All Comments on 'Bronx Park East Ch. 03'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I certainly remember the 1970's. This is like your other stories. While very good technically (except for the plethora of often incorrectly used semicolons) they are boring and ultimately meaningless. A fascinating conversation between two young people heading for a party, if one is looking for a soporific. It nearly put me to sleep.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Loved this! I grew up in the Bronx and know Bronx Park East and the surrounding around, though I lived in Pelham Parkway. Worked for a Catholic school in the area for a long time too. So great to see a fellow Bronxite here :)

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years agoAuthor

I get quite a few Bronxites commenting on my stories set there. I grew up in Morris Heights and then lived near Gun Hill Road for a while. Some of my stories (some are on other sites) are set in the Paradise Theater or the RKO Fordham, and Krum's Luncheonette makes an appearance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES