Brother & Sister: Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, she was on top of him. He held her tightly to his body, feeling the warmth of her body on his, not letting her move away. When she started mock-struggling, he flipped her over and pinned her down, with his face above hers. He took his hands in his hands, pinning them down.

Suddenly he saw a new expression in her eyes. She was no longer laughing, but was looking into his eyes, searchingly. He too stopped laughing. They lay like that for half a minute, lost in each others' eyes.

Suddenly, Ravi realized that the family was staring at them. He stood up, wearing a smile for the onlookers, and extended his hand to his sister. She got up, but still with that serious expression on her face.

After collecting their chappals from the sand, they walked for 5 minutes, hand in hand, like a couple of lovers.

In fact, they were not the only lover couple around either. Ravi saw other couples getting cozy with each other about 200 meters, under a huge wall.

Normally, Ravi used to be extremely embarrassed to go into such areas of beaches and gardens, realizing that he was intruding on other people's privacy.

But now that he was walking hand in hand with an attractive woman, he was emboldened. He could finally claim a pass to their world.

"Let's sit," Ravi said, "I'm tired."

They sat at a spot where there was a little shade, closer to where the buildings were. It was only around 4:30 PM, and the sun was still beating down pretty strong on them, though it would often be covered by clouds.

A couple at their 10 o'clock were sharing wet kisses. Ravi noticed that Karpagam was eyeing them surreptitiously.

"Did you like the beach?" he asked, even as her eyes were on the couple behind him.

She turned her gaze. "Yes Anna. I've never had so much fun in my life. Really," she said, and leaned forward to embrace Ravi.

It was not a comfortable embrace, as Ravi hadn't expected something like that. But he held her to him, and didn't feel like letting go, as it seemed to be the standard thing to do on that patch of the beach.

His face was in Karpagam's hair. He turned it slightly towards her face, leading to his lips touching her ear. He felt a shudder go through his sister. He bit her earlobe slightly, and the lower portion of it in his mouth.

He was now fully turned on. He turned his body towards his sister to make his position more comfortable and started moving his face lower, around and under his sister's jaw.

He could feel his sister's breath quicken. He covered the front side of her neck with kisses, from one side to the other. Having reached the other side, he moved his face up a little, bringing it in line with hers, and started moving back in the reverse direction. His mouth was now over hers. He planted a soft kiss on her mouth.

She didn't respond, neither encouraging nor resisting him. He took her upper lip between his lips gently, and sucked on it. Then he moved to her lower lip. He wanted to explore more of her mouth, her lips and so on, but he wasn't sure how she would react.

He drew his face back. Karpagam had her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted and moist from his saliva.

He leaned back and sat facing the sea again, beside her. He didn't look at her to see if she'd opened her eyes or not. Instead, he put his arm around her, squeezing her close to him. He took her other arm in his left hand, brought it to his lips, and gently started kissing it.

Looking at her hand, he said: "Karpagam, there's no one in this world who's more beautiful than you!"

"Poda, loose! [Get away you mad fellow!]" she said with a laugh, got up and ran. This time, he didn't give chase. He knew his conquest was made. She was his.

Instead, he sat there, looking at her as she indicated with her hand to come forward.

He got up, his eyes on Karpagam, and walked towards her. He held out one of her hands. He took her hand and they walked back to where they got down from the auto. There were many snack shacks there.

They sat in one of them and Ravi ordered an usal pav, or bread with peas.

As soon as they were back in the room, Ravi tried to embrace Karpagam and kiss her, but she resisted.

"Don't, anna," she said.

The way she said it gave pause to Ravi. She said it in a tone that indicated vulnerability and helplessness.

Ravi, though sexually excited, did not miss it, and withdrew his hands and released her. She sat on her bed, pulled out her bag, took out the kurti, leggings and underwear, and went inside the bathroom.

Ravi was confused. More than anything, he was suddenly overcome with extreme guilt. "What have I done? I have hurt my own sister, the one I was supposed to protect. I am the only one she has, and I have tried to take advantage of her."

He couldn't forgive himself.

He was ashamed of himself, for letting his passion overtake his senses, for betraying the trust of someone who left all their other relatives and came to Mumbai purely out of her trust in him.

He wanted the ground to just split open and swallow him.

His impulse was to run out, and not face his sister. But he wasn't sure if that was the right decision. He wanted to console her, make her feel protected. Tell her that she meant the world to him, and he would never do anything to hurt her.

After a couple of minutes, Karpagam came out. Were her eyes red, he wondered. Was she crying?

"Karpu, I'm so sorry. I should not have.." he didn't know what to say. "I have let everyone down. I am the biggest sinner there is! Please forgive me!"

Karpagam looked at her brother, whose eyes had welled up and who looked like he just wanted to disappear from this world.

She moved towards him quickly, and embraced him, placing her head on his chest. "Don't say that. You are the only one I have. Please don't say that," she said, tears streaming down her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Ravi said, as his tears too started making their way across his cheeks. "I am an idiot. I took advantage of you. I can never forgive myself," he went on.

"No, you didn't. We were both equally responsible. I am sorry too. We just got carried away. Let's just forget it. We are siblings. We must always remember that, and we must always remember our father and mother, and they taught us," she said, her head still on his chest.

Even though she had him in an embrace, Ravi's hands were free. He didn't dare put his hands on her. But he now turned his face down and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I am sorry darling. You are the most precious thing to me in this world, and anna will never do something like that again," he promised.

"Thank you anna. I love you," Karpagam said, and planted a kiss on his chest, before releasing her embrace. She turned around and took the wet towel in her bucket and cleaned her face.

She gave her towel to her brother, with a smile. Ravi accepted it sheepishly, still overcome with guilt and unable to look his sister in the eye.

"Come, let's watch some TV," Karpagam said, sitting down on her bed after turning on the TV from the wall.

"Come no, anna," she said, pulling on Ravi's hands and forcing him to sit down on the edge of the bed.

She had moved back on the bed, with her back against the wall. She now got up again and pushed Ravi back, so that he too would sit with his back against the wall.

She then sat next to him, and took his hand in hers, placing it between them.

"Don't worry about it, okay? I still love you as much as I did when we stepped out in the morning. May be more now. Okay," she said.

Ravi finally managed to gather enough conviction to look at her when she said that. He could see that she was genuinely trying to reassure him, and he could see genuine care, concern and affection on her face.

He felt a load off his chest. He took her hand and kissed it. "Yes my sister. Thank You. I will never do anything against your wishes. I am sorry for what I did," he said, this time looking into her eyes.

"I know anna. I love you. Don't worry about what happened. Let's just forget it, like it was a dream," she said, drawing closer to him and laying her head against his triceps.

Ravi's mood too changed. From the depths of misery, he suddenly found himself lifted to the clouds of happiness. He extended his other hand and moved Karpagam's hair from her face. They stayed like that for 10-15 minutes. It was around 7 and it was dark outside already.

"What do you want for dinner," Karpagam asked.

"Anything is fine. Whatever you want to make," Ravi said.

That day, Ravi slept soundly. It had been an emotional roller coaster of a day. First, he kissed his sister, and then he felt like the world's worst brother, and now, he felt even closer to Karpagam than he had when the day began.

It was like they had reached a new level of understanding and comfort, and his love for her only increased.

Things went as usual that week, except that Karpagam got her periods on Tuesday.

Ravi had never been intimately familiar with the working of women's menstrual cycle, and was anxious to make sure that Karpagam got everything she needed.

Karpagam was in turn amused to see the fuss her brother was making over something she deals with every month.

By next Friday evening, things were more stable, and Karpagam was also in a good mood.

"Where are we going tomorrow," she asked, half tauntingly, half earnestly.

Ravi was embarrassed. The memories of the previous week's escapades were still raw.

"I was thinking we can go to a mall, perhaps catch a movie," he said.

"I don't wanna see Hindi movies," Karpagam said.

"Let's go to some other place. Are there any parks," she asked.

"Well, there's an amusement park on the top floor of the City mall," Ravi said.

"Ok fine. Mall it is then," she said.

Karpagam had not worn the skin tight night dress since Sunday's incident, probably due to her periods.

"Shall I wear this today," she asked, fishing out the blue version of pink night dress.

