Broken Secrets Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... That was just something in the drawer, had it for years," he lied smoothly, though it was a small lie, a little white lie. "I didn't want to get my usual ones too dirty doing stuff here. I didn't know what Sasha needed help with yet!"

Sasha chuckled, shaking her head.

"Yes, I'm afraid I have let the storage spaces get into rather a state over the years... I suppose you two will come to see the same in time. There never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done, let alone keep everything running smoothly... Though I want you two to make sure you enjoy yourselves too. I'll always be around to help out."

Sasha took things a little too seriously there and Fyr chuckled, nodding, rolling her eyes, ever the supportive daughter, but still the daughter, all the same, who had heard it all before.

"Yeah, sure, mom, don't worry about that. Everything's going to be okay, I'm sure, there's nothing you need to worry about here. And what are you even wearing? Is that blouse from the back of your wardrobe too?"

It was the sort of top that would have been fashionable twenty or maybe even thirty years back, but Fyr was not to know that, poking familiar fun at her mother. It was a comfortable place to be, even if Fyr did not understand the circumstances in which that shirt had come to exist again, but they all moved comfortably within the conversation, light-hearted and easy with one another.

Yet Sasha and Car could not wait for Fyr to leave, closer to each other after that one teasing touch of his fingers on Fyr's thigh than he was to her. It was not that they wanted to particularly see the back of her, everyone enjoying time together, chuckling and scrunching up the wrappers of their eaten lunches, but more that the drake and the dragoness in question could only feel comfortable in one another's arms, truly and utterly.

"Well, if you're sure you're okay to stay, Car... I don't want to put you up to all too much, but I did get called into work this afternoon..."

Sasha had said that she had a lot to do and Fyr had fallen for it, even if some of what she said was manufactured excuses just to spend more alone time with Carenath. The drake pretended to be a little reluctant, regardless of how his heart pounded for her, grumbling good-naturedly, even though everything was lining up for them more than perfectly.

The rest of the afternoon and perhaps even the early evening with Sasha could not have been set up more perfectly, Carenath kissing his girlfriend goodbye on the step, watching her drive off, all while his hard-on once again swelled in his pants. Sasha snuck up behind him, the car barely out of sight, her arms around him, drawing him less than gently back into the house.

"We have unfinished business, you and I..."

Perhaps they should have waited a little bit longer to see if Fyr was gone first, but they had made more than enough excuses for Car to stick around, helping Sasha, supposedly, with some things and doing other things independently simply so that she could get more done. Of course, there would be some things needed, but Sasha didn't care about that, not right then.

Stripping off their clothes together, they kissed in the wet warmth of the shower, water rushing over their scales, soothing any aches and pains that had found a bearing on their bodies so far from their forms. They needed that too, that moment of softness and sweetness between them, kisses tangled with droplets of water spilling into their mouths, around teeth and under tongues, closer than ever. It was there, in the sultry heat of the shower, that Car was able to wash his dried seed from her breasts, softly with a sponge and then his tongue, enjoying the softness of her body.

His tongue flickered up and curled around his nipple, Sasha moaning, arching her back so that her chest pushed more urgently against his muzzle.

"Ah... Car... Car, I need you..."

She faced the wall, bracing, her head a little lower, the moment lustful and still passionate, the edge of something a little coarser and rougher lingering in the air. For there were grunts and moans to be found in loving whimpers too, his shaft hard as he pressed into her once again. The dragoness moaned for him and his paws naturally found her hips as if they were meant to rest there, curling around the rise of the bones there, driving in, using the bracing of her body for leverage as he moaned in time with her.

She took him quickly, milking him with her pussy, though her passage could not close enough around him for his thrusts to come with any degree of difficulty. The silken tightness and slipperiness of her pussy was simply needed for their mutual pleasure, whimpering, grunting, not caring how loud they were. The roughness of their bodies coming together was needed after the rush of getting clothes on after their rude interruption -- for that was exactly how they saw it. It was exciting to feel as if they would be caught, but they still didn't want to be caught. That would mean that their fun would come to an end.

And who would have wanted that?

His cock fit inside her perfectly, her pussy hugging him like a tightly fitting glove, yet the dragoness' orgasm was too powerful to not draw his from him too. It milked and rippled around his shaft as if there was only one purpose in life, at least between them, panting, moaning, the rushing water concealing their cries. Not that they had to be quiet, not even as he licked and nipped passionately about her neck, tongue flickering over her scales, his shaft throbbing.

