Brooke's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I managed to stutter back to her.

"Grab my tits," She told me, her voice turning back to her seductive, "I know you want to, I know they're much bigger than Charlotte's."

Charlotte! Fuck!

As if it finally clicked how wrong this was, I took a quick step back and Brooke's hand left my cock and my trousers.

"Enough!" I shouted.

I fumbled about doing my trousers back up and to my surprise when I was done she hadn't tried to advance to me again.

In fact, she was leant against the kitchen counter and blowing on her tea.

Why did she stop? Why did I let her stop? God I wanted her hand back on me.

She just smiled at me as she blew on her tea, when I heard the door open.

"Hello?" Charlotte's voice called out as she walked into the house.

Fuck, Charlotte! I reached down and moved my cock so it wasn't obvious how hard I was, then when I looked up I saw Brooke smiling at me.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" Charlotte asked before kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh I just got here, thought I'd come say hi before I go to work." Brooke replied, cool as ever.

"You're home early?" I asked, in my terrible attempt to play it off as normal.

"Yeah I set off a little early, was a quite day." She said and went to make herself a cup of tea.

As Charlotte face away from us, Brooke kept eyeing me up, smiling at me which had my cock twitching.

"Hope you two have been playing nice?" Charlotte joked and my heart nearly beat out of my chest.

"Oh yeah, all good." Brooke replied whilst staring at me.

"I, erm, I'm gonna go for a shower." I stuttered out and ran upstairs before either of them replied.

I instantly ripped my clothes off and stepped under the hot water. My cock still full of life.

I couldn't stop myself, I had to reach down and carry on what Brooke had started.

As I stroked my cock I imagined what would've happened if I didn't stop it. If I got to feel her big tits, maybe even her thick lips around my cock.

It took me a mere minute to cum in the shower.

When I was dried and went downstairs I was just grateful that Brooke was gone.

"What do you fancy for dinner?" Charlotte asked me as she got comfortable on the shower.

"Erm, anything, I don't mind." I said to her. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a few texts.

Brooke: If only Charlotte wasn't here I'd come into the shower with you and finish you off.

I couldn't believe the bravery she had to text me that! Then I saw the next one.

Brooke: I hope you're picturing me as you're stroking that big, hard cock!

And then finally.

Brooke: It's so hot sitting with Charlotte knowing that I had your big cock in my hands, if only she knew how much you wanted to fuck her little sister!

That last one panicked me, is that a threat?

I couldn't reply then, I needed time to figure out what I was going to do.

CHAPTER IV

I barely slept a wink that night. Had I just fucked up my entire relationship with Charlotte? What if Brooke told her what happened! My engagement could be over, I could lose everything!

I woke up very early, when I reached for my phone it was only 5am but I saw I had a text late off of Brooke last night.

Brooke: At work right now but I can't stop thinking of your cock, if only you were here.

Then followed a picture, oh fuck! She clearly put the phone down and put it on a timer. It looked like she was in a storage room in her work uniform.

A black skirt and a black shirt, with black tights on. But she was facing away from the camera and bent over, just a hint of her ass on show.

Instantly my cock was hard.

I needed to end this before it went too far!

Going into the next room so Charlotte wouldn't wake up and see me texting, I replied back to Brooke.

George: Brooke, that should never have happened! We can't do anything like that again, please just stop it.

I hit send and just hoped that she would see sense and let this go.

Unable to sleep, I just got ready for work and headed in early. Although I barely managed to get anything done as I just panicked over Brooke.

It was nearly 11am when I saw her reply.

Brooke: I don't want it to stop. And I know you don't either. Don't forget how hard your cock was just from my touch, just imagine my mouth around it... or my pussy.

Ooooh fuck!! As much as it terrified me and filled me with guilt, my cock was hard reading her text.

George: No Brooke! It's over! Do not do anything like that again!

For a few days I hadn't heard anything off of Brooke. I even got a little wishful that it was all over. That maybe, I managed to keep my relationship with Charlotte alive.

That was until Thursday.

I was at work, not thinking about Brooke, when I went out for my lunch. I put on my coat and prepared to walk to the local café when my entire body froze.

Next to me car, smiling at me, was Brooke.

She was wearing another skirt and a tight shirt, but this time she had no tights on. Although it was very cold, I was actually happy to get to see her bare, toned legs.

I quickly turned to see if anyone I worked with was around and rushed over to her.

"What are you doing here?" I said in an urgent whispered voice.

"Don't be like that, aren't you happy to see me?" She said, swaying from side to side in a girlish manor.

"I thought this was over?" I argued, but I couldn't stop my eyes from glancing down at her legs.

"Why don't we go for a drive and discuss it like adults?" She asked.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you," I told her, "leave me alone."

I turned to walk away but I stopped dead in my tracks at what she next said.

"Shame, I wonder how Charlotte will react when she see's our texts." She said, a lot louder than I would've liked.

I turned my head, Brooke was just smiling back at me, still swaying like a girl.

"What?" I replied back to her.

"Well I think it's only fair that she finds out what happened? Don't you? And from our texts it's pretty obvious what happened." She said with a little giggle.

"Brooke, please," I managed to get out and walked over to her, "it shouldn't have happened, please don't tell Charlotte."

I begged, I didn't care, I knew I had to.

"Well that's up to you really isn't it." She said to me, still keeping a beautiful smile.

For fuck sake, was she really going to blackmail me?

"Okay then," She said when I didn't reply, "come on, it's freezing!"

With a sigh, I reluctantly unlocked my car and we both got in. I turned the engine on to allow some heat to fill the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You can take me to work, the bus's around here are terrible, I'll direct you." She said.

Great, so now I'm her taxi service?

Starting to drive, I panicked over how long this would take as I only got an hour for my lunch break.

"Left up here," She told me, "so did you like the photo I sent you?"

"Brooke please, you can't be texting me things like that. What if Charlotte saw?" I pleaded with her.

"Straight ahead at the round about," She instructed, "You didn't answer my question."

What was I supposed to say? Yes? That I loved looking at her, that I wanted to fuck her?!

"No, I didn't." I lied.

"Oh please," She said with a laugh, "You can't even keep it in your pants when you're around me, just think how easily you let me stroke that big cock of yours."

I didn't have a response, how could I? it did only take her a few minutes to get hold of my cock.

"I don't know why you're fighting it," She said as if this were a normal conversation, "people have affairs all the time, just great sex and then back to their partners."

"I don't want an affair." I told her.

"Right here," She suddenly said, "That's interesting, you didn't seem to think that when my hand was on your dick. What's the deal, Charlotte doesn't let you fuck her enough?"

"Brooke!" I suddenly shouted in shock to her words.

"If I had that cock living with me I'd be on it all the time." She said.

Oh god, how I hated how her words turned me on.

"Why do you want this?" I asked, hoping to turn it back around on her, "don't you feel bad about cheating on Harry?"

"A little," She replied calmly, "I live for the excitement, the thrill of it all."

"And you don't feel guilty?" I asked her.

"Not really," She said, "I'm sure you wouldn't feel guilty when you're watching my tight, young pussy bounce up and down on your cock!"

"Brooke!" I shouted again.

How is she Charlotte's sister? They're complete opposites.

"Let's see shall we," Brooke said and suddenly her hand reached and grabbed onto my cock from outside of my trousers, "just what I thought."

I had to fight with myself to not moan as her fingers gripped my hard cock.

Then she grabbed onto my hand and forced it onto her bare thigh. Her soft, delicious skin yet again in my palm.

I instinctively went to pull away.

"Don't move!" She suddenly shouted, "wouldn't want me to get annoyed and show Charlotte our texts?"

"So you are blackmailing me?" I asked, although I was distracted by the feel of her smooth skin.

"I prefer it as giving you motivation." Brooke replied.

As I drove with my right hand, my left hand remained on her upper thigh. I had to admit, I desperately wanted to reach up and just feel between her legs.

"I prefer it as blackmail." I told her, attempting to keep some sense of control.

"Straight ahead," She directed me, "see it however you want, but I know you want me."

I did, she knew it, I knew it.

"Woah!" I suddenly shouted when her hands went for my belt buckle, my hand finally left her thigh and grabbed onto one of her wrists.

"What did I say about not moving!" She suddenly barked at me.

Fuck! What was I supposed to do.

Although I was reluctant, part of me knew I wanted to as my hand went back to her thigh. Then her hands continued with my belt.

"There we go," She said in a soft voice, "You just focus on the road."

"Kind of hard." I sighed out.

"Oh, yes it is." She said with a laugh.

Once my belt was undone, I was helpless to stop her from pulling my zipper down.

Then, I felt her hand reach into my boxers and grab onto my rock hard cock yet again.

Unlike last time where I was almost in a daze as she stroked my cock, I knew full well what was happening.

"See, I don't know why you fight it." She whispered.

Fucking hell, her hand felt amazing as it slowly moved up and down my cock. I could feel my precum against he skin, spreading around my shaft.

"You do have a big cock don't you." She whispered.

I could feel my arousal getting the better of me as she pleasured my dick.

"I don't get many complaints." I blurted out.

As soon as I said it my eyes shot wide open! Realising what I actually just said to my fiancé's sister!

"I bet you don't." She said with a little giggle.

I tried to focus on driving, but it was very, very hard to do as the sexiest woman I've ever met was wanking my cock!

She moved slightly, which led to my hand going up a little higher on her thigh, just about under her skirt. Her hand never once left my cock as I felt her lean in close to me. Her warm breath hit my neck, oh god, what I'd do to feel them!

"You should know," She whispered, "I don't have any underwear on."

Then, she bit down on my ear lobe and gently pulled back.

"Ooooh." I moaned as she did it and moved away.

My eyes looked to her bare thighs, knowing that my hand was so close to her exposed, young pussy.

She started to stroke me faster and I couldn't stop myself from letting out little moans of pure pleasure.

"Hey." Suddenly Brooke said.

I turned my head, in my horny state I completely didn't realise she had gone onto her phone.

"Hey, everything okay?" I heard Charlotte's voice on the other end.

What the fuck?!

Brooke gave my cock a little squeeze and then kept on wanking me.

"Yeah, just seeing what you're up to this weekend?" Brooke asked.

I couldn't believe it, she actually had the bravery to call her sister and she stroked my cock!!

"Not a lot, what about you?" I heard Charlotte reply.

It was so naughty, but so fucking hot!

Brooke stroked me faster, her hand going all the way up and down my shaft. Mass amounts of precum was leaking from me.

"Same, we were thinking of going away for the night. If you want to come? George said he's up for it." Brooke told Charlotte.

"Are you driving?" Charlotte asked.

"No, George has offered to take me to work." Brooke said which made my heart freeze.

I turned my head as saw Brooke just smiling back at me.

Charlotte must've replied but I was too much in a state of shock to hear her.

"Oh yeah, I told him I couldn't go and he very kindly offered to take me." Brooke said, wanking me faster and faster.

Oooh god, this feels so good!

I knew that if she kept going it wouldn't be long until I came.

I had to turn back to focus on the road.

"Left here," Brooke told me and then focused back to her sister, "I know, he is good, you've got a keeper there."

When she said that she squeezed my cock again.

Oh god... oh god... I'm gonna cum soon!

I wasn't able to fight the moans and I felt my body start to shake a little. Brooke must've picked up on it as she gripped my cock tighter and wanked me faster.

"Yeah, I think we're nearly there." She told Charlotte.

I gripped onto Brooke's toned thigh.

Ooooooh fuuuuuuuuccccckkk!!!!!!

My cock started to erupt into my boxers, shot after shot of thick, hot cum fired from my cock. Each spurt sent a wave of fucking pleasure throughout my body and I bit my lip to stop form moaning too loudly.

Brooke just smiled at me as she kept wanking my cock, draining my balls dry as my cum covered her hand.

"Oh yeah," Brooke said to Charlotte, "All done, speak to you later sis."

Then she hung up the phone.

"Ooooh fuck!!" I moaned out, unable to keep it in any longer as a few more shots of cum fired out of me.

"See," Brooke said, squeezing the last few drops of cum from my cock, "that's was just a little bit of harmless fun, and no one needs to know."

Her hand pulled out of my boxers and I felt just how drenched they were.

"Good thing I've got tissues." She said and reached into her bag.

"Brooke," I panted out, "I can't believe you just did that."

"I know right," Brooke laughed as she cleaned her hand with a tissue, "I'm fucking soaked right now."

Even though I had just cum, part of me wanted to feel her so called soaked pussy.

"Oh, here we are," Brooke said, "good timing."

My head was still spinning and I was still coming down from my orgasm as she quickly kissed my cheek and got out of her car.

"You owe me one." She said before shutting the door and walking off.

I needed a minute to compose myself. Not only did I have cum drenching my boxers, I had just cheated on my fiancé! Even worse, with her sister!

I didn't even go to the café for my lunch, I needed to get back to the office to clean myself up before the rest of the day!

That took me a while. In the end I just had to take my boxers off and go commando.

Then when I got back to my desk I saw a text off of Brooke.

Brooke: I'm so fucking horny after making you cum, whilst speaking to Charlotte! I meant it, you owe me the next one!

I was about to reply when I realised that would just give her more ammunition to blackmail me with. Sighing, I just put my phone away.

What am I going to do?

CHAPTER V

I was a mess for the rest of the day. I had let my cock get me into a stupid position that risked ruining my engagement! I tried to argue that I fought against Brooke a little, but I knew that if I really wanted to stop it, then I could've.

It was my own fault. I just feared how far Brooke was going to take it.

When I got home Charlotte was already in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey." I said to her, feeling wracked with guilt.

"Hey," She replied, "So, why did you take Brooke to work today?"

Why hadn't I thought about this question ahead of time?!

"She just called me up desperate." I lied, each word hurting me.

"Right," Charlotte said, clearly not happy with my answer, "I hope you didn't have any thoughts about her! That's my baby sister you know."

Fucking hell, Charlotte's fear, although true, was making me panic even more.

"I don't have any thoughts about her," I said, "I was just trying to help."

"So you don't fancy her?" Charlotte asked.

"Not even a little bit," I lied, "We've been through this."

I hated what I was saying. I knew I was being a hypocrite, but what could I say? Yes, I've officially cheated on you with your sister?

No! I had to take that to my grave and find a way out of this!

Although part of me wondered if I could talk my way out of it, if I just explained to Charlotte what had happened, I knew her paranoia would just lead to ending our relationship.

"Well don't be weird this weekend," Charlotte told me, "We're going away with them Saturday night, remember."

Ah yes, somehow Brooke had managed to get this into our calendar, great!

Every chance I got to have some "alone time" I found myself cumming whilst picturing Brooke. Although I hated her for what she was doing to me, I couldn't help but feel a little, obsessed with her.

Saturday finally came, we packed our car and went to pick up Brooke and Harry.

Harry, the skinny little guy was standing there with a smile.

I helped put their bags into the boot, the whole time Brooke was smiling at me.

"Do you mind if Harry goes in the front?" Brooke asked Charlotte, who was in the drivers seat, "he gets car sick otherwise."

Oh no.

"Yeah, no problem." Charlotte replied.

I watched in pure shock as Harry got into the front next to Charlotte and Brooke got into the back, knowing I would be sat next to her for nearly a 2 hour drive.

As I got in, I felt Brooke's stare burning into me and my own cock started to grow again.

"Comfortable back there?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, ready to go." Brooke replied.

Then, the drive started.

For the first 15 minutes it was pure silence, although I couldn't help glance over at Brooke's bare legs. She was wearing a skirt again with no tights.

Then, my phone vibrated in my pocket. When I saw Brooke's name I turned and just saw her grinning.

Brooke: I'm so fucking horny for you right now.

Then another came through.

Brooke: I'm gutted I didn't get to swallow your load last time.

Then another.

Brooke: I had to finger myself at work whilst thinking of you after it.

My cock was fully hard by the end, it did feel so good having her wank me off.

Charlotte's car wasn't the biggest and although there was a middle seat between us, Brooke and I were pretty close together.

Another 5 minutes went by until the next text came through.

Brooke: Put your hand up my skirt.

This one shocked me. First I looked up and saw Charlotte purely focused on the music from the radio and to driving. Then I turned to see Brooke with a stern look. I just mouthed the word "no".

Then I watched as she texted me again.

Brooke: I told you, you owe me the next one. Unless you want everyone to find out right now?

I argued in my head over what to do. Would she really ruin her relationship as well as mine? But that wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

Ever so slowly, to not get any attention, I moved my left hand over until I felt her warm, soft skin with my fingertips.

Just the touch of her had my body on fire.

I lightly gripped onto her thigh for a moment until I felt her hand go on top of mine. Gently pulling me up higher.