Broken Shoulders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traced the same path over my body, using the dildo. This one didn't vibrate as I recall but it did have the added bonus of at least looking like a real cock. Again, the strength of imagination and suggestion is just so powerful -- especially during masturbation. My mind was convincing me that the stranger was using his cock to trace the path. I remember my clit bubbling at the prospect of having my pussy filled. A warm wave crept over me, starting from my tummy and I recognised it as my orgasm building. It was going to be a really good one, it seemed despite my earlier doubts. I took my vibrator in one hand and the dildo in the other and began to pleasure my pussy in earnest.

I started by just resting the tip of the vibe on my clit, and that immediately made we squeeze out more cunt juice. I felt the vibrations through my whole body as my mind did cartwheels of pleasure. Whilst doing this, I then began to slide the dildo along my crack teasing my puckering hole as I did so. Had my pussy got a voice, I'm sure she would have been demanding that I pushed it in, but I continued to tease for a bit longer, building myself up to what I knew was going to be a huge climax.

In hindsight, maybe I should have got a huge fucking neon sign outside my bedroom door saying 'Mum is masturbating, DO NOT DISTURB'.

Yes, there was a knock on my door and a panicked voice saying that the internet had gone off. I honestly could not believe my luck. I was so close. It was my brat daughter of course, complaining that the internet was off and that she couldnt watch Netflix and couldn't connect to her social media. Well, boo fucking hoo.

I tried to fob her off but only I had the Router password, and I certainly wasn't going to give it to her. So, like a good mother -- I took a deep breath, sighed deeply and told her I'd be there shortly. I was furious, frustrated and totally pissed off. A full hour and a half later, due to updates and technical difficulties -- the internet was back up and running. Unfortunately, my orgasm wasn't.

By this time, Ben was back and so my night of pleasure was well and truly over. I didn't sleep well that night, part of the reason I'd chosen that night to masturbate was that I had a busy day planned next day. When I woke, I had a headache -- something I put down to not having orgasmed properly (Yes, it is a 'thing'). I realised I didn't have much time, not realising how bad my day was going to get.

That evening was a work's party -- to celebrate a recent huge contract we'd won. As office manager it was up to me to arrange it all, which I had. But I also carried the Company credit card that was going to pay for it, and I wasn't planning on attending the party. I'd hoped that the venue would take a pre-payment over the phone, but they insisted that they needed to see me and the other signatory in person.

So I'd arranged to meet Ryan, our CEO and the other signatory at the venue at 10.30am that morning. It was a time that was rapidly approaching, and I already felt rushed and under pressure before I even got downstairs. The first thing that pissed me off was that the lounge was a mess, my brat daughter had had friends round but of course -- hadn't tidied up.

If that wasn't bad enough, when I got to the kitchen I practically exploded with rage. My fucking brat of a daughter has an easy life, all I ask her to do is stack the dishwasher and night, set it off and then unload it and put stuff away in the morning. That's it. Monday, Wednesday and Friday -- that is all she has to do. On Tuesday's and Thursday's nights I ask her to put the dirty laundry in the wash and put it on, then move it to the tumble drier when it's finished.

There were dirty plates and bowls all over the kitchen. Not only that, when I opened the dishwasher to put them in -- it was all ready full of dirty plates, except she hadn't put it on. I was absolutely furious, because now I'd have to wait for the dishwasher cycle to finish before I could put the rest in, which meant we had very few clean plates to use.

In the utility room there was yet more frustration, and by this time I was just so close to losing it that had she been there, Melanie would have got both barrels right between the eyes, so to speak. I'm certain that I would have absolutely lost it with her, because yes -- she had indeed put the washing machine on, but had then not put the items in the tumble dryer, meaning they were still quite wet. The items included the work blouse that I had wanted to wear to meet Ryan.

OK. Admission time. I might have had a 'thing' about Ryan. I mean, who didn't -- he was tall, muscular, and single and I know several women at the office were keen on him, including me. Yes, he was 5 years my younger but oh what a body he had. I should also admit that he was the 'stranger' in my sexual fantasies, even if I did deliberately stop myself seeing his actual face. So, yes I was really hoping I could meet Ryan and tempt him to have a drink with me.

My rage and anger boiled over and I guess I must have shouted loudly. Ben came in and asked if I was OK and I just told him his useless fucking sister hadn't done her chores. With Ben out of commission, I had to pick up his chores as well as my own and now to find that I was having to do my daughter's as well was just infuriating.

I also remember looking at my watch and then cursing very loudly that I had barely 10 minutes to get to the venue which was about 15 minutes away. There was one saving grace I thought, I could at least deal with all this after I'd met with Ryan and taken him to a hotel room for a quickie. OK, no wait -- that last part was just wishful thinking.

But I just wasn't prepared for the final kick in the teeth that life was going to give me. I'd found a suitable work top that, well let's just say showed off my assets. I put a small jacket over the top, grabbed my keys and handbag and went out the door. But when I tried to start the car, nothing. I tried again -- just a clunk. I absolutely lost it then, slamming my palm on the steering wheel until it physically hurt. I went back in the house and screamed for Ben to come and have a look. God knows what I expected him to do, in his situation. He told me to turn the key once more then announced that he thought it was the battery. My heart sank. I asked what we could do about it, and Ben shook his head. We don't have breakdown cover and we are not in the centre of town anywhere near a garage.

I tried to ring for a taxi, only to be told it would be 20 to 30 minutes. I realised then that I was going to miss the meeting with Ryan. I was barely holding back the tears at this point, as I went back inside. Just then my phone rang, it was Ryan.

I pulled myself together as best I could, staunched the flow of tears and apologised for missing the meeting. I explained why, and graciously Ryan said he understood. In truth, there was another way around the venue payment (but as I had said, I had secretly wanted to have a drink with Ryan). I told Ryan he would need to use his own credit card and then I would run it as an expense through the finance department. Satisfied with this, Ryan ended the call. And that is when my flood gates opened.

I collapsed on the sofa, sobbing and sniffing in between curses about the unfairness of life in general. Of course, I wasn't just crying about the car, nor the missed meeting or even the state of the house. It was everything. Then came the absolute bombshell.

Ben called me up to the bedroom, so I wiped my tears as best I could and went to see him. As I approached him, and I could see he was nervous. I stifled my sobbing long enough to look at him, and saw the doubt in his face. He was about to say something that I wasn't going to like. But of all the things, he asked me if I would give him a shower.

Of all the fucking things to ask, and right there and then and in the state I was in. I remember he babbled about wanting to meet someone for lunch, but I was beyond rational thought at this point. I just fucking exploded with rage and anger. It was unfair, I should not have directed it all at Ben -- I know that now, but at the time I was just so fucking mad at the whole world.

I accused him of being an arsehole, of being totally insensitive and selfish and then I accused him of being a pervert and actually only wanting a shower so that he could see my naked body again. Ha, what a hypocrite I was then. Pot and kettle comes to mind now, but as I said -- at the time I was just so fucking angry.

Ben stammered and stifled a few words before I launched into my next tirade. In my defence, I want to say that I was so totally pissed off with everyone, with the world and with life and with myself. My anger continued to rage unabated and now the full force was focused on my son.

I remember shouting at him, something like "You know what, fucking pervert -- take a good fucking look." And I stripped naked, right there in front of him. I ripped my blouse apart, watching the buttons fly off and then I just dropped my skirt and panties in one go, before unhooking my bra and letting my tits fall out.

I was apoplectic with rage, and I know I kept hollering at him to take a good look. "You want to see my pussy do you?" I snarled.

I spread my cunt lips with my fingers then looked at him "Go on take a good fucking look at my cunt hole." I screamed.

It was so wrong of me and even now, I feel totally ashamed about what I did. Angry or not, I should not have reacted to my son's innocent request. I was about to spread my arse cheeks, show him my bum hole and ask if he wanted to have a good look at that too. But something stopped me.

I paused my anger long enough to realise that my son was actually crying, tears running down his sad face. Well that was it. Forget about the anger and frustration it was a case of 'fuck off out of the way because motherly instinct is coming through'. And believe me, there is nothing that can out muscle that emotion.

Ben started to sniff and apologise. I wasn't really sure what he was apologising for, but I know that at one point he apologised for the situation we were in and admitted he should have listened to me about buying a motorcycle. It seemed it wasn't just me that was allowing the entirety of life's frustration to pour out, in that moment.

I apologised in return, adding that it was unfair of me to take my frustrations out on him. We both took deep breaths and stemmed our tears as best we could. Then I said something really stupid. But before I tell you what I said, I need to explain something.

Of all the things I had accused him of, being a pervert that wanted to see his mum naked was the worst one I felt. Especially give what we'd been through and what we'd discussed and agreed. So I wanted to address that directly. But sometimes I'm just a fucking idiot and I say totally the wrong thing, and this was one of them.

It was my attempt at using humour and self-deprecation in order to lighten the mood. So I apologised for calling him a pervert then added that it was ridiculous that anyone would want to see my wrinkly old body, my sagging tits and my crinkly old pussy anyway. I added that I was surprised he hadn't been physically sick at the thought. I knew it wasn't true of course -- but what I didn't appreciate was that Ben thought I was being serious.

As I recall, Ben began to say something like "No, quite the opposite..." but stopped. I remember thinking, dammit -- not again.

And then, and then -- oh fuck, even now I just can't believe the utter fucking idiotic stupidity of it. If my words had been stupid, then what I did next was totally fucking irrational and insane. I went to give Ben a peck on the cheek, but he turned slightly, and our lips met. No problem, my lips were closed and all I need to do was just pull back. Except that my mouth seemed superglued to his.

My mind screamed at me to pull away, but it was too late. I'd already opened my lips slightly and my tongue was now pushing its way past my son's lips and into his mouth. My mouth was clamped on his, my hands on either side of his head and since he was sat up against the headboard he had nowhere to turn.

I was kissing my fucking son, was I insane? My mind was fucking screaming at me. Ben resisted, to his credit -- I remember that. In fairness, he tried to pull his tongue out of the way, but my own tongue searched it out like a snake stalking its prey. The whole exchange only lasted perhaps 4 or 5 seconds. Then I broke off, feeling guilty and shamed and I apologised to him once more, saying that it was just the emotion of the whole morning that had got to me. And that would have been it, if only -- but I had to look didn't I. I had to fucking look down between my son's legs and sure enough he had a fucking hard on. Damn me to the clouds for looking.

Well, if I said I hesitated, it would be an out and out lie. I couldn't get my mouth around his cock fast enough. Ben groaned as I slid my mouth over the head and immediately began to suck, my other hand immediately dropping to his balls and giving them a tickle. I remember thinking with a huge shudder, that his balls felt full to bursting and so I'd get a lovely load of cum down my throat once more.

Of course I placated my guilt and shame by reminding myself of what the nurse had said. I couldn't have my son being infertile because of something his mum had failed to do. No, I was doing my motherly duty I told myself, and I was using my mouth rather than my hand purely for practical reasons.

I continued to suck and lick, and Ben groaned his approval. His cock felt as fantastic in my mouth as it had done previously, more so now that I knew that I didn't need to feel so guilty. In truth, and on reflection -- the shame and guilt was all part of the extra excitement had I but realised it.

I kissed his knob gently then let his purple knob slide into my mouth, letting it push my lips apart as it did so. I used my tongue on the underside and felt Ben twitch slightly. I began to slide my mouth further down his cock, but I had no intention of deep throating him this time.

As I continued to lick and suck, and Ben continued to groan his pleasure, a wave of desire came over me and before I realised, I'd dropped my hand onto my clit. This was not part of the plan, I reminded myself but god it felt so fucking good. What harm could it do? I was giving Ben his release, what harm if I got some pleasure from it. It was just a time saving exercise I convinced myself with a little giggle.

In my mouth I tasted a slight saltiness on my tongue and I realised that it was Ben's pre-cum. It sent a shiver and an electric shock right through my body and directly to my throbbing clit. My fucking pussy dumped another gallon of cunt juice and immediately soaked the bedsheets. I began to suck and lick as hard as I could, as I now pushed my fingers into my sodden cunt. Three fucking fingers slid in easily as if coated in butter and I began to finger myself wildly and quickly, trying to time my own orgasm with my son's.

