Broken Things Mend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to get down on her knees as I was washing my hair but I stopped her. "I'm not quite ready, Jessi." She looked a little unhappy but she complied, and stood back up against the back wall.

I dried her off first and then dried myself. Tossing the damp towels over on top of the other dirty laundry, I dressed her in the last of the clean gym shorts and t-shirts I had. I put on jeans and a polo shirt, since that's about all I had left that was clean besides work clothes.

She wanted to come along, since she hadn't been out of the apartment since the day of the accident, so I loaded her and the laundry into the car. We got some looks at the laundromat but neither of us cared. Two hours later, we were back with clean clothes, which I folded and put away under her direction. She politely, then impolitely, declined to wear underwear. I did not fight her on it, either. She had clothes, if she didn't want to wear them, that was her decision.

We had just finished putting our stuff away when she announced that she had to go, again. I followed her into the bathroom, we went through the routine and as I was standing back up while pulling her shorts up, she stopped me with her casts on my arms. Our eyes met and then our lips. It wasn't a long kiss but it was intense. She just tilted her head back and whispered "Whenever you're ready, Andy." I gave her a tight hug and we went to make lunch.

From that point forward, it was hard to tell if our relationship was that of a romantic couple or siblings. We gave each other hell like brother and sister, but the touches, shower times and occasional bedtime activities were more like a couple. I did my best to keep her sexual appetite fed, with the exception of actual sex. I still couldn't bring myself to go there.

Her orthopedic appointment went well, she was healing properly. They would remove the pins after six weeks, so she had about five more weeks to go.

It took a week and a half before they told Will about the reorganization. I was called in to see HR a couple of times over some petty shit he brought up. He wasn't happy with his new assignment, he would be working at a different campus for a different VP, who had a reputation for being very hands-on. No more porn and doughnuts for you, buddy.

He filed a complaint about his reassignment and "retaliatory actions by management" on my behalf, Dan helped me file one of my own for undue harassment, and I ended up on top. We managed to work out a schedule where I would go into the office a couple of times a week for face to face time as necessary, and the rest of it I could do from home until Jessi was self-sufficient. Sometimes, I would just bring her to the office with me. For some reason, that seemed to score lots of brownie points with the single ladies. Too bad I was already spoken for. Plus, I could always quote the non-fraternization policy in my defense.

As soon as the abrasions on her legs healed, I learned how to shave a woman's legs and pubic area, as well as apply nail polish and perform pedicures. I was starting to think she was enjoying this just a little too much.

The big day finally came. She didn't sleep much the night before the appointment, despite the three orgasms she had. I gave her another two in the shower, which kind of helped calm her down. They had us report to the Day Surgery Center, where the doc took x-rays and declared her healed enough to remove the hardware, so they took her in and gave her conscious sedation. The wires and frame were removed, bandages were applied, and after a suitable recovery period, she was discharged to my care.

One of the first things she did after the procedure was grab my hand and hold it, fingers interlaced. She refused to let go until she absolutely had to. I will admit, it felt good to me to hold her hand, too.

They gave us some exercises and a ball for her to work with so she could get the strength back into her hands. They would evaluate her in a couple of weeks and send her to therapy, if necessary.

When we got home, the first thing she did was undress herself. It was kind of awkward for her at first, her hands didn't quite want to work and me making fun of her pissed her off. We were sitting on the couch, watching TV, and she just absently announced, "I gotta go." I just sat there. When she turned to look at me, I just wiggled my fingers at her. She blushed and took off to take care of it herself.

She came back a few minutes later, "It's more fun the other way."

"Well, yeah, less work for you." She hit me with a pillow.

She helped with dinner, turns out she's a much better cook than I am, and we did the dishes together. We retired early, since she hadn't slept well and I needed to be at a meeting first thing in the morning.

We were laying side by side, out of habit. I thought she had drifted off to sleep but she waited for me to get comfortable before I felt a hand slide up my side to my stomach, and then down into my boxers. I was almost instantly hard. She murmured "There it is," as she slowly started working her hand up and down my shaft. God, it felt amazing. As she rolled onto her side, I got my hand up her t-shirt to fondle her breast and tweak her nipple. She moaned and gave my cock a little squeeze, which made me leak a little lubricant that she pushed around with her thumb.

I felt her lips on my cheek and then move over toward my lips, and we kissed. We started lightly but it wasn't long before we were kissing like teenagers making out for the first time. I started to roll her onto her back so I could eat her but she stopped me.

"Please, Andy. I want to suck your dick. I owe --" I kissed her quickly to shut her up.

"No, you don't 'owe' me anything, Jessi."

"I'm warning you, Andy. Don't try to stop me." With that devilish little grin? Not on your life.

We practically tore each other's shorts and shirt off. What came next was the best blowjob I ever had, up to that point in my life. I had much better ones later from her but my very first one from Jessi made my toes curl and my calf cramp up. I swear she made me feel things with her mouth that should have been physically impossible. She toyed with me, too, drawing it out until I ached and begged for release.

What I remember most is the look in her eyes as she practically sucked my soul right out of my body. That's when I knew. I knew, as sure as I knew gravity exists, that we were in love. I might be a monster but I was going to be a good one.

It took 37 minutes for me to get hard again. She wanted to time it for future reference. When I did get erect, we made love. Slow, deliberate, sensual love. We started out with her on top, letting her grind her way to an orgasm while I sucked on and played with her amazing tits. After she caught her breath, we swung around so I could take her doggy style. I drove into her deep and hard, making our bodies slap together while she played with her clit until she reached another moaning and trembling orgasm. When my knees started complaining, we rearranged ourselves again so that I was on top, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck as I slowly and forcefully pounded her until she begged me to cum inside her. We kissed long and deep, tongues playing with each other, as I shot stream after stream of cum into her.

We fell asleep like that, tangled up in each other. We fucked again in the shower the next morning, and again when I got home, and again in the kitchen while making dinner, and then once again before going to sleep. The rest of the time? Hugs, kisses and touches. Nonstop. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

The first Saturday after the casts came off, she woke me up early. "Get up, Andy. We got things to do today."

"What? I didn't have anything planned." I was still just a little confused from being woken up.

"Just get up, get in the shower with me, and let's go."

After we got dressed, she picked up her phone and ordered an Uber. When I pointed out that we had a perfectly good car sitting out front, she said we didn't need it where we were going. Still not sure what was going on, I figured she wanted to buy a car for herself so she could go job hunting.

Nope. It was about the time we were halfway there when I recognized where we were going. Sure enough, the driver pulled into the Indian dealer, Jessi closed the ride out and thanked him for the ride. The sales rep came out to meet us.

"Hi, I take it you're Jessica and Andrew?"

Jessi answered, "Yes, we are. You said you have something to show us?"

The salesman swung his arm toward the showroom doors, "Yes, ma'am, I do. Just exactly what you said you were looking for."

What she had been looking for was a silver metallic and bronze pearl Indian Springfield. It was a beauty, all right. We borrowed a couple of helmets and after providing ID, they let us take her for a little spin. I loved it. Jessi was grinning from ear to ear when we got back. Her legs were also a little shaky. I found out how she had orgasms while riding, she used a remote control vibrator. It seems the combination of a throaty bike, the sensation of speed, and being wrapped around my body, coupled with the "riding accessory", did something for her. Like I really needed an excuse to ride more.

A couple of hours later, we were on the road back to the apartment. We would be able to get a couple of months of riding in before I had to put her up for the winter. As long as the weather was nice, I rode her every day. I am talking about the motorcycle, of course.

It wasn't until a few months later, when we were talking one night after a couple of mind blowing orgasms that Jessi asked me, "What happened that day the casts came off? What changed your mind about us?"

I collected my thoughts for a minute, trying to think of how I wanted to put it. "What changed? Me. I was afraid, once I figured out how I felt about you that night I wanted you so bad, that you only loved me because you needed me. That you would no longer love me or want me once your need for me went away. I couldn't bring myself to get attached like that again. Lydia really fucked me up when she left and it hurt to find out I was just a thing to her and not a real person.

"You see, you didn't stop loving me and that made me love you even more." It had been the way she approached me that first night without the casts, slowly and deliberately, with the desire to give me the pleasure I had been giving her. In her own way, I think she was just as tired of being used by other people as I was. I never pleasured myself when I took care of her needs. It wasn't about me and it wasn't right to do so. I wanted her to be happy or at least comfortable. She wanted me to be happy.

You see, a broken heart can be like Jessi's broken wrists. There are times when it just takes a little something to hold it together so it can heal.

##########

PSA: Don't self-pleasure and ride. It's not safe, even if you're a passenger. Keep your head on a swivel.

Glad you made it this far, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

Fatdog25