Broken Secrets Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her maw descended over his cock as the drake slurped into her, feeling how his flesh pulsed, pumping out drop after drop of pre-cum already. He could not have hidden his lust from her and the excitement of the moment even if he'd had any inclination to, though Sasha wondered if there was something more to it than that. Maybe, in time, all would come to light, but she was happy to be with Car exactly as she was, where it was all enough.

He groaned into her pussy, head swimming, enveloped with her sweetly musky scent. There was a hint of sweat on her scales, right up between her legs where the glands were located on dragons, though they were fortunate that it was not as if they would openly sweat from between their scales all over their bodies. It helped them to be able to release that bit of heat somewhere else, other than hanging their jaws open, tongues flickering in and out, for it did make them look a little silly during the summer months when they did it without thinking.

But that was not an issue to be worried about right then as he dug his tongue into her nectar, aching for more. Foreplay was fine, but the presence of those toys on the bed beside them seared through his mind, knowing that they were there, that there was more to come, that he would soon not be an anal virgin.

It couldn't with a dragoness, didn't it? Yes... Yes, it was silly to think of it otherwise! Sex was sex, regardless of whether it was with a drake or a dragoness. Her tongue wound around his cock, caressing the length, though he still marvelled at how she was able to get it down and around the very base. She was a dragoness, as he had said many times before, of many considerable talents...

"Can we..."

He pulled back with a grunt, her lips sliding from his shaft in a slurp of saliva.

"Mmm?"

Car blushed, but the meaning was clear, despite his tongue practically being tied up somewhere in the region of his throat. His heart hammered, blood roaring sickeningly, turning over, though in the sense that he felt like he was about to drop over the edge of a rollercoaster, screaming to the drop. It was anticipation not nervousness in the sense that he wanted to change his mind about everything, Sasha lying back on the bed with him, shoulder to shoulder, the lube on the bedside table.

"Alright... Let's do it together!" She grinned, eyes sparkling with such light that he could not help but be caught up in her infectious enthusiasm. "Try this one, hon, it'll be easier to get started with..."

Of course, it was the smallest toy at five usable inches or so, a flared base suggesting that it could be slotted into the underwear-harness thing too. He didn't know what to call it! But he didn't have to know as he took it in hand, Sasha cheekily popping her own toy into her maw, giving him a prime view of what a blowjob could look like from another angle.

"Mmm..."

She moaned openly around it, salivating as she suckled it into her maw, a little less careful of her teeth than she usually would have to be, getting it all nice and wet. Of course, that was not needed, not really, not when she had the lube there to help her out, but she wanted to put on a show, slurping and running her tongue along it, the smooth length a little curved to a tapered point and defined head.

Yet, as sexy as her show was, it was not enough to stop Carenath from taking his own toy in hand, pumping out a good, thick dollop of lubricant, which clung viscously to his palm, somehow managing to hold a blob-like shape.

"Huh..."

It was new and it was different, the drake giving it his best shot as he spread it over the toy, though even the act of lubing up the dildo was oddly sexual, all in a way that he had never considered. He ran his paw over it, fascinated by the feel of the shaft, how the head fit the crook of his fingers perfectly, the toy small, but more than large enough for his first time. Maybe he would have done better to have something even smaller, but at the very least he had Sasha there to help and to guide him.

"Now..." She led the way, showing him how to position the toy, her feet planted into the bed to bend her knees up and away from the mattress. "Do this...and relax. The tip should be pressed just up to your pucker, and you can stay there for a moment. There's no rush."

Car tried it, though a part of him wanted to watch what Sasha was doing even more than to feel the toy pressing up under his tail. His breath caught, chest juddering with a hitch, but the moment was right, his tail hole relaxing as he pressed on, squeezing a centimetre inside.

"Ohhhh..."

Sasha grinned.

"Just like that, honey... Take your time, enjoy it... That's making your cock throb so much, Car."

