Broly's Harem

Story Info
Broly takes over and the other husbands become intimate.
2.1k words
3.61
16.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Krillin flew to Capsule Corp, ready to see their wives after a long while away. Upon arrival, they noticed a lack of noise from the outside.

"This isn't right, Bulma is usually around." Said Vegeta, on his guard. "Let's check inside."

They made their way inside, immediately hearing moans of pleasure and wet slaps of flesh hitting flesh. The husbands eventually found their wives, all on their knees, pleasuring the massive 15 inch cock of Broly, the legendary super saiyan. The room was littered with broken bodies, their holes stretched to the limit, men and women.

"Bulma!" Vegeta exclaimed, his face red with rage.

"Chichi!" Shouted Goku in surprise.

"18!" Screamed Krillin, his voice caught in his throat.

"Videl!" Yelled Gohan, nervously.

The wives all looked at them still sucking and licking Broly's thick cock, they smiled innocently.

"Aw, you all came! We wanted you to see this." Said Bulma, sucking on Broly's cockhead. "Now, come on, pull out your dicks... Stroke them!"

Goku and company dropped their pants, their cocks already hard. They were absolutely dwarfed by Broly, his dick at least twice the size of the most well hung of them. They gripped their cocks and jerked as Broly grabbed Bulma and placed her tight, wet pussy against his giant cockhead, pushing into her. Vegeta's wife threw her head back, screaming as Broly rested his balls against her ass, pussy juice leaking onto them.

Vegeta's face was red and sweaty, he kept beating, powering up to super saiyan blue, his body shivering and his cock pulsating.

Broly began pounding Bulma, he pussy squelching with every thrust, juice flying everywhere, the other girls licking his balls and asshole. Chichi fingered her ass and fervently rubbed her pussy, while one of Broly's balls rested inside her mouth.

Goku's eyes scanned the room, eventually finding Goten and Trunks jerking off in the corner two giant dildos up their asses, cum coating their bodies. He smiled, they were going to get fucked, Goku then powered up to blue as well his cock pulsating like Vegeta's. They were ready.

Gohan's cock leaked precum as he beat it to Videl's tight, round ass and Broly utterly destroying Bulma's holes. He powered up to his ultimate form, readying himself.

Krillin could not hold off his orgasm, cumming as Bulma was penetrated, his little cock shooting two little ropes of cum as it went limp in his hand. He saw the others power up and could only think about how inferior he was to these saiyans, let alone Broly. He wasn't ready.

"Krillin came already. What a loser!" Shouted 18. "His cock is so small, one pump chump." She pushed her ass up, parting her pussy lips. "You could never satisfy my holes, but I bet this big fat cock will. Then, Marron will have a new daddy."

"Oh fuck!" Screamed Bulma, sliding off of Broly's cock, her pussy gaping. "I'm never going back to the pathetic prince. This cock is all I need." She said, shoving four fingers into her pussy.

Broly moved onto 18, gripping her ass and parting it, resting his cockhead against her anus. She understood and pushed against him, while he pushed into her, his cockhead popping into her ass. The android screamed in pain and pleasure as the legendary saiyan began pounding away.

"Aw yeah this is hot." Said Goku, fingering his ass while he jacked it. "Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin come here."

The other husbands approached Goku as he bent over, spreading his ass cheeks. Vegeta knew just what to do and got behind his rival, meanwhile Gohan stood in front of his father, both aiming their fat cocks at his front and backside. Krillin got under Goku and took the saiyan's thick dick into his mouth. Then, the two saiyans penetrated Goku's from both sides.

"Chichi, Goku is taking Vegeta's cock! Look!" Shouted Bulma. "I knew they were gay for each other." She quipped, sucking her fingers. Chichi looked upon Goku getting his ass pounded by the prince, she smiled, her husband finally gave into cock.

18 squirted over and over Broly's big, full balls slamming against her pussy with increased ferocity, eventually slamming as deep as possible, his balls tightening. The legendary saiyan roared as he shot a massive load up Android 18's ass, the woman moaning with her tongue hanging out, her eyes glazed over. She trembled as Broly pulled out, his massive dick leaving a chasmous gape where 18's asshole used to be. Cum poured from her ass, pooling beneath her. One woman broken.

Videl lied back opening her legs as Broly flopped his dick onto her abdomen. She felt the heat of his balls warming her pussy, as well as the sensation of tongues up her ass. Chichi and Bulma and somehow dped Videl with their tongues, enciting a moan from the young wife. Broly smiled and slid his dick down to her slit, sliding in slowly, yet forcefully.

"Oh fuck, keep going! So big, so... deep!" She moaned, trembling as the legendary saiyan began thrusting. Screams began filling the room yet again, Videl bounced on Broly dick, her pussy sopping wet, her tongue hung loose and her face was red, this cock was driving her wild.

Meanwhile, Goku took Vegeta's super saiyan blue dick, his balls colliding with the prince's. Gohan forcefully fucked his father's face, moaning like some wild beast as Goku slid his fingers up his ass. Krillin deepthroated his best friends cock, jerking his own small, cum covered penis at the same time. The husbands began fucking harder, all of them feeling their balls churning. Soon, Goku gripped Krillin's head, thrusting his cock down his throat.

"They're gonna cum, the gay boys are gonna cum!" Shouted bulma, fingering herself at the sight. Chichi looked over at the lesser saiyan's and the tiny human, all having pulled their cocks out and started beating, Goku and Krillin on their knees. "Fuckin fags!" Shouted Bulma, a ear to ear smile on her face as she slid up under Broly, licking his giant balls.

"Take my load Kakarot." Moaned Vegeta, blowing his load, glowing cum splattering all over Goku's face. Gohan came next, jamming his cock in his dad's mouth, cumming hard, pumping rope after rope of thick seed down Goku's throat. Then, Krillin came, he was flipped upside down, so Goku could pound his ass. The former monk took his friends cock to the base, his eyes rolling back as he took his own dick into his mouth.

"Kami, I can't believe I married such a homo." Said Chichi, rubbing her clit as she tongue fucked Broly's asshole. Videl's pussy soaked the saiyan's balls, sweetening the taste of balls as Bulma sucked the superior saiyan's ballsack.

Videl's asshole winked as she came for the umpteenth time, her eyes rolled back as Broly withdrew, his fat cock soaked in both 18's and Videl's juices. Two women broken.

Broly lied down on the floor, Chichi hastily mounting him, his monstrous cock hardening even more at the idea of fucking Goku's wife. He gripped her ample ass and pushed her pussy down against his cock, popping in. She screamed as she came hard, Broly's balls resting against her ass cheeks. Chichi smiled and began bouncing hard on the giant, saiyan dick, her pussy leaking profusely.

Bulma had slinked away, reappearing wearing a giant strapon, one about as big as Broly's cock. She walked over to Chichi and got on top of her. She placed the giant, fake cock against her ass. Then, she began jamming it in, Chichi cumming hard as the dildo's fake balls rested atop Broly's own. The two then began destroying Chichi's holes, ramming into her violently.

Goku's cock slammed in and out of Krillin's ass, his balls slapping against his friend's ass cheeks. Eventually Goku lifted Krillin and began pounding into him, smiling devilishly, eventually going balls deep inside him. The Saiyan then pulled out throated Krillin's dick, causing him to cum hard. The little man moaned as his best friend swallowed his load. When the cumshot ebbed away, Goku set Krillin down and began jerking himself, aiming at his own mouth. Suddenly, Goku shuddered, he gripped his dick at the base and came. A massive torrent of thick cum shot forth, all of it covering Goku's face and getting into his mouth. Krillin sucked Goku off draining the last of his cum as Goku sucked the softening cocks of Gohan and Vegeta.

"Oh... Fuck... I never thought cocks would feel so good!" Exclaimed Goku. "I need more." He moaned, powering up even more activating his kaioken, his cock engorged and pulsating again. "Vegeta, I need your cock in me... now... Power up."

"Gladly, Kakarot." Said Vegeta powering up to Blue Evolution, his cock now engorged with glowing blue veins. "I have yet to drain my balls completely."

Chichi moaned as Bulma rammed into her ass. She felt her senses dulling as Broly pulled out, his cock leaking precum. Bulma kept going, Chichi's pussy squirting and creaming every time she would slam all the way in. Goku's wife's eyes then glazed over as she came one last time, passing out, her pussy still dripping. Three women broken.

As Bulma caught her breath she saw she and Chichi's husbands on their knees pleasuring Broly. She smirked, jerking her rubber dick, she had a plan. Gohan and Krillin lied next to Goten and Trunks, all of them gangbanging Krillin. The half-breeds pounded the humans holes, Goten and Trunks sharing Krillin's mouth, the dildos still up their asses, Gohan mounted his father's friend and pounded away, causing the human to cum uncontrollably.

"Suck my cock, Prince." Moaned Broly, his cock pulsating as he began powering up. His cock grew and he began to exude a massive green aura, he gripped Vegeta's popping his cock into the prince's mouth. "Kakarot, suck my balls!" He shouted, shoving Goku's face into his scrotum. The saiyans pleasured Broly as Bulma approached and leved her dildo on Vegeta's ass. She began pushing in, Broly forcing back. The prince winced as he had never been penetrated before, but as the strapon opened up his asshole the prince spurted precum, he was enjoying it.

Broly began facefucking Vegeta, the prince's body bouncing between the two thick cocks. Goku crawled out from under Broly and went to sucking Vegeta's cock, swallowing a cumshot from the prince. Bulma slammed up into Vegeta eventually ending up on her back, with Vegeta riding her, His cock spurting down Goku throat.

The half-breed's kept pounding away at Krillin's holes, their cocks swollen and spurting precum. Gohan swapped with Goten and began fucking Krillin's face with Trunks. Not too long after they came, the human swallowed two massive loads as the two half-breeds smushed their balls against each other. Gohan and Trunks popped out of Krillin's mouth kept jerking shooting thick ropes of cum all over their human friend. Goten's cock popped out of Krillin's ass and he shot his load on his chest, his own cock going limp. Gohan lied against the wall as Trunks sucked him off, his cock now soft and small. The half-breeds then sat back and jacked off to Goku and Vegeta getting destroyed.

Vegeta's asshole gaped as Bulma pulled out only to be replaced by Broly, who left Goku's ass for Bulma. The legendary saiyan, rammed up Vegeta's ass, flipping the prince onto his back and waving Goku over. Soon enough, the saiyans were blowing each other as they got their asses plowed. Broly fucked ferociously his balls slapping against the prince's cheeks, while Bulma, having mounted Goku, deeply fucked her husband's rival. The saiyan of legend smiled as he decimated Vegeta's hole, eventually moaning and gripping his cock.

Goku and Vegeta were joined by Bulma on their knees, while Broly stroked his fat cock, moaning as he did, precum spurting out. He soon began bucking against the air, shooting his massive load, drenching the saiyans and Bulma. The three then kissed, swapping cum, as Broly stroked his softening cock.

"Stand up sluts." Said Bulma, stroking her big strapon. The saiyans got their feet, their comparatively tiny cocks rock hard. Vegeta's wife then gripped their dicks with two fingers each, jerking them off. "Kami, these dicklets are so pathetic, why did we marry you two?" Asked Bulma, now gripping their balls. "Cum, you fucking cucks!" She commanded.

The two men shot their loads, covering Bulma's strapon in their meager, inferior cumshots. Their cocks fell limp, looking tiny next to Broly's and Bulma's dicks. The legendary saiyan laughed as Bulma stood, pointing her dildo up. The two inferior saiyans then went to work cleaning the cock. Swallowing their own cum. Then, they crawled to Broly, sucking his flaccid phallus, polishing his rod. Broly won.

"You faggots are gonna make good cocksleeves. Your wives were right. Now, worship my cock bitches."

To be continued?