Brooke Monk Blacked

Story Info
Brooke monk gets blacked.
3k words
3.23
24.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal day for 19 year old tiktok star Brooke Monk she was lying in bed scrolling tiktok for trends and contemplating going to the beach. She got out of bed and put on a black and white bikini covered by only a baggy t-shirt. Once she reached the beach she took of her shirt and started to walk towards the water only to realize that a group of large black men had surronded her and started coming closer and closer to her.

It took mere seconds for the tiktok thot to be completely surronded by black studs as they tried to convince her to come with them but as she denied one man picked her small form up and threw her on his shoulder and started walking towards a car with her.

She was thrown on the floor of the car as 3 black men all got in with her and held her down by their feet. It felt like only mere seconds to brooke as they were now stopping again. Only one of the people got out of the car little did brooke know where they are.

As the man returned a bag full of items was thrown at brooke worrying her what they could be. It was another while before the next stop but this time everyone was out of the car and brooke was pulled out by her long smooth hair. The man held a fistful of her hair in his hand as he used it as a leash to guide brooke towards a door to a large shed.

As they entered brooke was thrown on the floor at the foot of almost a dozen naked black men. They threw a bag of clothes at brooke and one of them yelled "get dressed slut" as brooke opened the bag she gulped as she saw what seemed to be a skimpy school girls clothes. She pulled them out of the bag and stood up as two of the men yanked her top and bottoms off leaving the 19 year old virgin standing naked infront of 10 big black men. Her smooth fat tits were groped and her dump truck of an ass was slapped leaving red hand prints and causing brooke to yelp in pain.

Brooke pulled each piece of clothing out looking for underwear only to realize there was none. She slowly put on a short checkered mini skirt that left her ass sticking out a shirt that barely covered her tits was the next thing brooke was forced to wear. After brooke finished putting the clothes on she was told to tie her hair up into 2 braids.

She was yanked to the ground by the two long sexy braids in her hair, she screamed due to the immense pain that it made. Black cocks were hit against her face, back and tits until one of them managed to make its way into her mouth.

This was the first time that any one of brookes holes had been filled. The back of brookes throat was rammed repeatedly causing her to gag as the men tried to force Brooke to completely deep throat their massive cocks. After repeated ramming and loads being dumped in her mouth they started to jam their cocks into brookes throat and skull fuck her face. Her face had turned bright red and hair was flapping around as her face was fucked like it was a cheap whores pussy with 15 inch black destoryers.

As each of them dumped their load down brookes neck, brookes stomach began to swell due to the amount of cum in her stomach. One person walked up with 16 inches between his legs grabbed Brookes braids and yanked her head towards his cock at the same time while thrusting forward causing brooke to swallow his black man meat in one hard push. This caused brooke to audibly gag.

The group lifted up brooke lying her on her back on a table with her head hanging over the edge. Her slutty top was ripped of exposing her large smooth tits. Swiftly everyone started to grope and bite at her nipples. Cocks were stuck back down her throat as she was skull fucked again. A group member jumped on the table and straddled Brookes chest placing his cock between her sexy tits " squeeze your big tits together you bimbo" he yelled at brooke while pinching her nipples. She squeezed her tits together as he started to fuck the mounds on brookes chest. As the man in her mouth erupted, cum started to leak out of the corners of her mouth and nose and soak her hair.

Brooke was skull fucked like this for at least an hour while her tits were squuezed and slapped. So much cum had dripped from her mouth into her hair that the men were able to wring it out like a wet rag. Two alligator clips were thrown to the man fucking brookes tits as he clipped them onto brookes nipples then onto a small battery occasionally shocking her causing her to scream like a banshee.

After Brookes throat session she was put on all fours as a line of black studs started behind her plump ass. One of the men behind her pulled her skirt over her ass and slapped her cheek. As he lined himself up with her tight virgin cunt brooke froze in shock as he rubbed his cock along the folds of her cunt. Brooke was driping wet by this point which efflicted some yells from the crowd all brooke heard was christian slut, whore and other defiling names.

The man probed her cunt with his dick as he slowly started to slip a few inches into Brooke before thrusting all his meat into her tight virgin cunt efflicting in many screams from brooke as her christian beliefs had no more meaning. He slowly picked up the pace only allowing brooke short time to get used to the feeling of having a dick in her cunt because she would be feeling a lot of it very soon. Brooke screamed as her once virgin cunt was now being jackhammered like she was a peice of meat. Brooke started crying due to the immense pain of her pussy being torn to shreds and ass cheeks being turned red from the slaps. the man grabbed her ass length brown braids and used them as reins to ride her like a mare.

As the frist man bust a nut in brookes pussy she was shocked at the feeling of warm cum in her bowls. He pulled out and brooke responded by a sigh of relief that was cut short with another dick being shoved back inside her.

After 4 people had fucked brookes teenage cunt she was moved from the position she was in. One man sat on the floor as brooke was told to ride his cock. She slowly straddles his lap lowering herself onto him before she was yanked down by her hair impaling herself on his cock.

After all the men had a go in her mouth and pussy turning her cheeks red, with cum dripping from her cunt and out of the side of her mouth and nose. Her hair had been pulled that much it felt like the men were yanking her hair out of her scalp. Eventually one of the men behind her had a differnet goal for his cock. He spread open Brookes petite ass and spat on her tightest of holes. He lined his cock up with her last virgin hole probbing around the area with the head of his cock shocking brooke at what was about to happen before he slapped her ass and thrust forward efflicting many screams from brooke as 15 inches were shoved in her ass in mere moments. He reached forward grabbing a fist full of brookes lucious locks pulling her head up and opening her mouth. With his other hand he reached forward grabbing one of her smooth young tits and squeezing. He held his cock balls deep in brookes ass savouring the feeling of her virgin ass gripping down on his cock like a vice. After a few minutes he pulled all of it out to the tip then forced himself back in agin in one hard push repeatedly leaving brooke in tears and immense pain. He jackhammered her ass causing brooke to scream in pain as he slapped her fat ass and blew his load into her bowels.

Once everyone had drained their load in brooke she was moved towards a bench were she would be given adjustments to fit her new job. Multiple trays were brought towards her one holding a tattoo gun and the other rings and needles. A hot needle was brought towards brookes nipple as she was held down before the needle was stuck through her nipple quickly being replaced with a large ring and repeated on her other tit both times causing brooke to yelp out in pain. Brookes young sexy tits now had golden rings hanging from both her nipples. " i heard u like getting piercings you slut well how about we give you a few free ones".

Her sexy tounge was piecred two times along the middle of her tounge the studs were put into the holes. Finally a piercing gun was brought towards her nose before she heard a click and screamed as there was a large hole put through the middle of her nose then filled with a thick ring.

The tattoo gun was brought forward aswell as a handful of stencils. The stencils were placed on different spots on her body including tits and ass. Her left tit was tottooed with the spade symbol and right the blm fist both leaving room for a larger tattoo that was a heart surrounding a cock placed in the middle of her delicious tits. Finally the gang symbols were tattooed on brookes young ass cheeks.

"Now listen here slut you have been recruited to be one of the new blacked members understood" one of the men said. "What no" brooke returned. "No choice bitch its already been done youve got your first show tonight so you best be submissive about it and fuck like a pro" he said. "Until then weve got to train you like that you just practiced how to pleasuere a black man so now lets get you dressed up then practice dancing up on the pole for us like a cheap whore".

Brooke was taken out the back where she was bathed her hair washed and brushed and makeup reapplied. One of the men brought forward a bag full of clothing for brooke inside were an assortment of bikinis. The man grabbed the bag of brooke and grabbed out a skimpy blue top and matching blue thong. You got 10 minutes whore make yourself as sexy as possible.

Brooke put on the top it was made up of tiny triangles that barely covered brookes nipples and thin straps barley covering any skin at all. The bottoms were only 2 pieces of fabric that went around her wasit and another big enough to cover her pussy but disappeared completely between her ass cheeks. She put her hair in two long ponytails and let it flow down to her ass and infront of her tits trying to cover as much skin as possible. Finally she threw a large black coat over her covering her shoulders to her knees as she walked out of the backroom.

Many of the men whistled, clapped and shouted at her as she walked out onto the stage and slowly began to dance on the pole. After slow dancing for around a minute she tooke of the jacket causing the crowd to bellow as she started moving faster and sluttier along the pole. At random times she would essentially tit fuck the pole at the same time as licking it or rub her pussy juices on it or along her ass crack. After more dancing the men ordered brooke to remove her bikini and go change for her first recording of her career.

She walked towards the backrooms as one of the men threw a rose gold coloured outfit for her to wear. She removed the blue bikini and quickly changed into the outfit. Multiple men walked through the door into the back room with multiple items for brooke one of the items was a leash that was clipped onto brookes nose ring other were to crosses that were clipped onto the rings in her jugs and finally all of brookes fancy earrings were replaced with cheap pieces of metal more suited to the whore brooke has become.

She put on the outfit barley covering her tits and the skirt did wonders for showing of her fat ass. A collar was put around brookes neck as tight as possible causing brooke to gasp for air until she got use to it. The large metal crosses that hung from her tits were used to symbolise brookes Christianity and how she has now become a bbc whore.

She was taken to a recording studio were a group of 7 men were all naked with atleast 14 inches inbetween their legs. She was pulled towards them by her leash were they all had a feel of her tits and slapped her ass. "this white girls got some sexy jugs" one said as the others agreed "dont forget about this plump ass we'll be destroying" another said as he slapped her ass causing brooke to yelp. " alright slut you best make yourself look like an absolute wench while taking this dick or who knows what we will do to you, understand", "i understand". "oh and from now on we are either sir or daddy a slut like you should be use to calling people daddy".

"yes daddy" brooke replied.

They grabbed brookes leash and marched her onto the stage unclipping it as they got there "dont worry sexy we got all this sliky hair of yours to pull you around by". Action one of them yelled soon after brooke was on her knees ready to take cock. They surrounded her hitting her in the head with their cocks until.

She reached up jacking off two people "use my hair" she said as two of them wrapped their cocks in her silky tresses. The three at the front were shocked as brooke attacked their cocks taking the first few inches down each time. She did this until one of them didnt allow her to back up her head and thrusted his dick balls deep down brookes throat causing her to gag and tears start to fall from her face. He held his cock there before pulling out and continuing as everyone in front of her now went balls deep in her throat.

They lifted brooke up of the floor and threw her on her back with her head hanging over the head of the lounge. The pieces of fabric covering her tits were yanked of exposing her smooth tits and the large crosses that hung from them. Two lines were started one behind her head and another between her legs. Her legs were lifted up near her shoulders and held there as one person straddled her chest. One of the men grabbed a large butt plug that was shoved in her mouth and then put into her asshole she jumped as in entered due to the massive girth of it.

As everyone was ready the person on her chest told her to push her tits together while he grabbed the crosses like handles and started to tifuck her young smooth tits. Simultaneously a black cock pierced her pussy and mouth going balls deep. The person in her pussy relentlessly fucked her like she was a tavern whore. The person in her mouth grabbed her silky smooth ponytails and started to skullfuck her using her hair as reins to fuck her better. One person walked towards her holding a knife as he cut of the remaining pieces of her skirt leaving her fully exposed for everyone to see.

As she rembered that everyone in the world would be able to see her getting gang banged by black guys. little did she know that they were not only videoing her but would be whoring her out to make money and would be getting money from each video she starred in which at this rate would be almost all the videos.

After her pussy had been pounded by 2 cocks the 3rd reached for the butt plug in her ass and pulled it out making a loud popping noise as a camera was brought in to show her ass gaping wide open. Not leaving her any time he slowly pushed his cock into her ass causing brooke to tense as he continued to push through what was brookes virgin ass only hours ago.

As he had brooke completely speared on his cock everyone else had nutted in her or on her so he sat upright putting brooke on his lap with his cock still in her ass spreading her legs offering her tight cunt to everyone. A line started in between her legs as all the semi erect dicks were blown by brooke before they impaled her juicy cunt.

Not long after every had blown their load in her pussy again the large man pushed her off him. She landed face down ass up giving the boys a perfect opening to fuck her slutty ass. One of them walked up behind her slapping her on her ass causing her to yelp. "beg for it baby beg for me to fuck this tight ass" he said. "Please daddy fuck your whores tight ass its all this whore is good for daddy".

He rewarded her with another slap to the ass before he spat on her asshole snatched up one of her ponytails and thrusted forward burying a little over half his cock in her ass before he pulled out then thrusted again successfully going ballsdeep in her tight hole. Every person had a go in her ass leaving it gaping wide open for all to see.

Brooke then sat on her knees as a cock was shoved down her neck straight after it had come out of her young ass. Brookes mouth was used to clean of all the cocks before they called it a wrap and she had finished her first ever porno.