Broken Secrets Ch. 08

Story Info
A cheating dragon's first anal experience...
10.2k words
2.9k
1
2

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The secret tryst between Car and Sasha continued, subtly under the radar, no one knowing or understanding what was going on between them. Fyr was simply happy that he was so close with her mother, enjoying the fact that there was a stronger relationship between them than she had ever had with her handful of previous boyfriends. In her mind, that was because she was older and wiser -- and it was good too, of course, that Sasha approved of Car. Just how much the dragoness approved of her boyfriend, however, was beyond the realm of what Fyr could honestly suspect, even if she did pay attention.

A little grope here and another quickie there: the two of them took every chance and advantage to take what they wanted from one another. Despite Fyr and Car moving in together in their own apartment, it was quite common to find Car popping back over to hang out with Kao, the two of them surprisingly good friends. It was rare to find someone still so into gaming when so many were gearing up with work and college at Kao's age, though Car liked to think that he had found a balance to it that worked too. He wanted to pass that on to Kao too, though life could not be spent solely gaming and neither could it be spent solely working. There had to be a kind of give and take there and, well...hanging around with Kao meant that he was even closer to Sasha too.

But it was not always easy to get away from Fyr when he wanted to be with her and near her too, which was to be expected in a relationship like theirs. He still loved her, even if his sexual desires had somewhat expanded, which was a very mild way of putting what he was doing with her mother...

He let Fyr lean into him as they watched TV with a smile, his arm around her waist, tugging her in closer. The feel of her body fitting so perfectly into the crook of his was not something that he was in any kind of rush to give up and neither did Car wish to see any manner of harm cross her face. In another world and another life, that might have meant that he would have stopped what he was doing, but he was too intoxicated with lust and the exploration of a life and lifestyle that he had not even known existed to give pause to what he had taken in hand in any way.

It was too good, so very good, as he kissed his girlfriend on the forehead and then fucked her at night while his mind was elsewhere. But not always, of course, not as he powered into her, the dragoness on all fours, her tail lifted willingly for him. Sometimes he thought about Fyr when he was fucking her and other times he thought about Sasha. That was because it was not all about focusing on one or the other at any one time, but both, all the time.

Still...that didn't mean that he didn't want to be around Sasha even more, as much as possible.

Sitting at the counter in the kitchen, as small as it was in their modest apartment, a good first place to rent with each other, Fyr swung her legs, perched on a barstool. The cover was torn, as they had picked it up from a yard sale, though she maintained that she loved it anyway.

"Mm... Yeah, mom... That all sounds great."

She held the phone pressed to the side of her head while Carenath crunched away at some particularly noisy breakfast cereal, shooting him a look. He tried not to appear too interested, though he could not help it that he was interested in Fyr when he was with Sasha and vice versa when things were the other way around too. It was simply the way of it, his mind wandering, always excited, always horny, ready for sex at the drop of a hat.

"Car? Car, are you listening?"

He jumped, blushing hard.

"Oops... Yeah? Yeah, I am."

Fyr rolled her eyes.

"No... No, you're not. Mom wants to do some home improvements, says it's quieter now that I'm gone."

Of course, that was a lie. Car knew that Sasha missed her daughter's company: she'd told him herself.

"Ah... Yeah?"

"Yeah, she was asking if you'd mind popping around to help her move some furniture. Might be a bit of painting... I don't really know what she has in mind. I think she just wants to stay busy."

Fyr held her paw over the microphone part of her mobile so that she could talk mostly undisturbed, mentioning something more about hanging pictures and other little DIY things that she could do herself but were easier with company. Company just like Carenath, though Fyr didn't quite get that part. Car's answer, of course, could only be one thing as excitement brimmed over and bubbled in the pit of his belly.

"Yeah... Cool, I guess I could help out. Tomorrow? I'm off, if you think that's okay."

Fyr could not have had any idea just how excited he was about all of it, his stomach churning, winding itself up into knots. If he was there with Sasha, he'd be alone, leaving them more than easily able to enjoy themselves together, even if there might actually have been a lot of fixing up and moving stuff that Sasha had in mind. Either way...him going there could only possibly be a positive thing as his stomach leapt and jumped in pleasant and wonderful ways.

He could barely sleep that night for his excitement of meeting up with Sasha again, his mind running over and over how her scales felt under his fingers, though he wanted to refresh that memory in the forefront of his mind very much. He didn't want to keep looking to memories of lust when he went a few days without seeing her, considering that he and Fyr were living on their own together, no. He would have almost preferred to move into Sasha's house to live with Fyr, in the end, but who knew just how they could have kept up the pretence with Sasha around all the time.

If only he could have been open with Fyr as to his attraction to her mother... Maybe then things could have been easier, but that was not how relationships worked in the real world. He had to make things work for all involved, sly and sneaky, slipping into first one dragoness and then the other.

He got out of his car as cool as a cucumber as he all but strolled up to the front door of the familiar detached home, the garden stretching around the side of the house, where there was a side gate, and then out the back too where the trees at least somewhat offered some privacy in the garden. But he was more than happy to be there with Sasha with the late summer sunshine tickling his scales, even though the months were moving on into autumn. Soon, the leaves would change colour and there would be even more lust to be had when they were all wrapped up together in their shade of winter warming.

As soon as the door opened, Sasha's arm shot out, grabbing his wrist and dragging him inside whether he wanted to go or not. But the stars were aligned in the fact that inside was exactly where Carenath wanted to be, moaning into her mouth as Sasha kicked the door closed behind him, her tail twining with his, holding him tightly, so very tightly.

Although there was not much difference in their heights, Car a little taller than her, it was good for him to be drawn into her arms and held so close and warm, so tight. It was different to Fyr, who folded in against him as if she was softer and lighter, frailer and more fragile, than he deemed Sasha, the mature dragoness confident in what she wanted. It was not that Fyr was not confident, only that Sasha had so many more years of experience at her back that she could not help but simply know more: it was the way of it.

When the kiss broke, tongues tangled, breathless and panting, sharing the warmth of their breath, his shaft had already risen to full attention. Carenath wasn't all that sure how much work they would be getting done. Maybe just enough to make it look like they had been doing something there would be enough, but it was much better to lean into her embrace, to feel the soft, full swell of her tits against his chest.

He groaned softly. How could he not want her? If only things were different, if only he could really have the best of both worlds in an even more carnal, forward way than he already had taken for his own... But he had to make do with what he'd gotten for himself and lust over it exactly as it was. The dragoness caressed his muzzle gently, lips on his, kissing, drawing him deeper into the house.

"Kao's working," she breathed, her breath mingling with his. "Oh, Car... Car... It's so good to see you, really, so good..."

He couldn't stop himself, growling deep in the back of his throat, hitching her up against the wall beside a family photo of Sasha and Fyr right there in the hallway. She'd worn a long, flowing skirt that was easy enough to hike out of the way, and he fumbled with the zip of his jeans, cursing under his breath while she wrapped her legs around him.

"Yes, Car, yes!"

Sasha could only encourage the lusty young drake on with every horny bone in her body, her claws digging into him, moaning for him. Of course, she hadn't bothered to wear panties at home, knowing that he would be by soon, her pussy open and ready for him as she slid down, his cock freed and questing for entrance. He pushed into her easily, too easily, her passage opening up around him as he sank into her hot vent with a lewd, loud squelch. The drake moaned, kissing her fiercely, making her head swim and spin as if she was a much younger dragoness all over again.

Oh... Oh, he brought out another side of her, the side of her that made her want to run through the surf and leap and play and prance and act like she was young again. As his cock powered into her, she felt that vitality of youth all over again flowing through her with every thrust of his dick and beat of her heart, the sloppy sound of his cock sinking into her filling the hallway. They were too close to the door, far, far too close, yet she didn't have the heart to ask him to take her further away, feeling as light and as carefree as she had in her younger days, before her life had taken a far more responsible turn.

Not that had been a bad thing, not at all... She'd gotten Fyr and Kao out of it and there could be nothing better than the two of them in her life, the children that she doted on. But she needed raw lust and passion too, the thrill of doing something that she wasn't quite supposed to, heart leaping, pounding, reminder her that she was so much more than the sum of decisions made over twenty years ago.

No... No, she needed a drake like Car, just like him, only him. It was only him that could make her feel as if she could, once again, take on the whole world, whimpering and moaning, weakly trying to rock her hips up to him as he pounded her. There was nothing too rough that he could do to her as every stroke sank deep, the photo on the wall jumping and juddering where the vibrations of their tryst rocked it, teasing it with the nuances of their passion.

There were other photos there too, though Car could not find it at all in himself to care as he fucked her, her thick thighs closed around him, the heat of her body rising. The tiny glint of perspiration was a delicious lick of a taste on the air, something more carnal that gave what lay between them further substance, his jaws tilted to the side so that he could lock his together with Sasha's, further deepening the kiss.

There was no fuck quite like one that came with such a passionate kiss, the dragoness moaning into his mouth, clinging to him as if he was the only thing that kept her from falling. The spear of his cock rammed deep, teasing up against her most intimate of places, though the pull and tug of her flesh stimulated her G-spot and her clit at the same time, every thrust coming with a wave of pleasure. Despite her position, Sasha humped desperately against him, every rock and push of her hips coming with a new rise of determination, need flowing through her like it never had before. It was new, yes, different, but all in a way that she longed to experience it all for herself over and over again, just to see what fresh corners she could uncover from the map of desire.

He climaxed inside her quickly, before she'd gotten off on Car's dick, though that was all by the by, considering just how much fun they were lined up to have together that day. The drake broke the kiss with a heavy pant, warm breath rushing over Sasha's neck as he pressed his face into the crook of it, heaving against her.

"Ah... Oh... Fuck..."

"Mmmmph, let it all fill me, honey..."

Sasha tipped her head back, baring the vulnerable expanse of her throat to the young drake, though she had no worry at all that he would do anything other than wonderful things with those nippy, teasing teeth of his. Only pleasure was to pass between them as he released his seed into her pussy, bareback as always, though they had not considered whether there would be consequences to that. Sasha was old enough that it was unlikely that she would conceive, though she had not gone through her cycle as yet that would cease her ovulation completely, even if they were not currently monthly.

She blinked softly, kissing his head, stroking his horns. That was not something that she was going to worry about. It had been Car, of course, that had taught her to smile and take a little risk in life. She was sure that everything would work itself out in the end anyway, she had complete faith in that.

Panting, Car licked her nose cutely and set her down on her feet while Sasha shook her head, not bothering to find any underwear to slip back on. The scent of his cum oozing and drooling from her, marking her inner thighs, would fill every room that they were working in, even if Sasha's loins burned with the ache of desire that could not be set aside.

Neither did they want to set it aside. But they wanted to draw it all out for as long as possible, to completely savour the experience as they had not truly had the chance to do before.

It was time for a new experience that day, more so than ever before.

"So..." Car smirked, his paw on his hip, cocked out a little jauntily. "What needs doing around here? I'm at your service."

Bopping him lightly on the nose, Sasha giggled, hips swaying lightly from one side to the other.

"You surely are, darling... But there are some things to do around here. I'm sure you will be..." She paused, turning her back on him, tail flicking up to expose her buttocks under her skirt for a moment. "...Very useful..."

Of course, Carenath's level of use to her could not be helped by the fact that he was head over heels for her, watching Sasha more than he was watching where he hammered nails for pictures or dragged the furniture about.

