All Comments on 'Brooke's Last Decision, Pt. 01'

by BigWork4666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Very strong start, can't wait to see what else you come up and where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Plausible plot, strong mind control. Leaves us wanting more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story as I like to play out fantasy’s.I’ve always talked about being abducted by a group of guys and my husband loved me talking about it.we are open minded and he’s seen his mates fuck me and I jokingly suggested he sets it up.he said he would and I just thought it would be him and his mates so I didn’t think to much about it.one friday morning as he was leaving for work he said to me to be careful just incase I was abducted and laughed.the day went well and he sent a few texts and I asked what he meant and he then told me he had been talking to a guy and met him a few times and he’s going to abduct me.I still thought it would be his mates and played along.after work I walked to my car and as I went to get in a guy grabbed me and I was put into a van close by.I still fought it was them until I realised I didn’t recognise anybody.I was held down and told I would be ok if I did what was asked.I told myself this is arranged by my hubby and I will be ok.I was stripped naked in the back of the van and the guys touched me and passed me about all having a feel of my pussy.the van stopped and I was walked naked to an area which was well hidden and I had 5 guys sticking their cocks in my mouth and also in my pussy,I was being gangraped as I’d always wanted but I didn’t know anybody.I was then taken back to the van and driven for s few miles to a house.I was taken inside and told I would be there for the weekend and that they would do whatever they wanted to me.I had to let them fuck me and they would cum in whatever hole they wanted.during the evening they decided on a bbq as pretty warm and I was tied naked over a table and my legs right back so my pussy and ass were available to them.I had cocks in my mouth,pussy and my ass for about an hour before being allowed food and some drinks.I was given a room to sleep in but not allowed any clothes and visited occasionally throughout the night.Saturday I was made to clean everything and used as a maid as they had planned for a couple of friends to visit.that evening two guys appeared and I was told to get on my knees and suck them hard as they were going to fuck me.I did as I was asked and both fucked me.during the next few hours I had 7guys fuck me in every hole and still telling myself that this is arranged and I’m safe I was really enjoying it by now which was obvious to them.the next morning was similar I cleaned,made breakfast and got well groped.the two guys had stayed over and I was called into the living room where all the guys were seated and given a contract saying that I consented to everything and that i was an escort and told to sign,I said I would sign to say I agreed to it but not to be an escort,where one guy turned the tv on and within seconds I could see myself being fucked and obviously enjoying myself,they had filmed me right from the start and they also had lots of pics of me too.I did get upset and reluctantly signed thinking it was just incase I reported them.I was fucked on and off during the day and early evening I was driven back to my car.I had been naked for the entire weekend and as we arrived I was given my dress but not my underware.I went home to find my husband grinning at me and I told him everything and I admitted to him I had loved my fantasy and would think of another to arrange.I then told him about the contract and he said he knew as it was also one of my fantasies to be used like that,and in his next breath he told me the two guys who turned up run an escort business and as from now I work for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous