Broken Secrets Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies were real and he kissed the rise of her cleavage reverently, Sasha moaning, stroking his head, around the base of his horns. That felt better than he had realised it could, grunting softly as she rubbed them, nuzzling between her breasts until Sasha acquiesced and slipped the hooks on her bra free, revealing her tits.

There, he lapped and nuzzled, curling his tongue lovingly around first one nipple and then the other, taking his pleasure in the passion of the moment, slow and languid, taking his time.

"Mmm... Honey that feels... Ah..."

Sasha shuddered, a paw wanting to go between her legs, though she had Car there, his tail wriggling up between them. Where his shaft was soft, his tail would never lose the firmness of muscle there, slipping inside her as it sank into her pussy. She gasped, the splurge of her juices drooling thickly around his bronze appendage, wriggling and teasing, pressing up deeper, though it was not quite thicker than his cock. Well, at least to the extent of what could be pushed up into her, for she was not bottomless like some seemed to think that a lady was!

His tail pumped firmly, smoothly, grinding over her G-spot quite deliberately with every thrust, aiming to give her as much pleasure as he could and only that. It squirmed deliciously up inside her and it was even pleasurable for Car to feel her squeezing around his tail, for he had never honestly considered just how many small, sensitive nerve endings were present in the appendage. It was not as fleshy nor as sensitive as his shaft, of course, yet there was still a pleasurable warmth to be had there, a hitch in his breath, nuzzling and suckling on her breasts with raw lust and relish as he took her.

"Ah... Yes... Oh, Car... Ohhh..."

Sasha could barely keep still, squirming and twisting, rolling her hips up to him. Truly, she had not been aware that she had been at all able to make that shape with her back anymore, her flexibility not quite what it used to be. Yet she was still strong in herself and more vital than she had given herself credit for, rolling onto her side, lifting her upper leg up and up and up, so that it nearly pointed straight at the ceiling. Her chest heaved, breasts rolling with snatches of hard-won breath, the softness of the carpet under her warming rapidly to the heat of her body.

Pleasure was not to be held back from, however, not as Car's shaft slowly hardened again and he brought the pulsing heat within her loins, the aching twists of lust to be found there, to a flourishing high. With another cry, the dragoness climaxed noisily, clenching down as hard as she could around his shaft, muscles tense, deliberately bearing down all to keep his tail inside her cunny for as long as possible. And yet her eyes still hungrily landed on his cock, the thick meat of it, what that pole of pleasure could do to her, if only it was crammed up in just the right place, stretching her out.

Sasha moaned, shuddering, waves of ecstasy wracking her in orgasm, though she did not quite let her tongue dangle from her maw. She wondered too, even through the haze of electric thrill, if other things would feel just as good, a little backdoor play, perhaps, for that was something that had only happened with her a long, long time ago. The dragoness had picked up a few very small toys over the years, but something about the younger drake made her want to be hot and kinky, to flirt and play with new sensations and pleasures that had not quite felt like they had been hers to take before.

Well, now that had changed. Sasha moaned as he drew his tail out, his cock taking its place as she kept her leg raised for him, the drake tucked up behind her with easy access to her pussy. She kept her blue wings folded down as tightly to her back as she could manage, but such a small thing was not about to be an issue as he thrust and filled her, ramming delightfully into the sloppy mess of her pussy all over again.

"Unff..."

The drake groaned, thrusting, grinding, yet the need in his body was a rise and a fall that was to be ridden, not drawn out forever. He wanted to cum, but he wanted that closeness and those moments with Sasha more, panting lightly, moaning out loud, pressing in close as he nuzzled the top of her head. The dragoness did not have a mane or hair or anything of that like, her elegantly shaped horns and delicately strong features all that she needed to be a feminine, gorgeous beauty in herself.

"Yes... Car... Ohhhh, harder!" Losing herself a little, the dragoness hissed and grunted, eyes wild as she arched her back to force her body onto his cock as much as she was able, squeezing around him. "You feel...ah...so fucking good... Ah... You can go harder than that, stud, I really want to feel you fucking me!"

Her crude use of language was not something that Carenath usually heard slip from her lips, but the drake was not about to pass up a chance to please her, increasing the pace of his hips, a low growl rising. He didn't have the words to spare at his disposal, yet he could still lick and nibble faintly at the tuck of her ear, lips and tongue teasing, circling and lapping faintly around the base of her horn. Sasha shuddered and twisted against him, a feral goddess so wrapped up in the heat of the moment that it was a wonder that she had even come down from her high at all.

Yes, her body was something to be savoured and revered as much as her mind, the sweetness of her. He wished he had seen her before, met her earlier, though he was hardly all that far past the awakening of his sexual interest, only being in his early twenties. As his cock ploughed into her, he faintly contemplated that they had, in fact, come into each other's lives at exactly the right time. He only hoped to give the dragoness as much as she had given him, perhaps without even knowing all that she had done for him too.

He could hope. But Car could fuck her harder, faster, give her everything that she deserved, all that she craved. Anything that Sasha asked for would be given in but an instant, his goddess, his sweet darling, a dragoness who had brought so much light and life to his life that there was no going back to the life he'd known before. Not as he thrust and filled her, his cock stretching her out, though her body fit him like a glove. They'd always been meant to find each other, he was sure of that, though it could have been said to be a little cliché. But who in the world cared one bit about cliches when there were so many far more delightful things in the world to lavish attention on?

That was just how Carenath found himself caressing and squeezing her breasts, adoring her, whispering to her how good she felt, that he didn't want anything other than to keep fucking her, serving her, doing everything that she could ever have wanted from him. Breath, eventually, had to be reserved for thrusting, her orgasm sweeping through her body and up into him as he roared out his climax: yet another for their illicit tryst.

A sloppy mess of cum and dragoness arousal filled her pussy, oozing and dripping and bubbling out around the length of his thick meat, her pussy lips strained around him as if the drake, in fact, was a size too large for her. Although it was a struggle, without adequate preparation and arousal, for him to push into her, the fit was perfect: enough for pleasure and a delicious stretch without breaking the moment with anything that would not have played into their brand of lust.

He filled her to what felt like the brim, drawing back to mark her pussy crudely with the last few spurts of seed, dripping over her scales. Car painted her crotch and inner thighs with the mess of his cream, a thick cream-pie slopping from her pussy, folds parted to expose the slightly darker gape of her sex, showing all that they had done. They giggled, kissed and cuddled, though the mess, unfortunately, had to be attended to, lest they be uncovered simply by the stains that they'd left on the carpet.

"Mmm, I've never gotten off that hard before," Sasha purred, dropping a tender kiss on his cheek as they struggled back to sense once more, light-headed and giddy in the afterglow. "No one makes me feel as good as you do, Carenath, truly."

They knew that they had to get up, barely dressing, doing something. It was good to simply be around one another, however, enjoying the new closeness and intimacy of each other's company, Sasha finding a pair of skimpy underwear that she cheekily teased had "not" been bought for him (Car disagreed) just so that cum and her arousal would not simply slop down her legs when they were moving about. A skirt fell past her knees, allowing gropes and teases to come easily, though his shorts, which had been left there and were thankfully still clean, didn't offer quite the same access. Still, he could wear nothing at all on top, letting Sasha's eyes roam his chest, panting softly, licking her lips.

He was a fine piece of dragon flesh indeed, though more so for the dragon eh was underneath than his physical appearance. Car was exactly her type and Sasha could not help but test him, just a little, wanting to see just how far he was willing to go for her. Physical stress was one thing, though his strength in a small, compact frame was curious to her too, the dragon moderately muscled but not to the extent that one would have thought that he spent hours in the gym every day. No, his muscle was more functional, a pleasant aesthetic, Sasha assisting with the end of the sofa as they rearranged the living room -- just to start.

"It's got to look different," she murmured, shaking her head. "It's time for a change..."

Car didn't press the issue, though he did, briefly, slide his arm around her waist in a hug. He knew that part of that was to do with her relationship with Fyr. It had been a little easier for him to move out from his parents' house, to be fair, but they had not had the kind of relationship that Sasha and Fyr had. That was something that he had to respect, even though it was not something that he had.