He was not slow to climax as he thrust, grinding into her, driving deep, hips slapping her backside, her tail pushing up against his stomach and chest. Sasha cried out his name through orgasm as her hips rocked from side to side, her pussy clenching around him, taking every drop of cum from him that his climax, once again, had for her. He didn't pull out, cumming bareback inside her, drooling thickly around the base of his cock, the water washing it lightly away.

But there was no more cleaning and tidying and fixing and sorting for the two of them, at least not for a little while, not as Sasha drew him into her bedroom.

"Remember what I said about anal, Car?" She murmured, kissing his muzzle, his neck, panting, whimpering, breathing out his name. "I wanna do that...with you. I've only had toys before. Have you...mmmm...tried?"

He had not and he was sure that she knew that too, despite them not knowing one another as well as they could have -- not yet. That would all come in time as they kissed and got to know the ins and outs, the rhythms of their bodies. But the lure of something new was enticing to him, though he had not deeply considered anal before, not thinking that sexual exploration was that close to an option for him. Things like that didn't always happen organically, however, in a fit of passion: sometimes they were proposed by a dragoness who had been teasing her backdoor entrance with toys for many, many years already and just wanted to see what more could be led into pleasure for her.

"I don't want to hurt you," he murmured, kissing her lips, her fingers on his neck, drawing him in close. "Are you sure about this?"

Sasha chuckled, lying back on the bed, one leg raised and hooked up with her paw. In such a position, the roundness of her arse, even while she was lying on her back, was exposed, along with the softness of her pussy and the pucker of her tail hole.

"Absolutely, darling... Oh, I've been waiting a long time for a little something that kinky!"

They took it slowly, of course, kissing and nuzzling, his lips teasing her neck, though neither really had to get the other ready with foreplay, not after so much had come to pass already between them. The hardness of his cock swelled with readiness for her, her paw tight around him, though they tried a few different positions, the angle different when it came to anal penetration rather than vaginal.

But the pleasure, oh... There were so many different nerve-endings in there to tease, settling with her lying on her belly, her legs slightly parted, though they did not need to be. It made things a little tighter like that, a little more succulent, while all he had to do was to support himself over her, his cock lubed up with a bottle that Sasha had in the bottom drawer of her bedside dresser. She said that not too much was needed, but he overdid it just because he wanted to be careful with her, to take great care so that her body did not strain too much around him.

It could have been too rough, but it was surprisingly easy with Sasha to lead him. The dragoness moaned softly, her nose pressed into the pillows, sensation overwhelming her as he pressed into her backside, deeper and deeper, inch after delicious inch pushing deep. Her moans rose and he kissed the back of her neck, her head, her cheek, anywhere he could reach. All the drake wanted to be was close to her, pressing in, his shaft filling her backside, the pleasure immense.

It was tighter...but not at the same time, a different kind of penetration than what he was used to. Car grunted and panted, straining not to cum right there and then, though he thought that the only reason that he didn't get off straight away was because he'd cum so many times that day already.

"Oh, god..." He moaned, his chin resting, trembling, on her head, between her horns. "That feels... Ah... Yes... Ohhhh..."

Her moans joined his, though it was a very different experience for the dragoness indeed, grunting and panting into the pillows. He was not larger than the biggest toy that she had taken under her tail, but Sasha was very much grateful for the liberal dose of lube that she'd painted his shaft with, even if she had not thought that it would be needed. It helped reduce the friction of him pushing into her, easing the path of his cock, throbbing and aching and pulsing inside her.

It was so much more carnal than a toy, the feel of real flesh and blood stretching out her tail hole. There was a softness around his shaft, a give that her toys did not have, as if the hardness of his length resided more in the centre of his shaft than the exterior. She shuddered.

It was real, so very real, all in a way that silicone toys and most certainly her glass toys too could not, blood pulsing, his hips pumping. Her moans rose and roses, pussy drooling her arousal, though he ground and pressed her down into the bed a little more with every thrust, a touch of stimulation on her clit. Such a position, however, did not allow Car to squeeze his paw between their bodies, not to please her, not to tease her, not in any way.

Not everything, after all, could come all at once, not with such lust in the air. He had to take it slow, take it easy, sliding more and more of his cock into her with short, slow thrusts, spreading her out, stretching her open. The tightness there was more than enough to take up the entirety of their shared attention, moan after moan filling the air, his hips juddering, glutes clenching. The drake let out a long, low moan as if he wanted nothing more than to thrust and to spear into her completely, yet he ached in position, yearning to make it as good for Sasha too as he possibly could.

Later he would realise that he had never considered the feelings and pleasures of another with that intensity. Of course, he'd always wanted his sexual partners to feel good, but never to the extent that it was an all-encompassing drive, not a passing fancy, not just something he could sit back and grin about afterwards. Sex was fun and it was "funner" when he was with Sasha, but he tucked down close to the dragoness, laying the length of his body lovingly out over hers, sharing breath and sharing moans.

Closer and closer... Every pump of his hips brought with it a fresh wave of delight, his head spinning, heat creeping between them in a flushing flare of warmth in their scales. Carenath panted hotly, tongue lolling out, Sasha's grunts urging him on into the throes of passion, drive after drive of his hips calling her on, whimper by whimper.

"Yes, Car... Yes... Ohhhhh..."

Not quite climax but almost there, the pressure too great for her, her body taking everything it could from the moment despite her pussy being left empty. Maybe next time she would take Carenath up under her tail while she had a toy in her pussy too, working the latter deep so that she could feel him even more intimately inside her. The dragoness' head pounded and yet she had pinned herself in such a position, flat out on her front, that she could not rock back, deliciously submissive as she moaned for him to fuck her, to pound her. She knew she could take it, the slap of his hips on her trembling buttocks rising, flesh soft where she could not clench, lest lose control of herself and her body completely.

He grunted, unable to hold back, the dragoness along for the ride well and truly as his breath washed hotly over the back of her neck. It was raw and it was carnal and it was rough, everything that she could have possibly wanted from an afternoon fuck, more than enough to stoke the fire of her lust. And, oh, she had not felt that truly flaring up for so many years, unable to think of much else other than Car, how good he felt, how tightly he held her, how her heart did that funny, little fluttering thing whenever he was around.

It was not just sexual attraction...but anything more they could come to later, much later.

"Unff... Yes, Car... Mmm..."

She moaned out his name, reaching back despite the strain in her back and arm from twisting, to hold his face, fingers brushing the line of his cheek. Yet the drake knew what she wanted as he powered more strongly into her, their bodies coming together as he enjoyed his very first anal experience, trembling on the edge of climax. The edge could not be balanced on for all that long, however, and he climaxed in her arse with a grunting warble of a moan that sounded like it may have been a cry of lust at some point. Any words that had been present there were lost in his utterance of lust, pressing down against her, the seal around his cock so deliciously tight that, until he pulled out, later, in a messy cream-pie, there was no way for any of his seed to escape.

So, it was right there that Car stayed as he trembled on top of her, kissing her scales, adoring her, whispering to Sasha just how amazing she was. The dragoness whimpered faintly, dazed in the afterglow of a strange little orgasm that had just about come through with her groin and clit being pressed down into the bed, her nipples hard in electric little peaks of lust. Even indirect stimulation could bring forth pleasure, as she was to learn, excited to experience all of that -- and more -- with Carenath again and again.

He was different, she thought, licking her lips, moaning faintly, a smile tugging at her lips. Very different... And she liked that. She liked that he was someone willing to push on into new and wonderful things, feeding desire, even if there was something more to it than the sex. The sex was wonderful, however, excellent, more than enough to keep her coming back to fuck around with him time after time again, lusting for passion more than she thought she even had back in her twenties.

Slipping to the side, Carenath spooned her, holding her tightly, arms around her waist, his shaft very slowly softening in her backside. It was there that they stayed in the afterglow, quaking lightly, taking great, deep shuddering breaths that seemed to drag air down into the very core of their beings, coming back to themselves in the aftermath.

"Ah..." The drake licked his lips, shy for a moment as he tucked his nose down against her head, eyes half-closed. "That... That was..."

"Wonderful?"

He smiled.

"Yeah. Wonderful."

There were many more wonderful things to come too. Though the two of them did not yet know just how things would grow between them.

All in good time.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

A tangled web indeed, keep it going, hope all turns out happy in the end.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories