Broken Things Mend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to come home, I can't walk and I need some help here." He tried using a cajoling tone, apparently trying to play on her sympathy.

"Hang on a second, will you?" She looked at me and mouthed the word "Picture". She held her hands to the side of her face and I snapped a pic that showed her casts from fingertips to past the elbow. She then mouthed "Text" so I sent it to him.

She nodded and I put the phone back to her ear. "Did you get that?"

"Yeah, looks bad. When can you get here?" Did he just blow her off? Holy shit.

"Does 'never' work for you? You left me at the hospital, asshole. By myself. I can't even do shit for myself, you stupid bastard. I have to have somebody literally wipe my ass for me because both my arms are broken. I can't help you. Go fuck yourself, you sorry piece of shit." She was so mad that she screamed the last part and tried to hit the red disconnect button with her nose. I did it for her before she broke something else. She just sat there with tears of anger running down her face. I gave her a hug and let her cry into my shoulder. The phone rang again a few minutes later, he was calling back and she whispered "Block him. I'm so done." Nothing else I did that day made me happier.

I later got his number from her phone and texted him, telling him I would be by the next day to pick up her stuff, he needed to have it ready. Shortly before we went to bed, he texted that her stuff would be outside the door in the morning, I just needed to leave her key.

We spent the rest of the morning clothes shopping online. She needed things, I was running out of shorts and t-shirts for the two of us, and I thought it would make her feel better to have new stuff. Some of the things, like bras and underwear, we could get delivered the next day, so we planned on doing laundry right after they arrived. Other clothes would arrive over the next few days. Depending on what she had left from Scott's, that should do her for a while.

"Uh, it may be a little late for this question, but do you have to call in to work or something?" I hadn't given that a thought until just then.

"I'm between jobs." Jessi was obviously embarrassed. "Scott made it hard to keep one for any length of time."

"Well, you're not going to be able to have one for a while but we can start figuring out where you can look. It'll keep your mind busy."

We scoured a couple of job sites and saved some candidates. She seemed happier now that she was moving on from Scott. She was never at the point where she wasn't frustrated about her injuries but her overall mood seemed to be much improved.

We had finished dinner, which she again felt the need to critique while I made it, and we were sitting on the couch watching more movies. She was on a rom-com kick today but she seemed happy so I let it go. She was sitting cross legged on the couch next to me, and it was very obvious that my shorts were way too big for her. I tried not to keep sneaking glances but given the choice between a rom-com and a pussy, well, I think we know what won.

She tapped me on the arm as the closing credits on the last movie started rolling. "Do you think I can take a shower, Andy?"

I wanted to answer "No, do it in the morning" but she gave me the doe eyes and I caved. I just promised myself we wouldn't get out of hand tonight.

"Yeah, if that's what you want." I stood up and helped her get to her feet. I got another good look at her crotch as she moved her legs around to stand up. Her new clothes couldn't get here fast enough for me.

"Yay. Let's go." She wasted no time getting into the bathroom so I could help her strip down. True to her word, she behaved herself this time. Washing her vagina was hard, every possible pun intended, but she didn't try to interfere with the process. I again received a kiss on the nose as I straightened up after drying her legs and feet for her. This time, I was pretty sure it was intentional. I just didn't know what to do about it.

Going to bed was pretty much normal, except that she seemed to have a really difficult time lying still once she got into bed. Of course, her nipples were obviously erect, as tight as her t-shirt was stretched across her chest. She did fall asleep eventually but she was restless even then and mumbled quite a bit. When I slept, I dreamed of Lydia and all the stuff that she did that I hated.

Since I wasn't going in to work, I didn't set an alarm. I was still up early though. Between the unsettling dreams of Lydia and Jessi's hyperactivity, I couldn't sleep. I eventually got tired of trying to go back to sleep, got up and made some coffee. Jessi was still asleep, mouth twitching and legs moving back and forth restlessly.

She finally got up about 9. She came out, arms across her stomach awkwardly, and complained "I feel like shit because I can't." I wanted to point out the humor in her statement but she was obviously uncomfortable. After plying her with coffee and not getting the desired result, I jumped in the shower and headed to the drugstore for some over the counter stuff. She made a face taking it and we sat back to wait.

By lunchtime, she was miserable and didn't want to eat. By dinner, she was ready to kill somebody. After a quick search online, she decided that what she needed was an enema. Back to the drugstore I went. I took her key to Scott's apartment and slid it under the door after picking up Jessi's stuff he had sitting out next to the front door. There wasn't much. He had apparently trashed all of her clothes, since there wasn't any in the pile.

Once I got home and she ended up tossing out almost everything I had brought back, we followed the instructions on the enema package, I got her laying down in the proper position, and did what needed to be done with the hose. As I was inserting the hose, a little bit of the water dribbled out of the end and ran down toward her labia. Without thinking, I slid my finger down to collect it before it got on the floor, and she whimpered loudly. She was aroused again, no doubt about it. As I released the water from the bag, I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm. It was a quiet one but the trembling and whimpers kind of gave it away. It was harder than hell getting her up off the floor, but I got a kiss on the nose for my trouble. That one was definitely on purpose.

However, the procedure did the trick. She managed to go without incident, she immediately felt better, so I got her cleaned up and then we went to bed. She slept very soundly that night. I couldn't, again. More weird dreams.

The laxative finally kicked in the next day, so we were back and forth for a while. "Blot, don't wipe" became a familiar mantra. She skipped the shower since she wasn't comfortable about bowel control, having had a couple of little leaks earlier in the day. The remainder of the day was quiet, she slept a lot. She also decided to stop taking the pain pills, her pain wasn't that bad any more and the medication was causing her constipation. I bought some extra-strength anti-inflammatories for her to take instead.

We went to bed early, I was really tired from not having slept well the past two nights. She had finally seemed to settle in, stretched out along my side. I had just turned the light out and was trying to fall asleep when she stirred.

"Andy?" Her voice was tentative. She started rubbing her foot against my leg gently.

"You okay, Jessi?" I tried to think if we had forgotten something before going to bed, but couldn't come up with anything.

"I need a favor."

"What is it?" I got that knotty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew I wasn't going to like this at all.

"I need to --" The slight pause didn't help my concern any, "borrow your hand. Please?"

"Jessi --"

She started to cry softly. "I can't help it, Andy. I've always been horny like this. You know I'd take care of it myself if I could. But I can't. It feels like my skin is crawling, I'm that horny. I need your help. Please?" She sniffled a little more. "I know I promised. I'm sorry. I really can't help it and I need it."

"It's wrong --" My objection fell on deaf ears. I could feel myself starting to leak precum, my erect cock working its way under the waistband of my boxers.

"I know, Andy. I need it, please. I need you to do it." Her voice was cracking. She was still rubbing her foot against my lower leg.

"Oh, god, Jessi -- there's no other way?" I was desperate to find a way out of this.

"I can't hold a vibrator, even if I had one here, Andy. I need help, your help. Please?"

I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. She was still sniffling softly, her foot rubbing against my leg and I could smell her scent. I told myself there was only one thing I could do under the circumstances and I justified it by telling myself I needed to get some sleep. So much for restraint.

I sighed. "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

She laughed out loud. "Are you serious? I need to tell you how to get a girl off?"

"You're not just any girl, Jessi. You're my sister."

"I am aware of that. Fuck it, if I have to tell you what to do, fine. Close your eyes and pretend I'm some hottie you're trying to fuck. Gimme your best moves." Her voice had an edge to it.

I rolled over on my side, trying to keep enough distance between our bodies so that she couldn't tell how turned on I was. My dick was throbbing and my balls were starting to ache a little. I reached over with my right hand and placed it on her stomach, and she arched her back into it.

"Slide it under my shirt, Andy. Are you sure this isn't the first time you've felt up a girl?"

"No, this isn't the first time I've felt up a girl. It's hard when it's --"

She laughed again, "I bet it is." Fuck. I didn't know how she knew, but she knew. "Play with my tits first." I slid my hand under the hem of the t-shirt and up her stomach. Her skin felt hot under my hand. She let out a slight gasp when my fingers came in contact with the underside of her breasts. I could feel her hips start to rock back and forth as I slowly cupped her right breast and brushed the underside of her hard nipple with the side of my thumb. The rocking motion increased when I moved my hand to her left tit and did the same thing.

"Ummmm, that feels so good. Pinch them." Her moan when I did so made me leak more fluid from the end of my cock. Her ass was almost bouncing off the mattress. Her eyes were closed and she had her lower lip between her teeth again. The moaning and whining increased in intensity the longer I tugged, pinched and flicked her nipples with my thumb and fingers.

"I need your fingers in me, Andy. Please." I slid my hand back down her stomach and under the waistband of her gym shorts. Sliding my finger through her cleft, her clit was hard and poking out from its hood. She was extremely wet. As I brushed her clit with my finger, she clamped down on my hand and moaned loudly. I pushed the rest of my hand between her legs and she spread them wider so I could explore her lips and entrance. I slid one finger inside her and then two, curling my fingers to find her spot. Suddenly, she clamped down with her thighs, freezing my hand in place.

"Andy?" She was breathless.

"What, are you okay?" I couldn't tell if I had hurt her in my haste to get her off and get this over with. I didn't think so but I couldn't be sure.

"I need something else."

My dick lurched and my stomach fell through my spine. "I can't do that, Jessi. I shouldn't be doing this. Please, don't ask me to do that."

"Andy, I want it. I want you to make me cum with your mouth. It's been so long since anybody has done that for me."

And my little head won that argument. I sat up and positioned myself so I could remove her shorts. There wasn't much light in the room but I could see her eyes follow my every move. Once I had them off, I positioned myself between her legs, trying to keep away from the patches of abraded skin.

It felt like I was in a dream. I slowly kissed up one side of her thighs, lightly grazed her mound with my lips, and then slowly back down the other side. I returned to her mound, kissing the top part and then lightly running my tongue just inside the cleft until I reached her lips. Her taste was like no other woman I had been with, the only way to describe it would be to use the word "perfect". Her moaning increased as I slowly ran my tongue around, just tickling the area around the entrance to her pussy, and then back to dancing around her lips. I lightly bumped the underside of her clit with my tongue a couple of times before gently suctioning it between my lips. I had to wrap my arms around her thighs to hold her still because she started bouncing up and down frantically, trying to grind her clit on my tongue.

"Oh, god, please, Andy -- Andy, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming, Andy -- And -- And -- uhhhhnn" She came hard, harder than any woman I'd ever been with, her thighs locked around my head, her head thrown back as far as it would go, her mouth open in a somewhat silent scream as her orgasm absolutely wracked her body. She collapsed back onto the mattress, chest heaving, trembling as the tension released from her body.

I looked up as she opened her eyes and slowly focused them on my face. "Oh my fucking god, Andy. Oh my fucking god." Her breath was still ragged.

She may have felt good but I felt like shit. I was flooded with guilt and shame. My cock was still rock hard and part of me wanted to crawl on top of her and finish fucking ourselves senseless. I knew what we did was wrong, I shouldn't have done it, but deep down inside, I knew I wanted it just as much as she did. That thought had been there from the first time I touched her in the shower. I felt sick to my stomach. I could justify it in the shower, it was an unintended consequence, that's what I told myself. This was entirely too intimate.

A soft voice broke my chain of thought, "Hey, you okay?"

"No."

"Andy --"

"No. I need to think." I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out, she was still awake, watching me. I grabbed my pillow off the bed and headed for the living room. "I need to think, Jessi. Good night." I could hear her softly start crying again as I closed the door. I cried myself to sleep on the couch at what I had become.

She shook me awake in the morning, "I'm sorry, Andy. I need to pee."

I followed her to the bathroom, where we followed the routine that we had gotten used to. She tried to kiss my nose but I dodged it. I helped her brush her teeth and dug out her pill. She tried to talk to me but I just gave her monosyllabic answers and she finally got the message.

I made breakfast and coffee, which we ate in silence. I could barely bring myself to look at Jessi, I felt so guilty.

She sat on the couch as I grabbed the remote to find her something to watch. She sniffled a couple of times and then quietly said, "Andrew, sit down."

I just looked at her. What the hell were we going to talk about, really? "Why?"

"Just sit down, please. Listen to me." I sat down on the opposite end, turned so I could look at her. She sat cross legged, facing the TV.

"Why are you being like this?" She was starting to get teary eyed.

"I -- I --", I didn't know where to begin.

"I'm going to tell you something, something I never thought I would tell anybody, let alone you. I am a very sexual person, I always have been. Before this," as she waved her casts back and forth, "I used to cum at least twice a day, sometimes even five or six times a day. Every day. One day -- the first day you were home on spring break from college the first year, I heard you in the shower masturbating. I couldn't help myself, I cracked open the bathroom door and watched you. I listened to you cum and I came really hard, too. Ever since that day, every time I cum, I'm thinking of you when I do, whether I wanted to or not.

"At first, I felt dirty. I wasn't supposed to be hot for my brother. You know, I used to have orgasms on the back of your bike as we rode around, dreaming that we would stop somewhere and we'd fuck each other stupid. Sex with you was all I would think about."

She turned to look at me, "The first time in the shower, that was the hardest orgasm I've had since that first time I watched you jerk off. I wanted to kiss you and tell you I loved you so much. It was more than incredible. But you acted like there was something wrong with us.

"Last night? I know you wanted to fuck me right there. I could see it in your eyes. And I wanted you to. If there's something wrong with you, Andy, then there's something wrong with me too. That orgasm was the best one I've ever had. I'm horny now just thinking about it."

Jessi turned back to face the TV, her voice flat. "I'm sorry if I'm a problem. If you want, I can find someplace else to stay and you can go back to whatever the fuck it was you were doing without Lydia. Everybody knew she didn't love you, you were a prize. Then she got bored and found a new prize to chase. I only liked Scott for his dick, he could get it up at the drop of a hat. He sucked in bed but I wasn't thinking about him anyway, I was thinking about you. That's the only way I could get off."

"I don't want you to leave, Jessi. I like having you here." I didn't want to admit that I didn't want to be alone any more. "Our relationship changed and I don't know how to deal with that." She turned back around to look at me as I continued.

"I did want -- fuck, I don't know how to say it -- I liked what happened in the shower and again last night. That's the problem. I think about it a lot. I try not to but it still happens. I'm sorry. I can't help but think what Mom and Dad would say, or what would happen to my job, what would happen to you, to us, if I gave in.

"I'm not the world's most experienced person but you were the best I've ever tasted -- I can't believe I just said that out loud -- and you're right, I did want to fuck you so bad. It was wrong then, it's wrong now, and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like a monster."

She put her feet down on the floor and stood up, "You know what, Andy? We're both monsters. I want to take a fucking shower now." She headed toward the bedroom. It took less than a second for me to decide what I wanted to be, saint or sinner. I chose sinner.

She was standing in front of the shower when I walked into the bathroom. I lifted up her shirt and maneuvered it off her. She placed her casts on my shoulders as I slipped her shorts off and she stepped out of them. We didn't speak, we'd done this a few times before and it was no longer awkward, except for the sexual tension that was now present. She was definitely horny and so was I.

She watched as I stripped down to my boxers and then smiled at me as I slipped those off as well. "Fuck it, I'm in here already, might as well take one while I'm at it."

I got the hot water started and when we had it where she wanted it, I helped her in first and then got in behind her. Careful to keep my cock from touching her, I started with her back again, working my way down to her ass, and I took my damn sweet time washing that fabulous thing, crack and all. After doing the backs of her legs and her feet, she turned around and we did her face routine, followed by her neck and shoulders. I again took my damn sweet time with her breasts. She was dancing in place by the time I moved down to her stomach and pubic area. I skipped over her pussy, washing the fronts of her legs, making sure to get all of the abrasions clean. While still on my knees, I soaped up my hand for the grand finale. As I trailed my fingers up the inside of her thigh, I kissed her mound, toying with the cleft using my tongue. She responded by trying to grind it into my face.

As soon as my fingers reached the junction where her legs met her torso, she spread her legs slightly and I slowly and tortuously washed her genitalia. Her eyes closed and she rocked slowly back and forth across my fingers as they explored every square inch of her pussy. I know she came at least twice. After rinsing her, I positioned her against the back wall while I showered quickly.