Broken Shoulders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben gave a loud groan, deeper and dare I say, lustier than I had heard earlier. It made my heart soar once more, and if my clit had a voice, it would have roared its approval. God, I remember I was so wet down there. I really was scared to touch myself because I would have exploded with lust, and also finding out how wet I was would surely discredit what little leverage I had in keeping myself convinced that this was all for Ben's benefit.

"OH Fuck Mum, not sure how much longer I can last." groaned Ben lowly. His choice of words were telling. He had not said that he was close to coming, which had been the initial point of the exercise. He had said that he couldn't last much longer, implying that he wanted to prolong his pleasure as long as he could. It gave me a warm feeling, I'll admit and for a short moment I felt so good about myself.

But even as I thought it, the feelings of deep shame and guilt began to crowd around in my mind. They told me how sick and depraved I was, but that if I stopped now, I might be saved. I chuckled to myself, there was not a snowball in hell's chance that I was going to stop now.

It was time for operation deep throat. Despite all the preparation, despite the little pep talk I had given myself -- my little heart was absolutely pounding. This was my son, and I was about to attempt to take his huge cock as far down my throat as I possibly could. I told myself I needed to take at least 8 or 9 inches of his cock down my throat for it to even count as a deep throat. I had no idea if that was true or not, I think it was just something I told myself so that I wouldn't give in too easily. But in my highly aroused and excited state there was no chance of that.

I remember lifting my head and looking at him, his eyes closed. I called his name, and he opened them dreamily. I told him what I was going to do, and I also told him not to do anything and to definitely not try to fuck my mouth. His eyes went wide, as if the thought had never occurred to him. But I knew he watched enough porn to know what I meant, and he gave a nod of understanding.

God, I was shaking. I remember the feelings going through me and even now they give me the shivers. I also remember telling myself that I had to appear confident because the last thing I wanted was for Ben to see my nervousness. I was fearful, yet extremely excited. I was anxious but full of lust and desire.

I took in a deep breath, gulping down as much resolve as I could, and I told myself I wasn't stopping until at least 8 inches was down my neck. The problem of course, was the curvature of the throat which meant I had to sit astride his chest facing away from Ben. It was a shame because I truly wanted to maintain eye contact with my son and see his reaction as his cock disappeared down my throat.

Comfortable with the position, I lowered my head and encircled the cock head with my lips. I began to salivate profusely, whether out of nervousness or desire -- I really don't know. While I licked the tip, I tried to get myself into a routine of breathing through my nose. I knew this was crucial if I was to succeed. At first my nose breathing was quick and ragged, so I was barely able to get enough air into my lungs.

But slowly, as I calmed myself and told myself I could do this, my breathing became easier. Firstly I wrapped my hand around Ben's cock at the halfway point where I knew I could easily accommodate in my mouth. It was surprisingly a bit easier the second time, maybe I was warmed up, maybe my mouth was a little more relaxed.

I reached the point where my hand was and then took another inch in, and that was the point I felt the first small convulsion of a gag. I squeezed it back down, telling myself I had to do this. I paused, allowing my breathing to stabilise once more as I considered the fact that I had my son's cock in my mouth. My clit gave a huge throb of approval and I shivered at the thought as a felt a fresh spurt of cunt juice completely soak my panties.

Due to his huge girth, my lips formed a seal around Ben's cock and that meant that what little air I had was all going in and out through my nose. I know I began to snort and sniffle a bit more as the lack of air began to burn my lungs. Desperate to get my son's cock down my throat I slid my mouth a bit further down the shaft until I could now feel it at the back of my throat.

My brain was beginning to fog now, due to the lack of oxygen in my blood. I knew it had to be done quickly, smoothly, and then I would keep my son's cock down my throat for as long as I could. Honestly, it felt incredible, and it was unlike anything I'd ever felt or experienced before. Such pleasure, such excitement, and such pure ecstasy.

I could feel my eyes bulging, tears beginning to roll down as I fought for what little air I could get through my snot filled nose. I pushed what I felt was about another inch of my son's cock down my throat and felt the gag convulsion really hit. Using my fingers I quickly tried to gauge how much of Ben's cock I now had down my throat, and I was a little disappointed to realise it was barely 7 inches.

