Brook and Cassie

Story Info
Two friends rendezvous in the library...
2k words
4.62
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

I finally got over my writer's block! Yay! At least for now...

I hope you enjoy this story. I'm leaving it as a one-off for now. Honestly, I'm surprised I even wrote this. I'm not sure I'll be able to continue with the Alice and Lucy story for personal reasons, as much as I would like to. Anyway, enjoy!

Cassie was both excited and nervous about dropping off her book donations at the library. The librarians were always complimenting her outfits, and her in general. She still wasn't used to it after losing so much weight and gaining some more confidence. Today, though, she would be debuting her drastic new hair color. 

Cassie had gotten a wild hair over the weekend and dyed her dark blonde locks to a chestnut red color. She loved it, but the fact remained it was a big, noticeable change. She steeled herself as the elevator doors opened. 

"Oh my God! Your hair looks so good!" were the first words she heard as she stepped out. As usual, she blushed and sheepishly thanked them. In return, they thanked her for the box full of books and went about their business. Well, everyone but her friend, Brook.

She and Brook had slowly become friends over the years that Cassie had been taking her kids to the library. Seeing and talking to her became one of the highlights of her week. Brook had a great sense of humor, if not a little dark like her own, was whip-smart, and, if she was being totally honest, was easy on the eyes with her long, straw-colored hair and dark blue eyes. 

"I freaking LOVE your hair!" Brook pulled her to the side and gushed. Compliments from her always made Cassie feel some kind of way. She laughed nervously and thanked her. Suddenly, she was being pulled into a hug. 

She couldn't help stiffening up at first. It had been months since she'd gotten a hug from Brook. Which had been her own fault. Cassie's intrusive thoughts had finally gotten the best of her and she confessed to her friend that she hadn't been flirting for fun as she had. It was one of the scariest things she'd ever done. Luckily, Brook hadn't been freaked out by her confession and they were still friends. Unfortunately, it also seemed to have put an end to their hugging, which was especially unfortunate since it had been a relatively new development. Cassie couldn't blame her, though Brook had been the one to start the flirting nonsense to begin with.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this," Brook pulled away, but held Cassie at arm's length. 

"Like what?" she laughed.

"You seem more...confident. It looks good on you," Brook's smile faded into a strange expression the longer she looked at her. Cassie was suddenly aware of how close they were still standing to each other and panicked.  

"Well, I guess I better get home," she became sheepish again, turning to leave. She only made it a step or two before turning back towards Brook, who was still standing there watching her. Probably looking at my ass, she couldn't help the intrusive thought. 

"Can I...Never mind," Cassie balked at the last second. No, she scolded herself. You're being stupid, greedy even. Don't push your luck again! She turned to leave again, but felt a soft, tiny hand grab her wrist a second before she reached the elevator. 

"Ask me," Brook demanded gently, an intense seriousness on her face now.

Busted. It was painfully clear her friend knew exactly what she was about to ask. 

"Can I hug you again?" Cassie asked shyly. Why was it so hard for her to say the words? She knew why, but tried not to think about it.

"Yes," Brook answered just as quietly before moving in to wrap her arms around her. Cassie happily reciprocated, but tried hard to keep the unwanted thoughts and feelings at bay. She'd missed her friend's hugs, feeling the warmth of her soft body pressed against her own, the firm, but gentle, squeeze of her arms. Brook gave the best hugs. Cassie's heart raced and she had the silly worry of her friend being able to feel it.

She lost track of how long they'd been standing there like that, but had an inkling it had been too long to be normal. Just when she was about to pull away, she felt Brook's lips lightly kiss her neck. 

"Meet me in the downstairs bathroom," she spoke low in Cassie's ear, more a demand than a question. A cold chill ran down her spine. It couldn't be helped, her friend's lips being that close to her ear. 

Cassie couldn't believe what was happening. She'd had just about every inappropriate thought you could about Brook, but never actually expected anything like this to happen. Dumbly, she got in the elevator, speechless. Brook winked at her as the doors closed. That alone was enough to make her knees weak. She was so damn sexy when she winked. Just another one of the million things about her that drove Cassie nuts and made it difficult for her to just see Brook as a friend and nothing more.

Her mind reeled as the elevator quickly made its way down to the first floor. She was in a daze, thinking of all the possibilities, as she rounded the corner to the women's restroom.

Cassie wondered what she should do while she waited. Stand by the sink? Go in a stall? What if someone came in? She didn't have to worry long. Her heart leaped into her throat when Brook entered the restroom. 

They stared at each other for a long second, seemingly trying to read the other's mind. Brook suddenly bridged the distance between them, gently grabbed the sides of Cassie's face, and kissed her feverishly.

Cassie couldn't help the little whimper that escaped her throat. She'd daydreamed about kissing her friend a thousand times. Her perfect little lips were just as soft and smooth as she had imagined. And, being the same height made it that much easier to kiss each other. 

Cassie felt a small hand grip her waist and pull gently.

"Come on," Brook said breathily, dragging her toward the stall farthest away from the door. Cassie obeyed like an obedient dog. Brook reached behind her and slid the latch in place before kissing her greedily again, this time roaming up and down her neck, along her jawline too. 

Cassie tried hard to stifle the noises desperately trying to escape her lips. She didn't know what to do with her hands. There were plenty of things she wanted to do with them, but wasn't sure exactly where their makeout session was going. And, as always, she didn't want to push her luck and ruin a good thing. She was still in disbelief that any of this was happening. 

"Touch me," Brook seemed to read her mind. Cassie had a love/hate relationship with her doing that. The lust in her friend's voice made her shudder again, but she was more than happy to do what she asked. 

Cassie's hand slid with intention along Brook's waist, down to her hip. Squeezing the soft flesh beneath was enough to make her even wetter. Tentatively, she gently rubbed the outside of her mound. 

"Don't tease me. I only have 15 minutes," Brook whispered in her ear. Cassie was more thankful than usual her friend had worn a skirt today. With sudden confidence, she hiked it up enough to grant her access. Without asking, Brook propped one foot up on the toilet seat, making herself even more accessible. That alone turned Cassie on even more.

Brook's breathing grew noticeably heavier as her fingers trailed along her friend's panty line. 

"Please," she almost begged, leaning into a half hug with Cassie. "Don't be shy."

With that, Cassie pulled her panties to the side, a little more roughly than she had intended, and eagerly ran two fingers along her slit. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't pleased by how wet her friend was for her already. 

Carefully, she pushed her fingers in a little deeper each time, rubbing the sweet nectar along her lips in between. As much as Cassie wanted her to beg, she spared her and finally slid both fingers inside of Brook's eager cunt as far as they would go. She was surprisingly tight, even before she started unintentionally gripping Cassie's fingers.

Cassie watched a moment as Brook's eyes closed, head thrown back slightly in pleasure, as she finger fucked her friend. She was just as beautiful and sexy in her blissful state, if not more so, than she had imagined. Cassie knew that image would live rent-free in her head for a very long time.

Cassie's lips made their way up Brook's exposed, graceful neck as she worked her fingers faster inside of her. Her friend panted quietly, clearly enjoying herself. Just as Cassie was about to claim her mouth again, the main restroom door opened. They froze, her fingers still inside of Brook. 

The look on her friend's face was a cross between a deer in headlights and frustration. She didn't know what came over her, but Cassie slowly slid her fingers out of Brook's snatch as they listened and waited for the other woman to finish her business, and brought them up to her lips. She licked the nectar from her fingertips with the tip of her tongue, making eye contact the whole time. Brook bit her lip. 

Goddamn it. Why does she have to be so sexy?! 

As the other woman washed her hands, Cassie put both fingers in her mouth, enjoying the taste of her friend more than she expected. She was sweet, like a peach or mango. Brook bit her lip harder and ran her hand through Cassie's hair lovingly. Finally, they heard the other woman exit the restroom. 

Without a word, Cassie buried her fingers back inside of her friend, causing her to stifle a cry of pleasure. She pumped into her vigorously, no longer holding back. She knew they were running out of time and had no intention of letting Brook leave without finishing her off. Cassie would just have to take care of herself at home.

She wanted to do SO many more things to Brook, but kept her mouth shut. They both had a bad habit of holding things back from one another. Cassie especially so since she had told Brook she wasn't just flirting for the fun of it. That had been an interesting time. Trying to get over her not-so-platonic feelings for Brook had been no easy feat. Hell, she was still grappling with them. One week, she'd be fine. The next, Cassie would catch herself having inappropriate thoughts about her. It was frustrating, to say the least, and she knew she'd have a whole slew of new thoughts to drive her crazy after today. But, at the moment, she didn't care. 

Brook threw her arms over Cassie's shoulders, burying her face in her neck. Soft moans mixed with whimpers filled Cassie's ear. They were the sexiest sounds she'd ever heard and hated for them to end. But, she knew her friend was getting close judging by the spasms gripping her fingers tighter. Cassie curled her fingers in just the right spot, feeling Brook's body gyrate against her hand as she brought her to climax. 

"Oh," a high-pitched cry was muffled in the sensitive skin of Cassie's neck. A shudder ran through her body as well as she slowed her fingers, feeling her friend's body grow limp against hers. Cassie wrapped her arms around Brook, listening to her breathing slow as she caught her breath. 

"Thank you," Brook reluctantly pulled away, but grazed Cassie's cheek with one hand, looking at her intently.

"My pleasure," she smiled slyly. 

"It's your turn next time," Brook leaned in and spoke low in her ear. 

It didn't even cross Cassie's mind until she was driving home, with a stupid grin on her face that wouldn't leave, that her little bathroom adventure had been the first time she'd done anything like that with a woman. Furthermore, why did it feel so right?

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers