Brooke Claims Her Prize Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

For the past 10 years i'd worked as a substitute teacher and as a phone sex operator. It wasn't a great living, but it mostly paid the bills. I augmented my relatively meager income with help from the guys I dated. It's pretty easy for a girl like me to identify and exploit the right guys. If Jake panned out, this could be exactly what I was searching for. Fingers crossed, I told myself. And now, here we were, sitting at a table having breakfast, him waiting for me to tell him exactly how our relationship is going to go.

I pulled my hand back from on top of Jake's and gave him a sweet look. "Tell which Starbucks your wife works at. I'm going to be paying her some visits over the coming weeks." I demanded. He had a slight look of shock or surprise on his face, but it quickly passed and he told me not just where she worked, but what hours. A gave him an approving smile.

"You know Jake, I couldn't have asked for this to go any better. But I am curious. What made you so willing to jump into my arms, and to drop that little wife of yours? I asked Jake.

He stared into my eyes for a second before answering. "Honestly it's a few things." Jake started. "First, it's our conversations. I've honestly never had such fulfilling conversations before. The wide array of things we talk about just leave me satisfied. It's just so natural." He continued. I have to agree with him. Our conversations are unique. I've talked with enough customers to know that.

He then continued. "My wife just doesn't have any interest in the things you and I talk about. After talking with you, discussions with her just seem, well, kind of boring." That made me laugh. I loved hearing that. Jake then continued. "And then there's the idea of giving myself to you. Of knowing that you are demanding that I give up everything for you, and that I belong to you. Something about that has triggered a deep satisfaction inside of me. Hell, I didn't even know I had the desire to basically be someones property."

His response perfectly satisfied my curiosity. I'm all in for this. Hopefully he understands the long-term consequences. I don't want this to turn out like my last married guy. That one was ended by jealousy. Maybe I should talk about this so that neither of us waste our time. Not that he can turn back now. I'm pretty sure his marriage is over regardless of where we go from here.

"I need you to know something Jake." I began. "You will basically be my property. I will demand 100% of your attention, effort, and desire. And I'll need you to always give it to me willingly." I continued. "While I expect you to be 100% faithful to me, I am not the kind of woman that will ever settle with just one man when it comes to fulfilling my sexual needs." I told Jake plainly. "Do you understand what I'm telling you?" I then asked Jake.

I looked into his eyes awaiting his response. "Yes." He replied.

"Good." I told Jake. "Now I need you to tell me that you're OK with that. That you won't get jealous, or at the very least that you will bottle up any jealousy you have, deep inside you. Because I won't tolerate it." I continued. "Is that something you are certain you can do?" I then asked.

Jake sat there for a second and then a subtle smile crossed his lips. "I love the idea that my girl is sexually liberated. I know you deserve to have whatever you want." Jake responded. "I just hope you'll tell me about your exploits when you come home to me." He finished.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Yet again, Jake is looking more and more like the perfect catch. I flashed Jake a giant smirk of a smile. "Oh, you can count on me sharing much more than just stories with you. I'll be sure to come home with a nice, wet pussy for you to clean up." I told Jake. "And it won't just be wet from me cumming, there will be a nice, hot cream pie for you." I told Jake, looking closely into his eyes to measure his response.

"How does that sound?" I asked him.

"Delicious." He said to me. Hearing this made me immediately horny. The idea of Jake licking another lover's cum from my pussy was an incredible turn on. I need to make this happen sooner rather than later, I thought to myself.

-----

"Tell me everything about her." Brooke demanded. We must have spent three hours in bed while she pulled every little detail about Jess from me. The entire time we were naked in her bed. I could tell that she was getting off on hearing me reveal every one of Jess' flaws. At one point Brooke climbed on top of me, grabbing my cock and teasing the head of my cock with her amazing pussy. "Tell me what she's most insecure about." Brooke asked. As I told her about how Jess was insecure about the size of her breasts, Brooke slid herself down onto me. "Tell me more." Brooke insisted.

By the time we were done Brooke knew as much about Jess as just about anyone. "I think i'm going to drag this out for a bit." Brooke informed me. "Play with her like a cat toying with a mouse before finally going in for the kill."

I knew what she was saying was terribly cruel, but the confidence and dominance with which she conveyed her intentions were somehow arousing. I had never really investigated my submissive side, but the way that Brooke imposed her will opened up a Pandora's box that i didn't know existed within me. It was like being exposed to a drug. I wanted more. I needed more. To hell with the consequences.

Lying in Brooke's bed after hours of fucking and revealing every last detail to Brooke, I began to ponder the immediate future. I had to work Monday All of my stuff was still at my house. How on earth do I go about starting this week? I had no idea how to proceed. I looked over at Brooke. She's lying on her back, eyes closed. I'm not sure if she's awake or not. Since she had thought so much through, maybe she has an idea of what we do next. I didn't want to wake her, but the question about what happened next was looming in my head.

I reached over and gently brushed the back of my hand against the outside curve of her beautiful breast. This caused her to stir. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were soft and actually looked kind. A slow smiled crossed her lips.

"So what do we do next Brooke?" I asked her. "All of my stuff is at my home. I have to work Monday. Should I just go home and hope I can get my stuff without causing a giant scene?"

Brooke promptly responded. "I've been giving it some thought Jake, I think it's probably best if you move in with me. At least until we figure out the best way to move forward." Brooke told me. "Let's get dressed and head over to your place. We'll grab your essentials, and anything else you need for the next week or two."

"Jess doesn't work today. I imagine she'll likely be home." I told Brooke. "Are you sure it's a good idea for you to be there?" I then asked her.

"I hope she is home." Brooke said confidently. "I want to see what that bitch looks like. And I want her to see the woman that stole her man. In fact, lets get dressed, I want to do this now."

I threw on the clothes that I'd worn the past two days, since i had nothing else. While I was getting dressed, Brooke was at the closet sorting through a few outfits. She then pulled out a tiny jean skirt with frayed bottom edge and slipped it on. A second later she pulled down a little white tank top and pulled it over her head. I looked up at her. She looked absolutely amazing. She definitely looked slutty. While I was gazing in awe at her sexy legs and perfect breasts, Brooke slipped on a pair of tan, sexy, strappy shoes.

"How do I look?" Brooke asked.

My jaw was agape. She saw the look on my face and smiled.

"Good." Brooke said to me. "She never dressed like this for you did she?" Brooke then asked me.

"Uh, not even close." I replied.

"Maybe this will give her a clue as to one of the reasons you left her." Brooke told me. "Not that I need to tell you this, but you better not take your eyes off me when we're there. And don't be shy. We're going to give your little ex-wifey a show." Brooke continued. "From what you've told me about her, she won't have the will to fight this. Sure she'll be upset, and try and get her way. But she won't. I know she's a pathetic, weak woman. We'll win out, we'll get our way. And then build our perfect life together." Brooke finished.

Moments later we were out the door and driving to my house. I had kind of hoped that Jess wouldn't be home, but as we approached the house her car was sitting in the driveway. I pulled up next to Jess's Mercedes and turned the car off. Before I could open the door Brooke reached over and grabbed my shirt, pulling me towards her. At the same time she reached her other hand down and grabbed my cock through my pants giving it a very firm squeeze. Brooke leaned in to me and our lips met. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply and passionately while stroking my cock.

"You ready for this lover?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I told her.

Moments later we were out of the car. Brooke was instantly at my side. She grabbed my hand as we walked up to the front door. I slid my key in and twisted, simultaneously turning the handle. As I opened the door I could hear the TV in the living room. I walked in with Brooke close behind still holding my hand. After she had passed through the doorway Brooke pushed the door shut. It closed with a loud thud. Surely Jess would have heard that if she was in the living room. As we walked further into the entryway Brooke's heels clattered loudly on the hardwood floor.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Jess screamed as she came to a stop in front of us in the entryway "Get the fuck out you whore!" She then yelled.

I didn't know what to say, but Brooke certainly did. "Oh shut your fucking mouth bitch." Brooke said rather nonchalantly. "Jake pays the mortgage, and I'm his girlfriend. So deal with it."

Jess's face turned bright red. "Get her out of here now." She again insisted.

I then heard Brooke laughing next to me. "She's so plain. How did you put up with that for so long Jake? If I ever found myself in frumpy sweats and a t-shirt like that I think I'd just kill myself." Brooke said to me as she looked Jess up and down. She then nuzzled up close to me and kissed my cheek. "She's really not much to look at is she?" Brooke then asked me.

I didn't want to answer but Brooke squeezed my hand hard. "Is she?" She asked again.

"No, not really." I said quietly, giving Brooke what she wanted. We all stood there in the entryway for what seemed like an eternity, nothing else being said.

Jess finally broke the silence. "Why are you here?" She asked.

Brooke squeezed my hand, urging me to answer. "I'm here to get my stuff." I told Jess.

"How could you do this?" Jess asked, tears streaming down her face My heart was beating rapidly, seeing her cry in front of me made all of the talk with Brooke fade away. I can't do this, I thought to myself. I know this is a terrible thing to be doing. How could I let Brooke talk me into doing this?

While all of those thoughts ran around my head, Brooke started to speak. "He's doing this because he never should have been with you in the first place. Look at yourself." Brooke said. She then paused. "Now look at me." Brooke then said matter-of-factly to Jess. "Jake was selling himself short by being with you, and I think you know that. You should just be thankful that you had him for the time you did. Now he's with someone more fitting, that can give him what he deserves, and what he needs." As Brooke finished she wrapped her arm around my waste and turned her back to Jess as she pulled close to me and kissed me deeply on the lips. "Go get your stuff lover." Brooke then told me.

I avoided eye contact with Jess as I walked towards the stairway to my room. As i walked up the stairs I heard Brooke's voice. "You keep your ass down here." She said loudly to Jess.

"Fuck you." I heard Jess reply. I tried to block it all out and kept walking up the stairs. What the fuck have I got myself into?

As I walked through the landing towards the bedroom I heard Jess scrambling up the stairs after me. Maybe it would be better to just leave everything behind and buy all knew stuff, I thought to myself.

I headed into the room and walked towards the closet to grab a suitcase. "Get your shit and get the fuck out of here!" Jess yelled as she burst into the bedroom. In the closet I pulled down the suitcase, opened it up and grabbed as many hangers as I could. I threw a dozen shirts and jeans into the suitcase, then grabbed a few pairs of my shoes. I wasn't worried about getting everything, I just needed enough to tide me over until I could buy replacement stuff. I then headed towards the dresser to grab underwear, socks, and a few other items. As I moved towards the dresser Jess blocked my way. I tried moving around her but she moved to block me putting her hands up to my chest to keep me from moving past her

I'm looking at Jess, not sure if I should just turn around and leave with what I've got or try and get to the dresser. While I pondered this I heard Brooke's voice again. "Get your fucking hands off him bitch!" Brooke yelled.

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom!" Jess yelled at Brooke. Brooke then walked further into the bedroom towards us.

As Brooke walked up to us Jess turned towards her. Before I could even process what was happening Brooke had reached up and grabbed Jess by her hair, yanking her head backwards. "I told you to get your hands off him!" Brooke said sternly. As Brooke said that she yanked down hard forcing Jess' head down. Brooke then let go of Jess' hair and stepped back. "Don't make this worse by thinking you can do anything to stop this." Brooke then said to Jess.

Jess straightened back up, her face red with anger. She then lunged towards Brooke. As she moved forward swinging her hand wildly to slap Brooke, Brooke stepped to the side and quickly shoved Jess hard towards the wall. Jess slammed against the wall and Brooke moved quickly up to the wall grabbing Jess and then threw her to the floor. Jess fell on her side with a thud. As Jess scrambled to get up Brooke instantly dropped down onto Jess pinning her to the floor. Brooke was straddling Jess, her legs on either side of Jess while pinning Jess' wrists to the ground.

"Calm the fuck down bitch." Brooke instructed.

"Get the fuck off me!" Jess screamed.

"Grab your stuff lover." Brooke instructed me as she held Jess down. I quickly did as she said, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. I grabbed a tray full of my personal belongings from my bedside table, threw in a few items, then grabbed a drawer full of my undies and socks and moved past Brooke and Jill towards the closet. I could hear Jess struggling underneath Brooke. I emptied all of the items into the suitcase and zipped the suitcase shut. Dragging it out of the closet I stopped in front of Jess and Brooke.

Brooke looked up at me. "Come here and hold her down so she doesn't try anything crazy when I get up." Brooke told me. "Just slip down in front of me, straddle her, and grab her wrists." I followed her instructions and switched places with Brooke as Jess struggled to get up beneath me.

Brooke was now standing but was leaning down towards Jess sticking her hand down towards Jess' face. "Mine now." Brooke said sticking what had been Jess' wedding ring right into Jess' face. She then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "That's mine now too." Brooke continued. Jess was livid, yelling for me to let her go. Brooke leaned towards me again putting her mouth to my ear. "Where would she keep the keys to the Mercedes?" Brooke whispered. She then moved her ear to my lips and I whispered into her ear where I though they would be. "Great lover. Keep her here for a minute and then follow" Brooke said and then walked away and out of the room.

I sat there straddling Jess as she sobbed. "let me go, let me go." She kept saying over and over. I tried to ignore her words and just get through the next few minutes. A minute later I got up and hurriedly grabbed the suitcase. As I moved downstairs, Brooke was nowhere to be seen. The front door was open and I heard the sound of Jess' car starting. I looked behind me to see if Jess was there. She wasn't. I made my way out the door quickly, shutting it behind me and throwing the suitcase into my car so that I could leave as quickly as possible.

As I pulled out of the driveway I saw the front door open and could see Jess screaming at me as I drove away. As I drove off my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Brooke. "Hey baby.' I answered.

"That's the last you're going to see of that pathetic woman. Brooke said. "We've got what we need. I got what i wanted." She continued as she laughed out loud. "I'm not through with that girl though. If I leave her alone there will be a messy divorce, and she'll try and take you for all she can. But I won't let that happen. That's like taking toys out of my future toybox. I'll make her life so miserable that by the time I'm done, she'll be begging for us to just get on with our lives and leave her alone."

"How do you know you can pull that off?" I asked Brooke.

"Trust me." Brooke said. "I've done this kind of thing before. That's a good reason for you to make sure you stay in my good graces." Brooke said with a little laugh. "As I'm sure you've figured out by now, I have a unique talent when it comes to reading people. I know how to turn men on, I know how to manipulate to get my way. I also know how to make other women feel defeated. I've stolen plenty of men. I've had enough experience that I know how to make a woman give up. I can tell that your ex is weak. After I've fucked with her for a month or two she'll break, and just beg me to leave her alone." Brooke told me.

"I'll take your word for it Brooke." I told her.

"Good boy." Brooke replied. "Thanks for the car baby." Brooke then said. "I owe you a big thank you when we get home." She continued.

"I can't wait." I told Brooke.

"See you there lover." Brooke said as the phone went dead.

This was my new life. I knew it was insane. I knew that this could turn out to be the biggest mistake of my life, but Brooke was unlike anyone I'd ever met. She was in my head, and in my heart. Her control over me was the best drug in the world, and I wanted nothing more than to dedicate my every action to pleasing her.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12