Brooke's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I refused to look over, but I felt her skirt on the top of my hand as it went up her thigh.

Oh my god! Is this actually happening? Is she making me do this whilst in the car with Charlotte and Harry!

She pulled me up higher until... I felt her bare pussy on my fingertips.

She didn't have any underwear on!

I turned to look at her in shock and she just smiled at me again. Then texted me.

Brooke: Now make me cum.

What was I supposed to do? Say no and let the truth come out? Maybe that would've been the right thing to do.

But at that moment, with my cock hard as steel and my hand touching a young, 18 year old pussy, I knew I was going to do what she told me.

As my hand moved around, I felt the wetness on her lips against my fingers. She really was horny.

Then, I clearly felt her swollen clit and pressed two fingers against it.

Her hand let go of me and rested against the chair as I just remained like that for a moment.

My heart was beating out of my chest, I kept looking up to make sure Charlotte wasn't looking back. I even tried to sit up so I would look normal if she looked in the mirror. But I knew that if she turned around she would see me with my hand up her sisters skirt.

Letting my horniness take over, I started to slowly move my fingers around her clit.

The skin from her pussy felt so soft, so warm, so wet.

I even saw Brooke spread her legs a little wider and then her right hand gently landed onto my arm, guiding me to keep going.

My fingers ever so slowly massaged her clit, occasionally feeling her twitch. Every now and again she would grip squeeze my arm to let me know she liked it.

For the first time since I had met Charlotte, I was touching another girls pussy. I never thought I'd cheat, especially not with her own sister!

When I would look at Brooke she would bite her lip, holding in a moan. Her seductive look just made me want her even more.

Then she grabbed my hand again and forced 2 fingers inside of her drenched, hot pussy.

Oh god, she feels so fucking tight!

She was forcing me to finger her. Pushing them in and out. I was barely doing anything and just letting her do it.

She got a little faster, pushing my fingers deeper into her tight, little hole. I started to imagine how good it would feel to have my cock inside of her.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Brooke suddenly asked and I nearly died!

I looked up, went to move my hand but she grabbed me tight and held my fingers inside of her! Did she want to get caught?!

"Not sure, what do you fancy?" Charlotte asked back, still focusing on the road.

Then Brooke started to make me pump my fingers in and out of her again.

"I'm easy," Brooke said, "go out for a meal maybe?"

"That sounds nice," Charlotte replied, "what do you think George?"

"Huh?" I said, completely lost in the feel of this young girls pussy, "Erm, yeah, sounds good."

"Not a man of many words," Brooke joked as she made me finger her, "hopefully you'll be a bit livelier when we get there."

You sick bitch!

Brooke eventually moved her hand away and I kept on fingering her. It was like pressing into a tight, wet, warm hole and I loved it.

I found myself getting more into it. Part of me just wanted to say fuck it and shove my cock into her.

Pulling my fingers back, I rubbed her throbbing clit a little faster. Using her pussy juices to spread around her.

By the way her large chest heaved up and down I could tell she was enjoying it. Brooke constantly bit her lip and closed her eyes.

I rubbed faster, pressing firmer against her clit. Brooke would grab my arm and squeeze onto me tightly.

I could tell by her movement that she was getting close to cumming. Something I suddenly wanted to do.

I wanted to see this young, hot, little slut cum because of me!

I rubbed her faster, occasionally fingering her and spreading her juices around.

Brooke grabbed me tighter and felt her body start to tense up.

She turned to look at me and mouth, "I'm cumming." Which just made me go faster.

Then, I watched the beautiful site of this young girl cumming. Forcing herself to be silent as her body shook. Her pussy twitched around my fingers and I never stopped for a second. I swear I nearly came myself just watching her.

Her blonde hair started to fall over her face and she gripped my arm, digging her nails into me.

Eventually she grabbed my hand, two fingers deep inside of her. She then pulled them out and I just let her pull my fingers to my own mouth.

I wasn't even thinking when I let my lips wrap around them. Tasting her delicious, sweet nectar.

When she let go we went back to sitting like normal until my phone vibrated.

Brooke: I just came so fucking hard! Next time you're tasting my cunt directly!

Even though I wasn't replying, I knew if Charlotte ever saw these texts then it would be game over.

So I just sat back, tried to distract myself in anyway to get rid of my hard cock, but I couldn't manage.

CHAPTER VI

As much as I tried to forget about Brooke and everything going on, I couldn't. The rest of the drive was torture but I made it. No more sexual incidents in the car anyway.

And to be fair to Brooke, she didn't do anything else that night either. It was actually a fairly normal evening. We went out for tea and acted like a normal couple. Although I barely said two words to Brooke.

I even made a point to never look at her, not wanting Charlotte to get any more suspicious.

When we got back to our room though, I was horny as fuck! Watching and making Brooke cum had me on fire.

I went to kiss Charlotte but she instantly stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My sister is in the next room, you can't seriously think we can have sex right now?" She whispered.

"I was kind of hoping." I said with a cheeky smile.

"What? Sitting next to my sister all day got you horny?" She spat back at me.

I couldn't believe it, even when I was trying not to look at her sister, Charlotte still had a go at me.

In a huff, we both went to bed silently and fell asleep.

Then my eyes slowly opened as I spotted the sunlight coming in through the windows.

"Mmm." I moaned when I felt something I hadn't experienced in a few months.

There was definitely a mouth around my cock!

I looked down and sure enough, under the bed sheets I could see a figure bobbing up and down.

"Oh god, that feels amazing," I moaned out to Charlotte, "I'm sorry we fought last night."

Maybe this was her way to make it up to me? Well I wasn't going to stop it.

Instead, I lay back and just enjoyed the slow, sensual blowjob.

It was amazing, her tongue was working wonders around my head, things she had never done before.

"Oh Charlotte, how are you doing that?" I moaned out.

Then the mouth pulled away.

"Good to know I'm better than her." I heard a voice say.

Oh no.

That wasn't Charlotte's voice.

She hadn't really done it had she?

I very slowly pulled the bed sheets away and my worst nightmare became real life. Between my legs, I saw Brooke's beautiful, sexy face smiling up at me with my spit covered cock next to her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whispered to her, looking around the room to make sure Charlotte wasn't anywhere nearby.

"I suggested they go out for a walk together, give us some alone time." Brooke said with a grin, her right hand slowly stroking my wet cock.

"No... oh god... Brooke, stop." I weakly protested, but didn't move at all to stop her.

"I'm glad I finally got to see this cock," Brooke replied, ignoring me completely, "when you were making me cum I just wanted to ride you right then and there."

"Broooookkee!" I moaned when suddenly her thick, soft lips were back wrapped around my cock.

"Mmmm." She moaned back, sending vibrations through my cock.

It felt so fucking good! I watched her thick, wet lips go up and down my shaft as her tongue massaged my head perfectly.

"Brooke," I panted out, "come on... this is too far."

I weakly moved a hand down to push her away but she reached up and grabbed me firmly.

"Lie there and let me suck your fucking dick or I'll tell my sister you've forced yourself on me." She barked out.

What?

She must've been able to tell by my look at how shocked I was.

"She's told me that she knows you find me hot," Brooke said, turning back to her girlish voice, "how hard do you think it'll be to convince her that you forced me to do this?"

"Brooke." I whispered, actually afraid of the threats, not just about being dumped, but also afraid of getting arrested!

"Right, so lie there and enjoy it," Brooke told me, "just enjoy having your own personal slut that loves your cock."

With that, her mouth wrapped around my cock and she carried on giving me the best blowjob I had eve had.

I couldn't believe what she had actually threatened, but I couldn't believe how good the blowjob felt.

Her grip on my wrist loosened but her suction around my cock remained the same.

"Mmmm," She moaned and pulled back, "I can't believe Charlotte isn't sucking this dick every chance she gets."

Then she moved lower and her lips wrapped around one of my balls, sucking and licking on it.

"Fuucking hell," I moaned out, "Brooke."

"Mmmm." She moaned back.

She sucked and licked my balls like a pro, my own chest started to heave up and down as it felt so fucking good!

Her right hand stroked my spit covered cock as she pleased my balls. She was definitely better than her sister!

"Tell me you like it." She whispered as she licked up and down my cock.

"What?" I panted back, just watching her.

"Tell me you like me sucking your dick." She said, a little firmer.

"Brooke." I whispered.

Suddenly she gave my balls a light tap but it made me tense up in a little pain.

"Tell me!" She shouted.

"I like it!" I shouted back, "I love having your mouth suck on my dick like the fucking slut you are!"

"That's more like it!" She said with a smile.

Then she started to bob up and down on my cock like a whore. I couldn't believe it when she took the entire thing down her throat over and over again.

I could feel her spit all over my shaft, her tongue running against me. Fucking hell it was good!

Her right hand massaged my balls that were covered in spit as she deep throated me over and over.

My body started to tense and I knew I was getting closer. I was actually about to cum in my fiancé's sisters mouth!

"Oh fuck... Brooke, I'm close." I panted out.

"You want to cum in my mouth?" She asked between sucks.

I looked down at her blonde hair as she sucked my dick.

"Yes." I moaned.

"We're back!" Suddenly Charlotte's voice shouted from the front door of the house we were staying in.

In my panicked reaction I went to get up but Brooke's hand pushed me back down and her lips never left my cock.

"Mmmm!" She growled around my cock.

My balls tensed up and I knew I couldn't stop it. Even with my fiancé in the other room.

"Hello?" Charlotte shouted and I heard the front door close.

My breathing grew heavy and I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning until, fuuuuuccckkk!!!!

My cum unleashed into Brooke's warm, wet mouth. Rope after rope of my cum filled her up and she swallowed it down perfectly. Never once stopping bobbing up and down as I was helpless to stop cumming.

It was the fucking best orgasm I had ever had in my life!

Brooke massaged my tightened balls, her tongue massaged my head as my body twitched around her.

"George? Brooke?" Charlotte shouted again.

"Fuuck, stop." I whispered.

Brooke then pulled back, finally, and smiled up at me.

Whipping her mouth she stood up.

"Keep her distracted as I get back to my room." She whispered.

I saw she was wearing pyjama's, nothing sexy but they did hug her figure pretty well.

I quickly got up and threw on some baggy clothes and headed for the door. Each movement of my cock against my jogging bottoms sent more pleasure through my body as my orgasm hadn't fully died down.

"Hey." I said and walked out, seeing Charlotte putting her coat away just a few feet down the hall.

"Did you not hear me shouting?" Charlotte asked.

"Sorry, I was asleep." I said and Charlotte leant in to hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Lazy boy," she joked, "we got some breakfast, you hungry?"

"Definitely." I told. Cumming in her sister's mouth really did make me hungry.

I pretty much pulled Charlotte down the hall and when I turned around I saw Brooke sneaking back into her bedroom.

Phew, that was a close one!

I sat down at the island in the kitchen as Charlotte put away the food. A few moments later Brooke came in with a dressing gown around her. I watched as she kissed Harry and then sat down near to me.

"Good walk?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, bit chilly, do you want some breakfast?" Charlotte replied, rummaging through the cupboards.

"No it's alright, I'm pretty full." She said and tapped my leg.

Why was she torturing me like this?!

CHAPTER VII

Luckily we got back home without any more incidents with Brooke. Although every time I looked at her I just pictured those lips around my cock.

I went to work like normal on the Monday, with my head spinning. When a text came through on my phone.

The moment I saw it was from Brooke I panicked. Knowing she would lie about me forcing myself on to her just added a new level to her blackmail. One I did not want to see come to reality.

As I opened up the message, I saw it was a photo.

To my surprise, she was in mine and Charlotte's bedroom!

She obviously set the camera up as she was lay on our bed, fully dressed in a black shirt and a black skirt. But she was up on her elbows and her legs were spread, showing just a red thong covering her pussy.

So she does wear underwear occasionally.

Then another picture came through, in the same position but this time her shirt was off.

My cock went hard as I saw her in just a red bra, holding up her big, beautiful tits.

She looked amazing in the photo, her blonde hair perfectly falling down her toned, smooth body. Her legs spread and just waiting for me.

Then another came through.

She was sat up, legs still spread with a skirt and thong hiding her. But her bra was gone, but to my actual disappointment, she was holding her big tits with her hands, covering her nipples.

I found myself actually wanting to see this young girl naked.

Then another photo came.

Brooke was on her hands and knees, facing away from the phone. Her arse completely exposed except for her thong that just about covered her. I could see her big tits hanging beneath her but I still couldn't see her nipples.

As I stared at it, drooling, my phone started to ring and I saw it was her. I panicked, being sat at my desk I realised that if anyone looked over they could've seen what I was looking at.

Then it stopped ringing and I texted her.

George: I'm at work.

Brooke: I don't care. You better answer or you know what will happen.

She rang again, this time, I answered.

"Hey, how's work?" She asked like nothing was unusual.

"What do you want?" I whispered so no one could hear me.

"Well that's not very nice," Brooke pouted, "I guess you want me to show Charlotte the photos I took of me sucking your dick before you woke up?"

Fuck!

"No, don't, I'm sorry." I whispered, defeated.

"That's better, did you like the photos?" She asked me.

"I... I did." I told her, no point in lying now.

"Good," she replied and I could hear her walking around my room, "I'm so fucking horny, when do you finish work?"

"At 5." I told her, trying to keep my words to a minimum so my boss's didn't catch me on my phone.

"Dam, Charlotte will be back by then," She said, "Oh, what's this, nice dildo."

Dildo? What dildo?

"I didn't realise you two were into this stuff." Brooke laughed out.

"I didn't.. I mean, we don't..." I stuttered out. What did Charlotte have a dildo?

"Oh," Brooke replied, "I guess she uses it when you're not around, seems a waste to me though."

"Brooke," I whispered, "I really need to get back to work."

"That's fine," She said and I heard the sound of her jumping onto our bed, "You can just listen as I fuck myself with Charlotte's dildo and cum for you."

"What?!" I said, louder than I planned.

"Put your headphones in, you don't have to speak, but I will want the occasionally word so I know you're doing as you're told." She told me.

"Fine." I grunted.

I grabbed my headphones and put them in, then looked at my computer screen and faked working.

"That's better," She whispered, "I've not been able to stop thinking about your big cock, or your thick, delicious cum."

Fucking hell, her words had me so fucking horny!

"I'm just thinking about having my legs spread, feeling you slide that big, hard cock deep into my slutty little cunt." She whispered.

"Fuck, George, I'm so wet right now. Thinking about you fucking my young cunt." Brooke told me.

To be honest, I was thinking about it too.

"You still there?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied, acting like I was on a normal call.

"Good boy," She said, "I'm sliding Charlotte's big, black dildo up and down my pussy right now. Although I wish it were you cock."

I still couldn't believe that Charlotte had a secret dildo, but the thought of seeing Brooke use it turned me on immensely.

"Oh fuck, it's so big and my cunt is so tight." She moaned out.

Without realising it, I actually pressed my wrist against my cock, forcing a little pleasure through me.

"Would you like that baby? To feel my young pussy wrapped around your cock." Brooke said, her words turning to moans.

"Yes." I admitted to her.

"Good," Brooke moaned, "I'm so wet right now, I nearly have this entire dildo in me."

"Do you want to see it?" Brooke asked.

I couldn't hold it in, "Yes," I told her.

"Come home now then." She said firmly.

I looked at the clock, it was 2pm and I already had my lunch break. Wait, was I actually considering it?!

"I can't." I told her.

"Shame, I bet you're hard for me right now aren't you? Picturing my little body naked on your bed? Fucking myself." Brooke moaned a little louder.

"I am." I told her, forgetting where I was.

"Oh fuck, I'm so full right now," Brooke moaned out, "I'm fucking my cunt for you baby, do you like that?"

"Yes." I told her, putting a bit more pressure onto my cock.

"Do you wish you could go and stroke that big cock for me?" Brooke asked me.

"Yes, but I can't." I said, gutted.

"Good, keep all that cum for me," Brooke moaned, "just think of me, my legs spread as I fuck myself with this dildo."

Oh god, I wish I was there.

She obviously then put the phone on speaker.

"Oooh fuck!" She moaned louder, "This feels so fucking good, fucking myself like a dirty little slut for you!"

I pressed against my cock a little harder and had to stop from moaning.

I could hear the sound of her wet pussy as she fucked herself.

"Have you cum whilst thinking of me? Picturing my hot little body?" She asked.

"Yes!" I admitted without a second thought.

"Fuck that's hot! Not thinking of my sister, no, you want me don't you!" She moaned.

"I do." I told her.

"That's it... fuck me.. fuck me George! Fuck your fiancé's little sister with your big cock! Do you want to hear me cum?" She moaned.

"I do." I admitted to her.

"Say it!" Brooke moaned louder.

I looked around to make sure no one was close.

"I want to hear you cum." I whispered down the phone.

"Yes.... Yes... that's it, I'm gonna cum George." Brooke kept panting and moaning.

"Do it." I whispered to her.