Brother and Big Sister have Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

No longer morally modest, deliberately, sexually teasing her, I sometimes walked around my sister with my flaccid prick peeking out of my pajama pee hole. Hoping that she'd stare and/or reach out and touch me, sometimes I walked around her with my erect prick sticking straight out of my pajama pee hole. Daring her to do so, I wanted to initiate her wanting to have sex with me in the way that I now wanted to have sex with her.

Sure enough, instead of not looking or looking away, she stared. Emma stared at my naked cock in the way that I stared at her naked pussy. Only, unable to cross the incestuous line, we didn't dare to have sex. Yet, if she had initiated having sex with me, I'd definitely have sex with her.

Having never seen anything of my sister before, I saw a lot of her now. Every day, she walked around in front of me in her panties and bra. Sometimes, she hurried from her bedroom to the bathroom topless and back again. I watched her from the living room couch bouncing her big tits while hurrying from her bedroom to her bathroom and back again.

We had fun flashing one another. Yet, not wanting her to think that I wanted to have sex with her, even though I did, I hoped to tempt her to have sex with me. I tried to think of more ways to flash my sister.

If we did have sex, I wanted the sex to be her idea. I hoped to tempt her enough for her to touch my cock, feel my cock, and/or stroke my cock. Hoping that she'd want to have sex with me, now that we've seen one another naked and continually flashed everyone online, I'd definitely have sex with my sister if she'd have sex with me.

Something out of the box and something that we never would have done before we started flashing online, we decided to attend a nude beach together. Never thinking that my sister would agree to go to a nude beach with me, I was as glad as I was sexually excited that she agreed to go. I couldn't wait to be naked in front of my sister for several hours. I couldn't wait for her to be naked in front of me.

Once at the beach, with no one knowing that we were brother and sister but assuming that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, we stripped ourselves naked while still in the car. I watched Emma remove her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and her panties while she watched me remove my shorts, my T-shirt, my pants, and my underwear. Except for our sneakers, we were both naked.

With a procession of men walking behind us while staring at my sister's naked ass, we walked the entire length of the beach one way while naked before walking the length of the beach the other way. When we weren't frolicking in the water, we sat on a blanket and talked. When in the water, she allowed me to hold her from behind with my naked cock resting between her ass cheeks and my hands cupping her big breasts. Then, she hugged me with her naked breasts against my muscular chest and her pussy against my naked prick.

Between the hot sun and her naked body making me horny, I so wanted to have sex with Emma. Hopefully, she was just as horny as I was. Hopefully, once we returned home to the privacy of our apartment, she'd want to have sex with me as much as I'd want to have sex with her.

F F F

Then, finally, one day when we sat together watching a brother and sister incest movie on the couch, my sister had just finished her third glass of wine. Not such a subtle hint, I wondered if my sister was as sexually aroused watching a big sister having sex with her younger brother as I was sexually excited. Tipsy after drinking two glasses of wine, she never drank three glasses of wine. With her relaxed, yawning, and sleepy, I knew that she was a bit drunk.

She closed her eyes. Then, she slumped to the side while resting her pretty head in my lap with her hand on my pajama clad thigh. After having watched videos online of stepmothers, stepsisters, and stepdaughters sleeping on stepsons, stepbrothers, and stepfathers' laps and blowing them, I wanted my sister to blow me. Especially after going to a nude beach together, I'd love nothing more than for Emma to suck my cock.

Something that I had always wanted her to do, especially after seeing her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked breasts at the nude beach, I wanted my sister to blow me while she slept. Filled with wicked, sexually incestuous thoughts, I wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth. Not wanting her to know that she gave me oral sex, I hoped that she didn't awaken from her drunken slumber. While dreaming that she blew me or someone else, I hoped that she'd swallowed my cum while never knowing that she blew me in her sleep.

While watching her deeply breathing, I waited for her to soundly sleep. Then, with her head still resting on my lap, I gently and slowly pulled down my pajamas and removed my prick from my pajama bottoms. With my sister's mouth only inches from my naked prick, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. Then, daring myself to do so, I slowly slid my erect cock across her red, full lips.

Surprising me, my sister stuck out her tongue in her sleep. As if she had done a sleeping taste test, she licked the head of her cock. I pinched her nose closed for a few seconds. Then, while breathing through her mouth, her lips were now parted.

I moved my big dick against her soft lips. After a gentle hump, the head of my cock was in my sister's mouth. Just seeing her with the tip of my prick in her mouth was something that I'll always remember and will never forget. I'll be masturbating over the head of my prick in Emma's partially opened mouth for the rest of my life.

As if she was blowing someone in her sleep and wanting to get more comfortable, she opened her mouth a little more in her sleep. I only wished that I was on video chat with my friends while my sister blew me. While wondering how they'd respond, I'd love to show my mother and my aunt a video of my sister with my erect cock in her mouth.

I stroked my cock while Emma sucked me in her sleep. Not taking me long to cum, beyond being sexually excited, I ejaculated a load of cum in my sister's mouth. My cum dripped from my sister's lips. I grabbed a tissue and wiped away as much cum as I could. Emma swallowed the rest of my cum in her sleep. I remained seated next to her as if nothing had happened.

F F F

When Emma finally awakened, she had a funny look on her face. Smacking her lips together while licking her lips, she stared at me with confusion. Then, clearly recognizing the taste of cum, she stared up at me with shocked surprise before looking at me with accusation.

"Brian," she said! "Did you stick your prick in my mouth while I was sleeping," she asked?

She stared up at me with horror. Unable to answer her, I didn't know what to say. Then, without waiting for me to respond, she asked me more questions in rapid succession.

"Did I blow you in my sleep? Did you force me to suck you? Did you cum in my mouth, your sister's mouth," she asked as if she already knew the answer. "What's wrong with you? You're such a sick bastard to have your sister blow you in her sleep."

I shook my head from side to side while making a face.

"Actually, sis, you blew me. I was drunk. When I awakened you had my dick in your mouth and my cum dripping from your lips. You blew me," I said.

I looked at my sister with innocence. I looked at her as if I was the victim of her sexual debauchery.

"After seeing one another naked, you must have been horny from us going to the nude beach. Then, with you drinking nearly a bottle of wine, perhaps, you thought that you were blowing your ex-husband, or one of your old boyfriends in your sleep. Instead, you blew me, your brother," I said.

My sister looked at me with shocked horror again.

"Oh, my God, Brian. I had no idea. I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry, Brian. I was drunk but that's not an excuse. I can't believe that I took sexual advantage of you in that forbidden way. Will you ever forgive me for blowing you and forcing you to cum in my mouth," she asked? "I'm so embarrassed, Brian. I'm so very sorry."

As if I was the injured victim, I looked at my sister with sadness. Then, I nodded my head while making a snide face.

"I'll forgive you if you'll blow me again, Emma. I'd love for you to suck my cock when I'm not drunk and sleeping," I said with a dirty laugh.

She punched me hard in the shoulder.

"Fuck you, little brother," she said. "That was the first and last blowjob that I'll ever give you. Go blow yourself because I will never blow you again."

Dodging a bullet, I couldn't believe it, my sister thought that she had blown me in her drunken sleep and not the other way around.

F F F

After flashing ourselves to everyone, after going to a nude beach together, and after my sister sucked my cock, undeterred in our exhibitionistic behavior, we continued flashing one another. When coming out of the shower, I had a towel wrapped around me. Even though I had flashed Emma my naked prick many times, unable to stop exposing myself to my sister, I still wanted to flash her again.

Before I covered my nakedness with a towel, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. The bulb in the hall was out. While still wearing my towel, nothing but my towel, I grabbed the ladder and a lightbulb.

"Sis, can you give me a hand? I need you to hold the ladder for me while I change the hall lightbulb," I said.

She came into the hall wearing her nightgown. Seemingly, she was always wearing her sheer and sexy nightgowns. From my high perch on the ladder to reach the 15' ceiling, I knew that she could see my naked prick and testicles up my towel. With her leaning forward while holding the ladder and with her low-cut top moving forward with her, I had the perfect down nightgown of Emma's big tits and her erect nipples. Seeing all that we shouldn't see of one another allowed me to maintain my erection.

As soon as I unscrewed the light fixture and held it in my hand, I took a big breath and started to step down the ladder. As soon as I inhaled, my towel slowly slid from my body to my feet, and to the floor. Once again, I was naked in front of my sister. With her standing across from me, hoping that she'd reach out and stroke me, she had the perfect view of my naked prick.

"Oh, my God, Brian, you're naked," she said laughing. "I can't believe that I'm seeing my baby brother's prick again," she said, staring at my erect cock while laughing. "You have such a big cock," she said with a dirty laugh.

She continued staring at my naked prick in the way that I continued staring down her nightgown at her naked breasts and erect nipples.

"Do you have an erection," she said, reaching out to touch my cock with her manicured, index finger? "Are you as sexually excited as I'm sexually aroused," she asked with another dirty laugh? "Unembarrassed to confess this to you but I love your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh.

Taking my time to do so, giving my sister a good, long look of my naked prick, I slowly climbed down the ladder.

"Well, that was embarrassing. Thanks for helping me with my towel," I said while holding my hand in front of my naked prick.

She laughed.

"I couldn't do both. I was holding the ladder so that you didn't fall. Besides," she said with a laugh, "I enjoyed the show."

My sister stared at me with sexual arousal.

"Not my first time seeing your naked prick, still, I couldn't help from staring. Sorry, but I've been horny lately," she said. "You have a big cock, Brian, much bigger than my ex-husband's puny prick," said my sister.

While wrapping my towel around my waist, I looked down at my naked prick before looking up at my sister.

"Thank you," I said.

I put the light fixture on the ladder and wrapped my towel around me. Then, I climbed the ladder, screwed in the bulb, and replaced the light fixture.

F F F

The next day, hoping she'd return my flashing favor with her flashing favor, something that I started doing, I stood in the bathroom doorway while she brushed her hair and applied her makeup. Only, today, when she raised her arms over her head to brush her hair, her towel slowly slid down to her waist. I stared at my sister's naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. In the way that I had deliberately flashed her while making my flashing appear accidental, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me while making her flashing appear unintentional.

"Brian. Oh, my God. Avert your eyes. You're staring at my tits," she said while wrapping her towel around her again. "Stop staring at my breasts."

I laughed.

"I've seen your naked tits plenty of times before," I said.

I laughed again.

"Sorry," I said. "In the way that you stared at my naked prick yesterday, I couldn't help myself from staring at your naked breasts today. You have big, shapely, and beautiful breasts," I said. "I love your tits, Emma," I said.

She made a face.

"Thank you," she said with a shrug while making another face.

Continuing to flash one another after we went to a nude beach together, if nothing else after Emma saw my naked prick and I saw her naked breasts, again. Now, I had plenty to masturbate over. I loved seeing her naked breasts as much as she, seemingly, loved seeing my naked prick. I wondered if our voyeurism and exhibitionism were preludes to us having forbidden, incestuous sex.

F F F

From that day forward, especially after going to the nude beach together and spending the day naked with one another, my sister saw my naked body and I saw her naked body every day. Seemingly, we both got off on flashing one another. We were no longer modest around one another.

She dressed and undressed with her bedroom door wide open while I stood in her doorway and talked to her. I stared at my sister in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I loved my sister's beautiful, naked body as much as she seemingly loved seeing my big, naked prick.

Returning the favor of her nudity with my nudity, I openly walked around our apartment naked. Sometimes before allowing her to see me naked, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. I wanted her to see my naked, erect prick as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts and her erect nipples.

Taking the next step in our forbidden, sexual lust for one another, while watching a brother and sister incest movie, I've even masturbated in front of her. Instead of looking away or asking me to go to my room, my sister watched me stroke myself. She stared at my naked, erect prick. Finally, I asked her the question that I hoped she'd agree to do.

"This movie is making me horny," I said. "I'm horny after seeing you in your bra and panties, topless, and naked this morning," I said with a dirty laugh. "Do you think that you could masturbate me," I asked? "I'd love for you to stroke my cock, Emma."

I looked at her while she stared down at my naked erection that was already out of my pajama bottoms. She made a face.

"Seriously? You want me, your sister, to masturbate you after I've already blown you albeit in when I was drunk," she said with a laugh. "Now, you want me to stroke your prick after you've already ejaculated your cum in my mouth. You want me to make you cum, again," she said with disbelief. "Not a chance," she said.

I stared up at her before I stared at what I could see of her big, nightgown clad breasts.

"Yes. I've love for you to masturbate me, Emma," I said. "Why not? What's the big deal? We're both adults and divorced while living together," I said. "We've already been to a nude beach together. You even blew me when you were drunk and horny," I said. "I'd love you to give me a hand job. Please, Emma."

She laughed.

"I can't do that. It's one thing to go to a nude beach together but I can't masturbate you. I can't have sex with you. Bad enough that I blew you when I was drunk, but I'm your sister, Brian, and you're my brother," she said. "We can't continue doing this. Sex between a brother and sister is wrong. Bad enough that we flash everyone that we know but if people knew that we were having sex, too, I'd be embarrassed," she said.

I shrugged and pushed my pajama bottoms down all the way. I held my naked prick in my hand. Then, I took her hand by her wrist and moved it to my erect prick. Instead of pulling her hand away, she left it there in contact with my naked cock.

While staring down at my big dick, she touched my cock with her manicured fingertips while continuing to stare down at my erect cock. Seemingly, my sister wanted to stroke me. She wanted to masturbate me. She wanted to give me a hand job. She wanted to see me cum.

"Please Emma? I'd love for you to masturbate me. I'd love to cum for my sister," I said. "I'd love you to watch me cum."

She laughed.

"Next you'll be asking me to blow you again or fuck you," she said with sexual arousal betraying her look of disgust.

Clearly, by the way that she stared at my prick, she wanted to blow me again. She wanted to fuck me, too. She continued staring down at my naked prick while continuing touching it with her fingertips. Then, surprising me, she wrapped her fingers around my erecting cock.

"Okay, I'll masturbate you just this once but I'm not going blow you again and I will never fuck you," she said.

She said that as if she was talking to herself to convince herself not to blow me and fuck me.

"That's just wrong. That's just nasty," she said. "I'm only masturbating you because I'm horny, too. Besides, it's just a hand job."

F F F

Emma wrapped her manicured fingers tighter around my erect prick. She squeezed my cock. Then, she slowly stroked me. She abruptly stopped stroking me to grab a handful of tissues. She took my prick in her hand again. She stroked me faster and she stroked me harder. Determined to make me cum, my sister gave me one hell of a hand job.

"Cum, Brian. Cum," she said. "My arm is getting tired," she said with a laugh.

I laughed, too.

"You could always take me in your mouth and blow me," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth again, this time when I'm awake," I said while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

She made a face while turning her head away to push my finger away from her mouth.

"You wish. You'd love me to suck your cock again, wouldn't you? After you already ejaculated a load in my drunken mouth while you slept, I can't believe you'd want to cum in my mouth again," she said. "What's wrong with you?"

I smiled at my sister.

"What's wrong with me? Look at you? You're as sexy as you're shapely and beautiful. Any man would love to have sex with you,' I said. "I don't know if you know this or not but you are one hell of a cocksucker. You gave me an incredible blowjob," I said with a laugh.

My sister smiled at my compliments.

"Thank you," she said.

I stared at all that I could see of her breasts through her sheer nightgown.

"Actually, I'd cum faster if I could see, touch, feel, and fondle your naked breasts," I said while staring at her nightgown clad tits.

She sighed while rolling her eyes and looking down at herself.

"Okay, I'll allow you to touch, feel, and fondle my tits if you promise not to finger my erect nipples," she said. "You mustn't finger my nipples. I become too sexually aroused when my nipples are fingered."

F F F

She stopped stroking me to remove her nightgown from her shoulders and her arms from her nightgown straps. Then, she pushed the bodice of her nightgown to her waist to expose her naked breasts. I stared at my sister's big, naked breasts. Then, while she continued stroking me, I felt her tits, fondled her tits, and fingered her erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Brain. I asked you not to finger my nipples," she said, slapping my hand away from her erect nipples. "You're making me wet."

I laughed.

"Sorry, I said. "I can't help myself. I love your big, pink nipples."