"Wear it if you want to," Ravi said, effecting a tone of nonchalance, but not daring to look directly at her as he said so.

He again found himself battling conflicting emotions. A part of him wanted her to wear it, but another part of him wanted hoped she would just throw it away, and resolve the confusion once and for all.

The only difference was that this time, the part that wanted her to wear the night-dress was a much weaker than it was a week ago. Nevertheless, it was still there.

Things had moved smoothly in the last five days, and he did not have to wrestle with the kind of dilemmas and confusions seen in the week before.

"If you don't feel comfortable, don't wear it," Ravi said, hoping that would settle it.

"But then, it would go waste, won't it," Karpagam said, her tone indicating she was still confused.

"Anyway, it's not particularly uncomfortable for me," she said, and tore open the clear plastic cover and went inside the bathroom for her bath, with her other essential.

Ravi was now sure he didn't want her to wear it. It wasn't worth it, this kind of torture, he reasoned.

But it was too late.

He kept his eyes off his sister's booty as much as he could. To make matters worse, she didn't seem to be wearing her bra either.

"This is so fucked up," he thought. "Is she torturing me?"

After dinner, the two sat at their regular spot -- on Karpagam's bed -- to watch TV.

Today, however, Karpagam told him to draw in his legs so that she could lie, in front of him, and watch TV.

"I can't sit. My back aches," she said.

He pulled in his legs and folded it under him, sitting like a yogi, while Karpagam made herself comfortable on the bed in front, with her back against his knees -- at least one knee was against her shoulder blade, while the other was at the level of her ass, but without touching it.

She propped her head up with her hand and got engrossed in a music reality show.

This time, Ravi was more careful not to let his thoughts, or sight, wander. He decided to enjoy the program instead.

An ad break came up in the program after ten minutes, and Karpagam shifted her position, now lying on her back, and looking straight up.

"I don't know why suddenly I have this back-ache," she said. "I never used to get it."

She looked at Ravi. But he was looking at the TV, careful not to look down. He didn't want to be tempted again.

Suddenly, she turned again, this time, towards Ravi. While doing so, her breasts touched Ravi's knee, distracting him and forcing him to look down.

Her breasts were laying like two ripe mangoes in front, two ripe sky blue mangoes. Ravi quickly raised his eyes towards the TV.

"Do you have a balm," she asked.

Ravi wondered if she was testing him.

"I don't think so," he said.

"I thought I had seen one in the side pocked of the blue bag," she said, referring to Ravi's bag. "Please get it for me anna," she pleaded.

Ravi got up on his knee carefully and overstepped his sister to get down from the cot and fished out a small can of Amrutanjan from his bag.

"Here," he said, holding it in front of his sister, who was now lying on her stomach.

"Please, can you apply it on me? It's paining like anything," she let out a moan.

Ravi looked at her body.

"Sit here, and apply it please. I would have asked mom if she was there. But right now, you are my mom and my pop to me," she said, pointing to where Ravi was sitting earlier.

Ravi managed to climb back into his old position and Karpagam pulled up her top on her back about halfway, where her bra-straps would have been, if she had been wearing one.

The sight of her taut body and golden yellow skin, complete with two dimples of venus, was enough to set off the familiar stirring in his loins. He quickly abandoned the yogic position and sat in parallel to his sister, folding one of his knees so that she couldn't see his emerging erection.

He put some balm on his finger, and applied it at 4-5 spots on her back. Finding it difficult to put both his palms on her back to apply pressure, he again stood on his knee on the bed, and started pressing and rubbing her back.

"Aah.. that's good. Right there anna, right there," Karpagam said.

Was this some kind of test, he wondered.

His erection was now quite visible, and there was only one way to hide it, and that was to stand right behind her, where she couldn't see him.

He decided the best way was to put one of his legs on the floor and his knee on the other side of Karpagam, with him straddling her over her thighs.

While that did give him better leverage when trying to hide his erection, it also meant that his hands were now stretched across and above his sister's butts.

He had rubbed his sister's back for a couple of minutes, when she said -- "Can you rub up a little, below the shoulder blades? I think the pain just moved up."

But he couldn't reach that far up without having to move his position forward. But to do so was impossible because of the size of his sister's booty. He would practically be sitting on his sister's booty if he did that, and that too, with a full-blown erection.

"I can't reach that far," he said.

"Then come this side, no?" she said.

"Now, that's not how it's supposed to be done. Never from the front," he said.

"Then sit on me. After all, you are my only brother," she said, emphasizing 'only'.

Ravi didn't know what to do. If he refused again, she might lift her had an look back, to see an enormous tent in front of her 'only brother's' shorts.

He decided to take a chance by moving forward. He took off his knee from the bed, putting it back on the floor. Took a step forward, and resumed the early position, except that this time, his body was over her lower back -- the part where he had been massaging so far.

He could see that his khakhi short had a damp spot right at the apex of the 'tent'. 'Shit, that's my precum', he murmured.

"What," Karpagam asked, with her head still placed face down on the bed. At this position, realized Ravi, she might even be able to see his tent from her current position, if she opens her eyes.

Anyway, he quickly moved the top further up, but it was stuck on her breasts. He could see half her shoulder blades.

He quickly applied balm over her upper back, and started slowly massaging her smooth skin with his hands, with his thumbs sort of spreading the pressure out from the spinal depression to either sides.

He then put his fingers in under the top, trying to reach her neck muscles.

"Thanks anna, that feels really good. That's where the pain is, yes, right there," Karpagam kept encouraging him.

He kept massaging her back, up and down, for about 7-8 minutes, and this gave time for his hard-on to settle down a bit. it was still there, but was more of a ridge rather than a tent now.

"Anna, you are really good at this. You should open a massage parlour," Karpagam joked.

"Are you done?" Ravi asked. His legs were beginning to pain from standing in that position for more than 15 minutes.

"Just five minutes more? Please?" Karpagam pleaded.

"Fine. But I might need a massage at the end of this," he joked.

He decided it was now better to go back to his original position on the bed, lying next to her and use his right hand to rub Karpagam from her lower back all the way up to the neck muscles.

That would also help him hide his boner better as he would be lying on it.

It would also be less taxing on him physically.

He lay down next to his sister and started rubbing her up and down. His elbow grazed her butt several times, but she seemed to be enjoying the massage.

Instead of five minutes, he rubber her for a full 15 minutes, lying next to her.

It was difficult to miss glimpses of her breast mounds as he pushed the garment up every time he stroked up.

Suddenly, he realized that Karpagam had not been making any sound for the last ten minutes. He took his hand off her, and raised himself to see if she had fallen asleep, as indeed she had.

He pulled down her top.

Might as well let her sleep like this, he thought. But since she was lying right on the edge, there was a chance that she might fall off.

Either he had to move her himself, or he had to wake her up.

He called her softly, but to no avail.

He decided to move her a little. He first grabbed hold of her legs and moved them in.

But the torso was the trickier part.

He stood next to her and put his arms under both her arms, even though they were in contact with her breasts. He then heaved, but instead of her moving as she lay, it had the effect of flipping her over.

She was now lying on her back, with her night top pulled right up to her breasts.

Her shapely tummy was on display, all the way from the lower abdomen to the slope of her breasts. The front of her pants was wet and had turned darker in color.

He kept staring at her exposed tummy for a minute, more and more blood rushing to his penis with ever second.

Her tummy was not exactly flat. There was a central portion that was slightly raised, like a muscle, flanked by flatter surfaces on either sides.

He straightened her legs, and came and sat next to her, on the edge of her bed, next to her exposed tummy.

He had an idea. He slowly pulled the material of her shirt -- where it was bunched -- in the upward direction. He slowly eased the material from underneath Karpagam's body, allowing him to move the top all the way up to her neck.

Her erect nipples were light brown in color, and the breasts themselves seemed smaller, now that she was lying flat on her back. They had definitely seemed bigger just half an hour ago to Ravi.

Like other parts of her body, there was not even a hint of any hair, and her golden yellow skin glistened in the yellow light.

Ravi was tempted to plant a kiss on the nipples, but after last week's episode, he didn't want to be 'caught' again. Instead, he went to the bathroom, closed the door a little so that he could still see Karpagam lying on the cot, and jerked off.