As I contemplated taking another inch, I was amazed at the feeling of utter fullness that my mouth and throat felt. That was when the thought hit me like a sledgehammer. Did I say sledgehammer? It was more like a huge gorilla wielding a sledgehammer on the front of a speeding Train heading straight toward me.

My thought was that if it felt like this in my mouth, what the fuck was it going to feel like in my pussy. The thought floored me and in panicked, I lost what remaining control I had on my breathing and I began to feel like I was choking. Quickly I withdrew Ben's cock, coughing and gasping for breath loudly.

"Oh Fuck mum, that was just incredible. I ... I think I'm ready to come."

His words were a little coy and I guess he was a little unsure. If he was unsure, I was in absolute apoplexy. Not only did I now have the thought of having my pussy completely rammed full of my son's cock but like another train coming the other way with an even bigger sledgehammer wielding gorilla -- the thought hit me that I needed to work out how I was going to deal with my son's cum.

Casually I continued to stroke his cock as I began to go through the options. In truth I didn't know how much time I had, nor how much cum I would have to deal with. The dignified way would be to get a tissue and then jerk him off into that. But let's face it, my dignity was laying unconscious in the back of a horse cart, riding into hell.

Not only that, but I always felt that a man can never get a full spurt out if he's just coming into a tissue. The motherly thing would have been to just let him spurt, then change the bedsheets and clean him up as best I could.

Thinking about it now, I'm not even sure if either of those options even got a look in. No, and I'm sure you've already guessed this. There was only 1 option, and 1 question to be decided -- what part of my body I was going to let my son spurt his cum on.

Or perhaps, more to the point I recall -- I asked him what part of me did he want to cover with his cum. God I remember glancing back to see the look on his face, the disbelief and the incredulity. I remember he tried to answer but stammered so much he just couldn't get his words out. I was desperate myself by now, and I knew exactly where I wanted his cum.

I wasn't going to offer my pussy, that was definitely a line I was not willing or ready to cross. Not then, anyway.

"Face, mouth or ... tits?" was what I said, I believe.

I glanced back at him, and again he looked a bit dumbfounded. I realised that I still had my bra on so I stood up, and removed my bra allowing my tits to bounce freely and thinking this might help him make his mind up.

Seeing his added confusion, I felt I needed to explain my action to him, so I think I said something like "I know some men like to come on a woman's tits, that's why I'm offering them to you."

But god, I had no idea the affect those last 7 words were going to have on me or on my poor desperate pussy. It absolutely gushed what felt like a gallon of cunt juice. If my panties were wet before, they were absolutely soaking now. I'd just offered to let my own son come on my tits.

Feeling myself blush, I quickly got back on the bed and straddled his legs again, facing him this time. In truth, since tasting his cum after the wet dream, I recall I really wanted to taste my son's cum again, but it needed to be his decision. Luckily for me, he chose right.

I remember he barely managed to stutter the word "Mouth."

I began to stroke his cock a bit quicker and harder, then dropped my mouth to it once more. This time I went in earnest, one hand tickling under his balls, one hand moving up and down his shaft. I wrapped my lips around the cock head, and my tongue swirled round tickling the sensitive area.

I felt my son's cock really start to twitch and spasm and I knew he wasn't far. His head lolled back and he gasped. I believe his words were something like "Oh fuck mum, I'm gonna come in your fucking mouth."

It was the first time he'd used a swear word, and to be honest I liked it. I was about to remove my mouth, thinking I still had enough time to offer a few words of encouragement of my own -- to get him over the line. Luckily, I didn't.

True to his word, my son was coming. And my god, did he come. The first couple of spurts were so strong and powerful, hitting right at the back of my throat making me cough slightly. God, it was warm and silky and I felt it sliding down my neck like a deliciously warm cream. It was sensational, another spurt hit the roof of my mouth and I managed to take the last spurt on my tongue.

It was just as well that the first 2 spurts had gone straight into my belly, because there was certainly no room for any more cum in my mouth. My son had ejaculated a cupful of delicious cum into me, and I couldn't have been happier as I swilled the cum around in my mouth. I wanted to savour this final bit.

Removing my mouth, I allowed some of the cum to dribble down my chin and onto my tits. I moved my face toward his and opened my mouth whilst swirling the cum around with my tongue. It felt so fantastic, smooth, salty and gorgeously creamy -- I guess I am biased, but it was the best cum I'd ever tasted, made even better that it was from my own son.

I let some more cum dribble onto my tits, then swallowed the rest that was in my mouth. Amazingly, despite the copious spurting of cum, Ben's cock was still semi hard. I quickly removed the residue of cum from his shaft using my mouth and fingers then scooped up the rest off my tits before popping my fingers in my mouth and licking them dry. I wanted to savour every last minuscule drop of my son's fantastic cum.

I should say at this point, that my head was all over the place. Not only had I just given my son a blow job, but I had also swallowed his cum and my pussy was now dripping wet. I felt the smallest of trembles in my tummy and I knew it was the start of a mini orgasm that I could sometimes give myself fairly easily. I wrestled with the thought that if I could just get my tits close enough to his mouth, he'd be able to lick my nipples. Better still, came the next thought -- he might be able to lick my pussy. That would be enough to get me over the edge.

Ben groaned and said something like "Fuck that was incredible Mum. That was just fucking mind blowing. Thanks."

Again my clit roared its approval and I blushed. I remember that Ben noticed and asked if I was OK. I replied that I was OK but that the enormity of what we had done was now dawning on me -- that I had given my son a blow job. As calmly as I could I advised him that, no matter how tempting it might be to brag about it to his mates he absolutely could not tell anyone.

Even in hindsight, I still don't know what he expected. His face dropped slightly, and the wide grin disappeared. Did he really think he'd be able to tell his mates? Did he really not realise what was at stake here? The thought dampened my ardour, and I felt my orgasm recede, to the point where I felt there was nothing left to do now but clean up.

The days moved on, we continued to sleep on the same bed and by now I had 'double sheeted' the bed so that the 2 of us had a bedsheet between any bodily contact. There were no more awkward moments, and the toileting was a bit easier and less embarrassing now.

Then one morning, Ben woke and asked if I had time to give him a shower. Of course I had time. Back then I was working from home -- fortunate that as an office manager, I wasn't needed to physically be in the office anymore.

I laid there, I remember -- the bedsheet pulled up as far as I could and gathered around my neck like some demure innocent that didn't want her body to be seen. It was a bit late for that, I reminded myself. Ben had had more than a little look at my tits.

Regardless of that, I remember considering what I should wear in the shower. I considered wearing a nightie, but figured that it would just get soaked and I'd be in the same boat. And beside -- Ben had already seen my tits, and he was hardly in a position to do anything to them (unfortunately).

I resigned to just wearing panties, before finally thinking that -- if I was naked, I could wash Ben then have my own shower. I figured I just needed to make sure Ben did not get the wrong idea. In truth, once more the thought of my pussy and his cock being exposed and in such close proximity had me worried. He may very well be unable to use his hands to fondle my tits, but he sure as hell could stick that cock somewhere.

I was doing really well, at this point and since the blow job -- of keeping sexual desires toward my son under control. My mantra of it just having been a one off, and a necessity, was working. Of course, the puritan side of me reminded me that I didn't need to actually blow him. But for the most part my sexual lust and desires remained under control. But I knew this shower was going to test me once more.

I looked over at Ben, and agonised as I saw a hopeful look on his face. I remember a horrible thought going through me that maybe Ben was expecting the same service as before. I knew I needed to get him to understand that could not happen again. So I told him I would give him a shower -- but only a shower. The look in his eye told me that he understood what I was saying, and he nodded slowly.

Then I explained that I was going to be naked, because I was going to have my shower afterwards. Again Ben nodded knowingly. I went on to explain that, since I would be naked -- he needed to be very careful and controlled about his penis. Yes, I did call it a penis and there was a reason for that. I could have called it a 'cock' but that is very evocative of sexual behaviour, and I wanted to nullify that as best I could.

Honestly, at this point -- I really was adamant that there could be no further sexual encounters between the 2 of us. Deep down of course, in the depths of my own wickedness I knew that wasn't true.

Ben voiced his agreement and understanding and said he was not horny. It seemed to be true, I had watched the outline of his cock, sorry Penis -- under the bedsheet and it had not twitched once. It was reassuring, however that was not the problem. He may not have been horny, but his mum certainly was. Since the blow job, emotionally it had been hugely difficult to maintain my sexual focus on someone other than my son.

On the rare occasion I had the house to myself, I would pleasure myself while watching mainstream porn. Not that I had actually searched for it, but I knew there were tons of Mom/Son videos and I was sure to avoid any remote chance of finding some. I also resisted the urge to search for large cocks, knowing that this could lead me to fantasise about a large cock that was a lot closer to home.

But it had been almost a week now, since my last orgasm and my poor pussy felt like it was sealing up due to lack of use. But I had a plan, because ages ago I had purchased a plain dildo -- one that had a sucker at the base and attached to any smooth surface. I just needed to get it out of my bottom drawer, then once Ben's shower was done, I could use it.

I quickly ordered Ben into the bathroom, then out of his sight I grabbed the dildo quickly, got a towel from the wardrobe and wrapped it up in that. Then I grabbed a towel for Ben and naked as I was, I walked into the shower. I placed the towels down carefully, making sure Ben's was on top. When I turned, I saw that Ben was again facing away from me and I felt a little proud that we had both managed to overcome our awkwardness about this whole situation without having to explain ourselves each time.

I stepped in beside him and said I was going to start on his back, as I placed the towel across his shoulders. Then I soaped the sponge up and then turned the shower on. It was immediately cold of course, and as luck would have it the shower head was pointed straight at my tits. The cold water hit my nipples and they pinged out, loud and proud. I tried to ignore it, but I do remember thinking that when Ben sees them, he may get the idea that I've changed my mind.

Finally the warm water came through and I began to wash Ben's back, his legs and then got him to turn around. I wasn't sure what to expect and to be on the safe side I had squatted down so he couldn't see much of my pussy anyway. Carefully I soaped his thighs and then washed his cock, pulling his foreskin back to reveal the head. I brushed the head a few times with the sponge and of course, this time Ben did twitch a little. Finally, I used the sponge and washed under his balls before again giving his cock a few more swipes of the sponge.

When I looked up, I saw that Ben most definitely had noticed my pronounced nipples, and he had that stupid grin on his face. Without thinking, I stood up feeling a little angry and annoyed at his reaction despite what we had just agreed on. I was almost going to shout at him to take a good look, when I realised his gaze was very much elsewhere. He was staring at my pussy.

Then I did feel awkward, and why -- to this day I don't know. Right then and there I felt so exposed, so undeniable vulnerable. Maybe it was my hormones, but I was having one of those days where you just feel unvalued and worthless for no apparent reason. And to be honest, the look on Ben's face was not one of lust or desire. It was just a blank vacant stare, and it made me feel even worse. At least if he'd looked like he was turned on by it -- it would have made me feel a bit better about myself. But just then, in that shower I just felt like a haggard old woman who was neither sexy nor desirable.

My face must have been a picture because Ben immediately apologised for staring, but kept his eyes rigidly focused between my legs and maybe to my shame, I didn't even try to hide it. I did however apologise in return, telling I was sorry that he had to see my horrible and disgusting wrinkled body and my shriven up vagina (Yes, I called it a vagina). I went on to say that I felt undesirable and definitely not very sexy these days. I said I felt old and passed it anyway, so it didn't matter who saw it because no one would want to go near the smelly old hole. I was about to lay even more of my depression laden emotions at his feet when Ben spoke.

"Mum. You're ... you're not old or disgusting. You are so very Se ..." and he let the sentence float.

I was about to thank him and correct him, when he spoke again and this time my heart did soar.

"Mum, I'm sorry for staring at ... at your ... your pussy ... but it's ... it's not horrible, it's fantastic. It's absolutely gorgeous and I'd fu ..." then he did stop, and blushed.

My own head reeled at the thought. Was my son really going to say what I think he was going to say? I barely had time to straighten my thoughts before Ben announced he was done, and he'd sit on the bed and drip dry on the towel. I was still in shock of course, and it took me a while to realise he'd gone. My heart raced, in truth struggling to know what to do with this information. Denial set in immediately, I must have mis heard. I must have. He never finished the word I told myself, it could have been any word beginning with an F (I had probably managed to convince myself that I hadn't heard the 'u').