Broken Slave

Story Info
Diving into the rabbit hole has consequences.
3.8k words
4.53
10.2k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I thought up while watching a little TV and enjoying an adult beverage on a football Saturday. I am the originator of this story and am solely responsible it for any mistakes contained herein. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended, If BDSM, Mind Control, CNC, Oral and Anal are not your thing, go read something else. If you do enjoy what I've written, please remember to vote, like and leave a comment. As always play safe and have fun.

Now on with the show.

I slowly stepped around the St. Andrews cross that sat in the middle of my playroom and looked at my slave as she hung limply from the restraints that held her spread eagle. Her back, ass and thighs were cris crossed from the flogger that dangled from my right wrist, I could hear her ragged breathing and sobs as I stepped up to her and caressed her tear-streaked face.

She flinched at my touch and her eyes tried to focus as she looked around, having dropped back into reality from the pain haze she was in. 'Poor little slave, would pet like Master to stop?' I asked. She shook her head and sniffed in trying to find her voice.

'P-p-p-pppllleassssse m-m-m-mmmasssstterrrr... ppppllllleeeeasssseee.' She stuttered out and started crying again. I moved her sweaty hair out of her face and smiled at her. 'Please what slave?' I asked knowing what she wanted but I wanted her to say it. 'Please what my pet?'

'Flog slave Master, please Master make slave scream and beg for more Master.' She finally managed to get out. I smiled even more as I picked up the gimp hood that was hung on one of the arms of the cross, she on. I reached into my pocket and removed a set of ear buds, I placed one in each ear and started fitting the hood over her head.

'Does slave want to take the final step? Tell Master what his pet wants.' I said. She sniffled a few more times and nodded her head.

'Make slave Masters property Master, take slave and do with it as Master wishes.' She says and I kiss her forehead and place the hood over her face and head and secure it at her neck. I listened to her whispering to herself, 'slave is Masters property... slave is Masters property.' over and over again as I turned the small MP3 player on and set it on the shelf 5 feet in front of her.

I walked back behind her and gripped the floggers handle, finding my spot and after giving it a few swings, began to lay back into her ass, thighs and back yet again. I watched her arms tighten, trying to pull herself up the cross thinking she could free herself. I laid into her taught muscles hard breaking her even further. I smiled and thought about the first time I'd meet her at a munch.

I walked into the restaurant backroom where the local community meet each month and took a chair about halfway down the line of tables as others came in and sat themselves. I eyed those that sat down and quickly identified who was who in the dynamic, 39 years as a Dom had allowed me to judge people fairly quickly. I eyed a young girl who shyly stepped in and smiled at her and motioned her to sit near me. She walked over to the chair I had indicated as I stood up and pulled it out for her.

'Thank you, Sir.' She said in a quiet voice as I sat next to her and leaned over. 'First time at a munch?' I asked her and smiled as she nodded nervously. I grinned. 'Relax were in a public place, nothing's going to happen here.' I told her and introduced myself to her. 'I'm John pleased to meet you miss?' I said.

'Oh, Andrea. Pleased to meet you, John.' She replied as the meeting started.

We introduced ourselves stating our place in the lifestyle and the number of years, I got a lot of strange looks when I said 39 with a straight face. I was asked several questions and confidently answered them showing my level of knowledge. Andrea looked at me.

'Wow, nearly as long as my dad's been alive.' She said and then introduced herself and stated that she was curious. We welcomed her then continued on.

Our host asked if anyone had any questions about the lifestyle and stated that no question was stupid, knowledge was power in the lifestyle. Andrea put her hand in the air, and she was recognized. 'Ummm, could someone tell me about safe words?' She asked. We all chuckled, and several others began to give her information, explaining not only what a safe word was but the words you shouldn't use because they were too common.

'Words like stop, don't, quit, no and other common words like that are generally not used because during play you could be saying these words and not mean them.' I told her and others agreed with me. We went into other safety protocols that might be used if say she was gagged or in a position where clear communication might not be possible.

We spent the next 2+ hours taking her deeper into the lifestyle, opening one door after another and showing her the wonders of pain and pleasure, they might contain. 'Pain, like it's counterpart pleasure is simply a two-sided coin, and it all depends on what you want or need to take you to subspace.' I told her. She looked at me quizzically.

'Subspace? what's that?' She asked, this launched many of the submissives into answering her question.

We were still chatting as the munch broke up and we headed for the door and out into a rainy early evening. 'Damm, rain I didn't plan on that.' Andrea said.

'Where are you going?' I asked her, pulling my coat a bit tighter around me, I didn't mind cold or rain, but both together bothered my joints.

'Back to my Dorm at the collage about 2 miles away.' She said. I smiled at her and nodded my head towards the parking lot.

'Come on I'll drop you off, don't want you getting sick or looking like a drowned rat when you get back.' I said and took her elbow and steered her to my car.

Doing this and her and her willingness to be directed confirmed to me that she was submissive. I squeezed her elbow and she quietly moaned in her throat, that told me she enjoyed a bit of pain. I smiled to myself knowing that with a bit of training she would be a willing pain slave. 'How long have you suspected you were a submissive?' I asked as I opened the door and set her in then got in myself.

'Umm, over the last few years I've kind of had these feelings and wasn't really sure what they were.' She said. 'Then I saw a BDSM video and watching the girl get beaten had me dripping and wanting to be her in the frame.' I pulled out my phone and brought up a few pictures of my dungeon to show her. I enjoyed the look on her face as she flipped through them. 'This is yours?' She asked, I just smiled.

'All hand built by me; I've only bought a few pieces because I don't know how to make them.' I told her.

I told her of how, when I first started, you didn't have all the places to go to simply pick things up. You either had to make your own or know someone who was into the same thing and could make it for you. 'I'll tell you what, if you'd like to experience some things, I'll pick you up next Friday afternoon and you can bring a friend if you want.' I told her then asked her when her last class was. She told me as we pulled up by her dorm, she looked over at me and asked me in.

The ride up to her floor gave me the time to look her over. 5'5" 120 or there abouts, IBTs 32As maybe Bs, a cute firm ass and nice firm legs that I bet would look fabulous in heels and stockings. She was just 19 and had fairly long strawberry blonde hair and shiny blue eyes. Getting off we walked to her door and went in; her roommate had dropped out and they hadn't given her another one yet, so she was solo.

She looked up at me and remover her coat and walked over to a small footlocker and pulled it out, then opened it. I could see she had a nice selection of ropes, crops, floggers, and other toys contained their in. 'Please tie me up Sir.' Andrea said and got on her knees before me. I reached in and pulled several items out, looking them over. everything was store bought, and while not the best out there it wasn't totally junk either.

I looked over at her as she knelt in the middle of the floor, her head down. I picked up several pieces of rope and sat on her bed next to her. 'Look at me Andrea and tell me why you want me to do this to you.' I asked. She shuffled around, still on her knees and put her hands behind her back.

'Please Sir, I want to know what it's like to really be bound and helpless by someone who truly knows what they are doing.' She said. 'I feel the need to become a strong Masters slave, I want to be owned and not have to think Sir.'

I listened to her plead her case to become a slave, and from the looks of it, not just any one's slave, but mine and mine alone. I sat back and looked her over with a critical eye, I scratch my chin and nod to myself. 'Stand girl and strip slowly for me, let me see what I might get out of this plea.' I said and watched her stand and slowly remove her clothes starting with her shoes and socks.

I looked down, she did have cute little feet about a size 6 or 7, with slim ankles and firm thighs and calves as she removed her jeans. Her belly was flat and free of the pleasure trail that some girls had, she took her bra off reveling her 32Bs tits capped with cherry red nipples and small areola. I watched her take a deep breath and skin off her pink panties; Andrea was smooth which made me smile and nod.

She kicked them away and stood there, hands at her side waiting for me to tell her what to do next. 'Put your hands behind your head, interlace your fingers and spread your legs shoulder width apart girl. Do it now.' I told her and watched her snap into the new position and freeze. Her breathing sped up as I stood up and began to walk around her, inspecting her. 'This is called the inspection position girl, if I choose to accept you as my new slave you will be expected to remember this position and 13 others plus hand signals too. Understand me?' I quietly say.

'Yes Sir, slave hears and obeys Sir.' She said. I reached around her head and gripped her chin and pulled her head around to look me in the eye.

'You are not a slave yet; you are merely under consideration girl.' I told her and released her chin. She snapped her head back around and resumed the position I had ordered her to assume and remained silent as I ran my hands over her naked body.

'Do you have any problems with your neck, back, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows, wrists, ankles or fear of claustrophobia girl?' I asked.

'No Sir.' She quickly answered back. I continued to inspect her like a piece of meat or a horse. I gripped her arms and pulled them behind her back slowly, checking her flexibility.

'Bend girl.' I told her still holding her elbows together.

She bent at the waist and stopped with a mild tug by my hands I released her elbows and ran my hands over her body yet again checking her form and muscle tone. I liked what I saw and walked behind her checking out her lower holes, I spread her ass cheeks apart, checking for cleanliness and odor. I found nothing offensive and saw her lower lips open slightly, the aroma from her pussy was very nice.

I stood and could see the sheen of sweet that was starting to form on her brow as she held the position, I had left her in. I sat back down in her desk chair, looking her over with a blank expression on my face. I had learned many years ago to never give your sub an indication as to what you were thinking, especially when they're under consideration. I finally snapped my fingers and pointed to the place in front of me, she broke position and then knelt before me.

I reached out with my foot and spread her legs open a bit more then stood and adjusted her upper body. When I was satisfied, I sat back down and looked her over and nodded in satisfaction. 'This position is called Nadu, look at how you are positioned and remember it girl.' I told her. Andrea looked over towards the room door, I looked over my shoulder and noticed the mirror on it.

'Kneel so that you can see yourself girl.' I told her and she quickly scooted over and resumed the position I had put her in. I made some minor adjustments in her posture and then turned the chair around and sat myself down. 'What are you girl?' I asked.

Andrea thought about it for a few seconds. 'A slave under consideration for Sir.' She answered. I could see her nipples were hard, the thought of her becoming my slave excited her.

I picked up the rope and found the middle and placed an eye there then draped it over her shoulders and under her arms. I formed a double set of tails and began making a pair of loops and fed her arms in and tightened them up. Within 5 minutes I had her in a dragonfly arm binder and tied the remaining tails to her ankles. Andrea whimpered and moaned as the rope bound her arms and legs and I could smell her even more prominently now.

I stroked her throat and face and she melted into my grip, I knew that right now all I needed to do to make her my slave was to say the word and she'd willingly surrender to me without question. I spent the next 30 or so odd minutes teasing her nipples and wet pussy keeping her right on the edge of cumming.

'Please Sir... please let girl cum... please Sir... girl is soooo close.' She moaned out. I kept her humming and finally reached inside and found her Gspot and pushed then whispered in her ear for her to cum for Sir.

I don't think she ever had an orgasm like the one I now gave her as she gushed against the palm of my hand. She stopped breathing and shook, pulling against the ropes she quickly figured out that I had bound her so that she couldn't escape unless I chose to untie her.

'Yes girl, yes this is what it feels like to be truly bound by someone who is not only is a Master but knows Shibari also. I fingered her to a second orgasm as she arched her pussy against my hand. I pulled my fingers free and lowered her to the floor on her side, watching her shake and twitch.

I caressed her head and played with her cute firm tits and nipples, thinking how nice they'd look with either barbells or rings through them. She already had a ring in her belly button so it wouldn't much of a stretch to add to her jewelry collection.

I let her return to the world of the living and helped her back to her knees then untied her and pulled her up onto my lap. I held her tightly as she recovered even more. 'Thank you, Sir, for allowing girl to cum.' She whispered to me. She moaned and snuggled a bit tighter to me I could feel her breath against my neck.

'That is just a taste of what you might receive if I choose to take you as my slave.' I told her.

'Does Sir need relief; Sir feels so hard and thick against girl's ass Sir.' She said and wiggled back to her knees and unzipped me then fished out my cock.

Now I'm not porn star long or thick, but what I have is respectable. Andrea began to lick my 7.5' shaft from base to crown and back again. She moaned at my flavor and sucked me in to the base, throating me easily as I looked down at her.

She popped me out and smiled back up at me. 'I have a dildo that I practiced on till I could do without gagging Sir.' She said then slid me back into her throat and licked my nut sack. I felt my cock twitch and start flexing. I knew I'd be cumming sooner rather than later, it had been more that 2 months sense my last slave moved and we'd gone our separate ways. she enjoyed sucking my cock and being gagged like a slut.

I grabbed her hair and fucked her tight throat and within 2 dozen or so strokes I started to lose my seed as she gently squeezed my bloated nuts. She moaned as I pulled back and painted her mouth and throat, I could feel her throat muscles contract as she swallowed my cum. She reached up and milked my cock stroking it to receive all the cream she could draw from cock and balls.

'Ummmmm... yummy Sir... thank you for feeding this slut's hungry throat Sir.' She said and lick one last drop of cum off the end of my cock. I smiled at her.

'Good slut, always make sure that your Sir is taken care of.' I said and tucked myself back in then picked the rope up and wound it up and tied it off. 'Your phone girl, now.' I ordered her. She jumped at once and quickly found it then handed it to me unlocked. I punched my number in and I felt my phone buzz as I add myself to her contact list.

I did the same to my list and called her phone back making sure I could call her if I so choose to do so. I took a picture of her naked body kneeling before me and used it as her contact picture. I pick up the riding crop and pointed to her bed with it. 'Up, ass out girl.' I told her and watched her jump up and do as I had told her. I ran my hand over her upthrust ass feeling the muscle structure and then laid into her taking her by surprise. Her head shot up and she gasped as my second shot landed in another spot and then a third. She moaned and Andrea's head returned to the mattress and moaned out loud and swayed her ass back and forth as the tip of the crop landed in a different spot each time.

I landed 20 hits on each cheek leaving them colorfully decorated and her pussy was dripping yet again. Her eyes were glazed over from the pleasure/pain response in her brain. I placed the crop on the bed and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up so she could look at me.

'Listen to me slut, I know your fucking horny as hell right now.' I told her, shaking her head from side to side. 'If you want to be my slave you have to follow orders my matter what. You will keep your fucking finger out of that pussy until I tell you, you can touch it. Do you understand me?' She was shaking in a combination of fear and a deep desire to obey a Master and to be controlled. 'Say yes Master if you understand and fully intend to obey slut. Or say nothing and I'll walk out of here and leave you as I found a slut without direction.' I told her as I stared into her eyes.

It took only a few seconds for her to make up her mind. 'Yes Master, oh God yes Master, slut will obey Masters orders. Please direct sluts' steps Master.' She almost screamed out. I looked at her for a few more seconds and then released her hair then pushed her over on the bed. I sat down on the bed and pulled her onto my lap as she started crying against my chest.

'Please Master... please keep this lowly slut, slut will obey Master, Master. Make slut Masters slave... please Master.' She sobbed into my shirt as I caressed her head and abused body. I knew that in last few hours I has whip sawed her emotions back and forth, giving her hope then crushing it like an egg only to rebuild it. 'Slut will be a good slave for Master... please Master please.'

I kissed her head and smiled at her. 'Master will keep slut and train her to be his slave my dear.' I told her. She gripped me tighter and cried freely now in relief and thanked me several times as I held and calmed her. I laid out several rules for her to follow from this time forward including the rule of not wearing any clothes unless she was going to be out in public and the no pleasing herself unless I gave her permission to do so.

She acknowledged the rules I had given her, and I looked at my watch knowing I still had an hour drive home. I told her I'd be in touch and to make me proud by getting good grades. She said that she would, and I finally went back to my car and started the drive home. I smiled almost the whole way there knowing that I had found a true pain slave that simply needed to be awakened and allowed to thrive.

And here I end this part of my story, let me know what you think of it and if I should continue this line. Also remember to like and vote for this and my other stories, Thank you.