He hadn't even noticed, not as his cock ached and pulsed, dripping pre-cum over his lower abdomen, though it didn't seem rhythmic. That did not matter, not strong enough to command his attention, breathing more harshly, heat rushing to different parts of his body. How could he be so tight back there? Ah -- but he hadn't allowed time for his body to relax and accept what it would only consider an intruder. It had to be slow, as Sasha showed him, though she had become more practised with a toy since their first anal fun together.

That was kinda hot too...in a new way, a way that had him squeezing centimetre after centimetre of the dildo inside him, gasping as the light ridges popped in, feeling everything in more intimate detail than he could ever have imagined possible.

"Ah..." He struggled with words, tongue hanging out of his muzzle. "Does...it feel like this when I...fuck you?"

Sasha grinned.

"Good, isn't it? Anal is different, not so wet as pussy... It's not meant for penetration like that, but it doesn't stop it feeling good. It'll feel even better for you when we can get it deeper, press up inside..."

He knew what she meant, but it felt too good to stop and to think about the details, breathing as slowly and as deeply as he could. He moaned aloud, not hiding his lust, how all those sensitive nerve-endings sparked off all at once. How could something so small feel so damn good?

The dildo was the perfect size for his first time, though he had to work it a little to get it in up to the deepest point, not quite having used enough lube. It was good though, as he worked it back and forth, wondering how he could quite mimic thrusts with it. Next time, perhaps, he would use it on Sasha, see how it moved within her pussy.

Of course, those toys had been used on their backdoor entrances, so they could not easily be swapped to Sasha's pussy, for getting sick in that way was not something that either of them honestly fancied. But there would be plenty more in Sasha's small toy collection to see about something more lustful, a little something different, Car's mind already drifting all over the place, panting, moaning, only Sasha's paw on his shoulder stilling him.

"Unff... What?"

"Come here, take a break," she advised softly, a smile tugging at her lips. "I'll show you..."

She rolled onto all fours, resting one elbow on the bed while the other arm reached back around to manipulate the toy. With her moan, she rocked back onto it, grunting, groaning, showing him how good it was for her, though, to be fair, it was not as good as him fucking her in the arse. Sasha wasn't so sure that any toy could honestly compare to that.

Car copied her, though it was Sasha who led the way, imagining that every thrust of the toy into her tail hole was his cock. The dildo she had, of course, was not quite as thick around as Car, for he was surprisingly thick -- and perhaps not the first real shaft that she should have taken into her tail hole. But she'd wanted it, at the time, and still wanted him, groaning and panting. There was nothing like something stretching out her tail hole to make her feel like a slut, as if she should have been begging and panting for it, even though she got what she wanted either way.

Their eyes met and her heart did that funny thing of feeling like it was skipping a beat, her lower jaw slightly slack. Right then and there, toys alone and mutual masturbation, even if she was guiding him, was not enough as Car rolled onto his back, blushing heavily, scooting the edge of the bed along with her.

"Come on, all the way up here, honey..."

Sasha smiled and patted the very end of the bed, setting the toy aside and taking the medium-sized one. Six inches -- she didn't have to use it all. The online ad had said right as it fit into the "harness underwear" perfectly, Sasha glad that she could just slide them up like pants, for it made things less fiddly than she thought messing with the straps of the other could have been. They'd try it, when they were a little more clued-up on it, for there was one thing she believed between them more than anything else and that was that they would have plenty of time together.

How she knew that? Well...no one could say...

She eased the underwear into place, the ring at the front holding the dildo comfortably, though it did pull down a little under the weight of the silicone. That could not be helped, but it was not something to worry about as she purred and blew Car a kiss, imagining how hard his heart must have been pumping at that very moment.

"Relax, darling, you're going to love this," she crooned to him, taking her time in lubing it up. "You can see everything from this angle... You guide me, tell me if you want more, less, slower... We go at your pace."

