea and cigarettes it was getting harder to keep my eyes open. I sighed and pushed myself yet again up off the couch, still wearing my new knee length royal blue dress I had made recently for cleaning. It was nothing too short, but it felt invigorating to not have something that came down to my ankles for once. So much so, I had again picked that day all days to not wear panties again. It felt so different and a little exciting when I did it.

The thought that Evan might actually find out did cross my mind several times as I offered the drinks through the evening. I walked out of the house and crossed the graveyard to get to the church. I paused as I clapped, both men. I was ecstatic to see the lights glowing through the stained glass windows before going inside, finding Father Boss sitting in the front pew with his elbows propped up on the headrest and Matthew standing in front of him.

He was wearing only his pants and a white tank top that hugged his body and showed off the little bit of gut he had. He wasn't fat, but plump and I didn't mind it one bit. Quite the opposite actually. He looked manly. Getting to see him like that made me blush and worked to wake me up a little even. "Glad to see you guys figured it out," I said happily. Hands clasped behind my back I walked over to stand in front of him, next to the younger man. Evan looked exhausted and as he sat up he rubbed the back of his neck and groaned.

"Yes, thank the Lord. It was enough to have me pulling my hair out," He admitted.

Matthew chuckled himself and put his hands on his hips as he looked around the big room. "Guess my work here is done. Better get home and get a little rest before tomorrow, huh?" He directed that to me, as if it were time for me to go as well. It was a little awkward as we walked to the big doors together and I let him outside and waved goodbye before locking them up behind him.

I giggled and shook my head, turning on my heels and watching as Father Boss bent his back and groaned a bit more. "Damn... been in that cramped position too long." Father Boss grumbled, rubbing his back as he scooted to the edge of the pew to stand. Before he could I had my hand on his shoulder, pushing him to stay seated as I sat close behind. Without a word I began to massage his shoulders, just doing what I thought would feel nice. I rubbed and squeezed them, trying to pamper him as little like he had done for me when my feet hurt.

The more I touched him, the more I wanted. I could feel the muscles on his neck and back as I worked on him and I was enjoying the view from where I sat as well. I could see his skin in places I never thought I would be able to, like his neck and upper arms. He was making my stomach flutter all about like there was a swarm of butterflies inside. I was also growing hot under the collar of my new dress.

After thinking about it for a moment, I leaned in and kissed the side of his neck. I couldn't help myself. It was just there and it had been so good when he had kissed mine. I left little kisses all the way down the back of his neck, my hands still massaging his shoulders. Evan made a small sound, much like a hum, leaning his head to the side and letting my lips drag back up the side of his neck. I was enjoying myself, opening my mouth and letting my tongue slide against his skin as well. He tasted so nice.

As I took my time on his neck I felt his hand sliding up my leg, pushing the skirt of my dress up as he went up to my thigh. His fingers traced around the outside of my leg all the way to my hip where he found no panties to toy with. "Oh my... what a naughty girl running around here with no underwear on." With that he affectionately patted me on the ass before he turned and I soon found myself on my back atop the pew. I gasped, looking up to him as he leaned in and caught my lips in a passionate, hungry kiss. Our tongue tangled and danced in each other's mouths, my arms coming to hold him around the neck. My legs were on each side of his body, allowing him to press his crotch down against my own. It felt so good to have friction against my womanhood like that. He was rolling his hips down against mine, pressing his hard, clothed member up against me.

I was noticeably getting wet down there already, my juices soaking into the skirt in spots, making it all a bit damp. What was scaring me was that it was just from kissing and rubbing slightly. It made me feel like a whore, but I had fantasized so much about doing these kinds of things with him. I wanted more than what we had already done. So much more. With how his hands were traveling down my body, it seemed he was more than excited to give me just what I wanted. Breaking our kiss, Evan sat up between my legs and grabbed onto the back of his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it onto the floor. Now I could see all of his torso and I was taken by the sight. The Father wasn't fat, but he had a soft, chubby stomach and chest. Reaching up and touching the area slowly, I found I enjoyed it more than I initially thought.

To run my hands all the way up to his shoulder, I sat up on the pew again, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his chest. His hands went to the back of my dress right away and he was toying with the zipper on the back for a moment before pulling it down and pushing my sleeves off my shoulders. It showed him that not only had I skipped out on panties that morning, but my bra as well. The dark blue fabric fell away from my perky little tits with quickly hardening nipples in the cool church air. "Stand up," Father Boss directed.