"I want to get a new carpet in..." She said, eyeing up the floor as if the carpet was about to spring to life right there and then. "But I don't know what to get. You must all think this is terribly boring, but you'll understand when you're older. When you have your own home together with Fyr and you can put your little touches on a place that is yours, just yours. It's one of the nicest things in the world to choose something for yourselves and make your home something of your own vision with someone you love."

Carenath smirked, taking one of the carpet samples, which was a good metre squared in size, his eyebrows raised.

"I'm sure..." Sadly he wasn't as into the romantic side as Sasha was. "But perhaps we should test this one out for you first?"

She didn't even get the chance to ask him what he had in mind as he bore her down onto the carpet swatch on her back, the original carpet of the room helping to cushion them a little better from the harder floor underneath them. He pinned her arm back over her head while her free paw caressed him, moans filling the air as they came together, his jeans tugged down so that his bare arse was exposed, underwear tucked under his balls.

Some parts of it might not have been comfortable, like how the elastic of his underwear caught on his scales, behind his nuts and yet still, somehow, in the way, but it was all worth it to hear her moans filling the air. His cock fit inside her perfectly, slick still with his load of cum slopping about in there, dripping and drooling, yet her natural juices softened the path further for him. Car moaned out loud, tongue flickering out briefly over the edge of his lips, eyes half-lidded in lust.

And yet...it was the kind of moment that he could imagine taking with her before a roaring fireplace, logs crackling in the hearth as sparks leapt and jumped, snapping up the freshly fed kindling. Long, deep strokes pounded into her, Sasha's breath catching, pulse fluttering in her throat. There was no rush, not even in the middle of the day, knowing that, finally, they had more time together than ever before, so much time to let their passions truly show as, so very sadly, they had not yet been able to do so far.

"Oh... Oh, Car..."

Sasha breathed slowly, deeply, though her chest juddered lightly as if she was not able to take all the air that she needed into her lungs at any one time. The dragoness panted faintly and moaned, rolling her head from one side to the other, but all she could do was relish in the moment. The feel of his fingers curling around hers, the soft carpet under her, the more worn one that was in the living room beneath even that, imagining being somewhere else with him, somewhere even more romantic. Perhaps there would even be birdsong outside the window, tickling at their ears, but none of that would matter as they hid away from the brightness of the day in teasing embraces and smouldering lust that had no end.

Deeper and deeper... The drake used the full extent of his cock as he covered her body with his, pressing in as close as he could to give her as much stimulation as possible. Car moaned, kissing her muzzle, kissing her neck, adoring every part of her that his lips could reach, though he did not lock jaws with her again. It was time for something softer, something lighter, even though there was nothing in it at all that could have made it any less passionate than all was between them.

And when her cries of orgasm filled the living room, Sasha rocked her hips up to meet him, her pussy clenching around him, messily squirting, barely able to believe that he had pushed her to such a sweet extent and loving every second of it all the same. Her pussy flexed and pulled around him, massaging him erratically, muscles contracting and tugging, drawing him to the edge even as she stole his need from him in a breathy gasp. His grip on her paw tightened as orgasm took him, the rush of her orgasm too much for the drake to bear, moaning and whimpering out loud, hips working, pumping, frantic in the deluge of climax.

Only when he had spent himself entirely into her did he allow himself, slowly, to slip out, lying beside the dragoness, the two of them all hot and flustered, half-dressed. Carenath's smirk smouldered. Well, that was one thing that he could fix in a quick little moment at least...

The drake tugged at her shirt, drawing it softly up and over her head, baring her in her brassiere. He felt like it had been a long time indeed since he had gotten to see her fully naked, licking his lips, need rising, even though he'd only just gotten off. It was not all about the climax and the act of orgasm, not for him, but being close to her, tracing patterns that meant nothing and everything all at once on her scales, down over her stomach, the light softness there, though her figure was more appealing to him for it. It made her real, for not every body could be honed and sculpted and Carenath would not have said either that he was a fitness god who had just strutted out of the gym.