Brother and Big Sister have Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued stroking me.

"After you masturbate me, I'll masturbate you, if you'd like," I said.

She made a face.

"No thank you," she said. "Masturbating you is disturbing enough," she said. "If it's not bad enough that we went to a nude beach together, and I sucked your cock when I was drunk, I can't believe that I'm jerking you off, now," she said with a dirty laugh.

While we watched another brother and sister incest movie, she allowed me to continue fondling her naked breasts and even finger her erect nipples. Then, to my sister's sexual delight and erotic arousal, I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. As soon as I did, she squirmed in her seat and breathed heavily. I had sexually aroused my sister.

Then, not wanting to have regrets by allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, with her not stopping me, I raised the hem of her nightgown nearly to her waist. I cupped her red naked pussy in the palm of my hand. Then, again, with her not stopping me, I parted her pussy lips with my finger. With my stiff finger easily sliding inside of her, she was wet, so very wet.

While she continued stroking me, I inserted my finger all the way inside of her. Again, with her already wet, I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her pussy. I masturbated my sister. She stopped masturbating me while I continued masturbating her.

"Brian. Brian. Oh, my God, Brian. You're making me wet. You're going to make me cum," she said. "Jesus, Brian. Jesus."

Then, disobeying her request, I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples again and again.

"Brian. Oh, my God, Brian. I asked you not to finger my nipples," she said. "Not look at what you've done," she said.

She reached her hand down to her naked pussy and wiped it with her fingers. Then, she took her wet fingers to my mouth and wiped my lips with her vaginal secretions. I quickly lashed out my tongue to lick her hand and to lick my lips.

"You made me all wet," she said with a dirty laugh.

She arched her back.

"Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Press on my G spot. I want to cum. I need to cum," she said. "Make me cum, Brian. Make me cum. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers."

I continued masturbating her.

"Suck my nipples while masturbating me," she said. "I love having my nipples sucked. Squeeze my tits. Harder. Squeeze my tits harder. Bite my nipples but not too hard," she said.

It didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm and as soon as she did, instead of enjoying the afterglow of sex, she leaned over me. Sexually surprising me, she took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. My sister was blowing me. She was sucking my cock again.

"Cum, Brian. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to swallow your cum. Then, after I blow you, I want you to make love to me. I need you to fuck me, too," said Emma. "I need you to have sex with your big sister."

F F F

My sister stroked my prick while sucking my prick. Only, before I ejaculated a load of warm cum in her mouth, I said something that shocked her as much as it sexually excited her.

"I love you, Emma. Even if I had to move where no one knew us, I'd marry you, if I could. I'd love to give you our baby," I said.

After my impromptu wedding proposal, determined to make me cum, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder while she sucked me deeper. With her quite the talented cocksucker, my sister gave me one hell of a blowjob, the best blowjob that I ever had in my life.``

Forget about masturbating me. Forget about blowing me. As if we were a newlywed couple having sex for the first time, that was the night that I made love to my sister and she made love to me. That was the night that I fucked my sister and she fucked me. We made love every morning and we fucked every night.

Not even waiting to cum in her mouth, I pulled her up from the couch. I walked her to her bedroom. Then, once we were in her bedroom, with my sister on the same, sexual page, she removed her nightgown. Then, she pushed me back on the bed and mounted me.

Parting my lips with her tongue, my sister kissed me. Emma French kissed me. As if we were husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or lovers, we made out. Then, she reached her hand down between her legs for me and parted her pussy lips with my erect prick.

I was inside of my sister. She lovingly humped me while I lovingly humped her. Then, humping one another faster and harder, instead of making love, we were fucking. I fucked my sister and she fucked me.

From that day forward, I slept in my sister's bed. We made love every morning. We fucked every night. Until the COVID pandemic was over, I had incestuous sex with my sister and she had forbidden sex with her brother.

F F F

Then, when my mother and my aunt came to visit, with my sister in her room, I walked over to my mother and my aunt. With my sister fully aware of what I was about to do, I stood in front of my mother and her sister. Daring myself to do so, as nervous as I was sexually excited, I removed my pajama bottoms in front of them both. I stroked my cock to a big and hard erection. Instead of looking away, they both stared at my naked, erect prick.

My mother stared at my naked prick. My aunt stared at my naked prick. They both watched me masturbate myself. Then, I said something that sexually aroused them.

"Remove your blouses and your bras. I want to see your naked breasts. I want to feel and fondle your big tits while you both suck my cock," I said. "I need to cum in both of your mouths," I said. "I need you both to blow me.

My mother stared up at me with her mouth gaping open with as much shock as she looked at me with sexual arousal.

"Brian. Oh, my God. I can't blow you. You're my son. I'm your mother," she said, protesting.

I pulled her forward to her knees by her shoulder. Then, I grabbed a handful of her hand and pulled hard. As soon as my mother screamed I filled her mouth with my erect cock. Instead of pushing me away, my mother willingly and consensually blew me. She stroked my cock while sucking my prick.

Not having to ask my aunt to blow me, she moved to her knees next to my mother and in front of me. She took turns blowing me with her sister, my mother. They both sucked my cock. Then, when I was ready to cum, I not only ejaculated in my mother's mouth but also, I ejaculated in my aunt's mouth, too.

Not nearly done having sex with my mother and my aunt, I took them both in my bedroom. I stripped them both naked. Then, while I fucked my mother, with my aunt positioning herself over my mother's head with her legs spread, I ate my aunt's pussy. Then, with them switching places, I ate my mother's pussy while fucking my aunt.

"Brian! Brian! You're going to make mommy cum," she said. "Lick my clit faster. Lick my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper," said my mother.

Now that I had given my mother a sexual orgasm, I wanted to give my aunt a sexual orgasm, too. I continued finger fucking her pussy while licking her pussy. I licked her clit faster. I licked her clit harder. I finger fucked her deeper. I rubbed and pressed on her G spot.

"Brian! Brian," said my aunt. "Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming Brian. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. I'm cumming, Brian. Auntie Emily is cumming."

F F F

Over the next two years, I not only continued having sex with my sister but also, I continued having sex with my mother and her sister. We continued our naked flashing. The four of us flashed everyone we could think of flashing.

Whoever came to our front door for delivery or to sell something got flashed. Seldom getting dressed, we continued walking around the house naked. When my sister was sucking my cock, my mother and/or my aunt was blowing me.

When I was masturbating my sister, my mother, or my aunt, I was eating their pussies. I never know how much better sex could be when having sex with my blood, related relatives.

I made love to one of them every morning and I fucked one of them at night. Never have I had as much sex as I had with my sister, my mother, and my aunt.

THE END