Broken Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
The deeper you go in the rabbit hole the darker it gets.
3.9k words
4.5
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thank those who took the time to vote and comment and thus drive me to continue to write the next chapter to this story. As always this is a work of fiction, and I alone am solely responsible for the content of this tale and any mistakes are of my own doing. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended. The story contains mind control, BDSM, oral and anal, if this isn't your glass of whisky then go read something else. If you do enjoy what you're about to read please remember to like, vote and leave a comment. It's from your comments that I find out what I'm doing right and wrong.

Now on with the show.

I pulled into the student parking lot, shut my car off and started getting out. Looking towards the dorm building I saw Andrea come running out the door holding an overnight bag, she was headed straight to me, even at this distance I could see the huge smile on her face. I saw another girl come out of the doors and looking around finally saw her friend running at full tilt dressed only in a pair of shorts, T-shirt and sandals if she had followed directions that is.

I knew she would follow my orders; she not only had this need, but a desire to be owned and collared by me. In nearly 40 years of training and owning slaves, I had only encountered this type of slave 2 other times, she was what's known as, a true slave.

You could do nearly anything to them you wanted and they would beg for more, it seemed that their only mission in life was to please their Owners/Masters/Dom/mes. I braced myself as she came closer. 'Master.' She said and stopped then wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

I had to smile at her enthusiasm and hugged her back, kissing the top of her head, I could smell her shampoo and conditioner, not to mention the body spray she had put on. I looked up to see the other girl coming closer to us. 'Is the girl coming closer a friend of yours?' I asked her. She looked over her shoulder and motioned her to come closer.

'That's Gina Master, she's submissive too.' She said as I looked the other girl over. She had long black hair and brown eyes. She was 5' 1" with 36B, 28, 34 with a cute face and slim body. She looked to weigh about 110 pounds.

'Damn Andi, can you run any faster?' She asked as I chuckled knowing what drove my new slaves desire to be with me. She walked up and stood about 3 feet from us. 'Hi, I'm Gina Sir, Andrea has told me a bit about you Sir. I hope you don't mind me tagging along like this Sir.' She said and held out her hand for me to shake.

'Hello Gina, a pleasure to meet you. I'm John or as pet here will tell you Master John.' I replied and shook her hand. She melted and twitched a bit when I squeezed gently. I smiled at her as Andrea fidgeted around in the grip of my left arm.

'Master, may Gina please come with us? please.' Andrea asked quietly and then looked at the ground. I looked at her as she stood there, her hands folded on front of her, I knew she was waiting for my answer. I looked Gina over again and nodded as I saw several curtains moving on several floors.

'If she wants to come and obey me also, I will allow it my sweet pet.' I told her and looked as Gina breathed a small sigh of relief. Something told me that Gina would make an excellent masochist and rope bunny. I motion for them to get in and did so myself, I listen to them talk as I pull out and head for my place. 'Gina, tell me about yourself, your likes and dislikes and what you seek in the lifestyle.' I said as she began to tell her story.

The drive home was very informative, and I had both girls strip and put on the wrist and ankle cuffs that I had brought with me. They were a bit reluctant at first until I pointed out that the window tint was dark enough that no one would see them, even so they spent a lot of time looking around. Both were quite excited to put the cuffs on and then looked at the 2 nylon collars sitting in the center console. It got very quiet, and I knew what they were waiting for and let them wait.

'You both do know we were being watched from several floors.' I said and turned onto the road that led to my place. I had several acres that was fairly remote, those that had properties next to mine were hardly ever there. They both had a surprised look on their faces. I told them which floor and which window number right or left from the elevator they were.

'How did you even see and remember things like that Sir?' Gina asked. I smiled yet again and turned into my drive.

'Training my dear.' I simply said smiling and pulled into the garage, then shut the engine off. I picked up both collars and looked at the 2 of them sitting there waiting on my next words and move. 'These are training collars, if you put one on you agree to be trained by me and to follow my direction in all things.' I told them both. 'This does not mean that you've become my slave, but simply that I'm considering you to become my next slave or slaves.'

Both girls looked at each other yet again and I could see the unspoken need to not only submit but to see what comes next. 'So, I now ask you Andrea, do you accept my training collar and to follow my directions until such time as I release you on Sunday evening?' I said. 'Answer me yes Master I accept your collar or no Master I decline the offered collar.'

Andrea licked her lips and nodded. 'Yes Master, I accept your collar.' She said and I opened the collar and fitted it to her neck and locked the 2 ends together. I then clipped a leash to the center ring. I then looked at Gina and asked her the same question. She looked at Andrea and I could see the gears turning in her mind.

'Yes Master, I also accept your collar.' She said and I repeated the same fitting of her collar and leashed her too.

'You both as of now belong to me by your own volition and spoken word, I have marked you with the collars that now reside around your necks. You will now ask permission to do anything from me and I will choose to either allow or deny you to do the action. Do you both understand me, say yes Master or no Master.' I say.

Both women say 'yes Master' and sit there quietly awaiting my next move. I get out and then walk around the front of the vehicle and open first Andreas and then Ginas door and taking their leashes in hand, pull them out. I lead them inside and stop them at the mudroom and direct them to kneel. 'Here is where you will always begin and end your time within my house or property, here you will leave your collars when you leave and your clothes when you arrive. If I want, you to wear something special you will find it here and will return it back here also before you leave.' I tell them.

I spend the next 30 or so odd minutes explaining some of the thing that I'll be testing them on and doing to their bodies over the weekend. I tell them that by the end of the weekend they will be sore but that I will do nothing to them that will leave any long-term injuries or pain. I let them ask any questions they might have and tell them that their safe word for right now is "Pineapple" for their time with me, I also remind them of the 3 levels for scene play. Green is still good, Yellow coming up on their limits, and Red is limit reached or exceeded.

I take them up to my playroom and show them some of my toys that I had built. Yes, I was an old school Master and after nearly 40 years in the lifestyle a member of the old guard. I didn't really feel that old, but I knew that I was, I was fast coming up on the big 60.

I had Andrea stand before the St. Andrews cross, I had made and stretched her body against its wooden arms. I secured her wrists and ankles then picked up a flogger and popped it against my leg a few times. She whimpered at the sound and squirmed trying to turn and find out what I was going to do to her. I gripped her hair and forced her head to stare at the rules I had painted on the wall. 'Read them carefully slave and be sure to follow them or you may be here a while.' I said and had Gina kneel where she could also see and read them. 'Read them carefully also slave, you're going next and will have the benefit of seeing what's going to happen to the other slave first. So, I expect you to do better.'

I let both girls take a few minutes to read and then reread the 7 rules I had placed there, none were overly long or required much thought, I tried to spell out exactly what I wanted a slave to do while hanging from the cross. they were as follows.

1). Slave will always stand before the cross facing it, arms and legs outstretched awaiting Masters pleasure prior to securing her unless directed otherwise by Master.

2). Slave will never try to see what Master is doing behind her, slave will always stare straight ahead and await Masters pleasure.

3). Slave will always count the number of lashes in a clear voice unless otherwise directed not to by Master. A count will be the number of lash and then the word Master. i.e. 1, Master, 2, Master etc.

4). Slave will always be sure of her count and if she loses count Master will start over again from the beginning.

5). Slave will report her scene level after every 10th lash so that Master will be informed of slave's level. This will be required during any punishment lashings or during prolonged time on the cross by slave.

6). Slave at the end of any punishment or regular time on the cross, will kneel in Nadu and will thank Master for giving slave lashes and for clearing slaves mind to enable slave to better follow Masters will.

7). Slave will continue to kneel facing the cross upon release until released by Master.

I knew that they wouldn't get everything right the first few times and would allow them to refer to what was written on the wall. A good Dom will allow their sub to fail but would help them build up from that failure and not to repeat it again. 'Are you ready slave?' I asked Andrea as I caressed her back, ass and thighs. I always enjoy the feeling of muscles twitching and the sight of tightly clenched ass cheeks awaiting the lash or rod, there's something magical about it.

She nodded and took several deep breaths to calm herself. 'Yes Master.' She answered and flexed her body one last time. I shook the falls one last time and started them moving through the air.

'I will be giving you 20 lashes my pet, be sure to count, you don't want to receive more than what I intend to give you do you, my slave.' I say and land my first lash across her upper thighs. The squeak that she gave was quite entertaining to listen to.

'Eeek, one Master.' She said after a few seconds. I landed my next shot across her back about midway up, she squeaked yet again and took several fast breaths. 'Two Master.' she said just a bit faster this time.

I kept up a steady rate of lashes across her body the slap of suede against skin was a pleasant sound to my ears as were the gasp and fast breaths. I could smell her fear of the unknown, but a new smell also began to rise, that of arousal. I knew that if I ran my hand up to her cunt, I would find it was wet and getting wetter with each stroke. I reached the 10th stroke and waited as she took several fast deep breaths. 'Slave is green Master. Please Master may slave have more?' She said.

I smiled and laid into her yet again, putting a bit more force into the last 10 lashes, leaving beautiful red stripes across her back, ass and thighs. Andrea clearly speaks all 20 lashes. She tells me that she was still green, and I caress her head and then stroke her body feeling the heat and sweat coming from it. I bring my hand to my face and breathe in her scent; it is intoxicating and sweet.

I kneel and release her ankles and then her wrist and help her to kneel, listening to her gasp in pain while doing so. She knelt in the Nadu position just as I had written. 'Thank you Master for giving slave 20 lashes and for clearing slaves mind to enable slave to better follow Masters will.' She quietly said. I reached down and caressed her head yet again then bent over and kissed it, I was pleased with her.

I pointed to the spot next to Gina and told her to crawl next to her sister slave and watched her well striped ass, back and thighs move. She returned to the Nadu position and slowly got her breathing back under control. I signaled Gina to crawl to me and she quickly did so, kneeling at my feet before me awaiting my next command.

'Stand slave and face the cross.' I told her and let her stand there for a few seconds before securing her to the arms. I caressed her body also dipping my fingers into her wet pussy and found a barrier that kept me from going any deeper. I smiled at that as I pulled my wet fingers out and presented them to Andrea. 'Clean them slave.' I told her and watched her lick them clean with her pretty pink tongue. 'Are you ready slave.' I asked already knowing the answer.

'Yes Master, slave is ready to receive Masters lash.' She replied and took several quick deep breaths as I landed the first of her 20 across her ass cheeks. 'Uhhh, 1 Master.' She said and I quickly landed my next lash. 'Mmmmm, 2 Master.' She squeaked out and clinched her muscles in anticipation of my next strike.

I held back my next lash until she relaxed then hit her twice in quick order, to her credit Gina never missed the count. She reported that she was green and asked me for more at the 10th lash just as Andrea had. I struck Gina harder just as I had Andrea and I watched her hips swivel around, I had been right in my initial assessment when I had first meet her. I quickly finished up and released her. She quickly thanked me for lashing her and remained in Nadu until I had her crawl back to where Andrea was.

I picked up their leashes and led them further into my house showing them where I would be sleeping and the spare bedroom that I had as a place for slaves to sleep until they earned the privilege of sleeping with Master. I asked them if either one was expected to call home over the weekend and reminded them that they needed to keep up their grades on top of being my slave.

'Next weekend when you come over you will both bring your books, any assignments will be finished after you receive your spankings.' I told them then had them both shower and to shave themselves smooth, reminding them that they were allowed no hair below their eyebrows. I then showed them the bathroom and told them they had 30 minutes to shower and then report back to me in the living room. As I turned to leave I told them to move now.

28 minutes later they both knelt before me in Nadu as I watched the news. 'Standing inspection slaves, move.' I said and both jumped up assuming the position. It was obvious that Andrea had spent a bit of time showing Gina the things I had told her to look at and master before her first time at Masters place. I slowly stood and began to look then over carefully checking for any stray hairs that they may have missed, paying close attention to their pussies and asses where many fail to properly shave.

I did find a few stray hairs as I thought I would and had Gina shave Andrea's and vise versa. I then reinspected them and was pleased to find no other strays and praised them for a good first attempt. I informed them that this was how I expected them to be from this point forward, if I took them as a full-time slave, they would be lasered to prevent the hairs from growing back. Both seemed pleased with that proposition and smiled.

My next test was the Shibari/Kinbaku test as I call it, it allows me to see the new slaves comfort/pleasure level while bound in either rope, tapes, wraps, straps, latex or any of the 1001 other materials out there that could be used to bind a slave's limbs and body. I did a frog tie to both slaves' legs and used a box tie to bind their arms.

Gina was literally dripping as I bound her and placed her face down ass up further confirming what I had saw. Andrea joined her in the same position, and I could smell both of their excitement at being bound like this. I took out 2 small butt plugs and lubed them up. I slowly began to insert the plugs watching their neither hole slowly open then finally accept the plug.

I like listening to the moans and gasps while inserting the plug into a virgin ass and the final sigh as it seats into ring, both jewels flashing as their muscles flexed. The red in Andrea ass and purple in Gina were a good contrast of colors. 'This is the smallest plug size they have.' I told them. 'In time you will both be able to take the larger sizes with ease, I also expect you to be clean as I do enjoy anal sex and will go slowly with you both. This is your first introduction to what will be if and or when you become my slaves.'

After a few hours I untie their arms and move them so that they face each other, I order them to extend their right arms and to play with the other slave's pussy. I instruct them to bring each other to the edge but not to let them cum until I tell them to do so. They are to look each other in the eye and repeat the following words to each other. 'I am my Masters slave, Master is my life, I surrender to my Master.'

I watch as they do so, speaking those 14 words over and over again as they grip each other with their left hands. I can see their hips moving back and forth and hear the squish of fingers in wet pussy as their voices become strained knowing that both are close. I can also see their eyes are beginning to glaze and after another 30 or so minutes their voices take on an almost mechanical tone.

A few minutes later they are moving by rote only and I tell them to stop and to hold their position. They do so as I walk over to them and kneel next to them and can see the relaxed look that they now have. They've managed to hypnotize each other. 'Andrea, can you hear me?' I ask quietly.

'Ummmm, yes Master, slave hears Master.' She quietly says. I lean over and whisper a set of instructions in her ear. Finishing up I tell her to close her eyes, she does so and appears to be asleep. I turned to Gina and ask her the same question.

'Yessss Master, slave hears Master.' She slurs out, I lean over and whisper in her ear giving her the same instructions that I had given Andrea. Finishing up, I instruct her to also close her eyes and stood up. I went back outside and recovered their bags and quickly went through them. I found their phones and after setting their bags in the mud room I went and sat back down.

'Open your eyes slaves.' I tell them. They do so and stare straight ahead waiting for my next commands. 'When I count 3 you will both cum and then laydown.' I tell them. '1... 2... 3 cum.' I order and hear them both moan for nearly a minute then collapse, twitching and breathing hard as though they had just run a long race.

When they had had a few minutes to rest I knelt and untied their legs and slowly stretched them out making sure that they didn't have any Charlie horses.

I look at my watch and lift first Andrea and then Gina and carry them to my bedroom and place them in my bed on one side and cover them up. I go back downstairs and pick up the ropes and return them to their places in my playroom then close the house up and turn out the lights. I leave a few night lights on so that if my new slaves need to get up they can find their way to the bathroom and back.

I enter my room and can see them cuddled together and crawl into bed with them after turning out the light. I cuddle up to Gina's back and pull them both to me. 'Good slaves, good slaves always obey Master and follow his orders without question.' I tell them. 'Slaves like to obey, slaves want to obey, slaves need to obey.' I repeat that last part 2 more times to help drive it in. I spend a few more minutes driving in new commands to both slaves and finally settle in and go to sleep my self, my new slaves in my grasp.

And here I end this part of my story, if you enjoyed reading this, please make sure that you like, vote, comment and follow me and to let me know what you think of this story line. Be sure to drive carefully and be safe out there.