A fiery blush took over my face as I did as I was told and got up from the pew. As soon as I stood, the dress fell from my body and piled on the ground around my white sneakers. I was left nude besides the footwear and that had me more exposed than I had ever been in front of a man before. I had an urge to cover myself once again. His light blue eyes disarmed me as they darted all over my body. I could see the appreciation in his face. They stopped with him looking down between my legs where there was a natural mess of pubic hair. I just assumed that it was normal. In this situation I was at least glad mom showed me how to shave my legs. I had no idea how to take care of it. It was thick, curly, and completely untrimmed. No one ever got to look at it. All of a sudden I was embarrassed about that part of my body, but a smile crept across Father Boss face, he seemed more than happy with it as he ran his hand between my legs, fingers brushing combing my hairs before his fingertips hit the soft lips of my vagina, making me involuntarily gasp slightly. Before he let himself go too far, the Father was standing up beside me and undoing his pants, pushing them off along with his underwear until he was standing there nude, just like me.

"Didn't seem fair to leave you naked all by yourself," he teased playfully. My eyes were locked onto his rising penis though. Was this what they meant when they said that the Lord rose? It was already hard and even had this cloudy clear liquid beading at the tip. It looked so much larger than when it was tenting his pants. Big enough to have me nervous about how we would fit together. I didn't know anything about sex, but I had a good idea! At that very moment, in my sanctuary I did know how it was basically done. "Wanna touch it?" Father Boss finally asked, sitting back down on the pew and putting his hands on my hips, pulling me down a bit until I got onto my knees in front of him. It was like I was praying, but instead of a candle I was faced with his cock. It was right in my face from that position.

"Yes..." I answered slowly, bringing my fingers to gently wrap around his length a lot like I had done with the roller in the kitchen. It was a lot different though. He was both hard and impossibly warm and soft at the same time as I carefully slipped my hand up and down his penis to stroke him. I experimented with how hard to squeeze and how quickly to stroke, getting little groans from the man above me here and there. I would use my thumb to swipe at the thick liquid from the slit on his tip, but it would come back in just moments as I kept touching him. Seeing that made me throb between my legs. I was doing this to him. Whatever it was.

Father Boss slipped his hand behind my neck and gently began to pull my face closer to his hard penis, making me blush even more as I looked up to him with questioning eyes. "Do you... want me to put it in my mouth?" I asked slowly, unsure why he would want that but getting a nod from the blond.

"Yes. You put it in your mouth and suck on it. Get it nice and wet with your spit while you bob your head," he explained. I always knew he would lead me. I just assumed away from temptation, not into it. It was as if it were nothing, but I could tell from the way he stared down at me that he really wanted this. I suddenly wanted to do it for him, no matter how strange it sounded, so I licked my lips and opened my mouth, allowing the man to guide my head so that I took him into my mouth and began to suck slowly. He was pushing more and more of his girth in, stuffing my mouth pretty quickly with it until it was at the back of my throat, making me cough and gag a little. Under my tongue, the skin tasted a lot like his neck had though a bit saltier. My eyes were turned up so I could see his face while he gripped onto my curly hair loosely and began pulling my head back then down again. I was only able to take about half of it in at once, covering the rest with my hand, holding his cock still and making sure I didn't get choked out on it.

Evan let out the most amazing guttural and manly sound I had ever heard a person make. Smiling at me he groaned and tilted his head back as if he was looking up at God as I then went down and used my mouth on him and sucked his rock hard penis the best I could while he was still in control of my movements. I did try and take more of him than what I already had, but it was too much, making me gag again. "Hey, don't overdo it." Father Boss chuckled, tugging on my hair lightly to make me come up for air. His cock popped out of my mouth and I involuntarily coughed a little.

I was enjoying this moment and before getting back to my task of sucking on Evan, Father Boss pulled me up and with a little coercion got me to lay back on the pew again. All of a sudden I was laid down staring at the wooden beams with the twinkling lights high above in the ceiling, as he gently but firmly gripped my knees and then pushed my legs apart. It was as if he was parting the sea. It was then that he drove his head right in between them. I was embarrassed to have him down there where no one had ever been before, He began licking away between the folds of my vagina and up to the most sensitive area I had ever felt touched. I gasped and let my head fall back against the wood, from where I laid I could see the big crucifix at the front. I looked to it for answers. Was this the right thing to be doing? It couldn't be. It was so dirty to do this kind of thing in MY sanctuary of all places.

I grabbed and pulled on the much smaller crucifix around my neck, much like I always did when I worried. I felt comfort in the cross between my fingers. I could feel the chain around my sweaty neck as Evan's tongue dove deeper into me. Bare skin of my buttocks squeaked against the polished pew under me as I moved around, wiggling under the feeling of his mouth teasing my throbbing vagina. I moved sideways a little and widened my knees slightly to wedge against the back of the pew and stop me from moving as Evan's attention was moved to that tender nub between my legs again.

It was then I heard the tinkle of metal hitting the wooden floor below, the thin chain had snapped on my crucifix. My hand lazily went out to reach for it, but it was too late. I was distracted, I started moaning as Father Boss' hands reached for my naked breasts and started tweaking my nipples once again. I was too involved with pleasure to think any more of the chain. The feelings I had coming from between my thighs were out of this world.

Coming from Father Boss, they must have been Godly.

"Ahh! Oh God!" I screamed out as I felt my legs shaking and going numb at the same time. I was losing all control over my body as he kept flicking and circling the little nub with his wet tongue before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it so nicely. I arched my hips a bit, pressing my crotch up into his mouth even more. In just moments, I was shaking all over and it felt like bliss was taking over my whole world. It washed over me as I hit that peak pleasure I didn't even know was possible. "Oh Evan! Yes yes!" I was gripping the edge of the pew with everything I had as waves of pleasure crashed all over my body.

The moment I began to calm down, Father Boss was up and had his penis out, pressed against my lips as he took over and using his hand began to stroke himself. I got to watch that as I got the pleasurable feeling of his free hand which was still playing with my nipples. I was in awe as his hand went shockingly fast over his member, jerking himself until this hot, clear liquid was all over my mouth. I gasped a little at the feeling, opening my mouth and letting a little of the discharge in. It was so salty and had a bad taste. I sat up and made a face at the Father, making the man laugh as he picked up the white tank top and had me wipe my face clean with it.

"Sorry, Julia. Didn't mean to finish on your face like that," he chuckled gently.

Chapter Nine

We got some sleep after that, but not too much. Sunday morning came far too quickly seeing as we had a very late night, or in reality early morning.

Dressing that morning, I was distraught when I realized my necklace was gone. I never took it off, not even when I showered. I knew exactly where it was, but by the time I got to the church that morning, there were already people filling the pews.

It was not long and we were soon back in the church, Father Boss giving a passionate sermon as he always did. As I and the children listened from downstairs in the Sunday school room we had worked so tirelessly on. He was so inspiring, even when I couldn't see him. It really was amazing.

After the sermon and Sunday school I found myself up in the small fellowship hall that just had tables and chairs for people to enjoy a snack after church. I sat at one of the busier tables, having a lot of the parents stopping and thanking me for my work with the children the past couple Sundays. It was really an honor to me, but it felt nice to get so much recognition still. I enjoyed my coffee with some of the other churchgoers, munching on cookies, when dad was suddenly standing right behind me. I felt him tap on my shoulder before looking back and wondering just what the man had to say to me after everything that happened. The wrinkles in his face seemed to grow deeper than before and his hair was rapidly graying. I had never seen him look so old and feeble. Life without me and mom around must have been hard. Fifty percent of that was his own decision. It reminded me that I needed to pray for Granny this evening.

"I think you lost this," he grumbled. Then I noticed the necklace dangling from his grip and my face went red. Silently, he held it out to me, giving me the meanest look I think I had ever seen from him. Even meaner than when he kicked me out.

"O-Oh you found it. I must have lost it cleaning yesterday." I said as I reached out and took my silver crucifix from him. The salt and pepper haired man rolled his eyes at that.

"I'm sure that's all it was," he scoffed. "You're just like your mother.." The last bit was said through his teeth as if he couldn't stand to even look at me. With that, the old man carelessly placed his mug down beside me and turned to leave the church.

****

"You're just like your mother."

His voice was ringing like church bells in my ear. What did he mean by that? I needed to know what he meant, but I had no idea how to find out. It was as I was washing up the thirty mugs one idea that popped into my mind though and that was the internet. From what I understood, everything was on there. So, I wanted to see what I could find but I would need the help of my priest for sure.

1...45678...11