Brother and Big Sister have Sex

Story Info
Brother and sister have sex when living together.
8.9k words
4.11
22.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brother and Big Sister Sex

Something that they both believed would never happen, brother, Brian, and his older sister, Emma, developed a sexual relationship with one another when living together after their divorces.

Happening around the same time, I divorced my wife and my sister divorced her husband. With the both of us not in a sexual relationship with anyone, too dangerous for us to risk our health by dating and having sex, we were done with looking for mates until after the COVID pandemic was over. Instead of renting two apartments, with us compatible, we decided to live together and share the living expenses. My big sister Emma is 38-years-old and I just celebrated my 35th birthday.

Never thinking that an inappropriate, sexual relationship would ever happen between us, I've never been sexually attracted to my sister and, as far as I know, she's never been sexually attracted to me. That is, until we started living together, then all bets were off. Seemingly overnight, everything changed.

With us both horny and sexually frustrated, and with her a woman and me a man, sexual things progressed and just happened. Who knew I'd have sex with my sister and she'd have sex with me? Something so forbidden, who knew that sex between a brother and a sister would ever happen?

She's my sister and I'm her brother. Sex between us is not only inappropriate but also nasty. Yet, just as I knew that I'd never have sex with my sister, I knew that she'd never have sex with me. Nevertheless, little did we know what would happen. Forget about just having one time sex, we covered the whole sexual spectrum with one another.

If we did have sex one night when we were both drunk, lonely, horny, sexually frustrated, and vulnerable, now that we were older, sex between a brother and his sister wouldn't matter as much as it would when we were younger. My sister was a good looking woman. Tall, sexy, and shapely, she had long, red hair, bright, blue eyes, and huge, Irish, milkmaid breasts.

Even though I wasn't sexually attracted to my sister before, I was surely sexually attracted to her now. I had a thing for redheaded, busty women. I loved women with big tits, especially older women with big tits. Something that I've never shared with my sister, I've always had a sexual attraction to my busty mother, Mary, and her busty sister, my aunt, Emily. In the way that some men love legs or asses, I love tits, big tits, the bigger breasts the better.

With my sister fitting the bill of my lustful, sexual desires, she had red hair and big breasts. Only, and again, unable to go there, she was my sister. Having sex with my sister would be wrong. I could never have sex with Emma. Moreover, she'd never have sex with me, her kid brother.

Not bad looking myself, a typical Irishman with a black beard, I had black hair and blue eyes. Tall with a muscular body, I worked out with weights ever since I turned 18-years-old. Now that we were both divorced, with both of us sexually frustrated, neither one of us were having sex. The time of the COVID pandemic, even though we've had all of our vaccinations, instead of going out with friends and partying, with doctors and nurses dying even after being vaccinated, we felt safer staying home.

Instead of having sex with women, I masturbated. Instead of her having sex with men, my sister masturbated, too. Tempted to open her bedroom door without knocking to ask if she wanted a hand, a finger, a tongue, or a cock, I sometimes heard the subtle hum of her vibrator when walking by her closed, door bedroom. Yet, I'd never invade my sister's private, sexual space with my inappropriate, sexual behavior. That would just be wrong.

Nonetheless, now that we were living together, never thinking of it before, I thought of it now. Unable to control my incestuous, sexual thoughts, I wondered what Emma looked like in her bra and panties. I wondered what she looked like topless. I wondered what she looked like naked. Instead of masturbating over celebrities, having never masturbated over her before, I masturbated over my sister now while imagining her naked and having sex with me.

F F F

When she wasn't home, I snuck into her room. I went through her lingerie drawer. I felt her panties and her bras. While holding her panties and bra in my perverted hand, I masturbated over imagining my sister wearing the panties and bra that I found in her lingerie drawer and that I held in my horny hand. Then, surprising me as much as it sexually excited me, I found her vibrator and her dildo in her nightstand. I licked her vibrator. I sucked her dildo.

Finally, looking through my sister's closet, I found a box stuffed down in the corner of her closet and buried beneath a pile of clothes. When I opened the box, I was surprised to see photos of my sister and some of her friends. They were in their nightgowns, in their bras and panties, topless, and even naked. My sister even had photos of my mother and my aunt in their bras and panties, topless, and naked, too.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Something that females routinely do, take candid, sexy, and nude photos of themselves, men would never do that. I've never seen any of my friends without their clothes. I've never taken photos of my friends in their underwear and/or naked. If one of my friends asked me to photo his naked cock, I'd think that he was gay.

While hoping that she wouldn't miss them, I took a couple of naked photos of my sister and of some of her friends. Putting them under my pillow, I planned on masturbating over them later. Now that I saw my sister and her friends naked, tempted to do so, I wished that I could show them my cock. I'd love to dick flash not only my sister but also her friends, too. After seeing photos of my mother and my aunt in their bras and panties, topless, and naked, something that I never considered doing before, I'd love to dick flash them, too.

Something that gave me an erection, I found Emma's used panties in the laundry basket. I loved my sister's sexy lingerie. I masturbated over touching, feeling, sniffing, and licking her worn panties.

I masturbated while holding my sister's used panties. I ejaculated a load of cum in her worn panties. With her washing her panties soon, I hoped she wouldn't discover a load of dried cum in her panties.

I crumpled them up and stuck them back in the bottom of the laundry hamper. After having my sexual way with her panties, I'd love to have my sexual way with my sister's pussy. I'd love to masturbate her. I'd love to finger her cunt while licking her red, trimmed cunt. I'd love to make love to my sister before fucking her. I'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms. I'd love to give her sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

F F F

Something that I found so erotically sexy, as if she sexually teased me, Emma never wore a bathrobe over her sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns. She made me wonder if she deliberately flashed me her nearly naked body or unintentionally flashed me her nearly naked body. She made me wonder if she wanted me to see the shape and the size of her big tits and her shapely ass through her sheer nightgown.

With us having whatever we needed delivered and with the both of us working from home, we spent all of our days together as if we were husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister. While sitting on the couch next to one another, we watched TV and movies together. We played board games and card games.

We talked. We laughed. We teased one another, horsed around, and joked. We grew closer now than we ever were before. I loved my sister and she loved me.

Sometimes when in the living room and sitting across from one another, seemingly with her forgetting where she was, she didn't sit like the lady that she was. Getting more comfortable and not as self-consciously embarrassed with me, she sat with her knees parted open enough to give me a continual upskirt peek of her white panties. Something that I'll be masturbating over later, I loved seeing my sister's panties.

Sometimes, her knees were parted open enough to show me her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her patch of red, trimmed pubic hair through her sheer, white panties. Then, when she was in her nightgown and with her knees parted open enough, she gave me a constant up nightgown peek of her red, trimmed, naked pussy. I loved seeing my sister's panties as much as I loved seeing her naked pussy.

Making me horny, she gave me plenty enough to masturbate over while thinking of my sister's panties and/or her naked pussy. Then, when she served me breakfast, with the top of her nightgown falling open with her, she leaned over me longer and lower than necessary to give me a down nightgown view of her big breasts. I loved seeing my sister's naked breasts as much as I loved seeing her panties and her naked pussy. I wondered if she had deliberately or unintentionally flashed me her naked breasts and/or her naked pussy.

Whenever she opened the refrigerator door and stood in front of the fridge without turning on the overhead kitchen light, unbeknownst to her, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked. Whenever she opened the living room drapes early in the morning to allow the sunshine in, again unbeknownst to her, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked. Whenever she walked by the television in the darkened living room, once again, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked. My sister had such a hot body.

F F F

With Emma very ticklish, one of my favorite things to do with her was to surprise her by tickling her. I waited for when she wore her shortest and/or her lowest cut nightgown. As soon as I started tickling her, especially when she was seated on the couch beside me, with her nightgown climbing all the way to her waist, she'd kick up her legs and flash me a closeup view of her red, trimmed, naked pussy.

Then, when she tried to stop me from tickling her, not conscious of her nightgown straps falling to her forearms, and her nightgown bodice falling forward nearly to her waist, she'd flash me a closeup view of her naked breasts and erect nipples, too. I loved tickling my sister. I loved seeing all that I shouldn't see of my sister's sexy and shapely, naked body.

"Brian. Stop! Oh, my God. Stop tickling me," she finally said, getting angry after I had exposed her naked pussy and naked tits to me. "You wait and see. I'll get back at you for tickling me when you least expect it," she said.

Sure enough, my sister got back at me. Unaware that she was on a video chat with her friends, oblivious to her laptop screen, I walked in the living room with my coffee in one hand and my toast in the other hand. As soon as I naively walked in the living room, unaware what she was about to do, she turned her laptop computer to face me. Then, surprising me, she silently stood from her chair, and stealthily came up behind me.

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she depantsed me in front of her online friends. Sexually excited that she pulled down my pajama bottoms, wanting her to see my naked prick, I immediately turned to face my sister. Only, I didn't know that her friends could see my big, naked dick, too. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to flash my sister my naked prick, it was even more sexually exciting to flash her friends my naked prick.

With her friends watching what she had done on their computer screens, she had pulled my pajama bottoms down in front of her friends. She exposed my big naked prick to them. In the way that I found topless and naked photos of them in my sister's closet, they saw my naked prick when my sister depantsed me.

"Oh, my God, Emma," I said. "Why did you do that? I'm so embarrassed," I said, feigning my embarrassment.

Then, when I saw her laptop facing me, I turned away from her computer screen, and put down my coffee and toast on the coffee table before pulling up my pajama bottoms. Too late, her friends laughed after seeing my naked cock. As much as I wanted to dick flash my sister, especially after seeing photos of them in their bras and panties, topless, and naked, I wanted to dick flash her friends, too. Now that my sister did that to me, I'll be masturbating over Emma and her friends seeing my naked prick.

After she exposed my naked prick to her and her friends, whenever we sat in the living room while watching a movie, I masturbated in front of my sister. With her pretending not to look, she looked. She not only watched me stroke my cock but also, she watched me cum in a tissue.

F F F

From that day forward, after I saw her naked pussy and her naked breasts when tickling her, she wasn't as modestly moral around me. After she saw my naked prick when she depantsed me, and after I masturbated in front of her, I wasn't as modestly moral around her either. Now, one of our favorite things to do, while making our nakedness appear accidental, with my sister's help and with my help, bored, horny, and sexually frustrated staying home, we continually exposed ourselves to unsuspecting people while online.

Something that I had always wanted to do, especially after seeing photos of my mother and my aunt in their bras and panties, topless, and naked, I wanted to flash them my naked prick. While she video chatted with our 63 year old mother, Mary, and our 59 year old aunt, Emily, on her laptop, before entering the living room, I stroked my cock to a big and hard erection. With us having already preplanned me dick flashing my mother and my aunt, with my sister knowing what I was about to do, I entered the living room wearing just a towel.

I stood in front of my sister's laptop screen. As if I was fully dressed instead of in my towel, I talked to my mother and to my aunt. Then, I inhaled, stretched my arms over my head, and yawned. As soon as I did my towel fell to my feet.

If it wasn't enough that I had dick flashed my sister and her friends, now I had dick flashed my mother and my aunt. Curious for their reactions, I wondered if they'd look, stare, or look away. I couldn't believe that I had not only dick flashed my sister and her friends but also, I had dick flashed my mother and my aunt, too.

Sexually surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, instead of not looking or looking away, my mother laughed while staring at my naked prick. My aunt stared at my big, erect dick as if she had never seen a naked cock before. Then, surprising me, returning my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, my aunt lifted her blouse and her bra to expose her big, naked breasts to me. My mother looked over at her sister and laughed.

Yet, somehow, flashing them my naked prick online wasn't as real as flashing them my naked cock in person. Now, I couldn't wait to dick flash my mother and my aunt the next time they came to visit. While daring myself to do so, I wondered what they'd do and say if I stood in front of them naked while they sat on the couch.

I wondered if my mother and/or my aunt would reach out and touch me. I wondered if one or the other would stroke me. I wondered if my aunt would expose her naked breasts to me again and allow me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them. I wondered if one or the other would move to their knees in front of me and suck me. I've love for my mother and/or my aunt to blow me. I'd love to cum in their mouths.

F F F

Again, from that day forward, daring myself to continue doing so, and encouraging them to do so too, after my mother and my aunt saw my naked cock online, we chatted while I was naked and they were topless. Something we've never done and wouldn't ordinarily do in person, we flashed one another online. Seemingly, my mother and my aunt enjoyed flashing me their naked breasts as much as I enjoyed flashing them my naked prick.

I stared at my topless mother and my topless aunt while they stared at my naked prick. Then, taking a chance that they may like seeing me stroke myself, if it wasn't enough that I had masturbated and ejaculated in front of my sister, I masturbated and ejaculated in front of my mother and aunt. Seemingly, smiling, they both enjoyed seeing my naked prick. While laughing, they both enjoyed watching me stroking my cock while masturbating. Never removing their eyes from the computer screen, clearly, they both enjoyed watching me cum.

Turning an incestuous corner in my sexual perversion, if it wasn't bad enough that I had flashed them my naked cock and they flashed me their naked breasts, now I masturbated in front of my mother and aunt while online. I never thought that I'd be flashing my sister, never mind my mother and my aunt, too. Even more unbelievable, I never thought that my sister, my mother and my aunt would flash me, too. Seemingly, they all enjoyed flashing me their naked breasts while watching me masturbate myself.

Then, when my two friends Sean and Reilly were on my laptop screen, with us already planning for my sister to flash them, Emma entered the living room wearing only a towel. Then, as soon as she picked up a bowl of fruit from the coffee table, her towel slowly fell to her feet. As if she was a deer in front of headlights, she froze while turning to face my computer screen and acting as if she didn't know that my friends could see her.

"Wow," said my friend, Sean. "Your sister certainly has big tits."

While pretending that I was defending her modesty, I turned the laptop screen away from my sister.

"Emma has one hell of a body," said my friend Reilly. "I'd tap that," said my friend with a dirty laugh.

Over several weeks, something that we both enjoyed doing, we flashed all of our friends. We flashed our co-workers. We flashed most of our relatives, and some of our neighbors. When Sister Mary Elizabeth logged in to video chat with me about giving the church a donation, acting as if I was unaware that she could see me, I flashed her my naked prick. In the way that my mother and aunt stared at my naked cock, Sister Mary Elizabeth stared at my naked cock, too.

Every time I received a call from a female bill collector or a woman trying to sell me something over my phone, I mounted my phone on a selfie pole to show them that I was naked. Many of the women laughed.

Helping my flashing that I was a good-looking man, all of the women, no matter their age or race, stared at my naked prick. I even stroked myself to an erection while showing them all that they were shocked and sexually aroused to see. Unbelievably, some of the women that I flashed, returned the voyeurism and exhibitionism favor, and flashed me, too.

Not wanting me to have all of the fun, my sister exhibited the same flashing behavior to my friends. Immediately, they returned the favor and flashed my sister their naked cocks. Something that none of us did before, flashing one another, we were all doing now.

Then, in the way that I did with my mother and my aunt, they did with my sister. They stroked their pricks while my sister watched. They masturbate themselves. They allowed her to watch them cum.

Whenever a male, bill collector or a male salesman called, my sister would do the same with men as I did with women. She'd mount her phone on a pole and show them her naked body. She'd feel her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, and finger her naked pussy. We lost count of how many people we flashed during the COVID pandemic. Yet, staying home while flashing online couldn't be any more fun.

When I wasn't flashing my naked, erect prick to my mother and my aunt, and strangers, my sister flashed her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy to my friends, and to strangers that called. Part and parcel to us flashing online, when I wasn't seeing my sister naked, she was seeing me naked. Something that we never thought that we'd be doing together, we made for a good flashing team. From that moment forward, when we weren't flashing people on video chat, we flashed one another.