Still, one thing he could do for Sasha as he fondled her under her skirt, kissing her passionately, his cock throbbing up hard and wantonly to attention again, was take her mind off it. That was, of course, if that was what Sasha wanted from him too, which he could try to assist with. He picked her up in his arms, carrying her, step by step, up the stairs, her arms around his neck, breath snatched away.

"Oh... Car..."

There were things to do upstairs, of course, but they didn't cross their minds, not one bit, not as Car laid Sasha out across the guest bedroom, a few boxes around sort of hinting at them doing something, something that wasn't sex. It was such a flimsy excuse that it was a wonder that it needed to be hinted at in the first place, though he ripped her skirt off with relish, revealing the rich, blue hue of her scales again.

That time was sweeter still, kneeling over her chest on the bed on the dragoness' bidding, Sasha licking her lips as she gently but firmly drew his cock between her breasts.

"There are things I've been wanting to try, Carenath," she murmured, encouraging him to thrust between her tits, squeezing them around the hot length of his shaft. "Things... Well... I couldn't do them with my husband, not before... Mmm, that was so long ago, but he... He was a good drake, a strong drake."

Car's expression twisted, his heart tugging for her.

"Oh, Sasha..."

"No, no... Honey, not like that." She smiled, putting a paw to her breast, teasing the length of his cock as he thrust between her breasts still, encouraging him on. "I'm not sad about that time anymore, not like that, but...mmm...I never got to try some things with him. I hear anal can be really good...unff...for a drake and a dragoness."

Carenath wasn't quite sure what to make of it, not sure whether she was suggesting that for one or the other of them, excitement coursing through, desire pounding. Yet the dragoness moaned so sweetly to him, not wanting him to stop, wanting him to keep going, that all he could do was to keep thrusting, pushing between her scaled breasts while she cried out his name.

"Mmm... Yes, Car... Ah... More, please!"

She was a lustful beast in the heat of the moment, snarling, licking her lips, more feral than he had ever seen her. And yet he adored her even more for letting her guard down around him, making him wonder if he too had those vulnerabilities inside him also. He'd thought that he had nothing so soft in the pit of his being, not then, that he could not have anything at all to dredge up for her, panting, moaning, the dragoness encouraging him to fuck her more and more roughly.

"Just think about the pleasure, Car," she hissed, eyes glinting with draconian glee. "Think about...ah...how good it feels... Paint my tits with your load, baby!"

It was not a term of endearment that she had used in a long time, but it felt right directed at Car, her heart surging as the drake's head fell back. He moaned and panted, tail lashing the air, but he could not do any more than fall prey to the moment itself as need rushed through him, thick and hot and fast in a snarling blast of desire.

He couldn't help himself, not even as Sasha half sat up, paws bracing for him, her eyes wide, her lips moving with words that he could not hear. He was too caught up in his lust, cock jerking, spurting, coating her muzzle, her neck and her tits too in a creamy dose of his cum. It seemed like his balls could hold far, far more than expected, or that he was simply very quick to recharge, for it was not a lighter load at all, not even as Sasha grabbed him, shaking him too roughly by the shoulders.

"Car! That was the door!"

The drake panted, blinking, his eyes unfocused.

"Wha... What?"

"Mom? Car? Where are you guys? I brought lunch!"

That snapped him into action, his girlfriend's words drifting up the stairs, the creak of the bottom one sending him on onto his hind paws. His clothes! Where were they? Oh, Sasha didn't have her T-shirt, the dragoness lunging for one of the old storage boxes in there, digging through, cursing under her breath.

"Damn it, damn it... What is she doing here?"

Creak, creak, creak. The stairs told the tale of Fyr's passage, her ascent to the debauchery that was taking place in the upstairs spare room.

The dragoness' stomach churned and she lobbed a T-shirt that had belonged to her husband back over her shoulder, smacking Car in the side of the face, though Sasha hoped it was plain enough for her to get away with. She didn't think that Fyr knew about that T-shirt, that she still had it, and it would be strange enough for her to see Car wearing it but kind of right too? She didn't know, could not know, not as Car dressed himself hastily once more, barefoot but that would not matter. It was her that had to wipe off the cum from her face, shoving it into the corner of the room, scrunched up and balled up, a towel of some kind -- perhaps a beach towel that she had taken to beach with the kids when they'd been younger?

It was just in time, Car helping her up, laughing giddily, the door popping open with a certain red dragoness' head in view. Fyr cocked her head.

"Oh... You guys are in here?" She frowned, her brow a little furrowed, though it was more confusion than anything else. "I thought you were working on the living room or something? The new pictures look nice in the hallway, mom."

"I... Yeah, I had them stored, but I wanted a bit of fresh colour in here."

Fyr, however, did not look quite as convinced as they would have liked her to, though Car's heart pounding was not a fair indicator of whether her nostrils had twitched a little or not. Maybe she could smell the cum in the air, the recent scent of sex and sweat, a tantalising twist of musk that could only be called upon when in such throes of passion. He licked his lips, trying to look as innocent as possible, which, in his case, was not all that innocent at all.

The older dragoness, however, had a smile on her lips, fussing with a box as if she had been going through it, a little distracted, her attention pretending to be elsewhere. Car knew that she could not have possibly been thinking about anything other than how her scales dried with his seed, the mark of it clearly still there under her clothes, for it was not as if she'd had the chance to clean up properly, not yet. Would she even with Fyr being there?

"Oh, that's... We didn't do much in the living room...not yet..." Sasha cast about wildly for something, mind racing. "That's because we were out in the garage! You know how much junk there is down there to sort out -- I don't think I've ever gone through it!"

The dragoness before them considered the idea for a moment, Car's heart hammering, blood roaring in his ears. There was still the scent of cum and sex in the air...but would Fyr buy it? Would she even believe something like that?

Fyr didn't know that Sasha had already started sorting the garage out the week before and that most of what had been done in there was the result of her own digging and scraping, sorting into boxes. But it served as a ploy as Car half shrugged and smiled, taking her into his arms.

"Fy-Fy, you're so sweet to bring us lunch," he murmured, kissing her forehead. "Shall we go eat it? We don't have to hang out here."

"Aw..."

Fyr melted into his touch, a little weak at her knees. How lucky was she to have a boyfriend that made her feel like that, who treated her so well and looked after her very own mother with the same care and diligence that he looked after her? Her heart warmed through, perched at the round table in the kitchen where most of her meals growing up had been eaten, setting the takeout food at each placing.

"Just sandwiches, I'm afraid, but I made sure there were extra jalapenos on there for you, mom. They were out of the special garlic sauce that you like, but I hope these will make up for it at least a little."

Sasha smiled, secretly glad that her favourite sauce was not available. As tasty as it was, her inclinations for certain kinds of food had changed a little since getting together with Car, whatever the true nature of their relationship was. Kissing and having fresh breath was one of her less stringent concerns but still very much a concern of hers all the same.

They set everything back up downstairs, though Car hoped that Fyr did not want to see what they had supposedly been getting done in the garage, for he did not know that Sasha had already been toiling away in there alone. The round kitchen table filled with food as they all sat close to devour it, Car hungrier than he could have expected after such a sexually fulfilling day already.

His girlfriend was there, however, so close to him, her bare knee brushing his. She'd worn shorts too, though on her it exposed her luscious legs, the thickly alluring swell of her thighs. It was not that she was large, not by any means, but there were curves and softer shapes to a lady's body that a male simply couldn't say the same of, his arousal high even just sitting there beside her.

Without thinking, he nudged his hips a little closer to her, paw on her thigh, trailing a line up to the hem of her shorts, closer and closer to her crotch.

"Oh!"

Fyr jumped, giggling, though she didn't have to hide her enjoyment of being so near to her boyfriend from her mother. Yet she didn't know what was going on between them, that her boyfriend was not only her boyfriend anymore, that there was something more at play, taking another bite of her sandwich to cover up her slight fluster.

"Where did that shirt come from, Car?" She asked, between bites of food. "I don't think I've seen it before."

Cooler and calmer now that he had some food in his stomach, the drake shrugged casually while Sasha looked away.