BrokenIn Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara and Jess are broken in by Sir.
2.2k words
3.88
17.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara is 45 years old and lives with her 18 year old daughter Jess. It started out as a normal day for both girls. Sara went to work and Jess went to college. They had no idea that everything would change for them that night.

After dinner Sara went and took a shower in the master bathroom while Jess took one in the bathroom in the hallway. Sara dressed in a very conservative pink and white pajama top and pants. The pants were a lot tighter around her big round ass but she was at home and felt comfortable wearing something a little tighter. Her top showed no skin but was short sleeved. Under her pajamas, Sara wore a white lace bra and lace brief panties.

Jesse by contrast wore a pair of pastel yellow short shorts that showed off her round tight ass. Under the short Jess skipped the panties since she was home. For a top Jess picked out a white tight tank top. Since she was home and didn't plan on going anywhere Jesse also didn't have a bra on.

After Sara and Jesse got dressed they settled down to watch tv. It was around midnight that they heard a knock at the door. Jesse paused the movie and then looked out the front window but saw only her car in the driveway.

Sara got up and answered the door. There stood four big buff men standing there in all black and masks. The guys forced the door open after Sara had started to open the door and she fell to the floor. Before she could react to what was happening one of the guys held her down and placed a hand on her throat so she couldn't scream. The other three guys went into the living room and threw Jess to the floor and held her throat so she also couldn't scream.

Once the last two guys did a check of the rest of the house making sure there was no one else in the house before they came back to the living room.

Sara and Jess were forced to wear a ball gag so they don't scream. Also the guys zip tied the girl's hands behind their backs and then their legs were zip tied. The girls were not going anywhere, now the guys were free to explore the house without fear of the girls getting the cops.

Once the house was gone through the front door opened and a tall man in a nice custom made 3 piece suit walked in. He just looked at the 3 other guys and they left the house without a word. The tall man was built and he looked to have muscles everywhere. If Jess was so scared she probably would have found this man to be very attractive. He took off his jacket and took off his tie. The tall man undid his cuffs and rolled up his sleeves. Next he sat up Sara and Jess.

With a big wicked smile he looked over both the girl's. Sara didn't like the way he looked at them as he checked out their bodies. When he was done checking out Sara he moved on to Jess. The big man pulled out his phone and stepped away to make a phone call. When he came back he looked very pleased. He picked up Sara and carried her to the master bedroom leaving Jess alone in the living room.

Once in the bedroom Sara saw four handcuffs on each corner of her bed. The tall man cut her legs free first and then cuffed them to the bottom of the bed. She tried to struggle and even managed to kick the man in the face but he was just too strong. Even with her struggling he quickly cuffed her legs to the bed. Her legs were spread to the point they almost hurt. Next he cut her hands free but held her down while with his other hand cuffed her left hand then once she was secured he moved on to her right hand. Sara tried to fight free but the tall man held her down and her feet were cuffed to the bed.

Here was Sara cuffed to her bed while this stranger looked at her with lust and want. He took a knife and began to cut her shirt off her. He was pleased to see her 38C tits being held in by a lacy white bra.

"You got some nice tits for an older bitch." The tall man said to himself then Sara, while he was playing with her tits through her bra.

Sara couldn't scream or move very much because she still had the ball gag in. She pulled and shook trying to get free but to no avail. While she was struggling to get free the man kept playing with her tits which was making Sara's pussy react by getting wet. She tried to keep her body from reacting.

The tall man then took the knife to her pants. With a quick arm movement he had her pants off. When he took off her pants and discovered Sara was wearing granny panties the man got pissed.

"What kind of good looking bitch wears granny panties?" He said with disgust in his voice as he quickly cut them off.

The tall man quickly removed them from her body leaving her naked except for her bra. Seeing her naked the man was pleased that she had a nice toned body with nice tits. Sara has a great body but doesn't show it off much. Her pussy is tight since the last time she had sex was the night Sara was conceived. Her tits were nice and perky with the right amount of bounce. Sara shaves her pussy hair into a nice strip leading to her clit.

Sara wanted to cover her body but had to just lay there on her bed naked while a strange man smiled an approving smile at her body. She should have been grossed by his leering at her but feeling his eyes on her body was making her pussy wetter and wetter.

When the tall man saw the hair on Sara's pussy he shook his head and headed into the bathroom. He came out with a razor and shaving cream. Sara knew what he was going to do and she started to struggle again but her wrists started to really hurt as she fought against the handcuffs. Now that he was back at the foot of the bed the tall man covered her pussy in shaving cream and then used the razor to completely shave her pussy bald. When he is done he cleans her off.

"The master doesn't like hair on his pussy so I'm afraid we had to shave it off for you. If I do say so you look a lot sexier this way." The tall man said before going back to the bathroom to return the razor and shaving cream.

Sara went into panic mode. Not only was this monster doing things to her she was going to meet someone else. She wanted to do whatever she could to escape from this nightmare but there was nothing she could do but wait for an opportunity to escape.

With her pussy shaved Sara laid on the bed with conflicting emotions on one hand she was mortified that this stranger had shaved her pussy but on the other she did like the way the cool night air felt on her freshly shaved pussy.

The tall man used the knife to cut off her bra from her chest. Now she was completely naked before him. He stepped out of her sight and when he returned he was naked with a huge hard on. Sara wasn't a virgin but she never really cared for sex. She never really found it enjoyable. The only times she had sex was when she was married to her husband and he had a small 5 inch cock. To Sara sex was the way to have kids and not meant to be enjoyed. Her parents had raised her that if a woman enjoyed sex she was a slut and a whore who would burn in hell.

When She saw the man's cock as he stepped closer to the bed her eyes went wide with shock. He was 10 inches long and had some girth to him. Sara knew it was going to hurt if he tried putting his monster cock inside her. As thoughts of the stranger's cock went through her mind her pussy quivered with anticipation.

"My name is sir and I was hired by a wealthy man to begin your training. I will start with you then your daughter. Before you will be shipped off to your new master." Said sir

Sir got on the bed between Sara's legs and he lined up his huge cock with her tight barely used pussy. He had placed some pillows under her ass which raised hips up so that Sir would have an easier time entering her pussy. Sir didn't wait for her to adjust as he shoved all 10 inches deep inside her pussy on the first stroke. When Sara felt his monster cock enter her pussy it hurt unbelievably bad and she felt as if someone had just shoved their fist into her pussy. Even in her wildest dreams did Sara ever think her pussy could stretch as wide as it was now.

She wanted his cock out of her pussy and she tried to speak but with the ball gag in her mouth all that came out was inaudible sounds. As Sir started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy the only thing she felt was severe pain. It took nearly half a dozen strokes before she started to feel something that scared her more than the pain and that was pleasure. A deep dark sexual repressed part of Sara's brain and body started to enjoy Sir roughly fucking her pussy. Her pussy started to get wetter and wetter and she felt herself desiring to moan as his cock slid in and out of her pussy.

Sir didn't wait for her tight pussy to adjust before he grabbed her hips and began a full forced assault on her pussy. He would pull almost all the way out before slamming it all the way back into her. Sara took the fucking as best she could and while she tried to deny that she was starting to enjoy Sir's cock in her pussy. Just as the pain had mostly faded replaced by guilt and pleasure, Sir started to smack her tits as hard as he could drawing muffled screams of pain from Sara.

Sara's eyes were all red from crying because of the pain she felt when Sir first slid his cock inside her and the shame of her body finding pleasure in such a deplorable act. She screamed in pain and begged him to stop but no one heard or cared. Sir was enjoying himself as he thrust into Sara's pussy. He had never been with a woman as tight as her and he loved the way her pussy wrapped around his cock.

Sir couldn't wait to see if the daughter was just as tight as the mother. He looked down at Sara's red tits and nipples which he had been smacking and pulling on since he started fucking her. Her pussy was also red and swollen from his pounding her pussy for the last 30 minutes. After another 10 minutes, Sir was close to cumming so he quickened his pace until he could go no more. Pulling his cock out, Sir shot jet after jet at Sara. His cum hit her face, tits, and pussy. Sara was covered in his cum and he loved the site of this slut covered in his cum.

When Sara felt Sir's cock start to swell inside of her she felt her pussy stretch wider which caused her more pain but she also felt a small amount of pleasure. Since it had been so long since she last had sex, Sara forgot that a swelling cock meant it was about to start shooting cum out. When her brain finally registered she prayed he would not cum inside her. When Sir started to cum on her body she let out a sigh of relief.

When Sir was done cumming he wiped his cock off on Sara's thighs before getting off the bed. "Wow! You sure have a tight pussy. Wonder if your daughter's is just as tight?" He said as he walked out of the room.

He left Sara still handcuffed to the bed covered in his cum. Sara felt all kind of violated as she felt Sir's cum running down her body and onto the bed. As she laid there in the quit Sara tried to come to grips with everything from the break in to what Sir had just done to here. Everything Sara could rationalize except for how she started to enjoy having Sir's cock in her pussy. Was it really a sin to enjoy sex, if it was then why could some times it feel good. Maybe she didn't enjoy sex with her late husband because he had such a small cock and couldn't stretch her out like Sir could. It took Sara a long while to stop hating herself for how her body started to react as Sir pounded her pussy with his monster cock. The last though she had before falling asleep was how her pussy now felt empty.