Yet they should have known that there would not be that many issues after they had already started off so slowly and gently, Car nodding to her, his legs pulled back. On his back, he bent his knees as if he was going to draw them up to his chest, holding his breath as he peered down the length of his body to where Sasha was poised with the tip of the dildo pressed to his tail hole. Only when he nodded and exhaled, letting go of that tension did she press in, giving him his first real anal experience from another dragon.

He was tight, she could feel that, though she took it slowly, watching how he grunted and twitched, clenching his jaw, trying to bear through more than he strictly had to. That was not the way of it, not for Carenath, not when he could enjoy so much more with her.

"Easy now, honey... All okay... Do you want me to pull out?"

But Car shook his head vehemently, scrambling and reaching for her, though he could not quite clasp her paw in such a position. The moment was right for her to thrust, however, slow, smooth strokes teasing him, pound after pound gaining a touch of momentum, though Sasha treated her younger lover with the utmost care. Almost as if he was more breakable than she was, though there was a delirious sense of power and lust to be had in pegging another dragon. It ached through her as her fingers twitched, following Car's moans as his cock throbbed obviously, drooling pre-cum.

Carenath was not privy to that, but all he knew was mind-numbing lust, feeling as if he was constantly on the edge of orgasm, all the muscles in his body wanting to tighten and tense, scales tingling strangely. He'd never felt that before, not in that way, even itching around the base of his horns, breath raking through his windpipe, his throat tight, shoulder blades pushed back into the bed. The only part of him that hung limp was his tail, dangling over the end of the bed, for there was no part of the dragon's being that made him want to possibly clamp his tail up and over his tail hole.

No... No, he wanted that pucker exposed to Sasha's thrusts, the smooth dildo that she was using rounded at the tip, easy to penetrate him, though Car didn't feel as if he'd needed as much lube as she'd used. It was there though, slippery and slick, painting his scales as her thrusts forced drops out of him.

"Mmm..." He stretched his arms out over his head, relishing in sensation, getting into it. "Yes... More... H-harder... You can go...harder..."

He blushed to say such a thing. It had been a long time since those words had crossed his mind even in the permit of a fantasy. It had felt wrong to hear those words from a dragoness like Fyr, for she was not even that kinky -- not so far. From him, however? Oh, that was hot, as if he was getting a dragoness or a drake to fuck him like there was no tomorrow, to take him with such wild abandon that all that would be left of them after sex would be a hot sweaty tangle of scales and tails.

Fuck...

Fuck, that was hot.

He egged Sasha on, stretching out and arching his back a little, though his glutes and thighs ached, keeping him in position while she fucked him. Showing off his muscles and flexing for her had the dragoness thrusting on, growling softly, her tongue flickering out, repeatedly, to lap and lash against the side of her muzzle.

"Oof... Car... Car... Car, you're so hot... Stretch out like that for me again, please? Flex...mmmph...for me?"

She panted heavily, heat prickling through her, though the type of strap-on that she was using was not enough to get her off, rather than balancing her, she rubbed it desperately between her thighs. It was too hot to be where she was, looking down at the younger dragon, his fit body, his flexed muscles... God, he was something to drool over alright!

It was too much for her, driven made with lust, no longer at all questioning whether she was doing the right thing, for those thoughts still cropped up from time to time. He was her daughter's boyfriend, after all, but there was only so much that she honestly felt she was capable of holding back from -- particularly when Car's needs simply matched up so very well with her own. The drake's moans carried her forward, his cock throbbing and drooling, yet she could not tell how many thrusts it would take to get him spurting in the air. His cock had not even softened with the unusual penetration as she had thought it might have...

Finally, she could bear it no longer, grabbing the feeldoe from the box nearby and pulling back from Carenath just as he was grinding up to her, the drake shocked to suddenly be so empty. Yet all would be swiftly made right with the world as Sasha hurriedly shoved the underwear-harness down to replace it with the feeldoe. It slipped into her easily, her sex soaked with her juices, the urgency of her need rendering her clumsy. Yet she was far from clumsy as she positioned herself back between Carenath's legs, the smooth tip of the toy at his tail hole.

There was more than enough lube left there, however, his anal ring stretched and prepared, for her to slip inside. Although it would not often take lube to prepare for a real cock, it was imperative when it came to toys like that, something that required a little extra slickness to tease safely right up where they belonged. She drove deep, trusting him to tell her if something was wrong, but the drake's deep, full-throated grown more than easily chased any concerns from her mind.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

He howled out his climax as if it was his first time all over again. Truthfully, it was a first time of a sort, moaning, grunting, rolling his hips up to her, again and again, even though he wasn't in any position to do so there, heaving, panting, crying out her name. His arse tightened shockingly around the feeldoe toy as if he was clamping down on it, the dragoness still thrusting, though he made her job considerably harder for her. She grunted as she powered on, though Car was too far gone to realise that she too was in the throes of climax, hips juddering and jerking up as close to him as they could go.

And his seed... Wow. Only later would he see the full extent of his orgasm, how he'd splattered the scales of both his belly and his thighs, somehow, with his cum. It was the most powerful orgasm he had ever had, even though he always thought that every time he had a stronger orgasm. It left him weak and shaky in the best of ways, panting as if he had just surfaced after being underwater for a very long time.

He moaned, whimpering, lying back, Sasha helping to get him further up the bed, a pillow under his head, though she was more than a little weak at the knees too. Still, she was in a better physical position than he was, cooing to him and murmuring, though she just about managed to hold back from singing him a soothing lullaby. As much as old, motherly instinct forced her into the knee-jerk reaction, it was not something, she was sure, that would go down very well there.

"Wow... Sasha..."

"Hm?"

She rested against him, Car on his side, facing her, eyes half-lidded, sleepy and yet still awake.

"That was..." He exhaled softly, nuzzling her, though he could barely move, leaving the dragoness to wonder how much he was aching after all that. "Amazing... Amazing. So good. So amazing."

Sasha giggled, fluttering her eyelashes, discreetly easing the feeldoe from her pussy. It was kind of hot how it was still gleaming, a little, with the lube that had been up his arse.

"Really? Would you say...it was amazing?"

Car would have pushed her playfully, jostled her, if he had been at all in his right mind, though he was comfortable where he was, breathing slowly but surely deepening, evening out more. The dragoness brushed her fingers tenderly across his forehead. How could he look even sexier when he was on the edge of falling asleep? Yet the hour was getting late, even though they knew that they could not stay there up on her bed forever, Fyr surely waiting for him.

A little longer? Sasha's tail curled, something pulling within her chest. Maybe she could have him there for just a little longer?

Yet it was not worth risking their ruse, not by any means, not when it could have been cut terribly short. They still didn't know what they were going to do about that.

"You know you got to go back to Fyr tonight, Car," she said, stroking his back, relaxing close to him, her nose nearly touching his. "You can't stay here."

"Mmph..."

He agreed, but he was so tired, so sleepy, so comfortable... Wouldn't it be okay to rest his eyes for a little while? The drake drifted, warm and secure, safe where he was. His anal ring ached lightly, reminding him of what had come to pass, the dragoness dropping a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll wake you in twenty minutes, honey."

And, so, she would. But Car would not leave the house willingly, as much as he loved Fyr too. A dragon with his heart in two separate places was not a dragon who was in a stable place.

But Car didn't care.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Interesting, But I feel this story has a stronger end.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Purity Bound A bunny anthro has her sweet BDSM first time.in NonHuman
No Safe Word A lesbian D/s pair get kinky.in Fetish
Spanking the Sub A naughty sub is punished for her mess!in NonHuman
A Lady's Intuition Amethyst returns home to find something erotic...in NonHuman
Kassandra's Rear Passage is Taken Kassandra learns there is a third way a man may take her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories