All Comments on 'Brookhaven Inn'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 7 years ago
Great fun thanks

Not a highly charged sexual escapade but a well written good story.

If it were a book it would be mainstream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was a good read.

I am a naturalist, my wife is a textile. I go naked in the house in Summer and most weeks we go to a CO beach an hour from us.

I would jump at the job of managing a CO venue and would strip off anywhere in public if I could.

Wish there was a place like this near here; I'd go.

I hope there are more chapters coming?

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great story

I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

You have written Another great story. I expect and hope for a few follow ups story.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 7 years ago
Great story!

A well-written and very fun story. I hope there will be more.

swr47swr47almost 7 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed the story. I like your writing and hope you continue. This story is a good stand alone but would fit well with a series of independent but related stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Home Run

Harry, Your stories have been missed lately. Glad you're back writing.

Another fabulous start to I hope another series! Love the current players hope you expand.

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 7 years ago
THE NAKED TRUTH !

At the age of 8 I abandoned pajamas, and into teens started spending as much time as possible nude. As an adult belong to two nudist groups, and have an lifetime of nude activities and were it that I could spend a weekend at this resort, I would be there. Thank you for a wonderful, warm, caring story, and the exciting finish away from the nudist aspect of the Inn...............

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed especially page 1 of your story. I don't know that much about the world of small business as you portray it, but page 1 of your story seemed quite convincing. I would have enjoyed a little more detail on the ménage à trois, but I cannot complain, nor argue with the choices of an author such as yourself. Your story gave me images in my mind of Cassie, Caitlyn, Harry, and especially of a lovely Inn in a semi-rustic setting, in the foothills, with a forest and waterfall. Very nice verbal painting. Well done. As for the people, I have the best idea of Cassie's unusual personality, but not so much the other two, but after all, the story is only three pages long!

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
Great story

That was a well written story. It could have been a good one for the Nude Day contest. I hope you will have a sequel in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Good story no rushing but perfect build up... We want part 2

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Excellent

Apart from the odd little, and I do mean little mistake here and there this was a very enjoyable read. You described things well and it was easy to visualize the characters. Whilst you have some description of what each looked like you have also managed to leave it up to the reader what each looks like in their own mind. Saying she had perfect breasts for example allowed me to see what I think is a perfect breast rather than seeing in my mind a specific size which may be less to my liking. Well done and looking forward to chapter 2.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Great Naturist Story

Thanks for another great story. Hubby and I are naturists and of course, we love sex. This story includes both but separates the two as happens in legitimate nude resorts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters

I loved the story. More please. Maybe a Sequel .Thank you.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Loved It!

This story read like a true event and very well written! One of the best I've read! I'm also a naturist/nudist and enjoyed reading about how this clothing optional inn began it's life. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As an alumni of Ohio University, it's rather intriguing to read a fictional story about Athens, Athens County, the Hocking Hills and the Wayne National Forest. Loved the story but it did end somewhat abruptly. Great place to start the next installment though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Follows a pattern

Harry gets all the girls in the end, although we’ll have to wait for part 2 to see who is next: Beth or Angie or Anne or Karen or Debbie (who turned into Diane on Page 1 briefly). And then of course Cassie & Caitlyn will become lovers too. Bring it on!

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Brookhaven Ch 1

We are family......Love the fucking around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the story! Thank you HS!

I don't have time to make a comment now....I need to get to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda far fetched story but a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They strip in front of the chamber representatives? That’s ridiculous without checking to see if it would ruin their business. I like the premise of the story but it lacks emotion by the characters. Harry and Cassie are in a committed relationship yet Cassie lets Harry fuck Caitlyn without hesitation and Caitlyn does it with no reservation. Also, Harry fucks Caitlyn without hesitation or giving any thought to the consequences. There is no jealousy, no remorse no empathy and no afterward discussion to make sure things still are OK? Will start to read the next chapter but will quit if the story continues to lack feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"With other girls you can pull out. You always come in me."

Bro, that is not sexy. That's a giant red flag and it kills the mood of the whole scene. You wrote Cassie like a crazy person.

Anyone reading this who likes the concept, look for "rebuilding eden" or something like that. Far better written.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Five stars for detail and writing but lacked passion and true vivacious warmth. Almost wouldn’t call it erotica. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2403 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES