Broken Things Mend

Story Info
Two broken siblings help each other heal.
13.7k words
4.74
47.7k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
506 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. No motorcycles were seriously injured during the creation of this story.

##########

I received the call from the hospital shortly after lunch. We were in the middle of an unusually large data dump, and by the time we had everything settled down and accounted for, it was almost quitting time before I could take a break. The voice mail message left by the nurse was short and sweet.

"Hi, This message is for Mr. Andrew Anderson, this is Karen Davis from County Memorial Hospital. Your sister Jessica Anderson asked that we call you as her emergency contact. She was in an accident and she is currently in the ER receiving treatment. She is in good condition but she will need somebody to transport her home because she is on pain medication and cannot be left unattended." She had left her contact number and then hung up.

Great. Just what I needed. I tossed my phone back into my locker and went in search of my shift supervisor. This was not going to be a fun conversation. It took a few minutes but I found him in the breakroom, stuffing a doughnut into his face.

"Hey, Will. I need to go, family emergency. My sister was in an accident and she's in the ER."

"Can't it wait until we're done?" I really wanted to ask him if he could wait until we're done to stuff his face.

"No." I hated this guy. I was beginning to wish I had never accepted the promotion to department lead. No amount of money was worth dealing with this fucktard.

"Gimme an hour and then you can go." He didn't even bother to look up at me. My guess was he was watching porn on his phone again. At least this time, he had the volume down so you couldn't hear it through the ear buds he was wearing.

"Go ahead and write me up, I'm out of here." I turned and walked out of the breakroom, listening to him choke on his doughnut behind me. It would be my second written warning this month. Only a very small part of me actually cared.

"See me before you clock in tomorrow, Anderson. We're gonna have a little talk." I just waved as my ass disappeared through the swinging door.

I stopped by the department on my way out to let everybody know what was going on. Bev, my assistant, gave me a quick hug and reassurances that they had everything under control. The rest of the team gave their well wishes. I simply told them that I hoped I would see them tomorrow.

It didn't take long to drive to the hospital, since it was in the same part of town I worked in. On the way over, I wondered where Scott, my sister's boyfriend/fiance/live in douchebag was. I also wasn't that surprised, he had a history of pulling crap like this.

I found a spot in the crowded ER parking lot and went inside. The clerk at the window directed me to the Day Surgery Unit. When I found her, she was laying back in the Recovery area, the head of the bed elevated and she was propped up with some pillows. Despite her condition, she was still adorably cute. Her straight dirty blonde hair was a little matted in a couple of places but there wasn't any blood in it, which was good. Her face was a little dirty but unmarked. What was concerning was that both of her arms, from about the middle of her biceps to her fingertips, were in a cast with metal framework sticking out of it. What I could see of the rest of her body, she looked to have a serious case of road rash. She was obviously not feeling any pain at the moment.

"Andy! You're finally here." She looked relieved. "They said they called a while ago and left a message but I was afraid they called the wrong number."

"No, Jessi, I got it right after lunch. We were really busy and I didn't get a chance to check my phone until just a little while ago. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you're here. They won't let me go home until somebody came to drive me. I'm too fucked up to drive. They gave me the good shit." She didn't have to tell me that part, her goofy grin was all the proof I needed.

"No kidding. What happened?" I'd get to Scott's absence shortly.

"Scotty dumped his bike. We were going to a party at one of his friend's. He zigged when he should have zagged and clipped a car. I tried to break my fall with my arms. Busted both of my wrists pretty good. The rest of me is pretty scraped up, too." The goofy grin was gone and she looked sad. "He got a ride already." And that explained that.

"That's fucked up." It shouldn't have slipped out but it did. It was, however, typical of Scott.

She looked like she was going to cry. "Can I stay with you, Andy? I don't want to go back to his place." I noticed she said "his place" and not "our place". She'd never done that before.

"Sure. Do we need to stop and get some stuff for you?" There was no way she could climb stairs so I was hoping she would say no.

"No. There's not much there I want any more." A single tear slid down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and she half smiled at me. I felt bad for her. Break ups suck. I should know.

"Okay, then. I can get whatever things you need once we get you home. There's a drugstore right around the corner." I was going to need to get some food, too.

A nurse came by with her discharge paperwork, medication instructions and a follow up appointment with an orthopedic surgeon. I signed all the stuff for her since she could barely manage to wiggle her fingers. While I went to get my car, they wheeled her to the entrance and helped me get her inside and buckled up. I took it easy driving home, making sure I didn't make any sudden stops or do anything to make her hit her arms against anything.

The apartments I lived in were all single level so it was easy enough getting her inside. I helped her sit down on the couch while I cleaned up a little. Jessi looked around while I straightened up things and I could tell from the look on her face that she had questions.

"You okay, Andy?" And here we go.

"Yeah, just fine. You need anything to drink? I got water. You're too ripped for beer." I tried to slide off the subject of me and back onto her.

"Where's Lydia? This place looks like shit." It didn't work. She apparently wasn't that stoned on painkillers. Just enough to speak her mind.

"We are no longer together." Lydia was my ex-girlfriend. We had parted ways after she found somebody else. No warning, she just came home one night, packed her shit, hit me with "I want to see somebody else," and she hit the road. I had really liked her and thought maybe we had a future, but I guess not.

"Oh." She bit her lip and looked down at her feet. I guess my tone was a little rougher than I intended.

"Don't worry about it, it was me, not her." I tried to make a joke out of it but it sounded weak, even to me.

"Maybe I should --" I knew where this was going and I cut her off.

"No. You don't want to go back to Scott's and I don't want you to. Anybody that would leave you like that in an ER doesn't deserve you. Fuck him. You're staying here for now." That made her smile.

Searching around, I found a notepad and a pen. "Okay, what are you going to need from the store? Don't worry about the cost, worry about what you really need." Changing the subject seemed like a good idea.

She started listing the things she would need. That's when we discovered one small problem with our plan. She really couldn't do much of anything with her hands. She also needed to go to the bathroom.

"Uh, Andy? I need to pee." Her embarrassment was obvious.

"Okay, it's right over there, just like the last time you were here."

"Uh..." As I looked up from the list, she waved both her arms in front of her. Oh, shit. "I'm gonna need some help."

I could feel myself turning red. However, it wasn't addressing the problem. I walked over to where she was sitting and helped her stand. She was wobbly from the accident and the painkillers, so I couldn't leave her unattended. That left the unthinkable.

"I guess we're just going to have to figure out how to do this, aren't we?" Levity was not my strongpoint. She tried to laugh, she really did.

We made our way around my bed to the small bathroom. It took a minute to figure out the logistics. She ended up backing in and standing in front of the toilet. Her shorts and t-shirt were pretty torn up and weren't worth keeping. I knelt in front of her and was at a total loss for what to do next.

She stood there, looking down at me while I tried to think of something to do. "Usually, these need to come down. It works better that way." Her voice was uneven. This was evidently just as awkward for her as it was for me.

"Yeah, I can see that." I started to reach for the fastener in the front but stopped. "I need to --"

She had her casts resting on my shoulders to help steady herself. I had lived 30 years without ever seeing my sister even partially undressed and here I am about to pull her shorts and panties down. She was still looking down at me, a slight smile on her lips reaching to her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. It's how they work, Andy."

"Just so you know, this is going to embarrass me a lot more than it will embarrass you." That made her laugh.

"If you don't get with it, I'm gonna pee myself. Stop making me laugh." She started dancing from one foot to the other. I wasn't sure if she was just kidding around or she seriously had to go.

I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled the zipper down. She had on cotton hiphuggers, kind of a pastel rainbow design. There was a little wet spot at the junction of her legs. I slid my fingers over her hips and inside the elastic. "Okay, here we go. I'll close my eyes, if that helps."

"Uh-huh." I looked up at her and made a production out of scrunching my eyes shut as I slid my hands down, pulling her shorts and underwear down. I stopped about knee level.

"All the way down, Andy. I can't sit down like that." Her voice was choked. I opened my eyes and she was really red from embarrassment. Without thinking, I looked down to pull them all the way down to her ankles. She was smooth. I immediately screwed them shut again but it was too late. That image was burned into my brain forever. As she started to sit down, her knees went to either side of me and I could get a faint scent of arousal. I could feel my cock twitch in my pants. I tried to tell myself this was all normal. Nothing to see here. Happens all the time. It's just the painkillers. It's been a dry spell for me.

I didn't open my eyes again until I had my head up high enough to look at her face. She was trying to keep a stoic expression but I could tell she was just as uncomfortable as I was.

There was silence for a few seconds. "Uh, I think maybe if you waited outside?" I scrambled to my feet, stepped back into my bedroom and turned my back. There was a deep sigh and she started her flow. It tapered off and then there was more awkward silence.

"Umm --" Oh, shit. She can't do that part, either.

"Is drip dry an option?" She laughed again.

"No. Sorry." She was still laughing. I wasn't. I had a full erection after seeing her business up close and personal. I didn't want to be feeling her up on top of that.

"I've got a blow dryer --" That elicited more laughter.

"The sooner we do this, the sooner you can get to the store. Grab some toilet paper and get it over with." She was bouncing her heels as she sat there, looking like a human pitchfork with her arms up in the air. We'd apparently given up on being embarrassed and moved on to making me really uncomfortable.

She had to give me instructions on how to properly perform post urination hygiene. She made a funny noise as I followed her instructions as best I could. I found an extra pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt for her to wear, since hers were ruined. We added underwear to the list since her panties were toast. Her cotton bra appeared to still be serviceable.

After washing my hands and getting the gym shorts and t-shirt on her without touching her too much, we headed back out to the living area. I parked her on the couch again. She turned serious.

"Scott would have never done that. He would have let me pee myself first. So thank you for being an adult." She had a faraway look in her eyes. I was starting to think Scott was ancient history for sure at this point.

"I know more about you than I wanted to, that's for sure. But you're welcome. Glad I could help." I'd laughed more in the hour or so we'd been home than I had in the previous month. Having her here, even under these circumstances, would make me feel better. I had a purpose, at least until she was healed enough to move on.

We finished the list for the drugstore. I turned on the TV for her and she found a show that she wanted to watch. There were a few episodes to it so she wouldn't have to do anything except sit back and watch it until I got back.

I wasn't gone all that long. When I walked in, she was stretched out on the couch, asleep, her arms like little goalposts. I put things away and sat down to read her hospital paperwork. She had fractured both wrists and they had to pin them. Other than that, it was just scrapes and bruises. She had been wearing a helmet, thank god, so it could have been so much worse. We'd find out how long she would need the casts and pins from the orthopedist.

It was obvious she couldn't stay here by herself all day. I was going to have to take time off from work. Scott was history, our parents lived on the other side of the country and couldn't take care of her anyway, they had their own health problems to deal with, and I didn't trust anybody else to do it. Will was not going to be happy. As I sat there thinking about it, I realized I didn't really give a fuck what he thought.

Jessi woke up a couple of hours later. She could lay down all right, getting up by herself proved to be difficult. I waited until she got frustrated then I helped her sit up so I could give her pain medication and a glass of water.

We were sitting there, trying to figure out what to order for dinner, when she announced, "Guess what? It's that time again!"

I groaned and she laughed. I got her to her feet and we made it into the bathroom. Getting her shorts down was simple, since I now knew to pull them all the way down. I just kept my eyes closed the entire time. I could smell her arousal again. I opened a package of underwear that I bought but she declined, "You need to wash those first before I put them on. Ugh, no."

After she finished emptying her bladder, I started to grab the toilet paper. She stopped me.

"Can I ask you a really big favor?"

"Sure, just so long as it involves not seeing any more of you naked." I was joking, sort of. I was hoping it wouldn't require additional nudity.

"Oh." She sounded disappointed.

"What?"

"I need to take this bra off. It's driving me nuts." She sounded frustrated. She had never liked bras. When we were at home, the only time she wore them was to go out in public.

"I was afraid of that. Do we do the whole wipey thing first?" She laughed as I sawed my hand back and forth in front of my crotch.

"I'm already here, let's just do it and get it over with. It's not like you've never seen boobs before."

"True. But I've never seen yours. Wasn't on my bucket list." That made her laugh some more. I was really getting to like making her laugh.

She got quiet and then gave me a weird look. "Really? At all?"

"Only what showed in the tops and bikinis you wore." She didn't have extreme tastes in clothes so her tops were pretty conservative. Not a lot of cleavage on display.

"So you never even tried to sneak a peek?"

"No. You're my sister. That's...weird." I knew she had boobs, hell, I'm a guy and I notice those things. She had a cute ass, too. I also knew that because I'm a guy. But she was still my sister.

"Hmm. Katie's brother used to jerk off when she was in the shower. He poked a hole in his closet wall so he could watch her get undressed." When I looked up at her face, her pupils were wide. She was beginning to feel the effects of the pain pills. "I just figured all brothers were like that."

"Ummm, no. I always tried to respect your privacy just like I wanted mine respected." She gave me a strange smile. "It just wouldn't be right to spy on you."

"I spied on you. In the shower. I liked to watch you jack off." I fell backwards onto my ass in surprise. She laughed.

"How many of those fucking pills did you take, Jessi? Shit, I don't need to know that." I could feel myself turning red from embarrassment. Our parents had bought a new house right after Jessi graduated from high school and I was in college. The new layout had the bathroom between our bedrooms. I de-stressed almost every morning in the shower when I was home since I didn't have access to my college girlfriend.

"I couldn't actually watch you through the frosted glass but I could tell and hear what you were doing. It was fascinating." Her Spock impression wasn't very good but I couldn't help but laugh at it anyway. "And you only gave me one, like it said. Now, take my bra off before I scream."

She was still sitting on the toilet with her shorts around her ankles. I grabbed the hem of the t-shirt carefully, trying not to touch actual skin, and got it up over her head and neck first, then worked it around the casts and framework, finally removing it completely. Her heels were bouncing up and down again and she was starting to get a little bit of a blush around her collarbones and upper chest. I looked at her, her pupils were still dilated and she had that little smile playing about her lips.

"Okay, you're gonna need to lean forward so I can unhook it, unless you just want me to rip it off over your head." She nodded and leaned forward a little. I reached behind her with both hands, careful not to touch her too much. There were only two eyehooks, both of which unfastened easily. Her breasts swung forward just slightly as the tension was released.

"I'm going to pull this forward and then up over your arms. You ready?" I was not ready. There was no way I could do this with my eyes closed and avoid all the wires. I could feel how hot my face was. My cock was bent at a funny angle in my pants and there was no way to adjust it without drawing attention to my raging boner.

Jessi looked at me, eyes bright and teeth biting her lower lip. She nodded and I pulled the bra away from her torso. Her breasts weren't small but they weren't huge either. Her areolas were a really pretty shade of pinkish tan and her nipples were sticking out proudly. They were amazing, the perfect size for her body with almost no sag.

Without really thinking it through, I told her, "Those are nice."

She blushed really red. "Thank you. They're standard equipment." I slipped the t-shirt back over the casts and arms, got her head through the neck hole and then pulled it down the rest of the way. You could see the shadow of her areolas through the fabric of the shirt, all you had to do was look for the pointy parts.

She sat back and I saw tears start to run down her cheeks. "Hey, what? Did I hurt you putting the shirt back on?"

Jessi sniffled. "No, it's just so awkward and frustrating and --", she kind of waved her arms around. I couldn't imagine how she felt, having to have somebody take care of activities like this. I would be humiliated, honestly. That's why I was trying to make it lighthearted.

I used my thumbs to clear the tears from her cheeks. "Look, we didn't ask for this. It is what it is, so we just do what we gotta do. I'm trying my best not to make it weird and I think you're trying, too. We're adults, we've seen adult parts before. We'll get through it."

We finished cleaning her up, I washed my hands after pulling her shorts back up, and we went back to the living area. We decided on pizza, which I ordered. She was kind of quiet while we waited for the pizza. Every so often, she would look like she was going to say something and then thought twice about it.

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
506 Followers