I didn't care about the wickedness of it, nor the guilt and shame. This orgasm that I had started the night before, was coming and I was determined to feel it's full force. But just then I heard a noise, and I froze, panicked.

We normally had a rule, Ben and I. We agreed that Melanie was not to be trusted and that she wouldn't understand the situation. For that reason, we always kept any interaction between Ben and I to times when Melanie was out of the house. We had even managed to hide from her, the fact that we were sharing a bed. I just knew Melanie would freak out if she knew some of the things we were doing. As I said, I didn't trust her not to put some sarcastic or innuendo comment on social media and that is all it would take to ruin all our lives. Not only that, but I wouldn't have put it passed her to report it to the authorities.

But today was an exception Melanie was still in bed. I listened intently, but heard no other sound However realising that Melanie was in the house and the door was unlocked, I got up and quickly went to the door and locked it. I turned back to see Ben with a huge, excited grin on his face and his cock just seemed so huge and rigid, majestic, stiff and proud and absolutely mouth-wateringly gorgeous. My pussy twitched in its own anticipation and an idea popped into my head. So on the way back to the bed, I diverted to my wardrobe to retrieve a dildo.

How did I rationalise that as an appropriate thing to do, let me think. Of course it wasn't in the least bit appropriate. I was going to willingly fuck myself with a dildo, whilst my son watched and whilst I gave him a fucking blow job. How in the name of anything decent was that in any way appropriate? But you know what, I didn't care. The entire frustrations and emotions of that morning were roiling in my mind and the only thing keeping them at bay was the lust and desire I was allowing myself to feel as I sucked my son's cock. It's how I had chosen to deal with it all, I'm not proud of the fact but neither am I going to apologise for it.

I lay down next to Ben, and slowly spread my legs. He looked over and whistled, I'm sure my cunt was glistening wet with cunt juices because he made comment about it being a waterfall. Then, making sure to maintain eye contact, I pushed the dildo into me. It wasn't the biggest dildo I had (yes, I have many) but it was about 9 inches, I think. It fucking slid straight into my pussy, I mean straight fucking in right to the hilt, and I gave a low groan as it did so.

Now I leant over and resumed the blow job on Ben's cock. Immediately he twitched and I tasted a bit more pre-cum so I knew I didn't have long to wait. I began jerking and thrusting that fucking dildo into my pussy as if my life depended on it. My other hand of course was jerking Ben as his mouth slipped in and out of my mouth.

He was now using his hips as best he could to match and meet my own stroking and sucking of his cock. It wasn't the best of positions but even so I managed to get a good head of steam going with fucking myself and then I heard Ben shout that he was coming.

Now of course, from our previous encounter I knew that when Ben called it, he came almost instantly so I just managed to get the cock out of my mouth when the first spurt hit me in the face. I opened my mouth and managed to catch the next spurt in my mouth and then for the next spurt I directed his cock at my tits. Much as I love cum in my mouth, having cum on my tits then using the cock to spread it around is a special turn on for me. Especially when I reminded myself that it was my son's cock.

That thought alone was enough to send me over the top and I moaned lowly as I felt my orgasm hit me. It wasn't quite the earth shattering, world changing all consuming orgasm that I had hoped for, but fuck it was still pretty good.

Ben continued to spurt small globs of cum over my tits and then I did as I had said, grabbing my son's cock I used the tip to spread the cum around my tips and over my nipples, until another mini orgasm surprised me and made me shiver once more. When I looked back over at Ben, he had a happy contented look on his face and was smiling broadly. I shuffled up next to him, and pursing my lips I planted a kiss on his mouth. To my utter amazement and delight, his lips parted and his tongue popped out and pressed against mine. I returned the kiss, not really understanding or even aware of what we were doing. Our tongues mingled and I ran my tongue over his teeth, as his tongue wrestled with my own. I was fucking kissing my own son, having let him watch me fuck myself while I sucked him off. My own fucking son. And you know what? I fucking loved it.

There, I've said it. Judge me if you want, call me all the dirty names you want. It won't be any worse than the names I called myself for the next few days. But right then, in that moment I was so fucking aroused, ecstatic and excited by what we'd just done that I didn't care if the whole world had walked into the bedroom that moment. That's what incestuous lust will do for you.