Broken Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
There's no escaping the depths of the rabbit hole.
3.2k words
4.6
2.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now have a bit of time to add to this story line and I took a few days off to allow my mind to flesh out certain parts that I had drawn a blank on. This is a work of fiction, and I alone am solely responsible for its content. Any similarity between any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended. This story may not be reproduced, retransmitted or copied in any way known or unknown. If you enjoyed reading this story, please be sure to like, follow, vote and comment at the end. Remember this is a work of fiction so if what I write doesn't float your boat go read something else.

Now on with the show.

I sat back and was listening to the local news, what I was waiting for was the weather to come on, I heard the scrape of pen on paper and looked down as Gina and Andrea laid on the floor doing their homework. It had been over a month and both girls were loyal, obedient slaves and gave no thought to the fact that they lay naked on the floor before me. I had given them both a challenge, finish their homework before dinner and they would be allowed to sleep with me tonight. Fail and they would be consigned to the dungeon in a dog cage after being punished for failing to complete the assigned task.

Neither one had a lot to do, and both had come in, stripped at the mudroom and knuckled down to the task at hand. I had started this little task the second time they come over. I had enjoyed watching them both walk hand in hand to where I had parked, they were dressed in as little as they could get away with and not be arrested. I'd had both of them get in back and remove their clothes before we had even left campus.

It had been just 5 short weeks, and I was still a bit surprised at just how quickly they had taken to not only the "lifestyle", but to the training I was subjecting them too. Both in person and long distance they would push each other to go further and harder than the day before. I was lucky that neither smoked nor did risky things, well they did do risky things but only under my control that is.

They were both roommates now and I would facetime with them and train them for up to 3 hours each night before they went to bed. Both would sleep in one bed naked and then call me each morning after they had gotten up, I enjoyed the sight of 2 cute slaves snuggled in bed naked greeting their Master each morning. I knew that next week was a 3-day weekend and soon thereafter it would be turkey day. I would have them for 4+ days.

They had already said that they wanted to spend winter break with me, 3+ weeks of BDSM training and doing nothing but pleasing Master. I had to admit I hadn't had a slave stay with me over the Christmas/New Years period in a while. I'd have to see what I had in the way of Christmas stuff.

'Ah, finished Master.' Gina said and scooped up her books then knee walked over to me so that I could check her work. I spent a few minutes looking things over and asking a question or 3 about the questions or answers I wasn't sure about. I praised her for being a good girl for me and completing her task. She came from just those 2 simple words from my mouth.

Andrea finished also and crawled over to show me her completed work, she also was praised and got to cum for me when I told her she was a good girl too. I love having trigger words that cause specific actions in a slave, seeing how neither could cum without my permission by the time they got back to me each Friday they were horny as hell and driven to perform the best they could, no matter the task set before them.

'Go get your ears and tails little puppies and I'll take you out before dinner so that you can play fetch.' I said and both girls cheered. Fetch was one of their favorite games, the one who got to the toy first and brought it back would receive a small tweaking of their nipples or clit. For them it was great fun for it was the only time, other than when my cock was in their mouth, cunt or ass that they could cum freely without asking permission first.

Both scampered up to the spare room where certain items were kept, a minute later they were both kneeling before me holding their tails up with one hand and a set of ears on a spring band in the other. I had gotten a small bottle of lube out to grease the butt plugs that the tails were attached to. I like uber lube personally, its slick, lasts and cleans up easily.

'Gina, you finished first so you may don your ears first.' I said and held out my hand for her to hand me her tail. I had a rule that anything going in the body would be kept clean and inspected. She placed her brown and tan tail in my outstretched hand and started to put her ears on, I quickly looked it over and squirted a bit of lube over the medium plug. Neither girl was ready for the large size plug yet and more than likely wouldn't be for several more months yet.

She got the band settled on properly and her mind and body transformed into the puppy I wanted her to be, Gina turned and presented her puckered hole then lowered her chest to the floor. I watched her push out and the tightly clinched hole open somewhat, I rubbed some lube into the sensitive skin and around the hole then slowly began to push the plug in.

I loved to hear both slaves grunt, whimper and whine as the plug slowly stretcher their asses open, I rested my free hand on her cunt and played with her clit to help take her mind off of getting plugged. I finally got the plug in, and she shivered as her mind went blank and she became Blueberry the puppy. She turned around and began to rub her face against my leg and sniff my crotch like a dog would, I patted her head and told her to sit stay. She quickly dropped into a modified Nadu position and watched me panting with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth.

Andrea crawled over and I allowed her to don her ears also, she then presented her lush ass, and I slid her cream and tan tail into her fun hole. She also whimpered and grunted a few times the shivered as she became Meatball the pup. She was a bit of a clown as a puppy and loved to do tricks and chase things, butterflies and things like that were her favorites, she was my furry idiot. She also rubbed against me and sniffed my crotch.

I stood and walked to the door, calling them to me and grabbing their rope toy I kept by the door. They were fairly boisterous and loved going out either rain or shine, they scampered into the yard and began sniffing around and finally relived themselves then came running up to where I stood waiting for them. I had grabbed their leashes also and had them over my shoulders.

'Puppies want?' I asked shaking their toy in front of them. They barked and spun around excitedly; they really did love this game. I threw the rope, and they were off like a shot with meatball managing to grab the rope first and brought it back to me, dropping it in my outstretched hand. 'Good puppy meatball, good fetch.' I told her and fondled her nipples which hardened into stiff points almost at once.

Many don't take into consideration the fine art of nipple training when changing a person into their personal slave, turning them from things that convey pleasure into hard nubs of near orgasmic flesh. Neither girl's nipples were anywhere near close to giving her an orgasm when touched or played with just yet, but I was working on that.

She pressed her tits into my hands and moaned in pleasure at my touch, I smiled at this as I had both of them do 50 nipple pulls every night before going to bed. They were required to grip their nipples tightly and pull them taught then twist it in one direction, either right or left, then release after holding it for a count of 5. Then do the same thing now twisting the nipple in the opposite direction and thus completing 1 set of nipple pulls. It helped to sensitize the nipple and to elongate them also, in time I would have them both pierced and rings placed there, but that was still in the future.

I threw the rope again and this time blueberry managed to grab it and return first dropping it in my hand. I reached down and caressed her ass then diddled her cunt and clit, this girl had the wettest pussy when played with of nearly any slave I had ever owned or trained. She was also quite tasty too.

I played the game for another half hour, both girls cumming several times on my fingers before I took them in and made dinner and started their evening training session. Both could now take 40 lashes and if I had chosen to give them more, I believe they would accept them gleefully. Both were pain sluts and enjoyed the rough play I gave them, the tighter the ropes the wetter they were, they feed off each other's pain.

I finally bring them in, and wipe clean their feet, knees and hands that are covered in dirt and grass stains. Meatball pushes her nose into blueberries cunt, and I can hear her sniffing then licking her wet fuck hole and distended clit. 'Meaty out of there.' I tell her. She lifts her head up and looks at me with a glaze of sweat and pussy juice now covering her face. She pants and lets her tongue hang out as I clean her face and she whine's just a bit from my clean up job, for a pain slut she sure whimpers a lot when I'm cleaning her up.

I feed them both and then go through their 13-position training yet again and the 10 newer positions that I've had them learn. I also do some rope training to keep them both on their toes, I have plans for them knowing that in a few months there's a show in another state that I want to show them both at, I haven't told them anything about my plans but in time they'll learn about my plans.

I finally took them both upstairs and removed their tails and ears then had them shower, I finally allowed myself to be drug in with them and pinned the both of them to the wall as I fucked them both up against the wall. Andrea gripped me tightly and whispered in my ear as I drove my cock into her tight cunt. 'Uuuhhh yessss daddyyyy... fuucccckk meeee lllllike the nnuuuuhhttyyyy gggirrrrrlll I ammmmmm.' She moaned to me, and I knew that I would have to dig into her brain to allay some suspicions I had.

Gina loves to be crushed as I fucked her from behind and have her tits mauled while I was controlling her. In fact, the harder I fucked the wetter she became; this wasn't unusual as far as I was concerned. Many pain sluts loved to be man handled hard while being fucked. Having their hair or nipples pulled or pinched, spankings with either bare hand or by one of the many different materials one could use as a paddle.

I finally had enough and placed them both on their knees and splashed my cum on their faces, trying to be sure to cover evenly. They both kissed and licked my still twitching cock, then began to clean each other's face with their cute pink tongues. They then snowballed my cum back and forth between themselves and finally swallowed after showing me the wad of cum in their mouths. They're such good little sluts.

I finally got them out of the shower and dried off, they both loved to be pampered and I blow dried their hair as they brushed their manes to a high gloss. Last week they had had their hair cut at a nice salon that I knew of; they had also had a mani/pedi done so their nails looked good for me. Both were quite ecstatic at being pampered by me.

I finally turned the drier off and they both did one last flip of the hair, then ran for the bedroom and I could hear them giggling and whispering to each other, so I knew they were up to something. I finished putting things away and turned out the light and walked into the bedroom, I stopped at the door and smiled at the sight that greeted my eyes.

My 2 pets had bound themselves in the middle of the bed with Andrea on top of Gina, both were facing the other and they had placed a double headed dildo gag in their mouths and buckled it behind their necks. They were spread eagle, and I could see their pussies were wet and open and they had spread lube around their back doors knowing that I enjoyed fucking their tight asses.

On the bed were several toys including a riding crop, flogger and another double headed dildo. Several other toys were set out also and I walked over to the bed and trailed my fingers up the inside of their spread legs, they squirmed as the tips of my fingers traced the very outside of the open pussies. I smacked Andreas cute tight ass. I heard a muffled squeal from both of them as she jerked and drove the gag a bit deeper into Ginas throat.

I could see that that jerk had tightened the ropes around their wrists and ankles just a bit tighter so that they now could no longer slip free of the loops. I smiled at the new development but chose not to inform them of their predicament. 'Such cute slaves for Masters pleasure, are you ready to be taken like the slut slaves you long to be my pets?' I ask already knowing the answer as I climbed onto the bed and settled in to eat a tasty snack.

I extended my tongue and starting from the bottom licked Gina's ass gap, taint, and open tight dripping sweet pussy. She squealed and squirmed as my tongue tip found her clit and teased it. All this moving around got Andrea really fired up and her juices started dripping onto Gina's peach adding to the flavor. Both were moaning and panting as best they could with the gag hey had placed on their mouths. I reached up and smacked Andreas taught ass and then moved up just a few inches to feast on her cunt's juices directly from the source.

I did enjoy the flavors of both girls and had noticed that since becoming my slaves their cunt juices had become more flavorful and had a fruiter taste and smell. I knew this was due to the diet I had them on taking in more lean protein and fruits, plus the exercise that they did every day after class during the week. In just a few short weeks they had shed some of their body fat and had begun to tone up. I knew that exercise was important for not only a slave to stay healthy and flexible, but for their Master to do the very same.

I buried my tongue in Andrea's asshole and she all but creamed right there, her head flung back lifting Gina's off the bed as she "screamed" so to speak, in pleasure around the gag in her mouth and throat. I looked at her and smacker her tight ass. 'Problem there my pets? you do know you both look so fuckable like this.' I said and went back to my snacking on their bodies. Within a few minutes I had them both squirming and moaning and knew they were just one word from my lips from squirting all over the place.

I sat up and dipped my fingers into their dripping cunts and kept the pot stirred up. 'Cum my slaves.' I simply whispered and watched their bodies clench for several seconds then they started shaking like leaves in a strong wind. My hands were suddenly drenched, and I could smell their pleasure musk. Andreas was a bit stronger than Gina's but when combined, if I could bottle it, I'd make a fortune.

It took several minutes for them to stop shaking and both simply laid there in a sexual stupor. I reached up and released the strap holding the dildo gag in their mouths then pulled it free, both took several deep breaths of air and coughed a few times. 'Thank you Master.' Gina whispered out first. 'Ummmm, thank you Master.' Andrea said a few seconds later and rotated her head a few times then kissed Gina.

I love watching then kiss because I know that them kissing usually leads to them wanting kisses from me and then anything else they can get away with, and yes when we're not training, I do tend to let them get away with quite a lot. Does that make me a bad or irresponsible Master? no, not really. Most of those that have come into the LS recently have been influenced by the books of a certain author, and yes, I have read them and even seen the movies too.

In reality the LS is flexible and ever changing and even someone like me that's been in sense the middle 80s knows and sees that and has adapted along with them.

I looked down and both my slaves had crashed and burned in from their intense shared orgasm, they looked so peaceful asleep. I untied their arms and legs and lifted Andrea off of Gina, she really didn't weigh that much. I laid them together and crawled in against Gina then pulled the covers up over our bodies. In the morning I'd spend a few hours training their bodies in wax play and then allow them to relax before I took them out for dinner. I'd have them dress up before taking them to a restaurant I had heard of that was a few towns over, it shouldn't take more than 45 minutes to drive there. Maybe I would put their remote vibrators in and tease them the whole way there, throughout dinner and back.

Perhaps a low to medium low setting throughout dinner would help them to focus, I do know it would keep them dripping wet and ready to serve me.

And here I bring the next part of my story to an end, please be sure if you enjoyed reading this to vote, like, follow and comment on this and any other of the 46 stories I've written. Be safe and have fun out there and I'll be writing more later.